Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,115 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 788,508
Pageviews Today: 1,392,378Threads Today: 589Posts Today: 10,202
04:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

walt

User ID: 27990468
South Africa
11/18/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
I'm visiting Cape Town for a week, flying out tomorrow; I'll let you know if noobooboo is visible from the southern hemisphere ;))
 Quoting: Elemental

Welcome to South Africa!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27852721
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm visiting Cape Town for a week, flying out tomorrow; I'll let you know if noobooboo is visible from the southern hemisphere ;))

Welcome to South Africa!
 Quoting: walt

Thankyou! It will be my first visit and I'm so looking forward it it!
walt

South Africa
11/18/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome to South Africa!

Cape Town is one of the best tourist destinations, I live closer to Johannesburg which is about 1600km from Cape Town, but you won't see noobooboo in either of the two because we all know it does not exist! LOL!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome to South Africa!

Cape Town is one of the best tourist destinations, I live closer to Johannesburg which is about 1600km from Cape Town, but you won't see noobooboo in either of the two because we all know it does not exist! LOL!

For sure! We're also visiting Hermanaus to see the whales, much more interesting than a fake planet and daily doom!
walt

South Africa
11/18/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just make sure to bring sun screen, it's heading for the middle of our summer so very hot over here
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just make sure to bring sun screen, it's heading for the middle of our summer so very hot over here

Thanks, already packed!
prof-rabbit nli
User ID: 27992635
Australia
11/18/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good to see you posting again, Menow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

You too, 7 of 4444!
 Quoting: Menow 27313201

Hey! Menow :D
prof-rabbit nli
User ID: 27992635
Australia
11/18/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

We can tell you already, it's never been visible in Aussie
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: prof-rabbit nli 27992635

As far as I know it's never been visible anywhere except on a few deluded minds. I'm not saying that a couple of glasses of the local pinotage won't help my vision though lol!
zm
User ID: 14698363
United States
11/18/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: prof-rabbit nli 27992635

Soon
Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/18/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been reading some of the various "believer" sites. They ALL parrot the same false "evidence" of Nibiru- that IRAS found it in 1983, and on and on and on and on and on... MOST of those false stories originated with Nancy Lieder.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/18/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been reading some of the various "believer" sites. They ALL parrot the same false "evidence" of Nibiru- that IRAS found it in 1983, and on and on and on and on and on... MOST of those false stories originated with Nancy Lieder.
 Quoting: Menow 18943200

But, alas, Nancy Lieder's abilities (such as they are) have evolved from 2003. She has said that 2012 was too far out in the past, but has been really mum on timelines recently.

So, when 2012 comes and goes, a *lot* of Doom prophets will go poof. I have noticed a great amount of Nancy supporters have disappeared with the end of 2012 looming. But Nancy will continue onward, and will likely keep believing to death's door.

Her followers are the ones I find fascinating -- as they will continue to believe, even more strongly, as the failures pile up. Those attracted to other 2012 theories of Doom will be looking for something to fill the Doom void, and I wonder if some will find Nancy and her ranks will actually swell some...?

It's a sobering thought.
Menow
United States
11/18/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

But, alas, Nancy Lieder's abilities (such as they are) have evolved from 2003. She has said that 2012 was too far out in the past, but has been really mum on timelines recently.

So, when 2012 comes and goes, a *lot* of Doom prophets will go poof. I have noticed a great amount of Nancy supporters have disappeared with the end of 2012 looming. But Nancy will continue onward, and will likely keep believing to death's door.

Her followers are the ones I find fascinating -- as they will continue to believe, even more strongly, as the failures pile up. Those attracted to other 2012 theories of Doom will be looking for something to fill the Doom void, and I wonder if some will find Nancy and her ranks will actually swell some...?

It's a sobering thought.

Yep. There is no telling what people will believe in the future. There is no logical basis for most of it now, except for the common denominator of conspiracy. Every single time I try to talk sense to any of the ones who believe in Nibiru, they ALWAYS revert to citing a giant conspiracy to hide the truth from us all and which keeps astronomers quiet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27960960
United States
11/18/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27960960
United States
11/18/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise
Menow
United States
11/18/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a sobering thought.

Her ability to "spin" things has gotten better. She keeps making failed predictions, but has devised universal excused she can insert when needed. Example: "Hands of man" and "element of doubt". Just those two can be used to "explain" most of her failed predictions... and they BUY it!

Of course, we don't hear much from the ones who don't buy that nonsense- their comments are purged from the Ning very quickly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
shill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27960960

Hmm. I am not sure I am understanding what you are trying to convey with the smileys, there. Perhaps you would clarify?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a sobering thought.

Yep. There is no telling what people will believe in the future. There is no logical basis for most of it now, except for the common denominator of conspiracy. Every single time I try to talk sense to any of the ones who believe in Nibiru, they ALWAYS revert to citing a giant conspiracy to hide the truth from us all and which keeps astronomers quiet.

And, despite their supposed interest -- none of them *become amateur astronomers for themselves.*

Boggling.
Menow
United States
11/18/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a sobering thought.

And, despite their supposed interest -- none of them *become amateur astronomers for themselves.*

Boggling.

Basically, they don't accept that there *IS* such a thing as amateur astronomy which knows much of anything. They seem to be people who have never truly applied themselves to any hard sciences or even a solid, physical trade of any kind. They all seem to wander about in a stupor of fantasy which is unrelated to physical reality. Yes- boggling, and you simply cannot talk sense to them. I'm not sure why I try. I guess it is just so fascinating to see how they rationalize what they believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21075357
United States
11/18/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
She claims it was allowed to happen by the Zetas/Council of Worlds to give the human race a pretaste. How crazy is this bullshit. Do the storms on earth have to ask for a permission?

Quoting: Truther 26701635

Just like Hurricane Katrina, seven years ago, was supposed to be a taste of things to come when "Planet X" would cause a "pole shift" BEFORE 2012.

I've decided that a great number of the "supporters" she has on the ning are either 1) sock puppets/alter egos or 2) people who are just playing with her and feeding her delusion.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Membership numbers are variable on Ning. If people are suspended, the total includes them in some places, like the Ning member counts in emails from Ning. Suspension tracks a person who tries to return with the same email address. However, if an account is deleted, the person is not counted as a "member," but can sign up again since their email address has been removed from that network. So, to say there are 745 members depends on where you are getting the total from. The "Members" tab (which last known was removed from public view on that ning) total is the correct figure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
She claims it was allowed to happen by the Zetas/Council of Worlds to give the human race a pretaste. How crazy is this bullshit. Do the storms on earth have to ask for a permission?

Quoting: Truther 26701635

Just like Hurricane Katrina, seven years ago, was supposed to be a taste of things to come when "Planet X" would cause a "pole shift" BEFORE 2012.

I've decided that a great number of the "supporters" she has on the ning are either 1) sock puppets/alter egos or 2) people who are just playing with her and feeding her delusion.

Agreed. I think the rate would be somewhat 99 / 1 .

I think the following describes it pretty acurate:

"At one end of the continuum lies a soundly asleep citizen, confident in the idea that there is no need to worry about anything, that things are unfolding “normally” in the world as a whole, and that alarming hypotheses, regardless of whether they pertain to fears of war, ecological or monetary disasters, are nothing but rumors about which one should not fret.

At the other end of the continuum is a citizen who ingests every single alarming bit of information as forecasting disaster, in whatever domain, and who shelters himself in a self-constructed personal bunker."

[link to www.jp-petit.org]

(off-topic: JP-Petit offered some very interesting work in the MHD(MagnetoHydroDynamics)-field to eliminate "shockwaves", furthermore allow HyperSonic flight..
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.jp-petit2.org] )

Back the ZT-victims.
I think everyone who landed there is more aware about the situation on earth than the common couch potatoes who're being indoctrinated daily. However the result with many of these "truth-seekers" is that they totally overmeet their goals and end up in illusions that best fit to their beliefs.
At some point someone becomes over-alerted about hidden agendas, disasters, conspiracies and the REAL situation on earth - that it is somewhat human that some stick their head in the sand and by clinging to the most comfortable version they found.

Regarding those who're left.. they truely are the "hardcore-believers". It can be assumed that most of them have heavily structured their lifes around the particular belief. Accordingly, they're not ready for a hard awakening yet... or at least they're subconsciously avoiding it.
Understandable... Everyone to its own time.

I often thought the same, Circuit.

She has definitely some sock puppets or alter egos running in her mind game to convince other newcomers who are not informed about her sect/ cult.

Her page doesn`t have any real informations, only wrong ones, and who should believe this nonsense if there were not some alter egos confirming that soup of shit?
 Quoting: Truther 26785456

Yes it is saddening that critique is not allowed in any manner which make it impossible to have transparency and giving the newbies a chance for other points of view.
Its an insta-trip into a dictatorial sect with "nifty" youtube videos, interactive maps and the daily updated FearHype-ning.

Did anybody notice that Astrogirl50 suddenly disappeared after we talked about her here? She has another nick now and probably she is either Nancy herself or Gerard the "dumbster" Zwaan. He is a really poor and weird guy whose biggest idol seems to be Ahmadinejad from Iran. This whole page is incredible. And I can not imagine that this Flareberto is real. He probably was born in a smartphone with some lenseshift.

Yep, gal has become silent and is now active under the alias "Ann S.".... [link to poleshift.ning.com]
Still being super-confident about the Great Cover-Up and Planet X... violin

But there were even some good guys in this spider net, like COS, who is going after her now. Even the German Zetatalk page had to be closed, but the former owner Niels Neumann is left outside now alone as a poor victim, both mentally and physically. His former sect brothers and sisters are ignoring him now as he is not interesting anymore for crazy Nancy and her bunch of poleshit. Who led the dogs out?

Oops, they have been eaten by crazy Nancy and her last weird followers!

High-five mate!
To be honest, im glad that I was there... because it seemed I could fill a niché for that time aswell. :) Who knows who'll write the next expose? They occured since the beginning of ZT.... and yet most of it is lost in the jungle of information so it will occur again.. and then the true "separation" of the individuals occurs. Poleshift-time! For me it was a 180° turn!
sfan

lol. Cheers.
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-Vision 26807788

LOST NO MORE: ZETAFART.COM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/18/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

And NONE of them will tell you how the U.S. government is able to silence EVERY astronomer on this planet. They give the government far more power than they actually have. If I were an astronomer and knew that some "rogue planet" was going to careen through the solar system wiping out 90% of life on this planet, I certainly wouldn't keep quiet. Why would the threat of death keep me quiet if I'm going to die in the "pole shift" anyway?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/18/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Boggling.

Exactly - in the 10 years they've had, NONE of them have contacted a local astronomy club or purchased their own telescope, learned how to use and then photograph this elusive "planet" to rub our "debunker" noses in it. They continue to present the same tired images of the sun shot through floppy disks and webcams or camera phones.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something I always wanted to ask you CoS: why didn't you delete all your comments on the poleshift.ning website when you left?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342643

Because I took reference to it in my document i.e. to allow people to reproduce my claims.

BTW: I could have deleted anything of Nancy from the PS-Ning... but I didnt for the same reasons. It wouldn't make much of a difference because a Moderator does frequent backups and they'd probably use it for their advantage as they already did in the past by creating another hype out of it.

But this doesn't mean that I wasn't seriously considering it.
One click, and all of Nancy's BS from the PS-Ning could be gone.....A debunkers paradise?

:-) I just suspended her for the sake of it when I left, though not removing her content for the reasons above.
After all, her lies are copied everywhere and they're just waiting to be uncovered.
People need to be able to access both "sides" of opinions. Uncut.
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-Vision 26849886

You suspended her? Go boy! LOL.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something I always wanted to ask you CoS: why didn't you delete all your comments on the poleshift.ning website when you left?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26342643

Id be curious learning a bit more about others who have also been disenchanted by Nancy that the chap from Canada mentioned above.

Quoting: More about Tunnel-Vision 26849886

ZETAFART.COM has a growing compilation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol....
You guys made my day..

Here's another:

Nancy Lieder had a cult.
E-I-E-I-O

And when she speaks, the weak believe -
E-I-E-I-O

With a Planet here,
a lenseflare there,
her followers wouldn't question her.

A fancy world,
with much comofort,
- the only price: your brain milord.

With here a claim,
and there a fail,
Nancy has a crapload-tail!

A dead one here,
a bankrupt there,
would it even bother her?

Some care less,
some care more,
But surely not the attention-whore...

Gaining Fame,
while others blame,
it soon will switch - the bloody game.

Her body old,
her soul is sold,
without her we'll have a better world.

hf
 Quoting: More about Tunnel-Vision 26921869

Bravo! {The crowd applauds.}
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
So did people set their clocks? What does that say about Earth Halted in Orbit?

Remember, *giggle*, when Nancy, *snort*, claimed that the date for, *hee hee*, Daylight Saving Time was changed to keep people from seeing "Planet X" in the morning on their way to work? LOL! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Wait! What?!? OMG! Are you kidding? It wasn't true? Crap! What am I gonna do? Oh, my. Uh... how can I exist without Nancy telling me what to think. I'm faaaaaalliiiiiiiiinggggggggggg.

Ouch! It hurts when the rug gets pulled out from under ya!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1

The Pole Shift: A Message of Hope

Posted by astrogal50 on November 5, 2012 at 10:39am
It appears some who accept the truth about Planet X and the pending pole shift are becoming understandably discouraged and disheartened.

But it is not all doom and gloom, folks, because the Transformation is now.

1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1 1rof1

56 days until the next FAIL of Poleshit-Nancy.

Edit:
Link: [link to poleshift.ning.com]

Quoting: Hydra

It's already a fail. I called no 7 of 10 at the end of 2010. I call no poleshift before the end of 2012, too!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even earthchanges ning - a not very popular page - has more members now than crazy Nancy`s poleshit/lenseshift ning.
 Quoting: Truther 27192679

Is this Lothar speaking? If so, this is just sour grapes you were suspended from earthchanges ning for cause. Why, it was a good site in your eyes, until you were suspended. You said so yourself on your website, remember?

In fact, the blog that outlined why you were ousted could be reposted so everyone could be reminded of the truth. You're still a Nancyphile, aren't you? You're still using her tactics and talking just like her, trying to influence opinion. The few who do that have agendas. Nobody else cares.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't post Poleshit screenshots as custom smilies:
"A custom smilie you recently uploaded has not been approved, for the following reason: troll crap from another forum, so no."

I would bet that it is more to do with Nancy complaining to the mods here about being quoted. She complained some time ago about stuff from the ning being reproduced here, copyright infringement she called it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10422385

Poleshit-Nancy and copyright infringement?

LOL

Ask #Geomagnetic_Storm# (Marketselloff), Reuters, dpa, ... how Poleshit-Nancy thinks about copyright infringement.

Three times poleshift.ning lost copyright infringements. The first one, for sure, had her pawprints all over it.

GLP