Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,021,054
Pageviews Today: 1,897,368Threads Today: 914Posts Today: 16,544
08:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12896898
Ireland
03/21/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
He has to be 100% right on EVERY detail, or he's 100% wrong.

Quoting: **ZetaMax**

Mmmmmm, I will go with 100% wrong.
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
03/21/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
1st of April fast approaching and no doom in sight!
 Quoting: walt

That depends on your "perspective".
walt

User ID: 12894580
Zambia
03/21/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

so what doom are you seeing from your "perspective"?
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 659599
United States
03/21/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I may have been a bit "too hasty" in settling on the April 1st date. These things take TIME to develop fully.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
03/21/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I may have been a bit "too hasty" in settling on the April 1st date. These things take TIME to develop fully.

Those goalposts heavy, ZM?
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 1332648
United States
03/21/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
He has to be 100% right on EVERY detail, or he's 100% wrong.

spin
bunky
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

United States
03/21/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

JUST as I predicted...Max is trying to push the dates back.

TLR - let the ban hammer fall.
walt

User ID: 12959554
Zambia
03/22/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised, he is conceding defeat early this time!
aussie 763624
User ID: 763624
Singapore
03/22/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nah they arent too heavy, melfy had wheels put on them years ago for easier backpeddling...

Now since he's started shilling for cliff, he's had them mounted on trucks because he's had to move them so often...

(btw google `moving the goalposts' and select images, theres some beauties in there- I'm sure that melfy probably has his picture already there LOL)
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 12951324
United States
03/22/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nah they arent too heavy, melfy had wheels put on them years ago for easier backpeddling...

Now since he's started shilling for cliff, he's had them mounted on trucks because he's had to move them so often...

(btw google `moving the goalposts' and select images, theres some beauties in there- I'm sure that melfy probably has his picture already there LOL)
 Quoting: aussie 763624 763624

Clif says in his latest audio that an IMPORTANT temporal marker was reached with Obama's signing of new legislation that says he controls all resources in the US where they are deemed necessary to support the "national defense". Can't get more "vague" than that. Clif says this will be used as a "legal justification" (cough, cough) for seizing all private retirement savings in JUNE. Massive US riots will be the direct result.

OMG

And no - where did I "ever" say that "millions will die" by April 1st???

ULY

Last Edited by **ZetaMax** on 03/22/2012 06:05 AM
Circuit Breaker

United States
03/22/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clif says in his latest audio that an IMPORTANT temporal marker was reached with Obama's signing of new legislation that says he controls all resources in the US where they are deemed necessary to support the "national defense". Can't get more "vague" than that. Clif says this will be used as a "legal justification" (cough, cough) for seizing all private retirement savings in JUNE. Massive US riots will be the direct result.

Gee, and Bush was supposed to do the same thing back in 2003. Variations of a theme.

zzzz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
03/22/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Except that it isn't new; similar stuff has been signed by every president going back to the 50s. How did Clif miss THAT little tidbit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3559821
United States
03/22/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

How can he make any predictions now?

Didn't he claim there was no more data after this last alleged "event"?
Circuit Breaker

United States
03/22/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3559821

It doesn't matter to his sock puppets and faithful believers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12903692
Ireland
03/22/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yikes, zetas wrong again.

Did he? Wow. Is there any depth of fail which he will not plumb?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13037598
Australia
03/22/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gas just went up another 20 cents! It's at $4.29 a gallon where I live (and more closer to Chicago).

And it fell almost 5 cents a litre here in the last week since last friday when I filled up
($1.54 a litre to $1.49)

I admit I long for the days when I first my P plates- it was only 32c a litre then (that was in the mid 80's)

What no warm fuzzy feeling handing over $0.38143 per litre
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7468171
United States
03/22/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

:OMG:

And no - where did I "ever" say that "millions will die" by April 1st???

:ULY:

I bet you haven't bothered to read the "executive order" concerning this (it's not legislation).

Just as I thought about you max, you have no mind of your own and must rely on others to understand the world around you.

[link to www.whitehouse.gov]

Funny thing about this executive order, it's just like others that have been signed by presidents since Harry Trumman in the 1950's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13037598
Australia
03/22/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
In tax
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/23/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
In tax
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13037598

it's a damn sight more than that...

we have had so many `temporary taxes' that have become permanent it's not funny

have a look at the history of petrol tax in Oz, it's a pretty sad inditement of both the labor party and the coalitition, both have brought in new `temporary' taxes that have gone on to become part of the slush funds for canberra

personally, I'd be dancing in the street with joy if someone dropped an a bomb on canberra

lowest form of scum on earth is a politician- they even look up in envy at cliff and nancy

which shows how purely disgusted I am with politicians in general

(I would rather my daughter be a hooker than a pollie- it would be a lot less embarressing to admit that shes working the streets, than have to admit she is a politician...)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1986080
United States
03/23/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just too stupid to follow anymore. Ban Max.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4832919
United States
03/24/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ban Melfy!!!

Ban Melfy!!!

Ban Melfy!!!
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/24/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like melfies ` but I mean `SOON' ' tactics are wearing thin....

so melfy are you finally going to step up and admit that cliff has been stringing you along like the sucker you are to him??

or will you continue to tug frantically at those goalposts and shove them back another couple of hundred metres (or excuses)

time to put up or shut up melfy...

(I mean we was all suposed to be death and destructed' so many times now, I need a calculator to count them all accurately...)

remember I have ALL the posts saved here on a hard drive, so if you piss me off enough I WILL go back and find evry SINGLE `doom date' you have ever posted (I am unemployed atm, so I got PLENTY of time on my hands...)

do we need an IDW `list' for melfy???

I am being to think that only a multipage list posted after EVERY single post he makes, listing every doom date he has made that has come and gone, might be the only thing to SHAME him into actually telling the truth!!!

for once...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4832919
United States
03/24/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like melfies ` but I mean `SOON' ' tactics are wearing thin....

so melfy are you finally going to step up and admit that cliff has been stringing you along like the sucker you are to him??

or will you continue to tug frantically at those goalposts and shove them back another couple of hundred metres (or excuses)

time to put up or shut up melfy...

(I mean we was all suposed to be death and destructed' so many times now, I need a calculator to count them all accurately...)

remember I have ALL the posts saved here on a hard drive, so if you piss me off enough I WILL go back and find evry SINGLE `doom date' you have ever posted (I am unemployed atm, so I got PLENTY of time on my hands...)

do we need an IDW `list' for melfy???

I am being to think that only a multipage list posted after EVERY single post he makes, listing every doom date he has made that has come and gone, might be the only thing to SHAME him into actually telling the truth!!!

for once...

FINE idea!!! But melty feeling shame? not going to happen, he is just an attention whore and troll. But his list would be fun!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13168746
Australia
03/25/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
In tax
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13037598

it's a damn sight more than that...

we have had so many `temporary taxes' that have become permanent it's not funny

have a look at the history of petrol tax in Oz, it's a pretty sad inditement of both the labor party and the coalitition, both have brought in new `temporary' taxes that have gone on to become part of the slush funds for canberra

personally, I'd be dancing in the street with joy if someone dropped an a bomb on canberra

lowest form of scum on earth is a politician- they even look up in envy at cliff and nancy

which shows how purely disgusted I am with politicians in general

(I would rather my daughter be a hooker than a pollie- it would be a lot less embarressing to admit that shes working the streets, than have to admit she is a politician...)

What temporary taxes on fuel ?

Im not counting stamp duty or car registration but i dont believe nsw has had any extra fuel tax in place since The legislation was invalidated by a High Court decision in 97. Therefore NSW has not levied licence fees or the 3x3 surcharge.

ON the subject of fuel labour has been demolished in queensland for perhaps the removal of the long standing 10cent petrol tax rebate. Same old same old Howard did it with GST gillard on carbon tax Anna Bligh fuel rebate.So we vote them out then the next lot do it to us again.Is this a tipping point lmfao
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/25/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty much all of them started off as being `temporary'- the inital petrol tax was first introduced in the 1950's and was `purely for road funding- I promise'

Of course you know what happened- its still around and was lost to general revenue

but I suppose youngsters find the old days of the 3x3 so long ago that they cant even dream of the days when I got my learners permit in a 1964 EH holden (with ALL the trims- it was the Special- so it got a demister fan and TWO speed wipers !!!- cost just over $300 brand new (well it was in pounds at the time but it worked out to be $300 if you used dollars)

So I have had a lot of pollies promises over the years- andthey all have a lot less truthfulness than say a used car salesman..
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/25/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
your own post shows the pollies lie and consistantly..

do you know why the 3x3 tax was introduced and why??

you said it was revoked in a high court challenge- in 1997

3x3...

`I PROMISE' by premier nick greiner- in 1989

I PROMISE- 3 cents for 3 years...

by 1996 it was 5 cents

um maybe my maths is a little rusty- 1989 + 3 is???

your own post shows that `temporary taxes' usually arent ( until challenged in the courts and even then they usually dont get chucked out)

the original federal petrol tax was also a `temporary' tax, to build a nation road network of tarred roads then was to be canceled- and they even `promised' that it was sacred- it would NEVER be put into general revenue...

well we all know how that turned out...
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 13120551
United States
03/25/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
your own post shows the pollies lie and consistantly..

do you know why the 3x3 tax was introduced and why??

you said it was revoked in a high court challenge- in 1997

3x3...

`I PROMISE' by premier nick greiner- in 1989

I PROMISE- 3 cents for 3 years...

by 1996 it was 5 cents

um maybe my maths is a little rusty- 1989 + 3 is???

your own post shows that `temporary taxes' usually arent ( until challenged in the courts and even then they usually dont get chucked out)

the original federal petrol tax was also a `temporary' tax, to build a nation road network of tarred roads then was to be canceled- and they even `promised' that it was sacred- it would NEVER be put into general revenue...

well we all know how that turned out...

Clif shares the same opinion of politicians. You may be closer to being a "Cliftard" than you want to admit!
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/25/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
melfy- as most if not all people no longer trust the pollies- that doe NOT mean I am anwhere near being a cliftard like yourself..

for starters there is the minor problem that cliff doesnt get anything right...

so thats makes him nothing like me in any way

I am sometimes right- cliff (and nancy) never seem to get anything right at all

melfy wrong again....

(as usual)
aussie 763624
Singapore
03/25/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
just because I am alive and breathing makes me equally like the clifftard- doesnt mean he is right about everything- or that because I am breathing means he is right about everything...

This seems to be the stumbling block you keep tripping over- because you find a single thing he says is right (usually something that everyone else knew months before him)- doesnt mean that everything he says is right- most things he says are completely wrong, yet when he finally trips over something thats right- you immediately go into an orgasmic clifftard scream of delight...

`SEE I TOLD YOU- CLIFF SAYS THE SUN ROSE IN THE EAST TODAY- SO EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS RIGHT!!!!'

UMMM...

No....

ocassionally he gets `SOMETHING' right- and usually he gets even that wrong...

then you run with it and screw even that up...
**ZetaMax**

User ID: 13120551
United States
03/25/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
melfy- as most if not all people no longer trust the pollies- that doe NOT mean I am anwhere near being a cliftard like yourself..

for starters there is the minor problem that cliff doesnt get anything right...

so thats makes him nothing like me in any way

I am sometimes right- cliff (and nancy) never seem to get anything right at all

melfy wrong again....

(as usual)

It's refreshing to hear that you consider it a "minor" problem!

GLP