Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,566 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 324,345
Pageviews Today: 530,297Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 3,115
07:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Truther
User ID: 28270918
Germany
11/22/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Well for crazy nancy Lieder this celebration is not the real deal.

It should be ... let us slaughter our dogs and other pets and have a barbecue (like in 2003)!

Happy Thankshotdog!

Because Nibiru will come in 2021! We should prepare for it!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 26385183
New Zealand
11/23/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a new wacko "doomer" on Youtube. She banned me for pointing out the facts, as they always do. It was fun for a while, but I really should put my focus on more productive things. She appears to be new to the whole PX thing and is regurgitating every old debunked rumor about it as well as piling up every wild innuendo she can find. Maybe somebody else wants to play "point out the BS".

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Menow 18943200

lol4me I yawned through her entire video presentation.

Once we get beyond 2012 I guess these "doomer" people are gonna have to find them some "newwww" dates to keep the "PX" BS going.
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Farsight Institute - by June.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax*** (on parole) 26442554

rofl...."(on parole)".....yep that would be about right there, Melfster "The Jailbird"!!! lol4me
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 26385183
New Zealand
11/23/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a new wacko "doomer" on Youtube. She banned me for pointing out the facts, as they always do. It was fun for a while, but I really should put my focus on more productive things. She appears to be new to the whole PX thing and is regurgitating every old debunked rumor about it as well as piling up every wild innuendo she can find. Maybe somebody else wants to play "point out the BS".

lol4me I yawned through her entire video presentation.

Once we get beyond 2012 I guess these "doomer" people are gonna have to find them some "newwww" dates to keep the "PX" BS going.

Oh pleaseeee!!!

Do you really really put any credence into that "wishy washy" crapola called "remote viewing"?
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
aussie 763624
User ID: 28331923
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh pleaseeee!!!

Do you really really put any credence into that "wishy washy" crapola called "remote viewing"?

LOL @ TLR...

I can only say that given his past history..

maxipad probably does indeed believe in it...

but what on earth led you to say that it wasnt something he found too outlandish to believe in?

(yes my dictionary has sarcasm in it, so has mine, hence this reply)

;-)
aussie 763624
User ID: 28331923
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
So far we haven't found anything out there that is `too outlandish' for melfy to believe in...

`post it online and he shall believe' to paraphrase...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659599
United States
11/23/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
So far we haven't found anything out there that is `too outlandish' for melfy to believe in...

`post it online and he shall believe' to paraphrase...
 Quoting: aussie 763624 28331923

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for NEW WOO FROM CLIF!!!!
Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/23/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to poleshift.ning.com]

Comment by Nancy Lieder 12 hours ago
Thee filters confirm each other!

putin
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 28346136
Germany
11/23/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

1rof1

The"e" filters confirm each other! - Yes to be showing glare, lenseflares and other reflections. Yes they confirm there isn't anything physical out there, congratulations Flareberto father of the Flareolusion.crazy

Why is Nancy always the first to comment on Flareberto's posts?
A: Because she needs to assure that nobody will question her "ultimate" interpretation whatsoever - right from the start.

What does this tell about her? I guess she's frightened that people would not agree with her "story"... I haven't seen her doing this so explicitly elsewhere. She must be getting desperate.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 11/23/2012 06:57 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28186692
United States
11/23/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking out loud here, what will Nancy do when Nibiru doesn't show up ? surely she won't give yet another date ? will she still have the believers now believing her then ? will she gain more believers that fail to research her ?
Are people really that delusional and gullible ?
Menow
United States
11/23/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking out loud here, what will Nancy do when Nibiru doesn't show up ? surely she won't give yet another date ? will she still have the believers now believing her then ? will she gain more believers that fail to research her ?
Are people really that delusional and gullible ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28186692

Apparently you don't know that she ALREADY backed off of her "2012 is too far out..." claim. She started making excuses for that one not being valid at least two years ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7468171
United States
11/23/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the hell is "prg Nasa FV"?
Menow
United States
11/23/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the hell is "prg Nasa FV"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7468171

I wondered about that too.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/24/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking out loud here, what will Nancy do when Nibiru doesn't show up ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28186692

She'll just keep making up excuses. She'll die before she ever admits she was wrong.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Truther
User ID: 28388726
Germany
11/24/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well making excuses seens to be one of crazy Nancy Lieder`s favourite hobbies. But why do her retarded followers always swallow these very lame excuses which only prove that all her predictions are 100 % wrong.

Big cataclysms 2000: deadly wrong.
Nibiru showing up in 2003: deadly wrong.
Now it is only a matter of weeks not months: after her incredible 2003 hoax.
Jakarta and half south east Asia are sunk: deadly wrong.
The poleshift will happen far before 2012: another disaster.
Obama will announce Nibiru in September 2012: incredible ridiculous and of course deadly wrong.

And these are only some highlights in a long list of 1001 failed predictions. Some other freaky Gurus like Harold Camping only got two shots in the dark aka two incredible failures. There simply are no Zetas and it is all a fake-story of crazy Nancy and her last desperate Mods.

There simply is no Nobiru and it never existed (apart from an idea far out in our solar system/ called Tyche).

Inventing lenseflares and showing each other camera artifacts can`t compensate the reality. If you only look at the different lenseflares on the pics of Flarestupido aka BurningBerto aka CaptainNobrainaround you will easily see that these pics show nothing and are completely different. If there were such big object close to the sun in Italy every idiot here with a low budget telescope or a good eye could see them. Nobody would need a smartphone with a cheap cam producing flares.

And holding the storage medium of old floppy-discs in front of the lense of the smart phone, like they all do: how stupid and infantile can grown-up people act? Even a child in the kindergarten could understand this mechanism of producing odd lenseflares.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/24/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So maybe the reason that Nancy had to come up with the whole 'Earth halted in orbit' thing in the first place, is so PX could ALWAYS be by the Sun? A static Solar System makes that a lot more explainable, if flat out impossible...

I just wonder at her followers still buying THAT.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/24/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
So maybe the reason that Nancy had to come up with the whole 'Earth halted in orbit' thing in the first place, is so PX could ALWAYS be by the Sun? A static Solar System makes that a lot more explainable, if flat out impossible...

I just wonder at her followers still buying THAT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Well, it might explain that part...but her "tilting the Earth back and forth" to simulate the seasons and movement of the constellations doesn't work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28416258
United States
11/24/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

:lol4me: I yawned through her entire video presentation.

rofl...."(on parole)".....yep that would be about right there, Melfster "The Jailbird"!!! :lol4me:

Ban the PAID TROLL while you have the chance, don't let his brand of crazy and trollage fester like last time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22852152
United States
11/25/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

:lol4me: I yawned through her entire video presentation.

rofl...."(on parole)".....yep that would be about right there, Melfster "The Jailbird"!!! :lol4me:

Ban the PAID TROLL while you have the chance, don't let his brand of crazy and trollage fester like last time.
[/quote

If you mean ban Menow I agree! But that will never happen.

Note the name that person chose, how appropriate:

Me!Now!

Menow

Didn't you hear? The announcement by NASA is back on.

So hurry and get your licks in now because by the end of 2012 it is all the debunkers and deniers who are going to look like fools, not ZetaTalk supporters!
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/25/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

So hurry and get your licks in now because by the end of 2012 it is all the debunkers and deniers who are going to look like fools, not ZetaTalk supporters!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22852152

Can't wait to see what your excuse is come January when no such announcement is made. Regardless of what your excuse is, you'll be the one looking like the fool. There's just no way around that. In fact, I'm going to make note of your post and your ID so I can dig it back up in a month.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/25/2012 12:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28444900
Germany
11/25/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait to see what your excuse is come January when no such announcement is made. Regardless of what your excuse is, you'll be the one looking like the fool. There's just no way around that. In fact, I'm going to make note of your post and your ID so I can dig it back up in a month.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Indeed.
Something similar was claimed about the alleged Obama announcement already and where is the announcement now?

Where is the admission that Nancy's claims and the people supporting it FAILED once again?

Yeah... No admission at all.

"The debunkers are going to have egg on their faces,
The debunkers are going to fail..."

Its always the same.
Then when it fails to happen (and they're being spoon-fed with another excuse) they quickly turn into being very silent...

That said... I know what to expect in January:
Another coward biting the dust.
Another fail of Nancy LIEder.
Hydra

User ID: 28446858
Germany
11/25/2012 01:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

:swfnibi: and :swfpole:

36 days until the next FAIL of Poleshit-Nancy

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/25/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its always the same.
Then when it fails to happen (and they're being spoon-fed with another excuse) they quickly turn into being very silent...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28444900

Yep, and this time will be no different. This person will be just like all those before them - Luser, Volar, FreeStore. All making grandiose claims...but when those claims fail, they simply disappear never to be seen again. I guess you can't really blame them - being as embarrassed as they must be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22852152
United States
11/25/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

There will no need for an excuse because the odds the announcement will be made are probably more than 93% now.

So, please, be sure to save all your own posts claiming Planet X is not real while you are it, you know, for posterity. There is also a good chance this thread will disappear after the announcement, so, otherwise, your long, pointless debunking efforts could be lost to history.

p.s. I don't have an internet connection, so your express or implied threat is meaningless. Except it is generally bad karma, though, to persecute the innocent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will no need for an excuse because the odds the announcement will be made are probably more than 93% now.

How, specifically, did you come up with that figure? Show your work.

So, please, be sure to save all your own posts claiming Planet X is not real while you are it, you know, for posterity. There is also a good chance this thread will disappear after the announcement, so, otherwise, your long, pointless debunking efforts could be lost to history.

Then I am sure you archived the important bits. After such an announcement that PX is inbound, and that we've been hovering in the same spot relative to the Sun for nearly EIGHT years without noticing, I will continually post how sorry I am and how right Nancy's aliens were, and how clever they were in moving the planet in just the right way to keep us all fooled.

Now, in what circumstances will you similarly admit Nancy is wrong, that PX is not inbound, and that you were foolish to believe in such without evidence? Any circumstances you can imagine? Any time frame?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28466876
Ireland
11/25/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

p.s. I don't have an internet connection, so your express or implied threat is meaningless. Except it is generally bad karma, though, to persecute the innocent.

Congratulations posting here without an internet connection. However did you manage that feat?

Oh, wait, you have been posting for months using that ID, haven't you?

Let's see what you had to say...

When the reality of Planet X/Nibiru is announced by NASA tonight, September 14, 2012 (or at least before October) please remember that the announcement is not related to the presidential election. Obama would probably rather the announcement wait until after the election, but if NASA waits Obama will be accused of not sharing such important info with us for political reasons(although it is not up to him and he could not announce it himself before now).

Romney is losing! He freaked out over the deaths in Libya before they even happened; that is how anxious he was to attack Obama for something, anything will do, make it up if necessary.

Obama will win without the announcement that Planet X is real.

The reality of Planet X is important for YOU, the common man, to realize. The power and wealthy elites already know.
 Quoting: Truth Teller 22852152

How uncannily accurate, not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28466876
Ireland
11/25/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if we follow the revealed user name, then you have been posting since at least 2005, all without an internet connection.
Hydra

User ID: 28446858
Germany
11/25/2012 06:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
p.s. I don't have an internet connection, ...

Congratulations posting here without an internet connection. However did you manage that feat?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28466876

Advanced Zeta technology, I guess:
Brain waves via cellphone with red floppy filter, reflected by Planet X direct to the GLP servers.

Wow - saves a lot of money - no more ISP needed.
I wish I could see PX to do the same.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if we follow the revealed user name, then you have been posting since at least 2005, all without an internet connection.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28466876

Amusing! Nice find.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/25/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Curious. Care to tell us what you're basing that percentage on? While you claim there's a 93% chance there will be an announcement about "Planet X" by the end of December, I predict there's a 100% chance no such announcement will ever be made. But tell you what - care to put your money where your mouth is? How much money would you like to wager on this since you're so confident?

I'm not worried - I guarantee with 100% certainty that this thread will still be here come January 1, 2013.

Then how are you posting here? Care to explain that one?

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 11/25/2012 07:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28444900
Germany
11/25/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Okay, care to put your money where your mouth is? How much money would you like to wager on this since you're so confident?

Indeed!

And if it fails to happen, would it change anything in your mind?
Would you accept another failure if Nancy manages to provides a "reasonable" excuse?
How many failures would you accept before you start to question her alltogether?

Do you realise that these phases of "crying wolf" and "excuses" have been going on since the beginning of the so called ZT-Saga?

And why the heck are the believers so frightened to admit that they have been wrong?
Do you really can say that you're not having issues with your ego when it seems obvious that the reason for your comment is to let us all look like "fools" when YOU (and your ultimate ZT-truth) turn out to be "right"?
Are you interested in factual arguments or wether someone is right or wrong?
Don't you see that the "debunkers" are only interested in the truth and nothing else?

Question it.
All of it.

GLP