Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 406,719
Pageviews Today: 675,956Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 4,206
09:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford missing since Thursday!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 707549
United States
06/22/2009 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford missing since Thursday!
Possibly kidnapped and taken to new york where he is being brainwashed by obama's teleprompter and Hillary.
 Quoting: embu 680488

1rof1

And checking out Sptizer's hos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 709343
United States
06/22/2009 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost like ELE in Deep Impact
Dread Pirate Roberts  (OP)

User ID: 706641
United States
06/22/2009 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Curious what you mean regarding "abuse of power" - it seems rampant these days - and there is very little that anyone can do about it. I have my own engagement with the IG on an appointee here...waiting for them to finish their report.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 707549

Inspector General fired illegally by most ethical White House ever

Inspector General for Americorp Gerald Walpin was fired by the White House with only an hour notice to resign or be fired and a White House Lawyer called it an act of political courage. Walpin not being a cowed would not resign. According to a bill that Senator Obama co sponsored, 30 days notice and a reason for the firing must be given to congress. The most ethical White House in history didn’t even notify congress until after the fact and gave no cause until Democrat senator Claire McCaskill raised the issue that the proper procedure was not followed.

The inspector General last year led an inspection into a big Obama supporter, Kevin Johnson, a former NBA star who is now mayor of Sacramento and who has started a foundation to help kids called the St Hope Academy. Johnson had apparently stolen federal funds that Americorp had given his organization. In a settlement St Hope has agreed to repay half of the money.

=-----------------------

A law was passed recently and IG's are not allowed to be fired unless for cause.

very good short video interview of the fired AG here. ABUSE OF POWER. An obvious and overt one.

I put nothing past the Obama Administration, they are liars, cheats, crooks, nad just plain evil. SC Gov is missing? Prolly he went to a cabin retreat to write something, as his wife said. Secession papers, resignation, treatise on states rights, whatever. Likely nothing untoward has happened, but again, I put nothing past Obama. Did you see that photo of him on Drudge today? His scowl? And that was just because the press wasn't marshmallow enough. What do you think he would do to someone who uncovers crime?

Last Edited by Dread Pirate Roberts on 06/22/2009 09:12 PM
"From that time Jesus began to preach and say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Curious what you mean regarding "abuse of power" - it seems rampant these days - and there is very little that anyone can do about it. I have my own engagement with the IG on an appointee here...waiting for them to finish their report.

Inspector General for Americorp Gerald Walpin was fired by the White House with only an hour notice to resign or be fired and a White House Lawyer called it an act of political courage. Walpin not being a cowed would not resign. According to a bill that Senator Obama co sponsored, 30 days notice and a reason for the firing must be given to congress. The most ethical White House in history didn’t even notify congress until after the fact and gave no cause until Democrat senator Claire McCaskill raised the issue that the proper procedure was not followed.

The inspector General last year led an inspection into a big Obama supporter, Kevin Johnson, a former NBA star who is now mayor of Sacramento and who has started a foundation to help kids called the St Hope Academy. Johnson had apparently stolen federal funds that Americorp had given his organization. In a settlement St Hope has agreed to repay half of the money.

=-----------------------

A law was passed recently and IG's are not allowed to be fired unless for cause.

very good short video interview of the fired AG here. ABUSE OF POWER. An obvious and overt one.

I put nothing past the Obama Administration, they are liars, cheats, crooks, nad just plain evil. SC Gov is missing? Prolly he went to a cabin retreat to write something, as his wife said. Secession papers, resignation, treatise on states rights, whatever. Likely nothing untoward has happened, but again, I put nothing past Obama. Did you see that photo of him on Drudge today? His scowl? And that was just because the press wasn't marshmallow enough. What do you think he would do to someone who uncovers crime?
 Quoting: Dread Pirate Roberts

Obama was one of the original sponsers of the 30 day notice to congress...Now Im really confused??
:wtfsht:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265891
United States
06/22/2009 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Murde
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265891
United States
06/22/2009 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Murde
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 265891

Murder.
Mexican smart guy
User ID: 600508
United States
06/22/2009 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati got to him and scared him straight. this guy will be a kitty kat now that the shadow's have spoken to him.

United States
06/22/2009 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

EDIT
Obama was one of the original sponsers of the 30 day notice to congress...Now Im really confused??
wtfsht
 Quoting: RememberThis

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! evil I tell ya. Capable of anything, Brazenly sponsoring the IG protection bill and months later violating it with an elephant sized turd.
"From that time Jesus began to preach and say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I swear its a test to see how much we can stand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 708389
Japan
06/22/2009 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friday is looking like a big day!

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 426849
United States
06/22/2009 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
weird all around!
the First Lady said he "has been gone for several days and she doesn't know where, but she is not concerned."

WhAT... she is not concerned... since when does your husband go missing for days and you are NOT Concerned.

Unless he has a mistress that she knows he hangs out with?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 660194

because he is not MIA from her...but to everyone else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 709373
United States
06/22/2009 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some strange stuff is going on in South Carolina. In addition to Gov. Sanford missing, the chief prosecutor for the state grand jury unexpectedly died over the weekend...only 41 years old.

[link to www.thestate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333295
Brazil
06/22/2009 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neither the governor’s office nor the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for governors, had been able to reach Sanford after he left the mansion Thursday in a black SLED Suburban SUV, said Sen. Jake Knotts and three others familiar with the situation but declined to be identified.

DID HE LEAVE DRIVING THE SLED SUV OR WAS HE DRIVEN...IF PEOPLE SAW HIM LEAVE, WHY IS THIS MAIN DETAIL SO VAGUE
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some strange stuff is going on in South Carolina. In addition to Gov. Sanford missing, the chief prosecutor for the state grand jury unexpectedly died over the weekend...only 41 years old.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 709373

whoa........Can we double :pin: this?
JJackF108

User ID: 667270
United States
06/22/2009 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
ha! then the reporters had started playing Where's Waldo so his Office released a statement:

“Gov. Sanford is taking some time away from the office this week to recharge after the stimulus battle and the legislative session, and to work on a couple of projects that have fallen by the wayside. We are not going to discuss the specifics of his travel arrangements or his security arrangements.”

Well...that settles that. chuckle

Myself...I thought maybe he misunderstood when forced to take the money and thought it was his. I would've checked the French Riviera, but the official statement from his office puts me right at ease. norespect
 Quoting: doomass 545433

Shack'ed up!!! cowbonk...we now await the next scandal!
Rebirth is possible in life, no matter how many tries it takes!!!

I have an opinion, you just might not like it!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 708940
United States
06/22/2009 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neither the governor’s office nor the State Law Enforcement Division, which provides security for governors, had been able to reach Sanford after he left the mansion Thursday in a black SLED Suburban SUV, said Sen. Jake Knotts and three others familiar with the situation but declined to be identified.

DID HE LEAVE DRIVING THE SLED SUV OR WAS HE DRIVEN...IF PEOPLE SAW HIM LEAVE, WHY IS THIS MAIN DETAIL SO VAGUE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 333295

Exactaly. Also if it was a SLED vehicle would not the Captain of the division know what the hell was up? yet he has stated that he has no idea.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Leave this sucker pinned until he is back....found or whatever OK?
Lets keep the GLP eye on this one and not let it fall back

United States
06/22/2009 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford is on a hunting and fishing getaway with a few close friends, sources tell FITS.

The second-term Republican - whose absence turned into a national obsession earlier today - is at an undisclosed location in the continental U.S. with a group that has embarked on similar outdoor getaways in the past.

A specific location for Sanford’s party was provided to FITS, but we have been unable to independently confirm it at this point.

This same group of friends reportedly went dove hunting in Argentina at approximately this time last year, our sources say, and the secrecy surrounding their getaways is such that even the wives of the participants are unaware of their husbands’ locations.

Obviously, that would explain First Lady Jenny Sanford’s comments indicating that she did not know where her husband was.

Sanford’s office declined to comment on the trip, referring to their previous statements about the governor’s absence.

Developing …
[link to www.fitsnews.com]
Segali

User ID: 638578
United States
06/22/2009 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doom Canceled.

Leave him alone.
"Slaves who imagine they are free cannot be liberated." -Vernon Howard

"When one begins to equate their outer experience to the things previously seen in their mind as a mere coincidence, one is set on the path to realizing that the reality seen by the 5 senses is in actuality the material manifestation of what occurs within the human mind and heart."
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford is on a hunting and fishing getaway with a few close friends, sources tell FITS.

The second-term Republican - whose absence turned into a national obsession earlier today - is at an undisclosed location in the continental U.S. with a group that has embarked on similar outdoor getaways in the past.

A specific location for Sanford’s party was provided to FITS, but we have been unable to independently confirm it at this point.

This same group of friends reportedly went dove hunting in Argentina at approximately this time last year, our sources say, and the secrecy surrounding their getaways is such that even the wives of the participants are unaware of their husbands’ locations.

Obviously, that would explain First Lady Jenny Sanford’s comments indicating that she did not know where her husband was.

Sanford’s office declined to comment on the trip, referring to their previous statements about the governor’s absence.

Developing …

fitsnews? sure it isnt the Onion? LOL jk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 707549
United States
06/22/2009 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doom Canceled.

Leave him alone.
 Quoting: Segali

No. We have a right to know what is going on with "leaders" elected by the voters.

=-----------------------

Thank you very much for enlightening me with this video. Abuse of power is rampant, or maybe the light is just shining on it more so than ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 709403
United States
06/22/2009 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not worried for Gov. Sanford.

I am worried for the rest of us.

His secret activities could bespeak some hidden personal issues, but what if it really bespeaks the activities of a high level conspirator?

The NWO Power Elite are very disturbed that President Obama has been undercutting their plans. The Republican party that was molded into their once able tool is now so foreign to it's roots that it is crumbling under it's own now tainted ideology.

With no recourse with in current political environment, these anti-American NWO conspirators could be prepared to transition into much more active measures.

Could Sanford be slatted to be a new puppet figure of authority in post disaster America? A deliberate disaster engineered by foes of freedom?

It's much more likely he's hiding some personal vice, but I'd still be wary in the days and weeks ahead, even if he does quickly resurface. This could be a final preparation for something horrible. I hope I'm not right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 697440
United States
06/22/2009 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 709373

Wow, the plot thickens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333295
Brazil
06/22/2009 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

Developing …

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705106
United States
06/22/2009 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or....he may have been on the D.C. metro train.

United States
06/22/2009 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

Developing …

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 333295

I go with that. The BS flag is warranted until thy can make the second confirmation
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, the plot thickens.
 Quoting: Turtles Know

aye VP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 604814
Brazil
06/22/2009 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

Developing …

Yay!!!! HE WAS FOUND

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/22/2009 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
We Found Mark Sanford

Developing …

Yay!!!! HE WAS FOUND

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 604814

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610093
United States
06/22/2009 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, the plot thickens.
 Quoting: Turtles Know

Initiation rite.

GLP