Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 22,268
Pageviews Today: 42,899Threads Today: 20Posts Today: 309
12:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Truther
User ID: 28792506
Germany
11/30/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Thanks for the link with the "Christmas Hammer". When you look through this old threads you can see how many failed predictions Nancy Lieder has produced during the last years.

A better name for her would be Hoaxy Lieder. Especialls funny was the prediction in 2007 that Nobiru would be between the earth and the sun within six months. Now around six years passed and nothing happened. There is no Nibiru because the whole concept was a "Noshow".

It is incredible ridiculous that Nancy and her last desperate followers are still waiting for a kind of announcement of the NASA or some other official institutions. The NASA has just proudly announced that the whole "Nobiru-Shit" was an incredible hoax for some retarded persons who believed in this.

Now they have their announcement and they seem not very happy with it. The truth sometimes is a bitter pill to swallow, especially for our retarded Nancy-followers.

Nancy`s old Christmas Joke (we are hammered!) gets a whole new sense under this ascpect. Nancy`s weird followers really have been hammered by permanent brainwashing, lense flares and Flareberto`s floppy-diks-pics. Let us call this the mind hammer. Gerard Zwaan nearly was knocked out by it at the beginning of the 7/10. A hammer in the morning, a hammer in the evening ...

Incredible how crazy some people can get after joining a cult...
Hydra

User ID: 28746279
Germany
11/30/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is incredible ridiculous that Nancy and her last desperate followers are still waiting for a kind of announcement of the NASA or some other official institutions. The NASA has just proudly announced that the whole "Nobiru-Shit" was an incredible hoax for some retarded persons who believed in this.

Now they have their announcement and they seem not very happy with it. The truth sometimes is a bitter pill to swallow, especially for our retarded Nancy-followers.
 Quoting: Truther 28792506

Yes, Poleshit-Nancy is not happy with the NASA announcement:

Comment by Nancy Lieder 3 hours ago
"... On 11/28 NASA had an 'event' where they debunked all manner of excuses for the Earth changes and potential 12/21/2012 cataclysms - Glactic Center, asteroid hits, solar flares (Ed Dames "kill shot") which they themselves hyped in 2009-2010, planetary lineup as happened on 5/5/2000 and was claimed at that time about to cause a pole shift or cataclysmic happening. Went through the list. And oh, Nibiru is not real, don't believe Nancy Lieder (once again I am the only name mentioned).

Senior guy David Morison said if Nibiru were real, it would be visible to all, very bright. Well??? I posted on the even log to go check the poleshift.ning.com"

[link to poleshift.ning.com]

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/30/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

"... On 11/28 NASA had an 'event' where they debunked all manner of excuses for the Earth changes and potential 12/21/2012 cataclysms - Glactic Center, asteroid hits, solar flares (Ed Dames "kill shot") which they themselves hyped in 2009-2010, planetary lineup as happened on 5/5/2000 and was claimed at that time about to cause a pole shift or cataclysmic happening. Went through the list. And oh, Nibiru is not real, don't believe Nancy Lieder (once again I am the only name mentioned).

Senior guy David Morison said if Nibiru were real, it would be visible to all, very bright. Well??? I posted on the even log to go check the poleshift.ning.com"

Quoting: Hydra

SPIN, Nancy, SPIN!!
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 28774307
Germany
11/30/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting.

I remember back then Nancy was happy about any publicity she could get. Now I see her in a different light, someone could think she doesn't like being brought up by Morrison anymore, together with suicidal children and frightened parents (the other side of the medal).

Frightened that she will earn major blame when the cults have to stand naked?

bird
Karma baby.
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
bob_909

User ID: 7468171
United States
11/30/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the *Christmas hammer*? I appear to be sadly lacking in nibispeak!
 Quoting: Elemental

Thread: ZetaTalk: Christmas Hammer

Have fun.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

The only time "Christmas" and "hammer" are related in Nancy's world is when she gets hammered on elderberry wine on Christmas day.
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
11/30/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you referring to the "bet"? I don't have time for nostalgia - according to Cliff, the "data gap" goes parabolic starting in February.
 Quoting: zm 28613888

Pedaling his crap again, eh?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

United States
11/30/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only time "Christmas" and "hammer" are related in Nancy's world is when she gets hammered on elderberry wine on Christmas day.
 Quoting: bob_909

Or egg nog with too much whiskey or rum.
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 26385183
New Zealand
12/01/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finally.....it's now the evening of December 1st(NZDT) here in New Zealand. For the next 30/31 days I hope to be spending much more time on the net, and especially around GLP, as I just know all the 2012/PX doomer weirdos are gonna be going a craszzzy!!!!!(even though we all know that jackshit will happen and PX will still be a no-show; and the world will still be here despite all the doomsday crapola surrounding December 2012).

lol4me I'm definitely going to have my stash of ready made popcorn and drunk at my side as I lol4me my way into 2013.....
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
12/01/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: bob_909

ohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeah
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
Disclaimer:

walt

User ID: 28832951
South Africa
12/01/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Totally wonderful thanks! A beautiful country & not a lurking planet anywhere!

Did you stay in the Western Cape or did you visit other parts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28523111
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Totally wonderful thanks! A beautiful country & not a lurking planet anywhere!

Did you stay in the Western Cape or did you visit other parts?
 Quoting: walt

Just the Western Cape as we only had 5 nights. I'd love to have seen more, hopefully next time!
zm
User ID: 28613888
United States
12/01/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Finally.....it's now the evening of December 1st(NZDT) here in New Zealand. For the next 30/31 days I hope to be spending much more time on the net, and especially around GLP, as I just know all the 2012/PX doomer weirdos are gonna be going a craszzzy!!!!!(even though we all know that jackshit will happen and PX will still be a no-show; and the world will still be here despite all the doomsday crapola surrounding December 2012).

:lol4me: I'm definitely going to have my stash of ready made popcorn and drunk at my side as I :lol4me: my way into 2013.....
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

December 21st isn't the "end" - it's the BEGINNING (of the TROUBLES). Just you WAIT!!!
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/01/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
December 21st isn't the "end" - it's the BEGINNING (of the TROUBLES). Just you WAIT!!!

Trouble for you perhaps - as you add another failure to your ever growing list of failures.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

:lol4me: I'm definitely going to have my stash of ready made popcorn and drunk at my side as I :lol4me: my way into 2013.....
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Please ZM, please tell me that you don't actually believe this pole shift bull? Nothing will happen, no planet x, no massive earth changes, nothing. Just like every other failed prediction used to inspire fear and dependence, 2012 will reach it's end with the usual fanfare of fireworks and drunk texting, kisses and hopes for a better year ahead. There is simply no evidence to substantiate any of nancy's claims and it frightens me to think that her egocentric madness is affecting anyone.
Hydra

User ID: 28809336
Germany
12/01/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please ZM, please tell me that you don't actually believe this pole shift bull? Nothing will happen, no planet x, no massive earth changes, nothing. Just like every other failed prediction used to inspire fear and dependence, 2012 will reach it's end with the usual fanfare of fireworks and drunk texting, kisses and hopes for a better year ahead. There is simply no evidence to substantiate any of nancy's claims and it frightens me to think that her egocentric madness is affecting anyone.

It's casting pearls before swine.

ZM aka ZetaMax is one of the guys who will end up like this:

:swfpole:

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the *Christmas hammer*? I appear to be sadly lacking in nibispeak!

Thread: ZetaTalk: Christmas Hammer

Have fun.

Thanks for that! No fun to be had there though; more concern for sanity than anything. Still find it a struggle to accept that she has any credibility whatsoever. Years pass with no events of significance yet she is still able to pedal complete tripe to the unsuspecting and emotionally unstable. There should be a law especially to shut her up.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Hydra, you're right, of course. I simply find it impossible to comprehend that anyone actually believes in an impending doomsday. However that is the essence of this forum and I wonder how long those of us left with a degree of sanity will be welcome amongst the fray. Threads are becoming increasingly desperate as 21-12 approaches with little to no evidence of anything doomish; no volcanic eruptions, no Carrington type solar flares or CME's, no massive earthquakes, no outbreak of world war 3, no return of the god(s)....absolutely nothing except a feeling of *not quite rightness* which is most likely down to a few dodgy prawns. Oooops, it's raining here (Cornwall, UK), probably the chem trails or something...........or maybe it's just the weather.
Hydra

Germany
12/01/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oooops, it's raining here (Cornwall, UK), probably the chem trails or something...

It's raining in Hamburg too.
I suspect a conspiracy to cover up the incoming Flarebertos hitting earth with the christmas hammer.

Tomatoes in - DOOM ON

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oooops, it's raining here (Cornwall, UK), probably the chem trails or something...

It's raining in Hamburg too.
I suspect a conspiracy to cover up the incoming Flarebertos hitting earth with the christmas hammer.

Tomatoes in - DOOM ON

It appears that life itself is nothing but a conspiracy against our sensibilities! Roxette, Joyride!
VeritasN1

User ID: 26160581
Canada
12/01/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I wonder why Nancy and her hoax-followers are not happy now. The NASA has just made their announcement about Nobeeryou. They declared that all was a hoax and that Nobeeryou would be visible by naked eye to everybody.

That is nothing than the truth. Under every astronomical aspect Nobeeryou aka Nibiru was a complete NOGO.

It is surprising that some people who are often misled by their sect or cult can not understand this. The whole freaky concept of Nancy the "hotdog" Lieder was a huge apparent hoax.

Nobody will ever announce anything different.

So again bad news for Nancy Liar and her december doomsday cult. It is incredible that there are really some people out there who are absolutely horny for disasters and catastrophies. My advice for them would be: Get a life freaks.

Last Edited by VeritasN1 on 12/01/2012 11:13 AM
You are a part of the truth as long as you mention it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/01/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I wonder why Nancy and her hoax-followers are not happy now. The NASA has just made their announcement about Nobeeryou. They declared that all was a hoax and that Nobeeryou would be visible by naked eye to everybody.

That is nothing than the truth. Under every astronomical aspect Nobeeryou aka Nibiru was a complete NOGO.

It is surprising that some people who are often misled by their sect or cult can not understand this. The whole freaky concept of Nancy the "hotdog" Lieder was a huge apparent hoax.

Nobody will ever announce anything different.

So again bad news for Nancy Liar and her december doomsday cult. It is incredible that there are really some people out there who are absolutely horny for disasters and catastrophies. My advice for them would be: Get a life freaks.
 Quoting: VeritasN1

Heh -- you grabbed User #78/68's old avatar. I thought he was brave enough to be back. I guess not.
Hydra

Germany
12/01/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
aliensbro insists, the moon is a projection - ignoring all the things like tides, distance measurement ...

Thus I made this post
Thread: The "moon" is a Projection in the Sky (Page 5)
telling him, he is in a sequel of "The Truman Show" and thus the moon in his world is indeed a projection.

Anybody here, who wants to have some fun with him too?

Circuit Breaker

United States
12/01/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heh -- you grabbed User #78/68's old avatar. I thought he was brave enough to be back. I guess not.

LOL! I saw the avatar and that the poster was in Canada and thought Luser had come back with a different username.
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 28862955
Germany
12/01/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember back then Nancy was happy about any publicity she could get. Now I see her in a different light, someone could think she doesn't like being brought up by Morrison anymore, together with suicidal children and frightened parents (the other side of the medal).

Frightened that she will earn major blame when the cults have to stand naked?

bird
Karma baby.
 Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

Quoted from: [link to poleshift.ning.com]

"Those who have observed NASA’s history of blaming the Sun, anticipating a horrific solar max, are in shock at the stance presented during the November 28, 2012 event, which was an admission that the cycle was mild, with few sunspots, and the solar max mild too. No apologies for their scare tactics. Likewise the excuses such as the Galactic Center alignment, or potential asteroid impacts, which have been trotted forth to scare the public as the cause of disaster in 2012. Where was their silence all these years? Yet Morrison is happy to cite his concerns over suicide urges in young people terrified by those spreading rumors. Does he look in the mirror?"

1rof1
U mad because Morrison points finger at you even though he's of the same "pack" as you, Nancy?

Collateral Damage.

Enjoy the spotlight bitch.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 12/01/2012 06:51 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
12/02/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I saw the avatar and that the poster was in Canada and thought Luser had come back with a different username.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

hmm I must admit I did indeed think the same thing.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

VeritasN1

User ID: 28899487
Canada
12/02/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well guys, I don`t know who "Luser" was but I can assure that I`m a complete different guy. But I can change my Avatar if this is a problem for you.

My name is Veritas. I`m probably not the average guy. I have been reading this thread for a while now and I was sometimes posting here under another nick.

And I`m for sure no friend of weird gurus or cult leaders who are scamming people like Nancy Lieder.
VeritasN1

User ID: 28900168
United States
12/02/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
And by the way - though I love Canada of course - changing the country is not a difficult task for me.

Have a nice day,- my friends!
zm
User ID: 28613888
United States
12/02/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well guys, I don`t know who "Luser" was but I can assure that I`m a complete different guy. But I can change my Avatar if this is a problem for you.

My name is Veritas. I`m probably not the average guy. I have been reading this thread for a while now and I was sometimes posting here under another nick.

And I`m for sure no friend of weird gurus or cult leaders who are scamming people like Nancy Lieder.
 Quoting: VeritasN1

User 78/68 was a wise and even-handed poster. When you were civil, he was civil. When you were an AHOLE, he would slap you SILLY. His presence in this thread has long been MISSED!
VeritasN1

User ID: 28912827
Canada
12/02/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I doubt that it is possible to slap one of the followers of Nancy Lieder silly. Their problem is that they are already silly, so that is their normal condition.

The king of paranoia is that crazy Italian guy Alberto Cardin with his floppy-disks. He is putting all kinds of strange foils in front of his cell phone so that he automatically produces odd lense flares and reflections. Then poleshit-Nancy is telling some bullshit about moon swirls or other stupid paranoia. In a next step Captain Nobrain Poli is enlarging the lense flares with a graphic programme. And they are all happy that they have found Nobeeryou. If they took a telescope to verify their results they would easily see that there is nothing than air. But things like telescopes do not exist in their middle-age world.

They could also paint their Nobirus with text markers on their pictures and congratulate themselves for the great work.

Of course in real life there are no moon swirls or other things. A Nibiru never existed. So they are spending all their day with this woo-woo-cult and inventing new planets.

Last Edited by VeritasN1 on 12/02/2012 10:05 AM
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
User 78/68 was a wise and even-handed poster. When you were civil, he was civil. When you were an AHOLE, he would slap you SILLY. His presence in this thread has long been MISSED!

Why do you continue to lie Max?

VeritasN1 - I wouldn't listen to Max. He's a known liar and shill for Nancy Lieder. You can see some of his antics here:

Thread: ZetaTalk LIVE Chat January 3

ZM (ZetaMax) claims to be a "fence sitter" but as you go through that thread, you'll see it's quite obvious the only fence he's sitting on is the one in Nancy's front yard.

Anyway, here's the TRUTH about "User # 78/68" -

He was a poster, in Canada, who claimed to be some successful businessman that owned two companies...although he would never do anything to prove it. He would often attack ANYONE who challenged the ZetaTalk message. It didn't matter if every point made in a post was 100% accurate or how polite the person was - User would bounce in, spew forth with insults and then run away. Others will verify this.

I have a list of User's embarrassing antics somewhere that I'll post if I can find it.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 12/02/2012 10:28 AM

GLP