Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,760 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 51,595
Pageviews Today: 100,347Threads Today: 46Posts Today: 757
01:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36571370
United States
03/29/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
Hey prof Rabbit, good to see you!

Yup, Nancy doesn't like talking about her fraudulent little not for profit organization and the way donations ended up unaccounted for. She was supposed to build a radio tower, but never did. She inherited an old farm house and used the donations to make renovations so she could live there, under the pretext that the property was Zeta Headquarters. So many projects that were supposed to have been done with those tax free donated funds, and the only thing to show for it is a worm bed and restoring an old farmhouse enough to live in it. I guess at this point, after so many years she has gotten away with it, too late for the tax man to audit her, and as far as I know she dissolved the "organization" a few years ago.
 Quoting: KeepingItReal nli 10422385

I'm sure what you two earned this month as professional shillers far surpassed whatever Nancy took in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
03/29/2013 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yup, Nancy doesn't like talking about her fraudulent little not for profit organization and the way donations ended up unaccounted for. She was supposed to build a radio tower, but never did. She inherited an old farm house and used the donations to make renovations so she could live there, under the pretext that the property was Zeta Headquarters. So many projects that were supposed to have been done with those tax free donated funds, and the only thing to show for it is a worm bed and restoring an old farmhouse enough to live in it. I guess at this point, after so many years she has gotten away with it, too late for the tax man to audit her, and as far as I know she dissolved the "organization" a few years ago.

I'm sure what you two earned this month as professional shillers far surpassed whatever Nancy took in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36571370

Whenever am I going to be approached for such a position? Ah, well.

Ad homimen noted, by the by.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
03/29/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heh... they still think there's some woo-woo-wobble:
[link to poleshift.ning.com]

Beside those claims deeply lack data to back it up, how could they miss that such a wobble would have been visible from the whole world?

I mean, I could go there and claim the sun set 20minutes late here and "Dr.Nancy" would jump on it claiming thats the wobble and Zetas right - without the slightest proof!

Hillarious.

Quoting: MoreAboutTunnelVision

I have two questions for them:

1. Where are they getting the sunrise/sunset times?
2. Is the above data correct for their location or are they pulling it from an almanac?
3. Are those times compensated for altitude?
4. Do they know the definition of sunrise/sunset?

Just to help them along, this is the official definition or sunset and sunrise:

The conventional definition:

Sunrise and sunset conventionally refer to the times when the upper edge of the disk of the Sun is on the horizon. Atmospheric conditions are assumed to be average, and the location is in a level region on the Earth's surface.

The technical definition:

Sunrise and sunset. For computational purposes, sunrise or sunset is defined to occur when the geometric zenith distance of center of the Sun is 90.8333 degrees. That is, the center of the Sun is geometrically 50 arcminutes below a horizontal plane. For an observer at sea level with a level, unobstructed horizon, under average atmospheric conditions, the upper limb of the Sun will then appear to be tangent to the horizon. The 50-arcminute geometric depression of the Sun's center used for the computations is obtained by adding the average apparent radius of the Sun (16 arcminutes) to the average amount of atmospheric refraction at the horizon (34 arcminutes).

Source: USNO

I'm probably one of the few around here who could do a rather accurate test of whether or not the Sun is rising at the correct time. I live on the Atlantic Coast (beach is only one causeway away and I'm going to have a little bit of free time during the week as I'm between government contracts). I've also got an HF radio I can set up in the truck to listen to WWV and get accurate time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36720998

Why go such a complex route? Get a GOTO telescope. Set your exact latitude and longitude. Align it with the *stars* before dawn. As the Sun is about to rise, have the GOTO system slew to the Sun. Don't look through eyepiece unless you have a solar filter (and one that fits on the BIG end of the telescope).

If anything is moving in any unpredictable ways: Sun, Earth, planets, or Moon, the telescope will fail to track them.

There you go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15743098
Australia
03/29/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
this week on zeta talk
Dog attacks are on the increase for several reasons, but the most significant reason is the tension and compression in the rock as plate movements increase.
lmao

Some zeta stock advice

What has been noted in analysis of just what stocks are being unloaded by Buffett is dependence on “consumer purchasing habits”. Will this change after the announcement? Will people spend less on health care products (Johnson & Johnson) and Intel computer parts and spend more on gardening equipment and camping supplies? Highly likely.

lmao

Now guys with telescopes might find this one useful

Planet X is near the Sun, within the orbit of Venus, and as word that Obama’s planned announcement to this effect is going forward and cannot be stopped, various parties who formerly debunked ZetaTalk are changing their story. Marshall Masters of YOWUSA is one who did not deny that Planet X existed, but attempted to ally with the cover-up by claiming it was out in space somewhere, at an undetermined location. He also has claimed that the myriad photos, videos, and SOHO images of the Planet X complex showing its location all these years are a result of cheap cameras or lens flares. Everyone is mistaken, except for Marshall Masters and his supposed team of experts.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15743098
Australia
03/29/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops [link to www.zetatalk.com]
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

User ID: 37124932
Germany
03/29/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
zeta-troll babble babble
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15743098

sockpuppet
[link to www.imagebanana.com]

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 03/29/2013 09:54 PM
"People hate the truth, luckily the truth doesn't care."
Author of "Zeta Talk exposed": [link to novnet.org]
Hal
User ID: 6427734
United States
03/29/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The earth can`t wobble. There`d be huge tsunamis and all that stuff. No GPS would work.

Only Lieder`s brain is wobbling. She has a brain wobble..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35358791
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Love this bit.......

*thus it flows during the Earth’s rotation, in fact causing the Earth’s rotation by pulling in one direction or another, attracted to stuff in the Universe*

Great depth of scientific knowledge displayed here.......lol! What *stuff* might that be? Bacon sandwiches? Seaweed?
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1497928
United States
03/30/2013 02:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
this week on zeta talk
Dog attacks are on the increase for several reasons, but the most significant reason is the tension and compression in the rock as plate movements increase.
lmao

Some zeta stock advice

What has been noted in analysis of just what stocks are being unloaded by Buffett is dependence on “consumer purchasing habits”. Will this change after the announcement? Will people spend less on health care products (Johnson & Johnson) and Intel computer parts and spend more on gardening equipment and camping supplies? Highly likely.

lmao

Now guys with telescopes might find this one useful

Planet X is near the Sun, within the orbit of Venus, and as word that Obama’s planned announcement to this effect is going forward and cannot be stopped, various parties who formerly debunked ZetaTalk are changing their story. Marshall Masters of YOWUSA is one who did not deny that Planet X existed, but attempted to ally with the cover-up by claiming it was out in space somewhere, at an undetermined location. He also has claimed that the myriad photos, videos, and SOHO images of the Planet X complex showing its location all these years are a result of cheap cameras or lens flares. Everyone is mistaken, except for Marshall Masters and his supposed team of experts.

lmao

Good grief!!! Do I need to take my solar telescope and main scope out to show there is nothing next to the sun??? Oh wait! Planet X is invisible along with its moon swirls.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
aussie 763624
User ID: 37134549
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good grief!!! Do I need to take my solar telescope and main scope out to show there is nothing next to the sun??? Oh wait! Planet X is invisible along with its moon swirls.
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

Bah

Don't you know you have to use the CORRECT tools to see planet x!

A floppy disc and a cell phone camera!!!

Solar telescope indeed- you have to use the right tools for the right job and who would actually use a solar telescope worth thousands of dollars when `everybody' knows a crappy cellphone camera with plastic lense that cost the manufacturer at least a whole dollar is a far superior viewing tool....

:-O
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37134880
United States
03/30/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Zetas have sent a new emissary. You can only see Nibiru after you make the right welcome dance ...

So forget your telescope ... ... LOL

Is this Nancy II or Ann S.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36720998
United States
03/30/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The earth can`t wobble. There`d be huge tsunamis and all that stuff. No GPS would work.

Quoting: Hal 6427734

Neither would Dish, DirecTV, Inmarsat, etc...
aussie 763624
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Hal 6427734

Neither would Dish, DirecTV, Inmarsat, etc...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36720998

and of course all the amateur astronomers worldwide doing time lapse photography would be posting in every astronomy forum how their photos were being screwed up!!!

oh they aren't??

they are regularly posting photos that actually came out??

almost as if there is no wobble???

Colour me `shocked' by this development

It's almost as if planet x wasn't there and nancy LIEder was...

well....

lying...

Tell me that couldn't be true.........

:-O
prof-rabbit nli
User ID: 37074342
Australia
03/30/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are they paying in AUD or USD, I could really use some cash right about now...
Hydra

User ID: 37138510
Germany
03/30/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: prof-rabbit nli 37074342

I get it in Cyprian government bonds - so thinking about to quit here.

cool2

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
aussie 763624
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: prof-rabbit nli 37074342

I'm hoping they pay in $au- its worth more at the present (and has been for close to a year now) than the $us

36571370- As you seem to know all about paid shills- do you know where I could apply for this position??

Undoubtedly you must know their contact details as you appear to know who is on their payroll

I certainly could live with being paid for the small amount of time I spend online talking about nancy

Do they pay by the hour or a fixed annual salary??

I'm only asking as you seem to know so much about paid shills, you obviously have quite a full knowledge about them and what such a job entails

Looking forward to your reply with the details I have requested
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 37139865
United States
03/30/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another possibility is that Nancy doesn't want her followers to waste their time and energy on the "hopelessly lost".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25301455

That makes no sense when you factor in that Nancy's followers are the ones who are hopelessly lost. Please explain.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

United States
03/30/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw: Ann S also had to admit she has not the slightest proof about her "paid shills":

Comment by ann s. 4 hours ago

It is not possible for me to prove exactly who is a paid shill at GLP as at least one of those paid shills has demanded. Shillery is done in secret!

Ann - if you have no evidence that anyone is paid, how do you know anyone is paid to be here? Because Nancy told you so? I think you're paid by Nancy to support her and recruit new believers.
aussie 763624
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another possibility is that Nancy doesn't want her followers to waste their time and energy on the "hopelessly lost".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25301455

That makes no sense when you factor in that Nancy's followers are the ones who are hopelessly lost. Please explain.
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

translated

nancy LIEder doesn't want her few followers exposed to the facts-

like everything she has ever said that is pretty much wrong, and easily shown so (ie everything she has ever said)

She's pretty much too embarrassed to let her few followers even come close to the actual truth- as it would expose her for the fraud she is

better for her to try and `poison the well' so to speak- anyone who disputes her is automatically a `paid shill' hence the resurgence of the annessss troll as at least a deluded follower if not either a paid shill of nancy- or even nancy herself sock puppetting again (let us all bow our heads in memory of elle, last seen going camping in the forest- never to be seen again...
Circuit Breaker

United States
03/30/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever money Nancy took in obviously went to her paid shills. I guess it's unfortunate she can't afford better help. Does she make up for it with other benefits? Such as paid time off during the "pole shift?" Perhaps some kind of survival assistance program where she claims she'll match each dollar you spend on your survival gear?

Last Edited by Circuit Breaker on 03/30/2013 08:47 AM
phoomp

User ID: 13162219
Canada
03/30/2013 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw: Ann S also had to admit she has not the slightest proof about her "paid shills":

Comment by ann s. 4 hours ago

It is not possible for me to prove exactly who is a paid shill at GLP as at least one of those paid shills has demanded. Shillery is done in secret!

Ann - if you have no evidence that anyone is paid, how do you know anyone is paid to be here? Because Nancy told you so? I think you're paid by Nancy to support her and recruit new believers.

I'm beginning to suspect, to conspiracy theorists, "proof" is only for the shills. Conspiracy theorists only need accusations and assumptions. In fact, it often seems as though the less proof, the more they're inclined to believe in something.

Last Edited by phoomp on 03/30/2013 10:30 AM
MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
03/30/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Zetas have sent a new emissary. You can only see Nibiru after you make the right welcome dance ...

So forget your telescope ... ... LOL

Is this Nancy II or Ann S.?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37134880

Nancy trying to cause the 7/10^^
LMAO

I'm beginning to suspect, to conspiracy theorists, "proof" is only for the shills. Conspiracy theorists only need accusations and assumptions. In fact, it often seems as though the less proof, the more they're inclined to believe in something.
 Quoting: phoomp

I must agree...
I see a huge trend becoming more popular, where "science" is just discounted for something not verificable and used to cover-up others things.
Of course this trend is not only a wrong approach, but also very dangerous as the PS-Ning demonstrates:
It leads to general distrust and paranoia towards anything more elaborated or publicly accepted - leading to a state of constant alertness where only the self-judgement is supposed to be trusted (which of course is fallible too) - leading to unprecedented confirmation-biases and other fallacies.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 03/30/2013 10:43 AM
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 30047168
United States
03/30/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35358791
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

It surely does.
VeritasN1

User ID: 12516660
Canada
03/30/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, these people started to live in their own world. They don´t accept our reality anymore. And here all the cults begin.

Does anybody still remember the sinking of Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand and some other countries? Even Australia? How can all of these death people write here? We know it better now. But for the cultists this was their new life, something they waited for. They felt happy as Nancy told them about it.

Millions of tourists visit these countries every year and nobody has ever heard one of the fairy tales of crazy Nancy?

Why are the cultists so afraid to visit these countries?
They can do whatever they want – dance in the streets, eat their dogs or use old floppies – but they will never get a part of reality. And I think they know that deep inside of their heart. So they are angry, very angry,- like Ann S.

We need no rain dance or other scary things, we just ask them to use some high-tech telescopes. They are not so expensive anymore. But such ancient tools are forbidden in Nancy`s world. You need a smartphone and some old floppies to discover your scary reality.
You are a part of the truth as long as you mention it!
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 30047168
United States
03/30/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, the 10th anniversary of Nancy's May 15th "pole shift" failure is fast approaching. Next up - her May 27th "pole shift" failure, followed by her "definitely by June 1" failure, with her "weeks NOT months" failure right behind that on July 21. Before you know it, we'll be on the 10th anniversary of her "2012 is too far out" failure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36779524
Germany
03/30/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two interesting videos refering to the New Zetatalk you might be interested in [link to www.zetatalk.com]

Q: There have been a group of individuals tracking an "unknown object" in the sky. It is from a fixed live-feed camera at 10 thousand feet. It is showing up regularly, weather permitting. Another group is tracking an object they believe will be able to regularly be seen by the eye in June. Can the Zetas clarify what these two groups are actually seeing? [link to www.youtube.com] [and from another] To clarify the difference between what Marshal Maters (YOWUSA) and ZetaTalk state: he is one that does not deny the existence of Planet X, just claims it is not in the inner solar system and that all the photos and videos taken since 2003 are false. Yup, that's the short and long of it. Also all the SOHO images, false. Cheap cameras, lens flares, no one but he and his team can discern the truth. I just produced a new YouTube vid on all the trash in the tail of Planet X, which gives the true picture. [link to youtu.be]

SOZT As it becomes obvious that Planet X is near the Sun, within the orbit of Venus, and as word that Obama’s planned announcement to this effect is going forward and cannot be stopped, various parties who formerly debunked ZetaTalk are changing their story. Marshall Masters of YOWUSA is one who did not deny that Planet X existed, but attempted to ally with the cover-up by claiming it was out in space somewhere, at an undetermined location. He also has claimed that the myriad photos, videos, and SOHO images of the Planet X complex showing its location all these years are a result of cheap cameras or lens flares. Everyone is mistaken, except for Marshall Masters and his supposed team of experts.

Marshall is suddenly trying to straddle the fence, claiming in his latest analysis, designed to accompany his latest appearance on Coast to Coast am, that debris visible on the horizon from a Costa Rico webcam at sunset is a “blue kachina”, to be followed by the “red kachina” ie Planet X. He still cannot clarify its location, despite George Norry asking this repeatedly. Marshall also stated that Planet X is lost in the glare of the Sun, without explaining how this could be happening year round unless the complex was close to the Sun, within the orbit of Earth. Why these contortions?

Marshall is banking on the hope that Obama’s announcement will not clarify how long Planet X has been in the inner solar system, nor perhaps even its exact location. Thus, he can discard, suddenly, a decade of debunking ZetaTalk while cooperating with the cover-up, and appear as a hero for predicting its arrival in the summer of 2013! Will this succeed? In that the world has been capturing the Planet X complex on film, and seeing it naked eye, with or without the assist of red or mylar filters or welder’s lens, and in that there is a vast collection of these images on the ZetaTalk website and the Pole Shift ning, this gambit will not work. If you want to see the truth, watch Nancy’s latest video on the bolide blitz and avoid the latest switcheroo game from Marshall Masters. EOZT
 Quoting: [link to www.zetatalk.com]

Note: "Q:", "SOZT" and "EOZT" and emphasis added

The short video by Marshall Masters (link also above in Zetatalk)

And a longer video by Marshall Masters, where he talks about an object of interest as seen from the Turrialba Volcano:

MoreAboutTunnelVision​

Germany
03/30/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two interesting videos refering to the New Zetatalk you might be interested in
 Quoting: Panta Rhei

Not sure why BS taking reference to other BS is supposed to be relevant?

Both of them have no solid basis so how is this supposed to confirm either way?

Does Nancy has indefinite proof of Planet X? The earth wobble? Earth stopped in its orbit? the 7/10? invisible metalboxes? the dark twin?

You'll see all she has to offer is vague speculation about these matters.

Does Marshall Masters has indefinite proof of Planet X? Tracking Data? Anything?

If the answer is "no", of whome I suspect to be similar to Nancy's "proof", I do not see any reason how this is to add relevancy to either party.

Last Edited by MoreAboutTunnelVision on 03/30/2013 12:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
03/30/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's someone now posting as "Elle" on the ning. I was wondering about that.
Hydra

User ID: 37143043
Germany
03/30/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two interesting videos refering to the New Zetatalk you might be interested in
The short video by Marshall Masters (link also above in Zetatalk)

First "object" in the video debunked here:
Thread: NIBIRU SYSTEM turns up at Turrialba en Vivo Volcano Costa Rica ~ NOW 3 Objects Visible - PLUS SUN!!! ~ SCREEN CAPTURES!!!

Second "object" in the video debunked here:
Thread: Unknown Planets verified within our system? Nibiru and it's companions? Compelling evidence....
The Skyview Liar Team used footage of the drift alignment of a telescope.
(Drift alignment = aligning a telescope to the celestial north pole)

And a longer video by Marshall Masters, where he talks about an object of interest as seen from the Turrialba Volcano:

As mentioned before, debunked here:
Thread: NIBIRU SYSTEM turns up at Turrialba en Vivo Volcano Costa Rica ~ NOW 3 Objects Visible - PLUS SUN!!! ~ SCREEN CAPTURES!!!

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India

GLP