Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,199 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,137,219
Pageviews Today: 1,899,238Threads Today: 787Posts Today: 13,660
06:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just found out my daughters boyfriends friends grandfather is a 32nd degree Freemason. Ask me a Question.

Inquiring minds want to know
User ID: 717292
Canada
07/03/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I just found out my daughters boyfriends friends grandfather is a 32nd degree Freemason. Ask me a Question.
This is a serious post. Grandfather wears many freemason rings including the one with the square, compass and G.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 614085
United States
07/03/2009 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just found out my daughters boyfriends friends grandfather is a 32nd degree Freemason. Ask me a Question.
Congratulations?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 715729
Germany
07/03/2009 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just found out my daughters boyfriends friends grandfather is a 32nd degree Freemason. Ask me a Question.
stfu with your ask me a question bullshyt bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 632265
United States
07/03/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a serious post. Grandfather wears many freemason rings including the one with the square, compass and G.
 Quoting: Inquiring minds want to know 717292

Did you know he will STEAL HER EGGS AND sacrifice them to Moloch and Astarte?

idol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/03/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
stfu with your ask me a question bullshyt bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 715729

but they're so much fun! This is true though
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 614085
United States
07/03/2009 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your daughter might be in peril if she's a virgin. That's a big IF, right?
noKnothing~

User ID: 631297
United States
07/03/2009 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take him in your car, to the basement.

Beat out as much info as you can.

damned
(.__________________________________.)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/03/2009 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your daughter might be in peril if she's a virgin. That's a big IF, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 614085

OMG is that funny! Thanks for the laugh! ROFL
BryanTheGreat

User ID: 657820
United States
07/03/2009 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take him in your car, to the basement.

Beat out as much info as you can.

damned
 Quoting: noKnothing~

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82347
United States
07/03/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think your daughters boyfriends friend knows that his grandfather is just a nobody trying to be a somebody and that the only great secret in the masons now days is that nobody in the masons knows what the great secret was?

A great man is a man that treats others the way he would like to be treated, and a man that doesn't pretend keep secrets from others in order to make himself seem more important than others that don't approve of lodge crap.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/03/2009 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think your daughters boyfriends friend knows that his grandfather is just a nobody trying to be a somebody and that the only great secret in the masons now days is that nobody in the masons knows what the great secret was?

A great man is a man that treats others the way he would like to be treated, and a man that doesn't pretend keep secrets from others in order to make himself seem more important than others that don't approve of lodge crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 82347

yes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/03/2009 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717310
United States
07/03/2009 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, share what you've found out.

Spill the beans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683845
United States
07/03/2009 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
well my cousins' aunt's uncles sister-in law's husbands mistress says this thread is stupid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
07/03/2009 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, share what you've found out.

Spill the beans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 717310

nuthin yet...I'm just the message forwarder. when you ask a question I will text it to my daughters boyfriend and then he will text his friend who will ask his grandfather
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 639188
United States
07/03/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask them when's the next MAJOR EVENT. What is the target?

Ask them what's the deal with 9/9/9.

GLP