Candace
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 62603
United States
06/19/2009 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Two Obama's. at least
Tonight's Obama at the Correspondents Dinner is NOT the same man who made a live speech this morning to a mexican group.

Tonights has greyer LONGER hair of a different texture, a different voice (lower, I think the thinner shoulders I have mentioned before, but the padded suit jacket makes this hard to tell.

There have been lookalike and cloning games going on in this world since the 1970's. Jimmy Carter was cloned several times and several of them were made during his term with some "funny" results. I know age changes people, but if you look carefully at Carter now and the pics from the very beginning of his presidency, this is NOT the same man. Face is too long for starters.

There were Three Bushes running for election in 2004. I often saw two on the same day if more than one event was scheduled. A huge clue was the nose. One had a nice little nose, the other the larger partially "hooked' one were are used to looking at, and one had lopsided ears that were larger than the other one etc.

There were two McCains running on the Republican ticket too. Those of you who voted for him, which one did YOU vote for? did you have a choice? McCain #1 or #2?

This is NOT funny. Americans are incredibly deceived and we aren't the only ones. Somebody spotted two French presidents once, a look alike was on a boat with whoever here during a visit.

Reagan was killed and replaced. So was the last Pope. This is common. It is time to watch and become aware.

I am asking for a pin on this thread and it needs to stay pinned until several here spend some time observing this. I have posted on this on other threads already.

And another posted wondering why the Obama's voice was so different on the trip to Eqypt resently. One of the reasons for the cloning, is to provide doubles for big political stuff, in case there is risk of nepharious activity, thus keep the original, IF the original is still around, alive. Daddy Bush still has at least one living double.

A daddy Bush clone was poisoned in Japan during his presidency. Do any of you remember the story of his becoming ill at a state dinner there? Will he DIED but they had a convenient replacement for him.

The cloning labs under Camp David are now closed as all the others underground in this world by star fleet. I don't know if this copy is a synthetic, made by injecting the real Obama's DNA into a look alike plus some surgery,
or a clone created when Obama was cloned before the 2004 DNC when we found out he was going to be our next president. You all didn't elect this man fair and square, you were mind controlled to do so.

But I suspect this is a synthetic, because I see Arab hair showing on one of them, not negro hair.

Here is one link to read, I may have others someplace.
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Kissinger is a clone too. As are the many of the Rockefellers for a short list. So was Cheney. He died of heart trouble, and actually the current one is not a clone but a lookalike. Remember months ago when everyone was wondering where he was? Will his clone died and they kept quiet until they made a synthetic lookalike.
Is45

User ID: 698696
United States
06/19/2009 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Two Obama's. at least
I remember seeing a movie years ago when Yeltsin
was president. The movie was about people being
replaced [cloned ?] The movie was set in America,
not Russia. At the end of the movie, there was a
brief TV news scene of Yeltsin... a psyop way to
tell the viewer... Yeltsin had been replaced.

I can't remember the name of the movie...
if anyone does, please post it here.

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beyond, There Be Dragons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reality is BS

User ID: 704340
United States
06/20/2009 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any chance you could post two videos that we could compare. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 413608
United States
06/20/2009 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I had a remote viewing experience and witnessed this in the white house. there are doubles- (plastic surgery)- at crucial times they send the real one underground and send out the double.
Reality is BS

User ID: 704340
United States
06/20/2009 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just realized you said there where two McCains. Two people had alligator arms and a weird left cheek. (Shudder)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2009 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jnchisox1

User ID: 696704
United States
06/20/2009 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any chance you could post two videos that we could compare. Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Reality is BS

do it now
Exile

User ID: 706660
Australia
06/20/2009 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most famous openly documented case was Churchill during WW2.

BTW no need for cloning etc if they are shapeshifting dead3
All great truths begin as blasphemies.
Nobody's sister set it up the bomb so talk to her.
Siriusly ... most of the time I'm only jokering around.
Sanity is a crazy man's crazy in a crazy world.
:Exile:
Saura~

User ID: 680579
United States
06/20/2009 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
to clone them, wouldn't they all have to be born around the same time?
:blinkylizard::

PEACE, LOVE & LIZARDS~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 671049
United States
06/20/2009 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
STAR FLEET?

You should have left that part out!
jnchisox1

User ID: 696704
United States
06/20/2009 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag
This thread is a waste of time. Moderators listening? please get rid of this obviously retarded thread
Saura~

United States
06/20/2009 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
i read somewhere a long time ago that Paul McCartney is not the original one. i will see if i can find the link

PEACE, LOVE & LIZARDS~
Saura~

United States
06/20/2009 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am not sure if this is the original one i saw...but the site makes the same point: [link to www.erichufschmid.net]

PEACE, LOVE & LIZARDS~
Saura~

United States
06/20/2009 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is a better site to study Paul
[link to digilander.libero.it]

Last Edited by Star*Kiss on 06/20/2009 12:52 AM

PEACE, LOVE & LIZARDS~
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/20/2009 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The most famous openly documented case was Churchill during WW2.

BTW no need for cloning etc if they are shapeshifting dead3
 Quoting: Exile

bump
Candace  (OP)

User ID: 272605
United States
06/20/2009 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Reality is BS

You can search CNN. I watched these live yesterday. Somebody I know did watch them and I am asking for links to post. The hair difference is particularly striking, dark in AM grey and different texture in the evening.
Candace  (OP)

United States
06/20/2009 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag
This thread is a waste of time. Moderators listening? please get rid of this obviously retarded thread
 Quoting: jnchisox1

MODS this is a thread WORTH PINNING. Do the research youself jnchisox. Americans have the RIGHT to KNOW and the responsibilty to share and hopefully DO SOMETHING>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705148
United States
06/20/2009 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here are two links to videos on CNN from yesterday, for those of you who can't look it up for yourselves.

The younger looking Obama is at this link,

[link to www.cnn.com]

The older looking Obama is at this link,

[link to www.cnn.com]

These are videos recorded on THE SAME DAY.
Kenticus

User ID: 626884
United States
06/20/2009 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Starfleet clones are running the govt.

Fuck. How am I gonna play the dead pool now?
"I wish I could kick you all in the balls"
Entropy talking to moon hoax freaks.
Best. Post. Ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 517558
Canada
06/20/2009 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is a better site to study Paul
[link to digilander.libero.it]
 Quoting: Saura~

Yep; excellent site.

To the poster who asked the mods to delete this thread, take a look at the site above.

There's much more to it than you realize.
Candace  (OP)

United States
06/20/2009 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Starfleet clones are running the govt.

Fuck. How am I gonna play the dead pool now?
 Quoting: Kenticus

Cut the crap, this is a serious thread, and the cloning labs that used to exist were NEVER run by star fleet. These are the ones here not only for the 2nd coming, but also to keep man from completely destroying himself and our planet, and potentially the solar system.

If they had NOT come in 1953 to stabilize the axis, which was wanting to move 18 degrees, (that is axis change, not tilt change, we would have had a new physical north and south pole, YOU would not be here to post right now.

And if they did not cut short the days, the coming wars and diseases would destroy man and most animals down to the very last one, even if the use of nuclear war heads CONTINUES to be prevented.

The cloning labs were run by MAN on this planet, Star fleet shut them down in 2005. Starfleet has NEVER run this government or any government on earth in any way, shape, or form. These are Christed Beings at the helm. We are low grade prison world.
Candace  (OP)

United States
06/20/2009 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
STAR FLEET?

You should have left that part out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 671049

NO I SHOULD NOT. THIS COVERUP AND THE CRAP OUT THERE THAT IS FALSE ABOUT FLEET MUST BE EXPOSED, JUST AS THE USE OF CLONES MUST BE EXPOSED. AND 911 MUST BE EXPOSED, AND OUR INVOLVEMENT IN DESTABILIZING IRAN MUST BE EXPOSED, AND THE LIST GOES ON OF WHAT IN THIS WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED.

FLEET CAME TO ASSIST THIS EARTH, THIS IS THE RETURN OF CHRIST AND ALL EVOLUTIONARY PLANETS ARE BABYSAT ANYWAY REGARDLESS WHEN THEY BEGIN TO SPLIT THE ATOM.

THIS PLANET HAS MONSTROUS PROBLEMS. NOW I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT WITH STAR FLEET. I HAVE MET QUITE A FEW OF ONES IN CHARGE OF "MISSION EARTH." I AM ALSO ONE OF MANY WHO ARE INCARNATE TO ASSIST IN THESE TRYING TIMES. WE HAVE A MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH, AND THAT MISSION IS AROUND TRUTH TO THIS CONFUSED PLANET. MANY OF YOU HERE ARE AWARE OF THE MANY GAMES PLAYED. THAT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOU YOURSELVES ARE STAR SEED, OR INTELLIGENT EARTH SOULS.

THIS FORUM IS BY ITS NAME FOR GODLIKE PURPOSE, AND BECAUSE OF ITS STATED PURPOSE, IT ALLOWS THOSE WHO ARE OUTSIDE THE MAINSTREAM SOULS TO HAVE A PLACE TO SPEAK.

YOU ARE INCARNATE REPRESENTATIVES FROM MANY HIGHER EVOLUTIONARY WORLDS AND FROM THE HIGHER "HEAVEN WORLDS." IT IS TIME TO STAND IN YOUR HOLY SHOES.

Last Edited by Candace on 06/20/2009 10:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705457
United States
06/21/2009 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw another thread just like this1 wtf
Chiox

User ID: 688004
United States
06/21/2009 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some posted this about Obama

Mysterysoul

User ID: 664247
United States
06/21/2009 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
so your saying that because He looks different in various video's he is a "clone".. and Star fleet is gonna save us?.

Now is star fleet going to save us before or after they drop the earths magnetosphere and put us in stasis, or after they tow Jupiter which ignited back out to it's proper place and thus move your "starship jupiter" off to do other things?

doing a voice analysis, even a cursory, amateur one could be achieved Candace, give that a shot. and look into different make-up artists, usually before they make some televised appearance they will compensate for lighting and various other things. I am not sure if he has his own or what but different make-up can make you look completely different depending on the light sources. But thats just too mundane of an answer or possibility for you.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming--WOO HOO what a ride!"
Candace  (OP)

United States
06/22/2009 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not have the software or other tools for voice analyses. I do know what I observe. What I intended to post yesterday, was to ask those here on GLP that do have ability to study this via software step forward and take an interest and post the results here.

These are two different people. Interesting the video on Osama/obama ears, which I didn't watch, would take an hour to download.

But I am asking for serious folks to take a serious journey and help this out in your spare time and keep this thread up and it should be PINNED for long enough time to generate interest.

Someone posted here the extensive study of Paul the Beattle. I suggest that some here have the ability to study the cranium of Obama from pics on the net when he was younger, and before his selection as our next president in 2004 or earlier. It was announced he would be our next president during the DNC in 2004. Sure they didn't SAY that, but it was most certainly "implied" and so it is, the manipulation of voters set in place back then.

So check his pics from that time forward and see if the eye sockets and cranium and jaw are identical or not. And compare the two current versions also. I will NOT do this by myself, even if I had the software, it should be a joint project by others.

SO SOME OF YOU THAT DO HAVE SOFTWARE TO COMARE THE VOICE, BODY FEATURES (I am very sure there are 2 widths of shoulders), against each other, both profile and head on shots, please stand up and post here your intent. If we are to fix anything in this world, it must be done by us, and it takes cooperation and getting out the results.

STAND IN YOUR HOLY SHOES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 394033
Lithuania
06/22/2009 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUSH used to make fun appearing together with his double at white house private speaches.
Sickandtired
User ID: 493500
Germany
06/22/2009 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Puhleeeeeez....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 706381
United States
06/22/2009 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've noticed different Obamas, too. If there were 14 Bushes, I wonder how many Obamas are waiting in the wings.
Typical White Person
User ID: 701115
United States
06/22/2009 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have noticed this as well, and heard other people mention similar things. Obama does at times look different. Skin color, lip color, hair, little things. As a whole he looks pretty much the same, but there are some subtle differences that you notice.

I would not be surprised at all if Presidents have doubles, in fact, it may even be documented. Does anyone know? However, I think that if doubles exist they sinply find people who look basically similar to the president, and then perform plastic surgery to make the resemblance even closer.

If these were actual clones, then they would have had to be cloned from birth! You cannot create a clone and then "grow it" to be a 47 year old man in the space of a couple years. If that were possible, then science is light years ahead than what we are led to believe.

Anyone see the movie "Vantage Point"? In it, the president has a double who is giving a speech and is then assasinated. The assasins actually know that it is a double and they kidnap the real president at the same time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 690091
United States
06/22/2009 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP