Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,014,506
Pageviews Today: 1,360,355Threads Today: 340Posts Today: 5,359
11:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do skinny guys with fat guts and no butt always start threads about fat women?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 531407
United States
05/21/2009 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why do skinny guys with fat guts and no butt always start threads about fat women?
This is in response to the thread about fat women wearing makup of course. LOL.

It is always the same kind of woman/American hating B.S.

The uglies guys always think they are "a good catch", and hand out constant criticism of women all across the spectrum.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2009 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do skinny guys with fat guts and no butt always start threads about fat women?
Here is the jerk's thread link

Thread: Why do fat women wear makeup?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683109
Australia
05/21/2009 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do skinny guys with fat guts and no butt always start threads about fat women?
Your Momma?
blackcat66
User ID: 348276
United States
05/21/2009 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
How do you know that they are skinny guys with fat guts?.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2009 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: blackcat66 348276

I dare the OP of that thread to post a real pic. I can almost guarantee he is not good looking.
Tullamore Dew

User ID: 683326
United States
05/21/2009 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I dare the OP of that thread to post a real pic. I can almost guarantee he is not good looking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 531407

Wouldn't matter. He could be an Adonis, but that kind of filth just makes one look repulsive.
~ Write your fairytale ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 623547
United States
05/21/2009 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The fat guys with giant guts and no butts that are balding and have acne all over their face are probably the ones posting threads like that. I wonder why he even cares why fat women wear makeup? Excactly who should be wearing makeup then? 12 year olds? Hmmmmm. Wearing makeup is a pain in the ass for women in general. I also dare the creep to post a real picture of his flat ass because I guarantee he is no gift to women. Probably is still a virgin at 42 and hasn't had a date since he was 13.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 623547
United States
05/21/2009 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to besthike.wordpress.com]

This is what the guy on the other thread probably looks like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683109
Australia
05/21/2009 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meh. Haters everywhere. What can you do? I'm an ass at times and I apologize, but there is some truly hateful people out there that don't know the meaning of humility or humanity.
my advice? fuck'em. They'll find out soon enough
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683496
United States
05/21/2009 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
good question. Im a skinny guy with no gut (at least for now) and a nice butt, and I have never started a thread about fat women. Im particularly attracted to petite women, but i dont find bashing anyone very amusing. To each their own, there is beauty in everyone hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683733
Ireland
05/21/2009 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Difference is, being fat can KILL you.
Being fat means you have taken MORE THAN YOUR FAIR SHARE.

Look at genuine third world countries (arrogant pricks claiming US is 3rd world now? You ain't got a fucking clue.)
Look at those children... their stomach distented from hunger.
An eternal gnawing pain in their belly, not from some addiction to shit food like you.

From genuine starvation.

That's your fault.
YES IT IS.

You and everyone like you.

MORE THAN YOUR FAIR SHARE.

You contribute to their suffering and death.
You steal food from their mouths by continuing to consume the way you do.

THAT is why fat people have NO EXCUSE.
Jackinthebox

User ID: 682631
United States
05/21/2009 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a severe case of noassatall, but I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones.
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

-Revelation 6:5, 6:6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786612
United States
10/05/2009 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66700021
United States
01/05/2015 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol fat women are butt hurt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60519776
Canada
01/05/2015 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: blackcat66 348276

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 531407

No surprise there.
If you are a woman there is an 80% chance you will think he is below average looking. That's what dating sites discovered. They discovered women are incredibly stupid with overly enthusiastic expectations and self worth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66700825
Australia
01/05/2015 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real question is - why do any women wear makeup ? thin fat tall or short . seems to be a very strange practice to me . deceptive . i have researched this a little and it seems they do it to impress OTHER WOMEN . i think women are particularly gullible to advertising .

GLP