Psychic told me Obama will slighty beat Mitt Romney in 2012

DR PEPEPRS
User ID: 622548
United States
06/17/2009 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Psychic told me Obama will slighty beat Mitt Romney in 2012
I was in NYC over the weekend and I went to a very famous psychic there who is incredibly accurate in predictions. I asked her about the presidential election of 2012 and she told me that Obama will beat Mitt Romney in a very close election. She told me it will come down to 3 states and it will be as close as the 2000 election. She also told me that the economy will continue to be stagnant until 2010 when things pick up drmatically.

i believe this woman because she has been accurate in every election except 2000 since 1964. She is over 80 years old and has an incredible insight into things I can not even get into. She told me things about me and my family that only we know. Also she is very famous to the stars of both the Hollywood and Politcal world. So I think she is very psychic indeed.
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
06/17/2009 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Psychic told me Obama will slighty beat Mitt Romney in 2012
She also told me that expect a major earthquake on the west coast of the USA within a year. She told me its going to be very bad. She doesn't know its going to be in California or Washington state but she did tell me its going to be mega and many folks will die and great damage. She told me this keeps recurring to her in the vision and she knows it will be rather soon. She told me there will be tremendous damge in the west coast city.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705147
United States
06/17/2009 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bah humbug.
{ARCHER}

User ID: 599924
United States
06/17/2009 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the quake comes true I'll believe the election prediction.

No quake though, and I call BS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 703224
United States
06/17/2009 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I might as well kill myself now...
blonde one

User ID: 704660
United Kingdom
06/17/2009 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
did she tell you anything of importance
" Are you really worthy enough to enter " or are you kidding yourself ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 663220
United States
06/17/2009 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
what else opie
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Well I never went to this woman before but apparently she is extrememly accurate with politcal predictions because she had a whole wall dedicated to them and it was like 75 percent on. It was amazing. She predicted all the presidential elections since 64 except 2000. She was recommended to me by friends and she spooked them since they were real skeptics. I hope shes wrong about the earthquake.....We will see!
Sara-Ka-El

User ID: 656628
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama is our last pres so won't happen.
From Cooperate Law to Public Defense

Truth is a Stranger to Fiction

Learn to Swim

In the Instancy of Atomic Love, the Footloose are Dead
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
06/17/2009 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
She told me important things about my life and my current situation. And about my wife and I. Also about my kids. She seemed spot on and knew a thing about a current legal situation that I am in which was really freaky. I asked her the question about 2012 election and doom. She also said the world is not ending in 2012. So that was good news.
Sara-Ka-El

User ID: 656628
United States
Report Abusive Post
Actually I take that back. He is our last Pres but he could very well do two terms.
From Cooperate Law to Public Defense

Truth is a Stranger to Fiction

Learn to Swim

In the Instancy of Atomic Love, the Footloose are Dead
Andromeda

User ID: 658410
United States
Report Abusive Post
With voters or a blunt instrument????
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
06/17/2009 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This woman was pretty amazing and I think I am going to go back to her to answer more questions. She gave me a reading on myself that was stunning and I never believe before. She got me thinking twice about psychics. If she is right about the eathquake I have to ask her some more questions concerning world affairs. I only got to ask her 2 questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 583603
United States
06/17/2009 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi op. how much does she charge? is she still open for clients?
User ID: 654359
United States
06/17/2009 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in NYC over the weekend and I went to a very famous psychic there who is incredibly accurate in predictions. I asked her about the presidential election of 2012 and she told me that Obama will beat Mitt Romney in a very close election. She told me it will come down to 3 states and it will be as close as the 2000 election. She also told me that the economy will continue to be stagnant until 2010 when things pick up drmatically.

i believe this woman because she has been accurate in every election except 2000 since 1964. She is over 80 years old and has an incredible insight into things I can not even get into. She told me things about me and my family that only we know. Also she is very famous to the stars of both the Hollywood and Politcal world. So I think she is very psychic indeed.
 Quoting: DR PEPEPRS 622548

putin
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
06/17/2009 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
she's by appointment only in the west village. She's kinda pricey and she will only see you by reccomendations. I don't think she's even professional because she has no sign on her place. It was a private reading. She seems the real deal to me. She had all these clippings and predictions on a wall dedicated to her abilities in the house. She freaked me out fore sure. That earthquake has been on my mind all week. She couldn't tell me if it was LA,SF, OR SEATLLE,PORTLAND, but she said west coast and it was going to be the big one. i figured LA or SF but she said she couldn't be sure of the exact city but it was going to devastate the west coast in a way that hasn't been seen for over 100 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 553664
United States
06/17/2009 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mitt Romney? Obama wins? Earthquake in CA thats everyones been claiming is coming the "next" year? You need to stop hanging out with senile old people
DR PEPPERS (OP)
United States
06/17/2009 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
well she is 84 years old so that might be one thing.....But this woman as a Sixth Sense I have never experienced before.
Grumpy Scribe
User ID: 666646
United States
06/17/2009 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is our last pres so won't happen.
 Quoting: Sara-Ka-El

He's our last President because he will cancel all future elections. Get used to it.

The media nominated the two sleeper Manchurian candidates THEY wanted NOT the candidates each party's regulars wanted.

If the nominees were Hillary and Romney like they should have been without gross media interference and Move on money and ACORN fraud it may have been different.

If Hillary had picked Obama and Romney had picked Palin it would have been the most fascinating election ever.

Romney and Palin would have won. Hillary was terrified of Romney and put fellow Razorback Huckleberry in the race to do one thing: beat Romney in Iowa! Then she worked all her fraud and ballot stuffers for McCain in NH.

If the election is close in 2012 it will be stolen by millions of illegal votes. Just like they stole New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Washington state for Kerry in 2004. 2004 was an electoral college blowout that would have destroyed the Democratic party for 50 years! They could not allow it.

One more point on 2004. That election was just exactly like the jockeying for "the final Numbers" in Illinois between the Daley machine and the downstate Republicans in 1960.

But instead of six hours to top the number the Dems had four years. They knew the peak of the GOP pull in the above key states and in Florida and Ohio. 2004 was the highwater mark for the GOP.

Dems knew the number and if ya know the number you can always top it. Ask Daley Senior, LBJ and RFK
fërú.

User ID: 705089
Mexico
06/17/2009 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will be in NYC next month I want to see her can I have her address?
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646621
United States
06/17/2009 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mitt Romney?????

I just don't see that.
Amilius

User ID: 705333
United States
06/18/2009 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about Ron Paul? Ron Paul is the best.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 328676
United States
06/18/2009 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Them psychotics are always saying something amusing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1380374
Australia
05/12/2011 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
haha EPIC FAIL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349117
United States
05/12/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your psychic better be wrong.....

Just sayin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379968
Germany
05/12/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, he can.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115362
United States
05/12/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
She also told me that the economy will continue to be stagnant until 2010 when things pick up drmatically.

Tell her she's behind a year. We're in 2011 so the economy cannot be stagnant until 2010. Big lie, don't believe what you're saying.
Je colon
User ID: 1383665
United States
05/14/2011 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The person who told you that was a New Yorker and all New Yorker are demon-crats. Did you ever wonder why the word demon0cracy and demon-crat are so close to the word demons? Our country is a republic- the people who believe in G-d are republicans- the black americans were freed by republicans (if you didn't know that) Martin Luther King was a republican( if you didn't know that). And, occurring to the people that can see the future in my end, we will see an enoromous out pour of patriots at the polls in 2012. Just like the House of Representive being replaced, the Presidency will be replaced to, even after the in question capture of Bin Laden. Why? Because the american people are sick of their children being radical educated, they are sick of homosexuality being taught in the schools, they are sick of openness of sexual behaviors being taught to their children, they are sick of gay marriages, they are sick of the lustful and the demons that have taken over our country. And, to make sure your 80 year's prediction will not come true, the person selected to run against Obama will not be Romney, remember that. I will give you a hint- it will be a man that "nobody" thought would run against him, and this man will pick "a VP that will pick up the hispanic votes. And this woman who you is a psychic must have forgotten that it is 2011 not 2010. And to add to the prediction of ours, 12 indictments and 2 of them will be whistleblowers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757317
New Zealand
05/14/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
seems strange these days that an elderly woman would
invite strangers into her home for readings.
most would want your name approx age phone number
and possibly your home address..
however from that it is possible to
garner a certain amount of information.

best psychic I've ever encountered was
an elderly woman who did palmistry.
And it was all cold calling but 100%
accurate.
SublimeEquine
User ID: 97937
United States
07/14/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will place third in the 2012 election, if he makes it that far. At this point and time he is imploding, and approval ratings continue to fall and more among the Democrats. Mitt Romney will not get the Republican nomination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1467985
United Kingdom
07/14/2011 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DR PEPEPRS 622548

bahahaha

bsflag

GLP