Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 450,779
Pageviews Today: 728,482Threads Today: 247Posts Today: 3,855
08:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Black Op's took a Blood Sample from me - WTF?

Michael Lee Hill
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 695501
United States
06/16/2009 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Black Op's took a Blood Sample from me - WTF?
Many here know I was on the History Channels "UFO Hunters" where they proved I have a very rare Blood Anomaly/Bloodline and this was revealed on the episode I was on.

Not sure if this has anything to do with what I am about to share with you but I feel it must be connected.

I have shared much with you all here so let me share something that has just happened recently that is very disturbing to me on many levels.

I met this new Girl, She just moved to my area last October 2009 from Las Vegas she said.

I Met her at one of my Live music shows. We began hanging out and "seeing" each other.

1st off, Know she was a nurse in the Military for 12 Years.

Well the other night we were fooling around and let's just say I think she took a Blood Sample from me, we were kinda fooling around when I felt a sharp pain and I was like, whoaaa STOP, I am in pain here, Her response was very strange to me, she just said Shhhh, It's OK and starting kissing me again, I was like no wait a minute I'm not joking, I asked her if she had rings on or something because something happened and I thought perhaps I might even be Bleeding, Just to be clear, I'm talking about my Privates/package here, She continued on and I kinda forgot about it.

The next morning when we woke up I threw on some pants and I drove her home.

When I returned home and that is when I realized my underwear was soaked in Blood, I was like what the Fuck, The Bed had some Blood on it as well. They could have just asked me, That's a fun way to give a blood sample I guess but wtf

About a week & a half went by before I seen her again, I told her what happened and she fessed up right away. She actually caught me off guard, she admitted to everything.

When I asked her point blank if she took a blood sample, she said "Yes, your hard earned tax money being put to good use"

She said the device was a ring which had a hollow Labyrinth built into it's design in the shape of a heart which stores the blood, she showed me the ring.

She went on to tell me a lot about Labyrinth's and how her & I had to go through a Labyrinth, and that there are folks who actually are "guided" to build these Labyrinth. She told me the black Op's group she works for is very into creating Labyrinths?

I am still wondering if she was hinting she was from the Labyrinth Group/ACIO who's existance was revealed at the htpp://www.Wingmakers.com site, I think so.

She said they confirmed what they were looking for in my blood and said "Michael, you really are not going to have a choice, you are a breeder, you have to mate with another from my own bloodline" and that it would be arranged for me to meet my "Mate" in the future.

What the fuck is that about? I have no choice? Not that that doesn't sound fun but it raises many questions.

I asked her why my dick? WTF? just ask me if you need a blood sample, she said the penis skin is the thinist on the body, and she usually could pull this off undetected which I don't see how that would be possible but anyhow, She told me she is Military black Ops based out of Fort Bragg, NC operations. She wouldn't give up much info other than that.

I have not even looked up to see if Fort Bragg is in NC, I'll check here in a minute.

Anyhow, I have not heard from her since, I actually really liked her, we talked about about things I can't usually talk about so to say I am bummed, and horrified and curious is a understatement.

She said she would never hurt me and she was just doing what she was contracted for and she didn't think she would actually begin to have feelings for me but she did.

What are you thoughts? I am pissed and a little freaked out, perhaps I have been a little to vocal about my Bloodline?

I have not heard from her or seen her now for two weeks.

wtf

Anybody out there have some inside info on why they did this?

Peace,
Michael

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 06/16/2009 07:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 604484
United States
06/16/2009 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Black Op's took a Blood Sample from me - WTF?
Before I bought any of her "lines" I'd consider two other possibilities:

1) She just intentionally infected you with something (possibly HIV)
2) She is just some whacked out black magick woman with a hard-on for casting spells on you.
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I bought any of her "lines" I'd consider two other possibilities:

1) She just intentionally infected you with something (possibly HIV)
2) She is just some whacked out black magick woman with a hard-on for casting spells on you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 604484

1) I don't think so, I felt she was being truthful when she said said she did not "Hurt" me nor would she hurt me. Of coarse I could be wrong. I feel fine and it has not fallen off :-)

2) That very well could be, She was very knowledgable into that realm of knowledge, What does getting your blood have to do with casting a spell? I am not Pagan.

Thanks for your input.

Peace,
Michael

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 06/16/2009 07:22 AM
Mr. Whitey

User ID: 529821
United States
06/16/2009 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
"She told me she is Military black Ops based out of Fort Bragg, NC operations."

Obviously she's not "black ops" if she told you she is.
If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind. -Machiavelli

There is nothing more real than a man’s character and values. The track record of what he has actually done is far more real than anything he says, however elegantly he says it. -Thomas Sowell

Rep. Paul Ryan's [R-WI] 'A Roadmap For America's Future': [link to www.americanroadmap.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 666617
United States
06/16/2009 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fail...
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"She told me she is Military black Ops based out of Fort Bragg, NC operations."

Obviously she's not "black ops" if she told you she is.
 Quoting: Mr. Whitey

I have heard this as well, I think she knew she could not lie to me though, I asked her point blank what happened and looked her right in the eye.

I personally don't think she was lying, she was very very smart & witty and she is a Nurse right now and I know she was in the Military for 12 Years.

Peace,
Michael
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fail...
 Quoting: Phoenix 2012

You have no clue. If you were aware of "Energy" at any level you would know that what I am sharing really happened.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 702462
United States
06/16/2009 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fail...

You have no clue. If you were aware of "Energy" at any level you would know that what I am sharing really happened.

Peace,
Michael

I'm sure you believe it in your own mind.
 Quoting: DrPostman

Many of my friends have met her and they also know what happened now because I was freaked out about it and told them when it happened which is about two weeks ago.

These friends that have met her know she's real enough.

I know it's freaken crazy and let me tell you, It fucking hurt and there was a lot of blood.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried and why would I.

Peace,
Michael

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 06/16/2009 07:20 AM
UP
User ID: 703834
Australia
06/16/2009 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, Mikey, that's SUCH a believable story.

You live an amazing life.

I am in awe.

You are sooo special.

(end sarcasm)

You know what? From what I hear you are actually quite talented at music. So the fact that you:
- make up idiotic stories like this
- promote lame dvd's, the History Channel (with which you have admitted you are afiliated), David Sereda and other snake oilers
- pretend you have ufo encounters
- pretend you are channeling aliens (who either have a wicked sense of humour, or have the identical lack of knowledge (both astronomy and general) as you..)
- speak in the smarmy tone of a 'prophet'
all make it quite a shame that your 'talents' (if they do actually exist - wouldn't surprise me if you cheated there also) are completely wasted.

I guess developing those talents was too hard, soo much easier to find the lowest and most gullible (where else but GLP?) and try to take advantage of them. Easy money.

If it was me, I'd be ashamed.

But thankfully, it isn't me. I just sit here watching the charade. It's nice to see that most are now onto you.

Do carry on.
max
User ID: 335332
Canada
06/16/2009 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
complete fabrication nothing here move on , so few left that have any self respect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684112
United States
06/16/2009 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagcrazyjakawhore
UP
Australia
06/16/2009 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
By da way, far be it from me to point out that as PlanetX has NOT appeared in May as promised by Michael's fantasy symbiotic alien, it doesn't even get a mention here. Mikey needs to move on to new things that can't easily be debunked.

Michael, you failed to show us anything with Px, despite your photographer skills - so come on, don't be shy - post some images to back up these claims.
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know what, I don't give a shit if you debunkers don't believe me, I know there are people from the inside who monitor GLP, I am looking for some answers, What is cool is these cat's are expert remote viewers and have taken it into places you can't fathom, Thread: Extension Neurosensing - Technology Assisted Remote Viewing

They know I telling the truth, and they will have some answers for me.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 604484
United States
06/16/2009 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
1) I don't think so, I felt she was being truthful when she said said she did not "Hurt" me nor would she hurt me. Of coarse I could be wrong. I feel fine and it has not fallen off :-)

2) That very well could be, She was very knowledgable into that realm of knowledge, What does getting your blood have to due with casting a spell? I am not PAgan.

Thanks for your input.

Peace,
Michael
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

Well, first I find myself puzzled that you say she did not hurt you and would not hurt you yet she cut/pricked you. I sense you disagree, but that sounds like double-speak to me...
Secondly, I must first say that simply being pagan does not mean you cast spells on other people, hurt them, or even do anything with blood. That term is very broad.

However, your blood is extremely personal to you and it is also part of your life force. It could be used for a variety of reasons when considering spellcraft. It could be used in a spell to control or influence you, to gain your favor, to curse you, to increase HER strength (and drain your's), to create a bond, to separate a bond, and the list is practically endless.

I would suggest you consider discussing this with a psychic and asking them to specifically look over you and see if anyone may have done something. I would also consider discussing the matter with other pagans if you feel this could be a possibility as they might have an idea what it was all about or be able to give you advice on what you might be able to do in order to protect yourself if the spell was for wicked intentions (it would be against your will if you did not know she was doing it). If she did indeed use the blood for a spell (or do a ritual on you that very moment).

You might also consider googling something like "blood spell genitals" to see if anything that seems familiar comes up in order to alleviate any immediate concerns or thoughts.
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

2) That very well could be, She was very knowledgable into that realm of knowledge, What does getting your blood have to due with casting a spell? I am not PAgan.

Thanks for your input.

Peace,
Michael

Well, first I find myself puzzled that you say she did not hurt you and would not hurt you yet she cut/pricked you. I sense you disagree, but that sounds like double-speak to me...
Secondly, I must first say that simply being pagan does not mean you cast spells on other people, hurt them, or even do anything with blood. That term is very broad.

However, your blood is extremely personal to you and it is also part of your life force. It could be used for a variety of reasons when considering spellcraft. It could be used in a spell to control or influence you, to gain your favor, to curse you, to increase HER strength (and drain your's), to create a bond, to separate a bond, and the list is practically endless.

I would suggest you consider discussing this with a psychic and asking them to specifically look over you and see if anyone may have done something. I would also consider discussing the matter with other pagans if you feel this could be a possibility as they might have an idea what it was all about or be able to give you advice on what you might be able to do in order to protect yourself if the spell was for wicked intentions (it would be against your will if you did not know she was doing it). If she did indeed use the blood for a spell (or do a ritual on you that very moment).

You might also consider googling something like "blood spell genitals" to see if anything that seems familiar comes up in order to alleviate any immediate concerns or thoughts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 604484

Thank you for your input and good advice.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2009 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all of us are debunkers as you state to further your cause.
Some of us are people who do believe in things, but who are tired of your bullshit lies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 701789
United States
06/16/2009 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's time for a "little prick" joke:
two little boys are playing in the sand box when they hear a lady say to her husband. you damn prick get out you damn prick. the1st little boy asked the 2nd little what's a prick ? the 1st little boy said idk but i'll ask my dad he tells me everything. So that night the boy asked his dad what's a prick ? his dad said so you want to know what a prick is ? so he un ziped his paints and put it in his hand. then he said this is what you call a prick, might i add it's a perfect prick. do you understand son ? yes said the boy. so the next day . the 2nd little boy asked the 1st little so did you find out what a prick is ? the 1st little boy said ya and un ziped his paints and put it in his hand. then he said this is what you call a prick. If it was 3inch shorter and all shriveled up it would be a perfect prick . tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 124430
United States
06/16/2009 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock

So this chick cut your privates up to store your precious blood in some hyper-dimensional ring? WTF?

1rof1
Nailer45

User ID: 701635
United States
06/16/2009 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP did you look like this?

[link to i362.photobucket.com]
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP did you look like this?

[link to i362.photobucket.com]
 Quoting: Nailer45

Just about :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684112
United States
06/16/2009 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of us are people who do believe in things, but who are tired of your bullshit lies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 702462

applause2
it's called 'attention whoring'
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock

So this chick cut your privates up to store your precious blood in some hyper-dimensional ring? WTF?

1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 124430

Strange, I never told you she said the ring was hyper-dimensional?

WTF Indeed?

Peace,
Michael
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

applause2
it's called 'attention whoring'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 684112

Thanks for the bump

By the way, If all I wanted was attention, all I have to do is play guitar. Live shows bring me way more attention that GLP ever has.

Me posting here has nothing to do with Attention.

Peace,
Michael

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill on 06/16/2009 07:51 AM
UP
Australia
06/16/2009 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, are you noticing yet that it ISN'T JUST ME...

Maybe you should have a long hard think about the path you have decided to take.

And if you really believe all this stuff you tell (and I'm afraid I don't for a moment think you do, but let's give you the ultimate doubt-benefit..) ... SEEK HELP URGENTLY.
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
MLH, are you noticing yet that it ISN'T JUST ME...

Maybe you should have a long hard think about the path you have decided to take.

And if you really believe all this stuff you tell (and I'm afraid I don't for a moment think you do, but let's give you the ultimate doubt-benefit..) ... SEEK HELP URGENTLY.
 Quoting: UP 703834

Has it ever just been you "Up"? GLP is filled your kind, also filled with some really cool folks.

Peace,
Michael
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
SEEK HELP URGENTLY.
 Quoting: UP 703834

What do you think I am doing, I am seeking help right now on this thread.
Prof_Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
06/16/2009 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to be clear, I'm talking about my Privates/package here, She continued on and I kinda forgot about it.
Michael
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

full-moon
"Anger is a wind that blows out the lamp of your mind"
Michael Lee Hill  (OP)

United States
06/16/2009 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to be clear, I'm talking about my Privates/package here, She continued on and I kinda forgot about it.
Michael

full-moon
 Quoting: Prof_Rabbit

Yikes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2009 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Double speak from an attention whore.
First they thank you for the bump, thank you for the attention.
Then they preceded to tell you why they are not seeking attention LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 703844
Canada
06/16/2009 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you continued to fool around even though your crotch was puddled with blood and it was all over the bed as well......
...that must have been some woman...
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped the hank-panky if the lady ripped a vein in my "bathing suit area"

GLP