***THE TRUTH ABOUT DALLAS THREAD AND MARK SANFORD***

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 712269
United States
06/26/2009 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
***THE TRUTH ABOUT DALLAS THREAD AND MARK SANFORD***
You want to know what this Dallas November 2003 thread is all about and how it ties to South Carolina and Mark Sanford..... here it is......

Re: ANYONE WITH INFO ON VERY BIZARRE HAPPENINGS IN EARLY NOVEMBER 2003 IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH TX PLEASE HELP!! Quote

I, for one, believe the OP saw exactly what she says she saw.

But it is getting frustrating to have so many posters coming on here and saying that that she did indeed see something special. None of them have told her exactly who the man is and what he is about!

Posters are pretending to be in the know but only offer further mystery. Just spit it out. Who is he? What is he about? Is he JC, antiChrist, witness, alien, hybrid or what??? Stop all the "oh, yes he's special and you will know someday" bullshit and say it how it is!

It's getting irritating and it's not even interesting anymore. The poor OP must be very frustrated by all the riddles and mystery crap.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 505912

Ok. I understand your frustration.

I will say ALL I know but if you don't believe me, it is on you.
You all must understand that this mystery guy is connected to groups most of you deny exist. He IS living in South Carolina. He is there right now. 100% positive. When I say groups you deny exist, the first thing that popped into your head was illuminati or NWO type groups..right? Not so. When I say groups you deny I mean ones that are REALLY in control. Ones that aren't Earth bound. Keep your BS flags tucked. You want to know the truth about this thread, well I am telling it. If it doesn't fit into your easily explained away life then why are you even reading this thread with interest. Especially 22 pages later.

What the OP saw was not just some event. It was a major event. It was what some might call ordained. If I lose some of you now, well, leave. You asked, I am telling. If you ask my credentials on this matter I will tell you that I am in the know...somewhat. I have been in the shadow groups for a long time and have been hearing rumors about this guy even before this all happened. See, there is this thing called prophecy. They have know this guy was coming before he came. You know the crazy kind of law that the illuminati sort of adheres to that states "they must tell you about it first before they do it to you then it's ok"? Well, that is how these prophesies work that TPTB have found all over the world in carvings, paintings, scripts, books, etc. etc. I was told by someone very high up in the dark circles that this guy would arrive and there is nothing they can do about it. He said they were fighting the "HAND OF GOD".

What you all fail to understand is that there are quite a few members and former members of these dark circles that know about this thread and really just want the hell out. They are afraid. They denied there was actually someone or thing out there more powerful than them and whom they follow until they found this guy they cannot kill. Now they cannot even come near him. He is protected not by armed men standing by the window. He is protected by beings far above what most even believe in. He has 24 hour covering 7 days a week all year round. There is more UFO activity over wherever he is at any given time than almost anywhere else in the world. This would require you to believe in the fact that we have crafts within our atmosphere that are not from here. Guess what? We do. Have forever. They watch. They protect. They watch and protect him.

This guy has had contact with these watchers for years. He is completely aware of his protection. It is massive. What happened in Dallas was everything OP says and more. The ones coming on here making statements to that affect, including me, are speaking the truth. They know it is coming out anyway and some have told me they want to try and do something good to somehow rectify all the bad they have been involved in. I know this all sounds crazy but doesn't lights shooting into a pool, with hoards of birds, and a crazed guy throwing furniture across lobbies? It is not normal because it is out of the norm. This guy is out of the norm. He is in his early 40's. He is tall and dark haired and good looking. He has been watched by all sides since birth. He is American. He has bloodline that is BOTH sides. His bloodline mixture is very unique. He actually comes (partly) from one of the 13 illuminati families that you can google. The other part, well, that is another matter. I have actually heard that his mother was put to sleep and then artificially inseminated. I know.. crazy. I cannot verify this, just a rumor that will not go away amongst the circles.

Speaking of which, they are very afraid of this guy. I mean very. This guy has been talking about enlightenment and ascension for years and a lot of people he knows personally think that he is somewhat crazy. They are also very aware of his brilliance. I have heard rumors that his I.Q. is off the charts. I saw where another, that I suspect is in the know, say this exact thing earlier. I have heard this for years. The reason TPTB fear him so is that anything or anyone that at any time can have more actual power than them, can expose them and cast them out of the palace. The ones within the circles that had been systematically controlled to believe in nothing but their own power have had to come to a rude awakening. This event in Dallas was the death knell for their denial in a higher power. All the things the OP saw were real. The black SUV's were NWO agents and operatives who had come to town just to see all this. They were warned that he was in Dallas and some were actually trying to kill him. They actually threw him out of a speeding van on a major interstate near the airport. They were going to try and take him somewhere and kill him. All of the guys in the van were Iranian. That is what I was told.

The guy at the airport that was Asian was Chinese. There was a planned false flag at DFW that this mystery guy stopped. He knew about it. He was led there. He had the shit beat out of him and escaped. When he got to the airport he confronted lots of people and didn't really care who saw him. Obviously. They didn't arrest him because at that time he was what some in the circles call 'ON'. They say that when someone that is prophesied about comes into his calling that he has moments when he is actually activated. Yes enlightened. Many men throughout scriptures could do miraculous things but then seemed to go back to normal. It is something to that effect from what I have been told. Well, this Chinese man was no ordinary Joe. He was at the pinnacle of the circles within China. They are now VERY aware of the existence of mister mystery. They know his name. They know where he is. They know where he lives. They know what he eats. They know there isn't a damn thing they can do about it but wait. TPTB are completely and totally perplexed over what to do. For reason they do not know, everything they keep attempting to do to bring about world martial law, or at least in the US, has been thwarted. So much so that those within are now saying it is not going to happen. They are saying that this guy is going to ascend. They are saying that infighting over causing diversion (i.e.- pandemics, weather wars, even WW3) has escalated to the highest degree. Mass panic is taking place behind the scenes.

If he ascends, and proves humans are a LOT more than we have been conditioned to believe, the game is over. He will be invincible. Literally. Sounds crazy, I know. But you asked for the truth. The truth is weird. The reason the craziness is escalating within South Carolina is because this guy is there. It is his home. It was where he was born. The governor there may not know to the full extent about this guy. I was told he does then I was told he does not. He is, however, aware he is there. They have blackmailed Sanford. They have killed the attorney to make a point. The ones coming on here that are being matter of fact but vague are doing so because they are scared. I am somewhat protected and actually being allowed to say all this. I also saw where another said the same. I believe them. Lots of people within the circles want out and figure if many make a break at the same time they can't stop everyone. Even if dirty laundry gets aired, there will be so much that theirs won't be the only hanging in the breeze. Trust me though, this laundry is not only dirty...it is coated with blood.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***THE TRUTH ABOUT DALLAS THREAD AND MARK SANFORD***
Re: ****MARK SANFORD WAS BLACKMAILED INTO THIS CONFESSION*** Quote

Here's a repeat of a c/p for light and Jennifer Evans, dead South Carolina prosecutor. This one is a five-star.

"She had just begun wrapping up her investigation into former Sec. of State Jim Miles for corruption (he announced his resignation as Lt.Gov. Gov's chief of staff); and was pursing some people who know a thing or two about euthanasia, who also are tied to very big bucks, corruption, and an all out war against Sanford. The timing of his diverted travel plans were highly conicidental. Evans' body was found in NC (a mountain cabin --- hmmm --- near the Appalacian Trail where Sanford was originally headed). Hmmm. Doesn't take a conspiracist to figure this one out. (Meanwhile, a young Republican who had been a critic on many blogs was beaten nearly to death a couple days earler. No suspects found. She has a cracked skull. her last name is Britts.)Yes, there is a lot more to the story. Meanwhile, it is interesting that the State of SC has a habit of lifting personal e-mails by creating an automatic forwarded tool into unsuspecting employees' personal e-mail. Just ask Comcast in Charleston.)" bump bump bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659821
United States
06/26/2009 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford missing since Thursday! Quote

Ones who are quick to ridicule Mark Sanford for being human and making a mistake will soon discover that they have thrown dirt on a man trying to save their own lives.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
--------------------------------
Ones who are quick to ridicule Mark Sanford for being human and making a mistake will soon discover that they have thrown dirt on a man trying to save their own lives.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 712269

Hmmm. I have felt from the very beginning that he sacrificed himself for others. Fell on his sword so to speak.

Will Sanford be redeemed? It pains me, if this is true, to see how he is being treated. :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 712281
United Kingdom
06/26/2009 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he ascends, and proves humans are a LOT more than we have been conditioned to believe, the game is over. He will be invincible. Literally. Sounds crazy, I know. But you asked for the truth. The truth is weird. The reason the craziness is escalating within South Carolina is because this guy is there. It is his home. It was where he was born. The governor there may not know to the full extent about this guy. I was told he does then I was told he does not. He is, however, aware he is there. They have blackmailed Sanford. They have killed the attorney to make a point. The ones coming on here that are being matter of fact but vague are doing so because they are scared. I am somewhat protected and actually being allowed to say all this. I also saw where another said the same. I believe them. Lots of people within the circles want out and figure if many make a break at the same time they can't stop everyone. Even if dirty laundry gets aired, there will be so much that theirs won't be the only hanging in the breeze. Trust me though, this laundry is not only dirty...it is coated with blood.

Is Jesus your Lord and Savior?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
--------------------------------

Hmmm. I have felt from the very beginning that he sacrificed himself for others. Fell on his sword so to speak.

Will Sanford be redeemed? It pains me, if this is true, to see how he is being treated. :(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 659821

He will be redeemed...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Soon I hope. I know he will be eventually but it's this circus right now, all the hate directed at him...when will that go away?

Are we on a 2012 timescale? I feel it's moving faster than that. Or we're closer than we think? Maybe that's it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is Jesus your Lord and Savior?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 712281

Yes He is. Understand that I did not write was is above. I copied and pasted it. I am somewhat in the know within South Carolina politics and what I do know is that this is true. That is all I can say. You will see the bees fleeing the nest in mass within days!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Soon I hope. I know he will be eventually but it's this circus right now, all the hate directed at him...when will that go away?

Are we on a 2012 timescale? I feel it's moving faster than that. Or we're closer than we think? Maybe that's it.

He is facing the beast... in the truest sense. The timeline thing is being speculated about by all sides. Even the ones 'in the know' don't really know. ONLY GOD KNOWS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 704427
United States
06/26/2009 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
So birdman in Dallas is special in some way.
Birdman is currently living in South Carolina
SC Gov did not really cheat on his wife but he is connected with bird man some how?

Do I have this all straight?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/26/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rumors are swirling within the circles that they have detained the woman that started the Dallas thread. I cannot confirm but was told by several in the know that it is true. Will write more when I can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 704427
United States
06/26/2009 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
what odds... Shocking claim that this Birdman story has truth to it. You connect it to the news of SC Govonor missing, now the lady who first posted this may have been detained... Wow... storyline line moving really fast huh :).
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rumors are swirling within the circles that they have detained the woman that started the Dallas thread. I cannot confirm but was told by several in the know that it is true. Will write more when I can.

Wow, that poor woman. She seemed like an everyday suburbanite who was just trying to find some answers to a weird experience. I don't think she had much of a clue about anything but was seeking. I wonder why detain her now? The cat is out of the bag. Her thread has been read and spread I'm sure.

This is fascinating.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this strange man....Jesus?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 588509
United States
06/26/2009 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone regarding this topic speak plain english?? OP can't you just put down in black in white?

Who is the mystery man. First Name, Last name, location? And what is he all about? Is he some alien hybrid? Are you saying he's the AntiChrist?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone regarding this topic speak plain english?? OP can't you just put down in black in white?

Who is the mystery man. First Name, Last name, location? And what is he all about? Is he some alien hybrid? Are you saying he's the AntiChrist?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 588509

I don't think he could be the antiChrist if he is the 'hand of God'. He is working against the NWO it seems...which is Luciferian.

But that makes me wonder about the whole antiChrist thing. How does that factor in?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 712343
United States
06/26/2009 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think he could be the antiChrist if he is the 'hand of God'. He is working against the NWO it seems...which is Luciferian.

But that makes me wonder about the whole antiChrist thing. How does that factor in?

This guy is against the NWO, illuminati, and Luciferian sects of all types. He is not the antichrist. He is quite the opposite.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
what odds... Shocking claim that this Birdman story has truth to it. You connect it to the news of SC Govonor missing, now the lady who first posted this may have been detained... Wow... storyline line moving really fast huh :).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 704427

Those who seek to discredit this as myth, such as yourself, will soon know the error of your ways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 680963
United States
06/26/2009 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
trying to follow this story is quite confusing, to say the least...strange man in Dallas in 2003, birds, Gov. of SC confesses to an affair he supposedly didn't have?...bees leaving nest...sure wish whatever is going on would be revealed soon..
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, that poor woman. She seemed like an everyday suburbanite who was just trying to find some answers to a weird experience. I don't think she had much of a clue about anything but was seeking. I wonder why detain her now? The cat is out of the bag. Her thread has been read and spread I'm sure.

This is fascinating.

heard she is being held in Sacramento.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are they holding her? She obviously has no idea what she saw?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 320717
United States
06/26/2009 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump more interesting than MJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705617
United States
06/26/2009 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is fascinating.

heard she is being held in Sacramento.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 712343

Who are YOU?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 588322
United States
06/26/2009 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287211
United States
06/26/2009 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just watch the money
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2009 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 712146
United States
06/26/2009 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmm sounds like my old friend St. Gabriel or as some know the Arch Angel Gabriel or the Left Hand of God or the Angel of Death, in which case, oh yeah they are indeed scared .
Lunaticus Maximus

User ID: 712381
United States
06/26/2009 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Tat Tvam Asi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 712499
United States