Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 3,266
Pageviews Today: 6,815Threads Today: 4Posts Today: 55
12:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 26385183
New Zealand
11/25/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
:swfnibi: and :swfpole:

36 days until the next FAIL of Poleshit-Nancy.
 Quoting: Hydra

lolsign excellent summation....via visual medium....of a nibiru/poleshift crapola "believer" and their continued belief in such an event despite the "reality" that time has proven their "belief" to be at best "misguided".

lol4me those two pics gave me a damn good chuckle!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
bob_909

User ID: 7468171
United States
11/25/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will no need for an excuse because the odds the announcement will be made are probably more than 93% now.

So, please, be sure to save all your own posts claiming Planet X is not real while you are it, you know, for posterity. There is also a good chance this thread will disappear after the announcement, so, otherwise, your long, pointless debunking efforts could be lost to history.

p.s. I don't have an internet connection, so your express or implied threat is meaningless. Except it is generally bad karma, though, to persecute the innocent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22852152

So the moron gets his voice back.

The NASA announcement is about Curiosity and that won't be made until the American Geophysical Union conference in San Francisco (Dec 3rd to 7th).

So what will you say when the announcement has nothing to do with planet eX?
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
11/26/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't you hear? The announcement by NASA is back on.

So hurry and get your licks in now because by the end of 2012 it is all the debunkers and deniers who are going to look like fools, not ZetaTalk supporters!

Can't wait to see what your excuse is come January when no such announcement is made. Regardless of what your excuse is, you'll be the one looking like the fool. There's just no way around that. In fact, I'm going to make note of your post and your ID so I can dig it back up in a month.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

There will no need for an excuse because the odds the announcement will be made are probably more than 93% now.

So, please, be sure to save all your own posts claiming Planet X is not real while you are it, you know, for posterity. There is also a good chance this thread will disappear after the announcement, so, otherwise, your long, pointless debunking efforts could be lost to history.

p.s. I don't have an internet connection, so your express or implied threat is meaningless. Except it is generally bad karma, though, to persecute the innocent.

Classic hit and run. No challenge to the Zeta-meme can possibly be allowed.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/26/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Curious. Care to tell us what you're basing that percentage on? While you claim there's a 93% chance there will be an announcement about "Planet X" by the end of December, I predict there's a 100% chance no such announcement will ever be made. But tell you what - care to put your money where your mouth is? How much money would you like to wager on this since you're so confident?

I'm not worried - I guarantee with 100% certainty that this thread will still be here come January 1, 2013.

Then how are you posting here? Care to explain that one?

And no response from the AC...which isn't really surprising. They often post and then run when challenged. But I suspect this poster was nothing more than a troll.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
dragon
User ID: 28587805
Romania
11/27/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy Lieder is an old fucking lying freak.

I saw her in 2003 and nothing has changed now.

Just lies and paranoia-nancy!

But she said everything would be over before 2012!

Did she forget that .... lololololol....

Nancy the old scam bitch still finding some idiots who believe her shit ....lolololol
bob_909

United States
11/27/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see the ningtards are still going on about the undiscovery of Sandy Island.

However, I bet none of them bothered to find this little discussion.

[link to blog.geogarage.com]

Of course, they're making this out to be some coverup or that the tectonic plate is rising and falling making the island appear and disappear - what a mindless bunch of idiots they are.

If there was rise in a tectonic plate of that much, there would have been a tsunami that would have out classed the one of 2004.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11301000
United States
11/28/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Farsight Institute - by June.
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax*** (on parole) 26442554

rofl...."(on parole)".....yep that would be about right there, Melfster "The Jailbird"!!! :lol4me:
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Ban the PAID TROLL while you have the chance, don't let his brand of crazy and trollage fester like last time.
[/quote

If you mean ban Menow I agree! But that will never happen.

Note the name that person chose, how appropriate:

Me!Now!

Menow

Didn't you hear? The announcement by NASA is back on.

So hurry and get your licks in now because by the end of 2012 it is all the debunkers and deniers who are going to look like fools, not ZetaTalk supporters!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28416258

Menow has earned the right to be here, now bugger off, troll!
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/28/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see the ningtards are still going on about the undiscovery of Sandy Island.

However, I bet none of them bothered to find this little discussion.

[link to blog.geogarage.com]

Of course, they're making this out to be some coverup or that the tectonic plate is rising and falling making the island appear and disappear - what a mindless bunch of idiots they are.

If there was rise in a tectonic plate of that much, there would have been a tsunami that would have out classed the one of 2004.
 Quoting: bob_909

Hey, considering they actually believe some "rogue planet" is hovering near the sun and can only be seen with improperly filtered cameras, is it really surprising they think there's a conspiracy over this "island"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10422385
Canada
11/28/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
As soon as I read the missing island story I just knew Nancy would pounce on it, cherry picking the part where the island is no longer there while not actually considering the context of the discovery because it ultimately does nothing to prop up her rantings. She just took the part she likes and ignores the rest of the story, just like she always does. But the handful of faithful will accept it like they always do. The part that doesn't support her rogue planet and pole shift is part of a cover up conspiracy to hide the truth. She has become so predictable.
Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/28/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Ningers are still ruminating on the "announcement" and trying to find ways to believe it is still going to happen.

[link to poleshift.ning.com]

This is just about exactly what happened after the *7 of 10- will shock the world by the end of 2010* failed prediction was greeted. They will wonder and ponder about it for a while, but nobody will dare ask why it's not happening. Nancy will eventually move them on to the next breathless brink and keep them hovering there for a while and ignore this whole "announcement" thing.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/29/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another prime example of why Nancy and those like her are dangerous:

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/29/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Poor Shuan - I fear he's in for a big disappointment.

"@ Corey I could see that being true. The Christmas Hammer will occur the week following and likely result in some big plate movements which the public could connect to the announcement. I too feel that December will have many surprises in store."

Hydra

User ID: 15103326
Germany
11/29/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

"@ Corey I could see that being true. The Christmas Hammer will occur the week following and likely result in some big plate movements which the public could connect to the announcement. I too feel that December will have many surprises in store."

I'm sure, the biggest surprise will be, that there is still no Nibiru an no pole shift.

At least for the Polshit-Ningers - not for the sane rest of the world.

And in the distant future:

:swfnibi: :swfpole:

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/29/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
That and no announcement from Obama.
Menow
United States
11/29/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The latest thing seems to be "chemwebs". Search it on Youboob for a laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28523111
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must admit to being confused about the whole *7/10* thing....I mean when did 1-6 take place and in what time scale is 8-10 meant to happen....? This is obviously a rhetorical question as it's completely unanswerable.....! Just another Niberancy madness!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10422385
Canada
11/29/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ahh the Christmas Hammer. Apparently Corey doesn't know that she predicted it would happen in 2007, back in the days when 2012 was too far out.
Hydra

User ID: 15103326
Germany
11/29/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must admit to being confused about the whole *7/10* thing....I mean when did 1-6 take place and in what time scale is 8-10 meant to happen....? This is obviously a rhetorical question as it's completely unanswerable.....! Just another Niberancy madness!
 Quoting: Elemental

The "1-6" we missed and the "8-10" will come soon*

* soon {adv}, Ningtardish = never

You enjoyed your trip to SA?

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 28720980
Germany
11/29/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted:
"The greatest threat to Earth in 2012, at the end of this year and in the future, is just from the human race itself," Adams said.

book
Exactly.

The 7/10 was supposed to have completed already long ago.
It included strong quakes in SA, Japan and a spreading of the street of gibraltar, aswell the New Madrid adjustment (supposedly Mag9 quakes) followed by a "European Tsunami" washing over half of europe.
Much drama and destruction but fortunately Nancy declared it wont happen anymore because "benign Aliens" placed invisible, unmeasurable Metalboxes into the oceans that prevent the plates from doing these manuvers.
spock

It seems Nancy hasn't managed to fill that niche as yet and keeps feeding the believers with quick "highlights"... as the infamous Announcement, or flareberto's images...
But nothing at the scale of the 7/10 predictions, I guess because it didn't turned out to be credible enough.
tounge
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The "1-6" we missed and the "8-10" will come soon*

* soon {adv}, Ningtardish = never

You enjoyed your trip to SA?

Quoting: Hydra

Totally wonderful thanks! A beautiful country & not a lurking planet anywhere!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Invisible, unmeasurable boxes! Oh my days, I've heard everything now!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted:
"The greatest threat to Earth in 2012, at the end of this year and in the future, is just from the human race itself," Adams said.

book
Exactly.

It included strong quakes in SA, Japan and a spreading of the street of gibraltar, aswell the New Madrid adjustment (supposedly Mag9 quakes) followed by a "European Tsunami" washing over half of europe.
Much drama and destruction but fortunately Nancy declared it wont happen anymore because "benign Aliens" placed invisible, unmeasurable Metalboxes into the oceans that prevent the plates from doing these manuvers.
spock

It seems Nancy hasn't managed to fill that niche as yet and keeps feeding the believers with quick "highlights"... as the infamous Announcement, or flareberto's images...
But nothing at the scale of the 7/10 predictions, I guess because it didn't turned out to be credible enough.
tounge
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Well, I don't know if ZM is around, but *he* has a anniversary date coming up soon as well.

I wonder if he remembers...
Menow
User ID: 1394150
United States
11/29/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted:

book
Exactly.

spock

tounge

The thing about the 7 of 10 is that something was supposed to happen which would "shock the world" and it was supposed to happen by the end of 2010. Oops.
bob_909

United States
11/29/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

...oh geez...not the Christmas hammer again...

...a stupid pronouncement based on Nancy's complete inability to read a seismograph trace.
zm
User ID: 28613888
United States
11/29/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted:

book
Exactly.

spock

tounge

Well, I don't know if ZM is around, but *he* has a anniversary date coming up soon as well.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Are you referring to the "bet"? I don't have time for nostalgia - according to Cliff, the "data gap" goes parabolic starting in February.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted:

book
Exactly.

spock

tounge

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Are you referring to the "bet"? I don't have time for nostalgia - according to Cliff, the "data gap" goes parabolic starting in February.
 Quoting: zm 28613888

Tain't nostalgia, though it's not a bet, either. It was a claim of yours. When the date hits, I'll repost it. I am curious how you will respond.

And your Cliff notes are pointless. He's just another scammer you're falling for. You certainly know how to pick them.
Truther
User ID: 28774863
Germany
11/30/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well the whole 7/10 was an incredible hoax of Fancy Lieder.
I guess it should be over since more than one and a half years now. The problem of the poleshitters is that it never ever started. I still can remember how desperately they tried to pretend a sinking Indonesia.

In the end they had to find out that the pics Nancy Lieder and some other confused mods there proudly presented were more than 11 years old. Indonesia never cared about the crazy fantasies of a disturbed mind like Nancy Lieder.

One of their best jokes is the xmas hammer. It should happen - like Bob mentioned - back in 2007 because Nancy had some probs to read some scientific data. Of course it never happened though Gerard Zwaan claimed at the beginning of their 7/10 hoax that he was hit by the xmas hammer.
Luckily he was the only one being hit. You still can see in his behaviour that the xmas hammer hit him hard.bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the *Christmas hammer*? I appear to be sadly lacking in nibispeak!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the *Christmas hammer*? I appear to be sadly lacking in nibispeak!

Thread: ZetaTalk: Christmas Hammer

Have fun.
Menow
United States
11/30/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Youtube is the new debunker's playground. Just go there and search for "Nibiru" or "Planet X" or whatever WOO theory you can think of. Just know that you will get blocked if you tell them how ridiculous their beliefs are. They steadfastly believe in HAARP changing the weather and Project Bluebeam doing all sorts of stuff and seem to have adopted a lot of what they have seen in movies as reality. It's quite a ride!

GLP