Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,789 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,532
Pageviews Today: 56,850Threads Today: 29Posts Today: 481
12:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 27515972
Germany
11/11/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Oh god. They've lost every little remaining bit of rationality.

Quoted from your posting:
"These three photos were taken within one minute."

The one second Planet X is there and the other second its supposed to be somewhere totally different?

They must be fucking kidding us...

Oh well... if they wan't to remain in their little phantasy world then so be it.

Planet X... my ass.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 11/11/2012 01:05 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
bob_909

User ID: 7468171
United States
11/11/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that the ning is slowly dying isn't really a surprise. The same thing happened the last time she ventured off to another site where she could control every aspect of the discussion. The phrase, "The harder you squeeze the more sand that slips through your fingers" comes to mind. Without debunkers, Nancy is nothing.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Current membership stands at 693 (which is far, far lower than it's peak at over a couple thousand).

Nancy is slowly becoming more and more irrelevant and her true believers are dwindling. There's only a few consistent posters to the ning (Flareberto, Zwaan, Howard, khan, and Nancy).

Gerard's posting are essentially a regurgitation of Nancy's rants (personally, I don't think Gerard has a voice of his own). Khan's are doom and glooms of whatever natural event occurs be it flooding, landslides, and supposed land sinkings.

I'm surprised that Nancy hasn't been pushing harder to keep her few sheep within the pen - maybe she's just running out of steam and ideas. There's only so many ways you can twist things before you find yourself saying basically the same thing with different wording.

At this rate, I see the ning falling apart after the start of the new year. Either that, or she'll come up with a more fantastic 'white lie' to cover her failures.
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/11/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy Lieder is a rat, an old and bad one ...

She is a pathetic liar and a fraudster. She is abusing innocent people. Nancy Lieder is a lowlife.

And her slave Gerard Zwaan is the same category....

Lying Lieder and Zwaanster the monster: what a scary team!
 Quoting: Truther 27466619

Lieder is a rat on Mars, but Zwaanster doesn't know what he's doing.

I can understand that many people draw a direct relation to him but in my mind he's being prejudiced for something he is not aware of.

I've meet him personally and he's a really good guy! ( I mean the type of guy who really cares about others situations) - And im sure if he would be aware of the real situation he'd lash out on Nancy BIG TIME.

But.... he isn't aware and still trapped with ZT, believing he's doing a big favor - which doesn't change the nature of his motives though: a truely caring act (though for the wrong cause).

"Social" people aren't excluded from fallacies...
Gerard is not one of Nancy's caliber. They are as different as + and -.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Well, I think Nancy actually believes what she says. Seems impossible, but it has seemed impossible that many people could believe what they do on this subject of PX.
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
11/11/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised that Nancy hasn't been pushing harder to keep her few sheep within the pen - maybe she's just running out of steam and ideas. There's only so many ways you can twist things before you find yourself saying basically the same thing with different wording.

At this rate, I see the ning falling apart after the start of the new year. Either that, or she'll come up with a more fantastic 'white lie' to cover her failures.
 Quoting: bob_909

I must agree.
What saved Nancy from the 2003 crisis?
Certainly the whole 2012 hype....a bandwagon she early realized would bring fruits.
But now that 2012 is almost over with no signs of doom and gloom, no PX, no transformation or whatever BS, I agree, that probably most of these Frauds will die out (beginning with new-year) because they'll simply lack the "hype".

Of course there are always some selective groups who survive, but I also doubt that Nancy will survive in the long term given the current development. (in fact it seems going down rather fast.)

I worry that this whole episode was carried out on Gerards back, but I can totally understand him because I also first didn't realized that a massive lady just jumped on my back while slowly infiltrating my mind.

In Half-Life they are called "Headcrabs" which slowly turn humans into zombies - AND
They are best countered with a crowbar.

What would Gordon Freeman do?

Well, I think Nancy actually believes what she says. Seems impossible, but it has seemed impossible that many people could believe what they do on this subject of PX.
 Quoting: Menow 18943200

I've wondered about that aswell and I agree that she probably believes some of it. But I wouldn't think the whole Poleshift-PX thing, or the earth is stopped-BS etc.

I also immagined what Nancy's face would be like if PX would suddenly be visible for real.
1rof11rof1

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 11/11/2012 02:03 PM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/11/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

It'll have to be one fantastic excuse to keep her few remaining walking dead in line. Using the same tired excuse over and over that everything was a "white lie" to protect the common man just isn't going to cut it. Honestly, what she needs to do is claim that the "Council Of Worlds" decided that mankind wasn't ready to ascend to the 4th density so they instructed the "Zetas" to call a galactic towing company to pull "Planet X" out of the solar system for another 3600 years. This gets her off the hook and she doesn't have to present any evidence to support that claim. They only minor problem I can see her having is if Flarberto continues to take pictures with his camera and floppy disc. If she started claiming that the "Zetas" saved us all and that "Planet X" is no longer in our solar system - she can only explain the objects in the photos as what they were all along - lens flare. But then that would cause her followers to question what was in the images before.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/11/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've wondered about that as well and I agree that she probably believes some of it. But I wouldn't think the whole Poleshift-PX thing, or the earth is stopped-BS etc.

I also imagined what Nancy's face would be like if PX would suddenly be visible for real.
1rof11rof1

I've often wondered if she knows everything she says is bullshit but is afraid to admit it to her followers and herself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26342643
Germany
11/11/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I must agree.
Certainly the whole 2012 hype....a bandwagon she early realized would bring fruits.
But now that 2012 is almost over with no signs of doom and gloom, no PX, no transformation or whatever BS, I agree, that probably most of these Frauds will die out (beginning with new-year) because they'll simply lack the "hype".

Of course there are always some selective groups who survive, but I also doubt that Nancy will survive in the long term given the current development. (in fact it seems going down rather fast.)

I worry that this whole episode was carried out on Gerards back, but I can totally understand him because I also first didn't realized that a massive lady just jumped on my back while slowly infiltrating my mind.

In Half-Life they are called "Headcrabs" which slowly turn humans into zombies - AND

I've wondered about that aswell and I agree that she probably believes some of it. But I wouldn't think the whole Poleshift-PX thing, or the earth is stopped-BS etc.

I also immagined what Nancy's face would be like if PX would suddenly be visible for real.
1rof11rof1

Gordon Freeman would do what is neccessary to find the truth. For example he would post this interesting video:

MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
11/11/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've wondered about that as well and I agree that she probably believes some of it. But I wouldn't think the whole Poleshift-PX thing, or the earth is stopped-BS etc.

I also imagined what Nancy's face would be like if PX would suddenly be visible for real.
1rof11rof1

I've often wondered if she knows everything she says is bullshit but is afraid to admit it to her followers and herself.

From my impression Nancy currently uses ZT mainly as a mean of affording her life and treats it as a "job".
I also think that she separates it "emotionally" from her personal life (In means of morale etc.).

What Im trying to relay is that I think she knows for some part what damage she's doing and where it leads (and maybe she would even want to stop it if she could) but she has made herself so dependent of her own creation that it would simply cut off her existence.

There were times during the Skype-conferences were Nancy just liked small talk in a cozy-mood, almost as if she'd just want to be accepted as a regular woman (even though it was herself who pushed her "status").

Someone could think she has a conflict with herself.. and currently takes the way of the least resistance: continuing with the fraud.

btw: I also think she's aware that ZT is dying out and hopes it wont backfire in any way. So Im rather confident that she'll slowly fade it out without creating too much turmoil. (But is that even possible after all, Nancy? )

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 11/11/2012 03:24 PM
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
11/11/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I must agree.

1rof11rof1

Gordon Freeman would do what is neccessary to find the truth. For example he would post this interesting video:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342643

Hey, looks like a believer eh?

Have you ever tried to replicate the video?
I did: [link to www.youtube.com]

Also, why can only selective people see this object? Or why can't we take images with more professional equipment (Where the rate of filtering could be virtually managed from 0- 100% = the full spectrum))?

I'd be curious how you answer these questions to yourself.
Menow
United States
11/11/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

It'll have to be one fantastic excuse to keep her few remaining walking dead in line. Using the same tired excuse over and over that everything was a "white lie" to protect the common man just isn't going to cut it. Honestly, what she needs to do is claim that the "Council Of Worlds" decided that mankind wasn't ready to ascend to the 4th density so they instructed the "Zetas" to call a galactic towing company to pull "Planet X" out of the solar system for another 3600 years. This gets her off the hook and she doesn't have to present any evidence to support that claim. They only minor problem I can see her having is if Flarberto continues to take pictures with his camera and floppy disc. If she started claiming that the "Zetas" saved us all and that "Planet X" is no longer in our solar system - she can only explain the objects in the photos as what they were all along - lens flare. But then that would cause her followers to question what was in the images before.

I think it will be an: "I meant to do that- for your own good" sort of excuse of some sort. Perhaps with or instead extra timelines or dimensions thrown in to "explain" where PX went.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26342643
Germany
11/11/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

I must agree.

1rof11rof1

Also, why can only selective people see this object? Or why can't we take images with more professional equipment (Where the rate of filtering could be virtually managed from 0- 100% = the full spectrum))?

Umm, I am surprised that you come up with your own lens flare video. The video above rules out the source of what you might call lens flares or reflections. I have exactly ONE shot of one moon of planet x done by myself. I don't need to reproduce the video above. To be honest I didn't expect such a week response by you, sorry m8. Debunk the video above, if you can and I AM willing to learn from you!!!

There are two instances I beieve in, God and my instincts...
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
11/11/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it will be an: "I meant to do that- for your own good" sort of excuse of some sort. Perhaps with or instead extra timelines or dimensions thrown in to "explain" where PX went.

heh.
How about "Earth was allowed to proceed with its orbit for the last couple of years and PX passed unnoticed on the opposet side because Earth wasn't considered ready as yet."

That way she could also explain why the sky isn't showing a "stopped Orbit".

Jokes aside, I think it will be "There will be a poleshift soon" til the end of the ZT-saga.
Without the fear-element there wouln't be any more use of Nancy.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 11/11/2012 03:55 PM
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
11/11/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I must agree.

1rof11rof1

Umm, I am surprised that you come up with your own lens flare video. The video above rules out the source of what you might call lens flares or reflections. I have exactly ONE shot of one moon of planet x done by myself. I don't need to reproduce the video above. To be honest I didn't expect such a week response by you, sorry m8. Debunk the video above, if you can and I AM willing to learn from you!!!

There are two instances I beieve in, God and my instincts...

No you didn't understand:

YOU need to explain FIRST:
Why can only selective people see this object? Or why can't we take images with more professional equipment (Where the rate of filtering could be virtually managed from 0- 100% = the full spectrum))?

Your logic goes the wrong way.
btw, blocking the sun doesn't guarantee that you'll not get reflections. So - Better luck next time "m8".

Lenseflare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11443159
United States
11/11/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dunno

I have grown kind of fond of dog teriyaki
Hydra

User ID: 27482624
Germany
11/11/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
MoreAboutTunnelVision - schau mal in Dein GLP-Postfach.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 643

I watched your video and have one question. Why has this object not been seen by the many amateur astronomers? I understand that NASA data is not always correct, comet NEAT is a prime example of that; however surely if planet x existed there would be more undebunkable (not sure that that is an actual word) pictures and videos available. I pride myself on having an open mind but cannot accept that a mahoosive planet is lurking in our solar system without undeniable proof which, it seems, is not available. I mean no offence and appreciate your beliefs, I simply see no evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25573906
United States
11/12/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 643

I watched your video and have one question. Why has this object not been seen by the many amateur astronomers? I understand that NASA data is not always correct, comet NEAT is a prime example of that; however surely if planet x existed there would be more undebunkable (not sure that that is an actual word) pictures and videos available. I pride myself on having an open mind but cannot accept that a mahoosive planet is lurking in our solar system without undeniable proof which, it seems, is not available. I mean no offence and appreciate your beliefs, I simply see no evidence.
 Quoting: Elemental

Nicely put Elemental.
Truther
User ID: 27594468
Germany
11/12/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder why these poleshitters dont get tired of adoring odd lense flares. First of all everybody could see such an object with the naked eye, everywhere on this planet. Second - and how often do we have to repeat it again for this ning-tards - planets to not behave like a sun and they do not look like a sun. Only a sun looks like a sun.

Besides that the lenseflare in this clip has around five to ten times the size of Jupiter. If it was real and really a sun we all would be history now because the gravity of both objects would make them more or less explode. It is probably a so called internal lense reflection. If the guy moved his finger a little bit furhter up his fantasy-planet could dance on the finger. Even when he changes the conditions of the light the size of the lenseflare clearly changes (and the position too). Planets never dance around, only lense flares do that.

Apart from that the guy in the clip obviously used a kind of tool or filter in front of his lense. This is a guarantee for creating lense flares. The funny thing is that these people on the poleshit ning slowly develop religious feelings for their lenseflares and artifacts. Modern middle age for people who know nothing about astronomy or can`t handle the information load in the internet.

The best joke in the long row of Nancy`s incredible hoaxes is the newest "capture" of the dark twin (another fantasy which doesn`t exist). We can only see Jupiter on the picture (or perhaps even a photoshop fake).

What makes this even far more ridiculous is the fact that Nancy Lieder tries to use common astroprogrammes to verify her latest hoaxes. On the one hand she claims that earth halted in its orbit and on the other hand she uses astronomic programmes like skymap to check her results which are of course a proof that earth never halted in its orbit. But well, this hoax of Fancy Lieder was often debunked.

The really crazy thing is that she forgot her own preditions and is using average public astronomy programmes
to present her latest hoaxes to her last desperate and weird followers.

burnitburnitbsflag

Nancy and her non-existing "Zetas" got completely lost in modern cyberspace. Nancy failure would be the right name for her ...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's the truth Truther! Surely the poleshit members, or what's left of them, will realise that she's has 14 years of failed predictions...or maybe their desire for doom overrides sanity; if so there is nothing that anyone can do to dissuade them from their misplaced beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I may have come to a better understanding of why Astro felt truly threatened and vulnerable to online cretins. These people who believe in the idea of pole shift are truly creepy and deluded, and I think a significant number of them may actually be dangerous. If you threaten their beliefs they feel personally threatened and lash out.

Very true and insightful Menow; I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot
hf

No worries.

Thankyou for your graciousness :))
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/12/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 643

+100
Menow
United States
11/12/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's the truth Truther! Surely the poleshit members, or what's left of them, will realise that she's has 14 years of failed predictions...or maybe their desire for doom overrides sanity; if so there is nothing that anyone can do to dissuade them from their misplaced beliefs.

People on Youboob are STILL claiming that Zetatalk has a 100% prediction success record! Sigh...
Hydra

User ID: 22436313
Germany
11/12/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
People on Youboob are STILL claiming that Zetatalk has a 100% prediction success record! Sigh...

It's not ordinary people - it's Poleshit-Nancy's Volkssturm ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] ) in a desperate last attempt to get some new members.
Just look what they are doing at almost every PX/Nibiru thread.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/12/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, to be fair, the Zetas have no zeroes in their math. So that would be a 1% accuracy, which is as close as the Zetas can get to approximating reality because they CAN'T say 0% accuracy.
Menow
United States
11/13/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I have come to another new realization about the "believers". I think they are addicted to the idea of conspiracy. It provides so much to them, as far as definition of self; a meaning for getting up each day; a way to feel "special"; a "mission" in life; etc. I have interacted with enough of them to know how "thrilled" they are to constantly be finding more and more conspiracy in world. I think they wouldn't know what to do with themselves without it. They can't let it go, for that reason.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/14/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will Queen Nancy and her doomsday cult start claiming this is "Planet X?"

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Truther
User ID: 27736942
Germany
11/14/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, Nancy Lieder and her strange weird cult are more than 100 light years away from every particle of reality,- so why should they not claim that this is Nobiru?

I`m sure they will soon start looking for this rogue planet with their old floppy-disks around the sun. There are enough lense flares left for more and even funnier planets in their concepts.

The Ning seems to be a kind of test how stupid you can make some people with some superstition.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25917280
United States
11/14/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will Queen Nancy and her doomsday cult start claiming this is "Planet X?"

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Surely even she is not that ballsy to claim a planet 100k light years away to be Planet X ...?

And before anyone else believes it to be, that would be something like 600 quadrillion miles away, it won't be here in time for December.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/14/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surprised Nancy hasn't been profiled for this Nat'l Geographic show...

[link to video.nationalgeographic.com]

They've been around for two years and Nancy never made the list. Poor woman.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not ordinary people - it's Poleshit-Nancy's Volkssturm ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] ) in a desperate last attempt to get some new members.
Just look what they are doing at almost every PX/Nibiru thread.

Quoting: Hydra

The best bit is where she claims that Zetas were correct in predicting chupacabras.....tbh I can't even be bothered to link such shit. Her ZT prediction page is a revelation.....so much accuracy.....not. It's not even funny any more. The amount of people who would rather see doom than live their lives frightens me & to think that she encourages this despair sickens my stomach.

GLP