Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,469 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,837
Pageviews Today: 294,825Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,161
02:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Quetzalcoatl crop circle signifies that Planet X is here.

Michael Lee Hill

User ID: 714818
United States
07/09/2009 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Quetzalcoatl crop circle signifies that Planet X is here.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 314772
United States
07/09/2009 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Do a little surfing around on cropcircleconnector.com and you'll find another clue to the Great British Crop Circle Mystery:

"Crop Circles

Every summer since 1980 the Wiltshire countryside has been home to many a wondrous crop formation. //

Whatever your thoughts, we are sure you’ll be blown away by the intricacies of this years formations and be very impressed by their artistic qualities. Many people feel energetic shifts when visiting the circles. We have visited and researched many formations over the last few years, often taking photographs and writing detailed reports for publication. We will take you to the most impressive formations and share our thoughts and stories with you.

We want to plan the tour that suits you
. If you want to spend a whole day visiting Crop formations then we will arrange that for you, visiting this years’ most impressive offerings. Remember, we will take care of your photography!
"Tour prices

£75 per person/£130 couple ( not including Stonehenge)

£85 per person/£150 couple (including Stonehenge)

For groups of 3 or 4 people please contact us for special rate

Our Prices include:

admission prices (if applicable)
Photographs/CD of your day (if you require)
Refreshments such as soft drinks/water
Information booklet on Wiltshire's sacred sites"

[link to www.wiltshiretours.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 548017

I have also heard of the theory that stonehenge has something to do with the seal of solomon from the book Veiw Over Atlatis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 515387
United States
07/09/2009 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.colinandrews.net]

alien16
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
07/09/2009 02:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Non natives took our land, and we have forgiven them. They killed our ancestors and imprisoned our children, yet we have forgiven them. Now they dishonor our sacred knowledge and profit from the lies, they dishonor the wisdom of our people. This will not be forgiven because the spirit of every stone and every leaf is offended. Ox ti acan!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 721903
Canada
07/09/2009 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't the circle makers spell it out in plain english?
 Quoting: G-FORCE

[link to www.zetatalk.com]
goddess ISIS
User ID: 721730
Indonesia
07/09/2009 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Soledad  (OP)

User ID: 677020
United States
07/09/2009 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
No new crop circles (legit ones) at cropcircleconnector.com since this Quetzalcoatl one. Makes you wonder if this was the last thing they wanted to say, like: "Hey guys, PX is here, nothing more to say ... good luck and send us a postcard once the dust settles."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 714793
United Kingdom
07/09/2009 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have found this very interesting...thank you OP
bump bump hf

Namaste...
Catherine***
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 174926
Canada
07/09/2009 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Non natives took our land, and we have forgiven them. They killed our ancestors and imprisoned our children, yet we have forgiven them. Now they dishonor our sacred knowledge and profit from the lies, they dishonor the wisdom of our people. This will not be forgiven because the spirit of every stone and every leaf is offended. Ox ti acan!
 Quoting: KeepingItReal

i am srry but you must realize that it is not 'our' wisdom for the people do not own it 'spirit',the spirit knows best and it is that time life that of the great awakening
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 689067
United States
07/09/2009 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
No new crop circles (legit ones) at cropcircleconnector.com since this Quetzalcoatl one. Makes you wonder if this was the last thing they wanted to say, like: "Hey guys, PX is here, nothing more to say ... good luck and send us a postcard once the dust settles."
 Quoting: Soledad

I guess that is open to interpretation. How long do we have to wait to find out if that's true? One week? One year? 5 years?
The Commentator

User ID: 587619
United States
07/09/2009 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do imaginary planets raise dust?
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 721980
Australia
07/09/2009 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO's land on top of those pyramids.

Then the "Gods" descend down the stairs.
Fhirinne

User ID: 623339
United Kingdom
07/09/2009 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have still not proved how the crop circle itself says anything about PX or anything else for that matter. You have done nothing but Assumme meaning based on what YOU want it to be about which is PX. You people just make claim after claim after claim and you try and back it up with feeble evidence which just turns out to be BS

And as much of an Atlantis fan as I am, to link it to your first post is crazy its like shooting yourself in your own foot and I say that because their is no real direct proof of Atlantis sadly and yet you link to it to boster your own claim and it does nothing of the sort.

As from what I can see NO ONE knows what these means and I have seen a lot of people fall face down in the crap through talking about they know what one means ... all this crap about the CME on the 7th came from such a person(s) who claimed to know what that one meant.. another had tractor lines with an arrow pointing at the tractor marks saying it was apart of the circle and a CME... WTF sounds like they need help to open a can of beans thats already open...
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 254206
United States
07/09/2009 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been paying attention to (and studying) crop circles/glyphs since the early 90s and I can say without a doubt that the real ones are definitely not man made. What we are witnessing is something that is so phenomenal and mind blowing that it will change our lives forever - what is happening is that we are being communicated to by an extraterrestrial intelligence. Everyone should pay close attention to Earthfiles.com and Cropcircleconnector.com and prepare yourselves for what's to come. Communication first and then contact - sometime around 12/21/2012. Soon we will meet our galatic neighbors....very exciting times!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722012
United States
07/09/2009 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Planet X = Epic Fail

Bird Tribes Rising perhaps ...

Peace,
Daniel
[link to www.myspace.com]
sunny

User ID: 611930
United States
07/09/2009 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice post......interesting...we are special because of ability to feel.
changes come from the sun....
JeepThang

User ID: 638352
United States
07/09/2009 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 721980

you know what?

I've been drawing/doodling little scenes like that since the 6th grade.. since 1981-ish.

But it was the pyramids themselves that were the ships.

I hope Im not possessed :(
--
"Some people are born mediocre, some people achieve mediocrity, and some people have mediocrity thrust upon them." ~Joseph Heller
JeepThang
O||||O
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 564424
United States
07/09/2009 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
DUH!!!!

Except, not in the way your saying. It also has nothing to do with Quetzalcoatl.

Modern astronomers have agreed on 8 planets and 5 dwarf planets. That equals 13.
(remember Pluto got a downgrade, it is now a dwarf planet)

In Planet X, X is the Roman numeral for 10.
It is not the letter X. It was named Planet X back when Pluto was thought of as a planet, in the traditional 9 planet system that most of us grew up with.

Therefore Planet X (Planet 10) has already been discovered, it is one of the 4 remaining dwarf planets, dis-including Pluto.

So Planet X is actually........

Ceres, Haumea, Makemake, or Eris.
KeepingItReal

User ID: 553451
Canada
07/09/2009 05:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Problem with this is ...
Aztecs and Maya Empires.. Yes they were both Native American but they were two completely and different cultures with different origins.
To link an Aztec God Quetzalcoatl toe a Mayan calender is like trying to say African music is comparable to European Classical!.. Yes they both have wind, percussion and stringed instruments but thats about it!
Quetzalcoatl is really a God you should be waiting for a return visit. In Aztec Culture it was Quetzalcoatl that ushered in Ritual Sacrifice to the "gods" upon the pyramids. Ie he was the God of human ritual sacrifice and DEMANDED it in Aztec culture.
Yes if you read the descriptions he could be argued as being a white man.. possibly Celtic.. And since Celts in ancient days were both head hunters and into gorry human sacrifice. It could be logically argued he was a Celtic sailor blown off course..
Shady
Anthropology Degree

Someone who knows what they are talking about and you are being
almost completely ignored. Goes to show just how much the OP
and other bunkers are really interested in the truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how quick many people are to
ignore the intelligence of our ancestors all over this
planet. There are countless examples of inventions that
were way ahead of their time and just the wrong environment
for them to be appreciated and built upon. The people who
constructed the pyramids in Africa and Central America were just
as intelligent as we are today and needed no aliens or any
other assistance to build the wonders they created.

I prefer to celebrate their achievements rather than disparage
them by claiming some extraterrestrial interlopers decided to
go extremely low tech on a few creations on this planet.
 Quoting: DrPostman

Yes, we have an anthropologist and a descendant of these cultures posting but nobody cares to listen to what is said if it doesn't support the theory. Someone said the knowledge is not "ours", and this is true, but that same knowledge is recorded in a cultural context that only someone who has learned from the people that preserve our traditions, or someone who has done field work, linguistics and studied our cultures can possible know how to interpret.Sadly, nobody listens to the people that have this understanding, I guess because the truth is boring (though I find the true stories and interpretations to be fascinating). Five hundred years later, the indigenous peoples are still discriminated against by paternalistic attitudes, by people that presume to know us better than we know ourselves.

There are so many fabricated legends about the supposed beliefs of indigenous peoples and ancient civilizations, and people just believe it. There are really no end times prophecies in the Mayan records, but people continue to flog 2012 like a dead horse, when that date is not even the correct end date.

Just shows that some people are not looking for truth. They are grasping at straws, clinging to theories and doom scenarios, and attributing it to peoples that never said what they are attributed with saying.

Last Edited by KeepingItReal on 07/09/2009 05:59 PM
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 703227
United States
07/12/2009 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not everybody speaks english!!scream

neither do we all speak Crop Circle.
These things are art that someone is making. they are gorgeous but I doubt, if there is a message in them, that it is for us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 487397

I agree, I don't think it's likely that there is a message for humans. If aliens are making the crop circles, I think they're "raising a flag". In other words, it's likely they're done by different alien nations, and each alien nation is leaving their mark, their coat of armor, the same way our explorers place a flag when we have been there (we put a flag on the moon), to inform other aliens that they visited and were here.
Soledad  (OP)

United States
07/12/2009 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have found this very interesting...thank you OP
bump bump hf

Namaste...
Catherine***
 Quoting: childofafrica

Thanks, dear.
Soledad  (OP)

United States
07/12/2009 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice post......interesting...we are special because of ability to feel.
 Quoting: sunny

Thanks. Yes, we are, and people need to learn how to get in touch with their intuition and to trust themselves if they are going to survive the difficult times ahead.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 612979
United States
07/12/2009 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks. Yes, we are, and people need to learn how to get in touch with their intuition and to trust themselves if they are going to survive the difficult times ahead.

Intuition and feelings don't make "Planet X" real.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
安藤
User ID: 962768
United States
05/06/2010 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

How did they land here in the first place? And why did
they build crappy versions before they created the Giza
pyramids? Why would the Central American pyramids look
so different?
[link to archaeology.about.com]

It just seems silly that they would need a pile of stone
in order to land craft that are supposed to be so advanced
and capable of interstellar travel.
 Quoting: DrPostman

actually... I think that the Egyptian pyramids are a bit older than the Mesoamerican pyramids (or "crappy versions" as you so strategically put it) Also, Mesoamerican pyramids are more considered as ziggurats in structure and possibly function. Another note, ziggurats are from the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia, which would be a bit much older, or about the same age, than the Egyptian pyramids. Oldest one that is from Mesopotamia is the Great Ziggurat of Ur, which dates to 4,100 BCE, however, The Giza is a bit older by a few centuries. In any case, Ancient Egypt does not surpass more than 5,000 years, Mesopotamia does. Although, these dates are debatable, but are as of currently recognize as accurate until more precise dated evidence is found. The reason why the Mesoamerican ziggurats resemble the Mesopotamian ones, is unknown. There are a few theories, but none that are currently accepted by archeologists and researchers. The belief that intelligent life outside our own world participated in building these ancient marvels is completely debatable. Because there are some things we still do not know how they came to be or what they were used for, a few examples: Stone Henge, Sacsahuamar Stones, The Axum Obelisk, The Baalbeck Foundation Stones, Mitchell-Hedges Skull, Stone Heads of Easter Island, and the Giant Stone Spheres of Costa Rica. They are all ancient and still unsolved.

As for Planet X being real, its HIGHLY unlikely. Its just a fabricated myth by Sitchin when he misinterpreted Sumerian text. Added with the effect of a Sumerian tablet that displays one "planet" too many. (its called the 'Berlin Seal' or 'Akkadian Seal' by the way) Also, in the event that Planet X did exist, it would not be in orbit. Its suppose long elliptical orbital path would be very unstable and surely fall of rotation and wander into the cosmos, or had become part of our current solar system by now.

If the Mayans (or Greeks even) were supreme experts in deciphering the night skies. They would have recorded or have had a similar belief of a rouge planet wandering our solar system and that one day it might return. (and NO Planet X does not translate to Quetzalcoatl returning) If its anything it translates better with the messiah belief that is found in several world religions. The Earthquakes and natural disasters that are occurring could be just that, natural. Because evolution is still taking its course the planet itself is still changing just like it did millions of years ago. So the idea of a polar shift is possible, but unlikely in humanity's lifetime. Still, I anticipate the coming of 2012, just because I am curious of what will take place. If nothing happens, then nothing happened. If something does happen, good or bad, then It'll definitely surprise the hell out of a lot of people. Either way, in my opinion the only crop circle that should be considered is the "binary crop circle" one. It is still unexplained. I'm no farmer, but I doubt that its possible to recreate in one night.

I'm not trying to discourage you Soledad, as a matter of fact, that's how scientists learn things. By putting two and two ideas together because it makes sense, then you have a possible theory. However, you need prove these two ideas make sense (or wouldn't make sense just as I stated above, and makes me your opposition to the belief) in order for it to be scientifically plausible, or it will be tossed aside as fable. Although, science itself is not an exact science. Sometimes we get the unexpected or the unexplained. So as much chance as I have of dismissing the existence of Planet X in relation to Aztec mythology, you also have as much chance of believing the contrary. From a scientific point of view, MY point of view, its not possible. If there is a doomsday for planet earth it will be by a different matter.

As for the person who complained of disrespecting the ancient knowledge of their ancestors, there is no such thing. The OP is simply theorizing her ideas, as did YOUR ancestors when they looked up to the skies and came up with their own conclusions, the only difference is that they believed in gods that "blessed" them with such knowledge. I'm a mixed race of Japanese and Spaniard, and chances are you are a mix of Aztec and Spaniard, but so is the mass population of the Mexican People. It is hard to find REAL pure Aztec descendants, why? because if history is right they were all wiped out by Hernan Cortez; through disease, battle, or mix breeding. The Aztecs were the mightiest of ancient civilizations in Mesoamerica, they thought themselves to be gods until the Spanish came and the Aztecs misinterpreted the conquistadors as their true deities. So relax, knowledge is free and it is free to interpret.
Vioxyirrice
User ID: 14517975
United States
04/16/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
My fellow-clansman want to mature a pixel editor. Is it a well-proportioned job?
Oppobreneinue
User ID: 37485211
Ukraine
04/05/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to ivvimitu.comli.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37493391
Greece
04/05/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: G-FORCE

Not everybody speaks english!!scream
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 169032

true, but most circles seem to appear there, back through the ages as well.

GLP