Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 529,413
Pageviews Today: 844,771Threads Today: 340Posts Today: 5,288
09:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 687202
New Zealand
06/12/2009 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunker Talk LIVE Chat 24/7 - A debunker's paradise!!
The Zeta shit will be wrong until Nancy dies.

You obviously haven't read it with an open mind.

[link to www.zetatalk.com]
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Mr Whitey will slap you silly, Socky.

Mr Whitey is full of great wisdom. Best for you to stick to pushing your zetababble crap with gullible fools who actually give a damn about Ms LIEDer's billshit.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lou Gentile Show (Part 3)
July 23, 2004
Nancy only taped her side of the Interview.
A brief paraphrase of the question or comment made by Lou has been inserted.
The first half of the Interview was discussing the content of the web page prepared for the show, content at the link Lou!
This is a long interview, on more than one web page, continuing links at to next page bottom.

LOU posing QUESTION: things are normal in the skies, constellations, Sun location, etc., according to 20 year old, 40 year old, documentation.

NANCY: Well that’s strange because I must have a different sky than these people. I have Skymap, and that equates to 20 year old, 40 year old, bla bla bla. People go out and say ‘where’s the Moon’, which mostly in its orbit but sometimes its way too far North, or way too far South, and I have observed that. I have observed Ursa Major at least twice, and drawn pictures, run up Skymap, and drawn Ursa Major and Polaris, where we saw it, because I’m on an absolute N/S grid. Run into Mapquest, and run up my town, and I have this in my Orbits section, the map is absolutely dead N/S. I’m on the block that forms the quarter, the 40 acre quarter, which as anyone who lives in the Midwest knows, they loved the N/S direction and that’s they way they surveyed all the platland. So I know these streets run N/S. And its way off, its way high in the dome, not directly overhead about at about 80° up there, not down there on the horizon. Ursa Major is an in the dome, wintertime, constellation. So they are not right. Here again we’re into butter/margarine. People who say that are either not looking, or are deliberately paid to say that. If you want to maintain a cover-up, you just have a crew of people saying the opposite of what the truth is. And most people buy that. Most people are not going to run out in the middle of the night, check the constellations, buy Skymap, run up the drawings and say ‘oh, its way off!’. People who do that say ‘oh my gosh, its off!’, but most people don’t have the time or energy for that and just don’t do it. So if there’s an argument and people are saying ‘she’s nuts, that’s not the case, everything is normal’, then they say ‘well, I don’t know, I don’t know what to believe, people are saying this, and then they're saying that’. It’s a butter/margarine thing. I suggest that people actually go and look. Do that. I’m not afraid to say that because that’s where the proof of the pudding lies. You do your own checking. Get a planetarium program like Skymap, an old Almanac, well, you have to do that to see the constellations. Moonrise, moonset, one of the Signs of the Times was that two different sites gave moonrise, moonset times for Calgary, Canada that was off by an hour. The Navy said one thing, and another said something else. You know, things are not right, and they’re increasingly unraveling for the astute you does their own checking. End of rant.

The above is just One example of Ms LIEDer spewing utter nonsense. At another point in time she began to Claim that her aliens were changing things around in our skies to make things appear to be normal, so as not to panic people on Earth....yada yada.

We then find out recently that Nancy did not even understand correctly how the coordinates system works.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

The longer list...

""May 15, 2003 is given as the date but it has always been stated "shortly thereafter".
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

""As we have predicted in 1995, there will be increasing crop shortages to the point where commercial crops will fail for the next 3 years running. Not in 1999 but during the 3 years following, going into the coming pole shift."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

"You will NOT be allowed to invade Iraq as expected, to succeed, and your secret plans, your smug deals with allies, will FAIL!"
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

"Planet X will be visible in the daytime sky, 7 weeks before passage."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

“"Likewise, we have allowed NANCY to look foolish, the latest session last Sunday when she shared her bumbling on asteroids with the public, shamelessly."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction "white lie."]

"Satellites are already getting so much noise that they falter.......this failure rate will not matter as ALL will fail."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

"Kid A is NOT a fake that we can tell."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

"Thus, the minions are out trying to attack THIS
channel, the #poleshiftdiscussion channel, but hold firm! This will not last ....... consider this a temporary attack, diminishing in intensity, and likely to disappear within weeks."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction. In fact Nancy no longer hosts an IRC session due to so called "debunkers.]

"....the photo from Spain appears
completely legit..."
Nancy Lieder
[Failed prediction]

"Thus, you actually have the slowdown starting on the 19th........"
Nancy Lieder

"......the 20th is a 2-3 hour late sunset...."
Nancy Lieder

......."On the 21st, rotation stops when the Atlantic Rift faces the approaching Planet X."
Nancy Lieder

"......May 27th Rotational stoppage....."
Nancy Lieder

".....its goin' to happen before June 1st."
Nancy Lieder

Thread: Contribute to my list: "Where the zetas have been wrong"
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 700938
United Kingdom
06/12/2009 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
SOZT

We have escaped from nancys head to tell you this website is purely for entertainment purposes it even says so at the bottom.

EOZT
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still don't see a post quoting her, or the zetas, that has been proved wrong. This threat subject LIES. I want to see some inaccuracies here people!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 569410

Ms LIEDer's Latest failure for having been proved wrong ........is right here:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

There are 100's and 100's of examples of Predictions and Claims that Ms LIEDer(under the cover of these ETs)has made over the years that have been Proven either WRONG or plain Pathetic, in Reality.

I will be happy to summarise these examples here. Pretty much boring silly shit, from Ms LIEDer, that has No basis in reality whatsoever. And Time has proven this absolutely!!

Last Edited by The Lone Ranger on 06/12/2009 07:59 AM
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
SOZT

We have escaped from nancys head to tell you this website is purely for entertainment purposes it even says so at the bottom.

EOZT
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 700938

Big_smile
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586066
United States
06/12/2009 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Debunker Talk Live Chat June 12

Feel free to quote ANY poster from those silly SOZT...EOZT threads etc etc.
Or just post your thoughts/opinions.

Open Discussion on Zetatalk; Bunkers; and it/their inability, over the last Six years to provide ANY truthful Facts and Knowledge to support the absurd Failed predictions of the "Candy Wrapper Aliens".

Let's see how long the Three "bunker" Amigos can bounce off each other in their little padded room over there on Zetatalk Jive Turkey Chat!!

PS: If any of you debunkers want to meet in the GLP text/voice chat for some LIVE audio conversation we should set a day/time to meet up in one of the rooms to have a discussion etc.

:Loneranger: Would find it a pleasure to converse with some of you guys. I mean there's a wealth of different subjects to talk about besides this silly zetatalk stuff.
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

Nancy (and her so called channeling of Zetas) has been lying to all of us for years now....everything she says is complete BS. I can't begin to count the plethora of failed predictions she has posted here...beginning with the Planet X flyby in 2003 giving coordinates of where to find it in the sky. And of course the faked photos...and the horseshit of being in contact with beings from another planet.

These beings supposedly feeding Nancy all sorts of info to help the people of earth. Problem is everything she has said on this forum has never manifested in any way shape or form.

anyone who believes this nonsense has not been here to witness the 6 years of lies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 676673
United States
06/12/2009 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

How "open" does your mind have to be to see that it's a 100% failure?
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy (and her so called channeling of Zetas) has been lying to all of us for years now....everything she says is complete BS. I can't begin to count the plethora of failed predictions she has posted here...beginning with the Planet X flyby in 2003 giving coordinates of where to find it in the sky. And of course the faked photos...and the horseshit of being in contact with beings from another planet.

These beings supposedly feeding Nancy all sorts of info to help the people of earth. Problem is everything she has said on this forum has never manifested in any way shape or form.

anyone who believes this nonsense has not been here to witness the 6 years of lies
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 586066

Well said. And yes the REALITY of zetatalk has been Six years of LIES......there is no other way to put it.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 700938
United Kingdom
06/12/2009 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
zetas = BS
aliens = BS
hybrids = BS
planet x = BS
nibiru = BS
reptilians = BS
armageddon = BS
illuminati = BS

If I missed any thats probably BS too at least GLP is consistent.
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still don't see a post quoting her, or the zetas, that has been proved wrong. This threat subject LIES. I want to see some inaccuracies here people!!!

Here's some more examples for you.....

Really? Then why is she consistently proven wrong? Why does she have to keep coming up with excuses to explain her mistakes and failed predictions?

For instance:

1) "Debunkers" were able to prove that her claims about the Earth being "halted in orbit" is false. Can you provide something that shows the Earth is "halted in orbit?"
2) "Debunkers" were able to prove that tilting the Earth back and forth or lowering it in the ecliptic would not make constellations visible that are hidden from by the sun. Can you provide something that shows it is possible?
3) "Debunkers" have proven that Adam Airlines flight 574 did not crash in some "inland lake" as she claimed. Can you provide evidence showing it did?
4) "Debunkers" have provided many photographs showing there is no "rogue planet" hanging out by the sun. Can you provide verifiable evidence showing there is?
5) "Debunkers" have proven that the moon is not moving unpredictably. Can you provide evidence to show that it is?
6) "Debunkers" have proven that the sun is not "too far north" or "too far south." Can you provide evidence that it is?
7) "Debunkers" have provided evidence showing that earthquakes are not on the increase. Can you provide evidence that they are?
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Asswipes
User ID: 701085
United States
06/12/2009 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this zeta stuff is so silly why don't you get a fucking life and fuck off!!! Cause your'e not sharing anything but your ignorance.
AnTiSoShAL
User ID: 420394
United States
06/12/2009 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
zetas = BS
aliens = BS
hybrids = BS
planet x = BS
nibiru = BS
reptilians = BS
armageddon = BS
illuminati = BS

If I missed any thats probably BS too at least GLP is consistent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 700938

Chemtrails = BS
Obama is SATAN = BS
Every parked trailer is a FEMA deathcamp = BS
Space shuttle videos with reflections and dust are proof of NASA hiding aliens = BS
Chineese lanterns and kites on youtube as proof of UFO's = BS
We never went to the moon because no one will waste the time or money to prove it to me = BS

anyone else wanna add to this?
AnTiSoShAL
User ID: 420394
United States
06/12/2009 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this zeta stuff is so silly why don't you get a fucking life and fuck off!!! Cause your'e not sharing anything but your ignorance.
 Quoting: Asswipes 701085

The same reason people look at car wrecks. In actuality, the negative attention we pay to you is the last vestige of compassion that hasn't been suppressed by the gullibility and willfully ignorant belligerence of anyone still believing anything she says.

The nicest thing left to do is hope that by continuously pointing out how stupid the whole thing is, maybe, just MAYBE you'll quietly realize it yourself and slink away with minimal humiliation. If not, then we get a good laugh at your expense, like max.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/12/2009 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It definitly won't be choice 4 When Zetatalk "chat" retires from GLP. Nancys Planet x prediction failed in 2003 yet they're still here and have plenty of followers.

By what stretch can you call a rancid sockpuppet, an attack slug and the village idiot "plenty of followers."

Clearly you know a definition of the word "plenty" I was previously unaware of.

Hey bro.

Now let's watch and witness the silly rancid sockpuppet, the attack slug and the village idiot.....go crazy bump ing the zetababble shit threads. Their delusional rantings between each other should be fun to behold.

lol4me Actually it might be worth a good long laugh I reckon.
 Quoting: The Lone Ranger

But you can bet when there is no one over on Nancy's page they will "invade" the debunkers, suckers for attention...

abducted
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Prof_Rabbit

Australia
06/12/2009 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your mind would need to be so open your brains fall out and roll under the bed with the dust bunnies. Like Freaky's.

isnothing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 591226
Australia
06/12/2009 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 looks like another year we will be sitting here looking in this forum waiting to see if our times up..then 2013 will be the same...then 2014 etc etc.
Maybe humanity may eventually get its shit together and then WHAMMY..all over and we wont see it coming..bye the way ranger...WHERE YA BEEN ???????
skype me a message....
cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 548017
United States
06/12/2009 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just about everything she said from 1995 to May 2003 was a lie as most of it related to her false prediction that PX would appear in 2003.
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

User ID: 701301
New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

HPs
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 looks like another year we will be sitting here looking in this forum waiting to see if our times up..then 2013 will be the same...then 2014 etc etc.
Maybe humanity may eventually get its shit together and then WHAMMY..all over and we wont see it coming..bye the way ranger...WHERE YA BEEN ???????
skype me a message....
cool2
 Quoting: yobbo

Hey Bro. I apologise for my slackness in not contacting you Yob. I will skype you tomorrow(Sunday our time zones bro). I really need to catch up with you mate.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually Ms LIEDer and her Cult following are every which way ignorant.

Thankyou for pointing this out... hf

nanu_nanu
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
But you can bet when there is no one over on Nancy's page they will "invade" the debunkers, suckers for attention...

abducted
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit

Yep. We certainly know how those bunker bozos think and operate here at GLP.

zeta_hoax
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 88145
United States
06/12/2009 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just about everything she said from 1995 to May 2003 was a lie as most of it related to her false prediction that PX would appear in 2003.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 548017

Here's just a taste:

"The Zetas have commented on Hale-Bopp since it first hit the press in mid-1995. They have stated that Hale-Bopp is a fraud, designed to get the populace looking in the wrong direction, not toward Orion." – Date unknown

"We know that the 12th Planet will make its passage in late spring or early summer of the year 2003 because we are observing the planet approaching your solar system." – Date unknown

"We have given the correct dates for the return of the 12th Planet as the year 2003 for the devastating first pass. All other dates are incorrect." – Date unknown

"Thus, you have Planet X in the news, under every subject but the inbound planet that will pass on May 15, 2003 or shortly thereafter." – June 2002

"Since the inception of ZetaTalk, the passage with rotation stoppage and pole shift has been described as occurring ´shortly after May 15, 2003.´" – Date unknown

"By May 15th, it will be utterly clear that earth changes are in process, most humans walking about in shock, numb. There will be no debate about a mistake. We have stated that the rotation will stop for approximately a week." – Date unknown

"Slowing rotation is so pronounced that even those not aware of the prediction are noticing their clocks minutes slow, on a regular basis, from ´official´ time." – March 22, 2003

"...nor will the war progress to the point where a regime change occurs." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"In short, they are not heeding the warnings of the Council, so stronger measures will shortly be taken. These measures will be, like the Columbia disaster, of a magnitude to stop the onslaught of the invasion as though the breath had been taken out of the body." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X will be visible in the daytime sky, 7 weeks before passage. Given that we have stated that passage is shortly after May 15, 2003, as at this time those wanting to survive should be at their safe locations, this is putting the visibility into the last week of March at the earliest." – March 2003

"Since we were precise about the dates, even the number of hours for rotation stoppage (5.9 days) [on the Loud Gentile show], we have no problem with being precise on the meaning of the Pole Shift date as May 27." – May 16, 2003

"On this date, May 30, 2003 the Earth is poised to experience great quakes and stretching of rifts, so that discussions of the exact date of rotation stoppage or the shift will be replaced by frantic efforts to deal with one disaster after another." – May 30, 2003

"You have only weeks not months" – July 20, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X would travel the span of Saturn’s orbit in 3 short months. In that Planet X has been visible to the naked eye since the very last days in March..." – August 28, 2003

"But at the current time, by late August, there is no question that the Planet X complex has arrived between the Earth and Sun..." – August 28, 2003

"Despite loud evidence that Planet X has arrived..." – September 21, 2003

"Given the increasingly obvious fact that Planet X is in the vicinity and not going away before trashing the neighborhood..." – October 11, 2003

"Those not willing or able to make changes in their lives before the Holidays may find the Holidays possible, but just barely, as the next sweeping arm of the Sun will put all doubt aside." – November 15, 2003

"The last arm swept by Earth around Dec 25, the next expected by the anxious humans watching the drama to start around Feb 9, 2004." – January 30, 2004

"The Earth´s dark twin, approaching from behind her, has scant months to reach her and create a crisis. Earth stopping on Dec 25 allows for a full half orbit by this twin by June 25, 2004, but the crisis will occur sooner and for many reasons. This twin cannot go to the left, where Venus lies, nor the right, where Mars rides, and cannot move forward. The effect of such a traffic jam is not within man’s knowledge bank." – April 2004

"Certain death on the International Space Station lies ahead for any who would remain there during the coming weeks." – December 10, 2004

"If fireballs have been an occasional entertainment, they will soon become a daily affair almost everywhere" – February 4, 2005

"The Earth is now coming into a similar period, when the N Pole of Planet X is swinging, slowing, around to point away from the Sun for the 3 days of darkness time those in the northern hemisphere of Earth will inevitably experience." – November 17, 2005
The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 548017

Exactly correct. Rehashing alot of her FAILED crap can be a little tedious and perhaps, at times, boring!!
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

The Lone Ranger  (OP)

New Zealand
06/12/2009 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's just a taste:

"The Zetas have commented on Hale-Bopp since it first hit the press in mid-1995. They have stated that Hale-Bopp is a fraud, designed to get the populace looking in the wrong direction, not toward Orion." – Date unknown

"We know that the 12th Planet will make its passage in late spring or early summer of the year 2003 because we are observing the planet approaching your solar system." – Date unknown

"We have given the correct dates for the return of the 12th Planet as the year 2003 for the devastating first pass. All other dates are incorrect." – Date unknown

"Thus, you have Planet X in the news, under every subject but the inbound planet that will pass on May 15, 2003 or shortly thereafter." – June 2002

"Since the inception of ZetaTalk, the passage with rotation stoppage and pole shift has been described as occurring ´shortly after May 15, 2003.´" – Date unknown

"By May 15th, it will be utterly clear that earth changes are in process, most humans walking about in shock, numb. There will be no debate about a mistake. We have stated that the rotation will stop for approximately a week." – Date unknown

"Slowing rotation is so pronounced that even those not aware of the prediction are noticing their clocks minutes slow, on a regular basis, from ´official´ time." – March 22, 2003

"...nor will the war progress to the point where a regime change occurs." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"In short, they are not heeding the warnings of the Council, so stronger measures will shortly be taken. These measures will be, like the Columbia disaster, of a magnitude to stop the onslaught of the invasion as though the breath had been taken out of the body." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X will be visible in the daytime sky, 7 weeks before passage. Given that we have stated that passage is shortly after May 15, 2003, as at this time those wanting to survive should be at their safe locations, this is putting the visibility into the last week of March at the earliest." – March 2003

"Since we were precise about the dates, even the number of hours for rotation stoppage (5.9 days) [on the Loud Gentile show], we have no problem with being precise on the meaning of the Pole Shift date as May 27." – May 16, 2003

"On this date, May 30, 2003 the Earth is poised to experience great quakes and stretching of rifts, so that discussions of the exact date of rotation stoppage or the shift will be replaced by frantic efforts to deal with one disaster after another." – May 30, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X would travel the span of Saturn’s orbit in 3 short months. In that Planet X has been visible to the naked eye since the very last days in March..." – August 28, 2003

"But at the current time, by late August, there is no question that the Planet X complex has arrived between the Earth and Sun..." – August 28, 2003

"Given the increasingly obvious fact that Planet X is in the vicinity and not going away before trashing the neighborhood..." – October 11, 2003

"Those not willing or able to make changes in their lives before the Holidays may find the Holidays possible, but just barely, as the next sweeping arm of the Sun will put all doubt aside." – November 15, 2003

"The last arm swept by Earth around Dec 25, the next expected by the anxious humans watching the drama to start around Feb 9, 2004." – January 30, 2004

"The Earth´s dark twin, approaching from behind her, has scant months to reach her and create a crisis. Earth stopping on Dec 25 allows for a full half orbit by this twin by June 25, 2004, but the crisis will occur sooner and for many reasons. This twin cannot go to the left, where Venus lies, nor the right, where Mars rides, and cannot move forward. The effect of such a traffic jam is not within man’s knowledge bank." – April 2004

"Certain death on the International Space Station lies ahead for any who would remain there during the coming weeks." – December 10, 2004

"If fireballs have been an occasional entertainment, they will soon become a daily affair almost everywhere" – February 4, 2005

"The Earth is now coming into a similar period, when the N Pole of Planet X is swinging, slowing, around to point away from the Sun for the 3 days of darkness time those in the northern hemisphere of Earth will inevitably experience." – November 17, 2005
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 88145

Thanks Hap. Yep we could fill pages and pages of Nancy's failures; inaccuracies; and at times totally bizarre bullshite.
Life Is But A Dream!!
Disclaimer:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 88145
United States
06/12/2009 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few more:

Worldwide famines 2000, 2001, 2002
*Imploding cities
*Australia submerged
*Mag 15 earthquakes
*Hundreds of volcanos erupting
*Visible in scopes in 2002
*Mag 2 in 1996
*Hale Bopp not a comet
*Mag 11 in 2002
*Mag 20 in 2003
*Naked eye visible in March 2003
*Red Cross visible in sky by everyone in the world in April 2003
*A hail of meteorites and other debris in May 2003 creating worldwide firestorms
*Red Dust covering everything in May 2003
*Worldwide barter system prior to May 2003
*Satellites flying out of orbit
*Telecommunications almost completely disrupted
*Martial law
*Iraq not allowed to be invaded
*No Regime change in Iraq
*Political leaders evacuate to Mars
*Pole Shift in 2003
*Rotation stops May 2003
*Pole Shift May 15 2003
*Pole Shift May 23 2003
*Pole Shift June 2003
*Pole Shift July 2003
*Weeks NOT months
*Pole Shift August-Sept. 2003
*Occultation of Jupiter by the moon in dec 2004 not to happen as expected
*ISS astronauts dead within weeks - Dec 10, 2004.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 548017
United States
06/12/2009 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
She also claimed aliens destroyed the space shuttle and would not allow the shuttle program to resume before the pole shift.
Prof_Rabbit

Australia
06/13/2009 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post May 2003.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 262428

How about these?

Prof_Rabbit

Australia
06/13/2009 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would you like to see where Nancy's material came from? zetas you say?

Lets start with ripping America in half.
[link to www.baproducts.com]
The first map that was made available is the I Am America map by Lori Toye. [link to www.baproducts.com]

It was first printed and released in May 1989. In August 1993, Gordon-Michael Scallion introduced his Future Map of the United States. These two maps are similar, but have noticeable differences.
end quote

How about "Repulsion"?
Yes I know there is a link in zeta-babble, but did you look at the original material?

[link to www.strepulsion.org]
THE LIST OF THE RESEARCH PAPERS IN STREPULSION-PHYSICS ANNOUNCED AND APPEARED AS TITLE NEWS IN LEADING INDIAN AND FOREIGN PRESS: ANNOUNCEMENT BY NAVIN SHAH (N), PANKAJ (P) AND PADMA (J)

7-2-80 REPULSION, NOT GRAVITATION
Mr. Whitey

User ID: 529821
United States
06/13/2009 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The whole state of Wisconsin considers her as insane.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck it, must be a duck.
If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind. -Machiavelli

There is nothing more real than a man’s character and values. The track record of what he has actually done is far more real than anything he says, however elegantly he says it. -Thomas Sowell

Rep. Paul Ryan's [R-WI] 'A Roadmap For America's Future': [link to www.americanroadmap.org]

GLP