Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,902 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,559
Pageviews Today: 1,631,986Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 11,674
06:26 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Circuit Breaker

User ID: 21705985
United States
12/02/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Here's a fine example of ZetaMax's antics:

Ok if you say so, i guess i should believe you? Anyways....I will continue to note the sun since the wobble should be more extreme this year and up to the pole shift. It should be way more obvious. If it's obvious even to the ones that doesn't follow the wobble then something must be wrong right?

Well, I'm not an astronomer or anything, but it does sound reasonable to me.

You should check with a local observatory or astronomy club and get their opinion though, see where the sun's supposed to be and compare it to your own observations. Maybe get a good compass or sundial and see what you can find.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 584914

ast_zeta
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

The person had a valid suggestion - after all, amateur astronomers would know where the sun should be and how it should track across the sky. Notice that ZetaMax replies with a smilie quoting Nancy Lieder...proving he isn't a "fence sitter" and only believes what Nancy says.

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 12/02/2012 10:32 AM
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another fine example of ZetaMax's antics. In this one, I commented on how a believers own posts disproved Nancy:

You're just upset that Freestore's own posts proved Nancy wrong.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

paid_shill
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

As seen here:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
An example of User's antics. Note the person wasn't rude...nor did they insult anyone. Can't say the same about User though.

Is Obama going to serve his full term or will he be impeached?

SOZT
Why would he be impeached? This is an absurd question.
EOZT

No need to be rude to someone asking a genuine question.

Yeah come on, you'd think the zetas would have better manners than that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 617172

Watching the debunkers whine about Nancy calling out absurd questions is laughable!
That's all the twerps have these days. Talk about desperate!
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found it! By the time User disappeared, the list was MUCH longer...but here's what I had at the time:

Watching the debunkers whine about Nancy calling out absurd questions is laughable!
That's all the twerps have these days. Talk about desperate!
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Watching you whine about "debunkers" asking for evidence to support Nancy's claims and then refusing to provide anything while running away from every challenge put before you is laughable!

That's all you know how to do these days. Talk about desperate!

Challenges "User # 78/68" Continues To Run Away From
(also known as The Number Of Ways "User # 78/68" Continues To Embarrass Himself)

1) When asked for proof that "Planet X" exists, he simply insults others and runs away.
2) When someone wanted to bet him money (something that's very important to him) on Nancy's accuracy, he disappeared. And each time it is brought up, he ignores it.
3) I provided photographic proof that the sun was NOT rising 20 minutes early. When I asked to dispute this, he ran away.
4) I provided a diagram proving that constellations behind the sun CANNOT be made visible by simply tilting the Earth or lowering it in the ecliptic. Instead of providing charts of his own to show it would be possible, he simply threw out insults and ran away.
4) When I personally invited him to Tampa to prove that I am exactly who I say I am, he initially showed interest and then ran away.
5) ID 88145 invited "User # 78/68" to call him at work or e-mail him, instead of doing so he threw out more insults and ran away.
6) When asked why GOTO telescopes continue to accurately track the moon if it were moving unpredictably (i.e. too far north, too far south), he spewed more insults and ran away.
7) ID 88145 has now invited ANYONE who believes in "Planet X" to come view the skies with him to search for this elusive "rogue planet" that "believers" all claim is so easy to see at sunrise. Instead of taking up that invitation, he threw out more insults and ran away.
8) ID 74444 suggested that Nancy is NOT the most popular poster on GLP and explained how he came to this conclusion. Instead of providing any evidence to prove otherwise, "User # 78/68" spewed insults and ran away.
9) When asked if he believed that Earth was halted in orbit, or if he believed that "Planet X" would cause a "pole shift" and wipe out 90% of Earth's population (both of which are claims made by Nancy) - "User # 78/68" called them trick questions, refused to answer and ran away.
10) "User # 78/68" claims that "debunkers" lie. When asked for examples of these lies, he spews insults and runs away.
11) He claims that "debunkers" are government agents. When asked for proof of this, he spews insults and runs away.
12) Since "User" refuses to take 88145 up on his offer to search for "Planet X," it was suggested "User" contact a local astronomy club and view with them. "User" spewed insults and ran away.
13) "User" claims earthquake activity is increasing. But instead of providing data to support this claim, he spewed insults and ran away.
14) Nancy claimed that Adam Air Flight 574 crashed in an inland lake. "Debunkers" have provided several links showing that Nancy is wrong. Instead of providing evidence showing otherwise, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
15) "User" contends that "Debunkers" are always wrong. When asked for examples of when "Debunkers" have been wrong, he spewed insults and ran away.
16) When asked for examples of when Nancy was right, especially when pertaining to astronomical claims and predictions, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
17) "User" has seen this list several times and has yet to dispute anything on it. Instead, he spewed insults and ran away.
18) "User" doesn't believe that vaporized water contaminated with arsenic was responsible for the illness in Peru after a meteor strike. When asked what HE thought caused it, he spewed insults and ran away.
19) "User" claims that the Minneapolis bridge collapse was caused by some "stretch zone." When asked for evidence of this, he spewed insults and ran way.
20) "User" claims that I lied about amateur radio operators equipment and use of the moon for EME communications. When asked for evidence to support his claim that I lied, he spewed insults and ran away.
21) "User" claimed that many, many people are seeing moon "not right." When asked for links of these claims or some form of evidence to support the claim that the moon is "not right," he spewed insults and ran away.
22) "User" claimed that Menow lied when he said the sun is NOT setting further north each day during the fall months. When asked for supporting evidence, he spewed insults and ran away. (Prof-Rabbit) supplied a link showing the sun is NOT moving north at this time.)
23) "User" demands that "debunkers" provide evidence or, in his words, "to put up or shut up." When "User" is asked to do the same, he spews insults and runs away.
24) 88145 sent some photos to Nancy. He never stated what they were or what he believed them to be, instead he asked her what they were. Nancy, and Nancy alone, stated they were photos of "Planet X." When asked which photos are "Planet X" and which ones are just lens flare, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
25) "User" continues to say I've exposed my lies. He has been asked what lies those are and to provide supporting evidence. Instead, Loser spews insults and runs away.
26) "User" tasked Nighthawk to demonstrate some contradictions from "ZetaTalk." Nighthawk came up with four. "User" made a weak attempt to explain them away, then spewed insults and ran away.
27) Hap provided a link to a website with photos of his equipment. "User" claimed it was all fake, spewed insults and ran away.
28) Hap's contact information is provided on the website, but instead of using it to verify Hap is who he claims, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
29) Several weeks ago, Hap (ID 88145) again extended his invitation for anyone to come look for "Planet X" using his observatory. "User" again spewed insults and ran away.
30) "User" claimed that Nancy predicted the current economic recession...when in reality, Nancy said the recession would happen in 2003 and that the DOW would be worth a quarter of its value. When this was pointed out, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
31) "User" implied that Hap shouldn't be taken seriously because he doesn't have any credentials in astronomy...even though none are needed to be an amateur one. When asked what credentials Nancy had that makes her more believable, "User" spewed insults and ran away.
NEW to the list:
32) "User" claimed that the Zetas never said they were preventing asteroid strikes. When shown exactly what the Zetas said, proving otherwise, "User" spewed insults and ran away.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
12/02/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
User 78/68 was a wise and even-handed poster. When you were civil, he was civil. When you were an AHOLE, he would slap you SILLY. His presence in this thread has long been MISSED!
 Quoting: zm 28613888

Sorry, but you are incorrect. I was *always* civil, and he was not, not to me.

And I miss him simply because he would have to be presently admitting his own multiple failures -- his, and those he supported.

I'm looking forward to your admitting of same.
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 26385183
New Zealand
12/02/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
User 78/68 was a wise and even-handed poster. When you were civil, he was civil. When you were an AHOLE, he would slap you SILLY. His presence in this thread has long been MISSED!

lol4me You, Melfy, have always resided in that alternate parallel universe that is out there somewhere. Somehow you are able to read GLP and transmit forum messages back into our time continuum..... lol4me how else could one explain your continual delusional bursts of stupidity!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

And I miss him simply because he would have to be presently admitting his own multiple failures -- his, and those he supported.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Well, Luser's absence here IS admittance of his failures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28613888
United States
12/02/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

2012 is NOT over yet ...
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/02/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
So? Do you really believe that some "rogue planet" four times the size of Venus is somehow going to sneak up on us within 29 days and cause a "pole shift?" If so, explain how that can happen.
bob_909

User ID: 7468171
United States
12/03/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would appear that Khan is another one of the ningtards.

He posts - "Stretching out into the ocean - Why is Coastal Flooding ongoing, over 30 days now, in Florida?"

He's complaining that US A1A in Florida got screwed up - of course it got screwed up - Hurricane Sandy, even though it didn't touch Florida - produced some really nasty waves. Here in Melbourne - I was out on the beach one day while Sandy was chugging by - the waves were up to the grass line. Those same waves chomped up quite a bit of the beach along the whole east Florida coast.

I guess he's too stupid to realize that if the beach gets wiped out of course the waves are going to come farther up on shore.

How stupid can this idiot be?

Last Edited by bob_909 on 12/03/2012 12:08 AM
“Fear always springs from ignorance” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

2012 is NOT over yet ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28613888

So you are expecting #78/68 to suddenly reappear and apologize for being rude to me, despite my remaining civil to him? Or are you willing to admit that claim of yours was fallacious?

And, my dear ZM, your claim's veracity doesn't have to wait until the end of 2012. As I will be reminding you in fairly short order.
prof-rabbit nli
User ID: 28979765
Australia
12/03/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA - I laughed for three minutes ! drunken old sot did nothing except heckle people and act like a juvenile.
VeritasN1

User ID: 28996800
Canada
12/03/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, Bob, their problem is that they simply have no news. So the Ningsters are trying to misinterpret all the news they can find and get. Reasonable thinking was never a strength of them.

Even the worst Ning-victims must slowly admit that there never was a Nobiru. It is incredible that people are believing in "Moon Swirls" or fake planets in the 21st century. In a certain way you can see people in this cult who are often overchallenged by the offers and the variety of the modern media, especially the internet.

And after weeks and soon months of waiting they finally got their annoucement which says that all their hopes and creeds were the result of some lies of an old and isolated woman. As there are no good news for them (though in their aspect only bad news would be good news) they try to reinvent their reality. The result are some weird beings running around with foils and all kind of funny stuff in front of their smartphone cams. So the latest news which they present to each other will always be some odd lense flares.

Normal people would normally not even consider to discuss such a lame hoax as for example "moon swirls". With such a phenomenon we could see transits in front of the sun nearly every day (with some dark spots visilbe for everybody).
You are a part of the truth as long as you mention it!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
12/03/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 is NOT over yet ...

ohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeah.....it is for you Melfster!!

.....Now take your internet FAILED doomsday whipping AGAIN like a man blackeye blackeye blackeye blackeye blackeye and get with the program Sunshine.

Mexcited

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 12/03/2012 02:38 PM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
Disclaimer:

zm
User ID: 28613888
United States
12/03/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 is NOT over yet ...

.....Now take your internet FAILED doomsday whipping AGAIN like a man blackeye blackeye blackeye blackeye blackeye and get with the program Sunshine.

:Mexcited:
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Klif says the internet will not exist by June - neither will ANY governments. You can BANK on it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 is NOT over yet ...

:Mexcited:
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Klif says the internet will not exist by June - neither will ANY governments. You can BANK on it!

Well, if you are banking on it:

What are you willing to wager?
Circuit Breaker

United States
12/04/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for putting our minds at east Max...if we can BANK on it, that means it won't happen for sure. Kind of akin to SOON.
zm
User ID: 659972
United States
12/04/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for putting our minds at east Max...if we can BANK on it, that means it won't happen for sure. Kind of akin to SOON.

I'll keep you updated as events UNFOLD!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: zm 659972

Not willing to wager anything then. Shows how much you *really* think is going to happen.

Troll.
VeritasN1

User ID: 29074232
Canada
12/04/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Ningtards are continuing their lame comedy-show.

Some new hoaxes for the retarded!

Flareberto has a serious question:
"How do you explain when bodies in picture, have color white, red, violet what is the meaning ?" bsflagspam

A good question!

The answer is easy: Veritastalk/04.12.2012
"The deeper meaning of this is that you should use a telescope and no smartphone with several funny filters like old floppy-disks or welder glasses, nobrainer.

If you continue like this the lenseflares will soon burn shadows in your bald head. And please avoid other weird foils or nonsense in front of your cam. Just trust in your naked eye, not into a cult. And Nobiru and all the "spoon-swirls" will suddenly disappear and you have a fair chance to get normal again.

And when you read this, pls don`t join Scientology. This is just another cult which will lead you into nonsense. Try to get a brain and some balls, Flareberto.
clappa

Last Edited by VeritasN1 on 12/04/2012 01:00 PM
You are a part of the truth as long as you mention it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659972
United States
12/04/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not willing to wager anything then. Shows how much you *really* think is going to happen.

Troll.

>> Not willing to wager anything

NOT TRUE!!!

I'll wager a HUNDRED CENTS!!!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
12/05/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Klif?...You mean as in Clif the loser Scam Artist who is never ever ever correct with his many failed predictions of doom and gloom....that Klif?

Maybe to take a leaf out of "Andrew from the Ukraine's" book of idiocy....If Clif said it is so then indeed Melfster go ahead and believe him....because I'm sure that "You can Wank....um I mean Bank on it!!

lol4me.....YOU fool!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Circuit Breaker

United States
12/05/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing you'll need to update us on is how badly this prediction failed. Oh wait - you won't even have to do that because we'll already know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28523111
United Kingdom
12/05/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

So your prediction is for June now.......so many dates, so many fails. Aren't you bored yet? Isn't it starting to sink in that, year after year, these predictions come to nothing? I'm sorry ZM and mean no offence or disrespect but why do you still pedal nancy's lies? Surely you must, at some point, realise that nothing is going to happen? That she is and has been lying to anyone who listens? You're obviously not unintelligent or uneducated so what keeps you mesmerised?

Edited just for you!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29077765
United States
12/05/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

So it's June now.......so many dates, so many fails. Aren't you bored yet? Isn't it starting to sink in that, year after year, these predictions come to nothing? I'm sorry ZM and mean no offence or disrespect but why do you still pedal nancy's lies? Surely you must, at some point, realise that nothing is going to happen? That she is and has been lying to anyone who listens? You're obviously not unintelligent or uneducated so what keeps you mesmerised?
 Quoting: Elemental

It's June in UK?

Man I didn't realize the local time varied so much.

Did you by any chance change your clock every time then thread came up?

OMG could it BE?

ZETAs RIGHT ONCE?

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/05/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edited just for you as English semantics obviously don't apply to your form of the language!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29077765
United States
12/05/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edited just for you as English semantics obviously don't apply to your form of the language!

chuckle you a good sport
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/05/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle you a good sport
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29077765

ohyeah
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 29138972
Germany
12/05/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

So your prediction is for June now.......so many dates, so many fails. Aren't you bored yet? Isn't it starting to sink in that, year after year, these predictions come to nothing? I'm sorry ZM and mean no offence or disrespect but why do you still pedal nancy's lies? Surely you must, at some point, realise that nothing is going to happen? That she is and has been lying to anyone who listens? You're obviously not unintelligent or uneducated so what keeps you mesmerised?

Edited just for you!!

Indeed. Although Max now switched to "Clif (failed-) High" which is another Fraud quite similar to Nancy.

Both throw a lot of hot air and avoid to mention their many fails.

ZM is slowly becoming one of them: Trumpeting hot air and hiding when the hot air turns out to be..... hot air.

ZM you've become annoying and lost every bit of credibility in my mind.
Your lack of rational-thinking and your inability to connect the dots annoys me even more.

Someone would think after so many fails someone would slowly realize what this BS is all up to... but then you must be deeper in it than I imagined.

I will not waste anymore time with you though, as you are indeed time-wasting in your current state of mind, since you're not capable of handling critique and only see what you want to see.

So be it then.... but I won't accept that you always distract the focus with YOUR lesson.

That said,
why don't you trumpet your hot air elsewhere? (Maybe a place were solid argumentation has no value as on the PS-Ning? )

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 12/05/2012 11:27 AM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/05/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very well put MATV!

GLP