Psychic told me Obama will slighty beat Mitt Romney in 2012

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11059327
United States
03/08/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Psychic told me Obama will slighty beat Mitt Romney in 2012
I am psychic and let me remind you that nothing is ever set in stone, we have free will to change things. So with that being said let me tell you the two possible outcomes. Obama will get relected if the GOP doesnt back Ron Paul. Like him or not he's the only one running thats honest with intergity that can be trusted. Romney with be another warmongering puppet to the New World Order, just like Obama. If Romney gets the nomination Ron Pauls supporters will not vote for him and he might even run third party which will give it to Obama, consider it karma for not being awake and aware. Ron Paul can beat Obama and get this country back on track and make it great again. Oh and keep in mind who owns all the mainstream news media and what their agenda is. World Government with all the power in the hands of the ruling elite.
 Quoting: Heather 4926609

You cannot be a real psychic because if you were, you would KNOW the GOP is evil, including YOUR ron paul. DO you even know his beliefs and dangerous policies? He promotes the old "survival of the fittest". Indiana was just hit with tornadoes, and he said they should receive NO help. He wants to dimantle government and throw everyone in poverty and that is sick to the curb. And you support this senile old man, the one that did not support the civil rights movement, the one that thinks if you cannot afford health insurance you should die. It has been MY understanding most psychics walk with god? Most GOP supporters are far FAR away from god. You are NOT a real psychic, shame on you
SmartMoney

User ID: 14434836
United States
06/23/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was in NYC over the weekend and I went to a very famous psychic there who is incredibly accurate in predictions. I asked her about the presidential election of 2012 and she told me that Obama will beat Mitt Romney in a very close election. She told me it will come down to 3 states and it will be as close as the 2000 election. She also told me that the economy will continue to be stagnant until 2010 when things pick up drmatically.

i believe this woman because she has been accurate in every election except 2000 since 1964. She is over 80 years old and has an incredible insight into things I can not even get into. She told me things about me and my family that only we know. Also she is very famous to the stars of both the Hollywood and Politcal world. So I think she is very psychic indeed.
 Quoting: DR PEPEPRS 622548

The Bible code says Mitt Romney will win
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18407033
United Kingdom
06/23/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bah humbug.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 705147

lol

Obarkyfraud will win, though.

The fix has never been more "in".

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2926765
United States
06/23/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your psychic better be wrong.....

Just sayin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1349117

Obama will defeat the Republican nominee and will serve a second term.That is certain
 Quoting: RONALD 11308547

I think your right and if I were 18-26 I'd prolly leave the country.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
06/23/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
With free will as a tipping factor, it is a fact that what a psychic sees is flexible and only a possible outcome, not a firm outcome.

It the psychic didn't tell you that then shame on them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
06/23/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was in NYC over the weekend and I went to a very famous psychic there who is incredibly accurate in predictions. I asked her about the presidential election of 2012 and she told me that Obama will beat Mitt Romney in a very close election. She told me it will come down to 3 states and it will be as close as the 2000 election. She also told me that the economy will continue to be stagnant until 2010 when things pick up drmatically.

i believe this woman because she has been accurate in every election except 2000 since 1964. She is over 80 years old and has an incredible insight into things I can not even get into. She told me things about me and my family that only we know. Also she is very famous to the stars of both the Hollywood and Politcal world. So I think she is very psychic indeed.

Quoting: SmartMoney

can you give more information about this?
Zombie First Reponder

User ID: 18403494
United States
06/23/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get a new psychic.

1rof1
I. WILL. NOT. COMPLY.
Join the Tea Party near you:
[link to www.teapartypatriots.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13270324
United States
06/23/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
She also told me my stolen bike was in the basement of the alamo
SmartMoney

User ID: 15044981
United States
07/17/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

[link to www.youtube.com]
Z
User ID: 22182136
United States
08/18/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
That same women predicted that my dog will shave hes ass some time in Oct. 2012 and he will like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
08/18/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

[link to www.youtube.com]

In Dell Horoscope mag,(october issue) a astrologer examined both charts and thinks Romney will win !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1008941
United States
09/08/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mitt Romney?????

I just don't see that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 646621

bump.

pretty accurate so far.

Romney as the pick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13778508
Canada
09/08/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is our last pres so won't happen.
 Quoting: Sara-Ka-El

He's our last President because he will cancel all future elections. Get used to it.
 Quoting: Grumpy Scribe 666646

Are you actually certified retarded?
nah

User ID: 14317600
United States
09/08/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad psychics don't know what they heck they're talking about over 50% of the time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1580547

Yeah, that's why the OP was in 2009 and she knew it would be Mitt running for prez...
When you find a piece of shit along side the road and you poke it with a stick, what do you expect to find inside of it, gold?
No, it's just going to stink more.
The " HAMMER " Thor

User ID: 23097865
United Kingdom
09/08/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
well obama has already stated he is gona win , just like bush so weirdly won to ...

is america really free , is it fook
Imanu'el love's us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12339688
United States
09/08/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

He's our last President because he will cancel all future elections. Get used to it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13778508

From BO speech:

“The truth is it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over a decade.”

“It will require common effort, shared responsibility and the kind of bold, persistent experimentation” that FDR employed, Obama said. “The path we offer may be harder, but it leads to a better place,” he added.

“When all is said and done – when you pick up that ballot to vote – you will face the clearest choice of any time in a generation,” Obama said. “Over the next few years, big decisions will be made in Washington, on jobs and the economy; taxes and deficits; energy and education; war and peace – decisions that will have a huge impact on our lives and our children’s lives for decades to come.”

[link to www.theblaze.com]

FDR confiscated gold, did a currency devaluation and did the hog reduction where hogs were killed instead of eaten.

Those are the facts, draw your own conclusions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13778508

From BO speech:

“The truth is it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over a decade.”

“It will require common effort, shared responsibility and the kind of bold, persistent experimentation” that FDR employed, Obama said. “The path we offer may be harder, but it leads to a better place,” he added.

“When all is said and done – when you pick up that ballot to vote – you will face the clearest choice of any time in a generation,” Obama said. “Over the next few years, big decisions will be made in Washington, on jobs and the economy; taxes and deficits; energy and education; war and peace – decisions that will have a huge impact on our lives and our children’s lives for decades to come.”

[link to www.theblaze.com]

FDR confiscated gold, did a currency devaluation and did the hog reduction where hogs were killed instead of eaten.

Those are the facts, draw your own conclusions.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12339688

Added note: A vote for Romney is going to get you the same thing. If Romney creates all those jobs, a lot of people are going to be working at China wage rates.
TheBiss

User ID: 1501937
United States
09/08/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
You don't need a psychic to know that. Romney couldn't beat McCain in 2008. What makes you think he can beat an incumbent president?
[link to www.grainmill.coop] - Bulk foods, long term storage solutions
[link to www.CatawbaCoops.com] - Unique A-Frame chicken coop plans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21672388
United States
09/08/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You don't need a psychic to know that. Romney couldn't beat McCain in 2008. What makes you think he can beat an incumbent president?
 Quoting: TheBiss

Because the incumbent has failed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17152779
United States
09/08/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21672388

Nah, he's cool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23296956
Hong Kong
09/08/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep telling yourself that for the net 60 days and see how many agree....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23394093
Ireland
09/08/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/08/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

The entire system failed when the banks were bailed out and given FDIC insurance even though they hold derivatives and credit default swaps.

Definition = you no longer have FDIC insurance on your piddly little bank account. The banks will wipe out the FDIC insurance before they can pay your account.

Obama and Romney were for bank bail outs that means......
Democrats and Republicans were for bank bailouts that means.

YOUR SCREWED!
Lily baby
User ID: 16648901
United States
10/05/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

So far, she is right on! And she was saying this 3 years ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24247571
United States
10/05/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is she still alive and predicting then same thing or does she see Repub dirty tricks swaying the election in their direction?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24247571
United States
10/05/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
10/05/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is she still alive and predicting then same thing or does she see Repub dirty tricks swaying the election in their direction?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24247571

Dirty tricks such as being able to string sentences together coherently by yourself
Rims
User ID: 4324384
United States
11/17/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It was interesting that psychic predicted Mitt Romney would be the nominee back in june 2009.Any prediction from the same psychic for who would be winning in 2016?.

GLP