Abducted woman - Alien fetus autopsy VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 707385
France
07/10/2009 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Abducted woman - Alien fetus autopsy VIDEO
Is this image of an ET shown on the first video of this thread from a movie? Does anyone know its source? Pretty realistic if it's a model.

link to image- [link to imagebin.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 548848

Not a model. Is simply a rabbit with its skin removed.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656852
United States
07/10/2009 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GONG  (OP)

User ID: 722713
United States
07/10/2009 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the original source bump just dont like what ufoblogger has done, we are on the same side (i think) but you copy my traduction work, word for word reassemble it and give no credit or mention where it come from, make it like is your story and your original work... that's not good, not the way to go..

Give credits or place a link or delete it, or just tell that you copied it, that how informations are shared in the net, not like you do.

Last Edited by GONG on 07/10/2009 06:19 PM
“Skepticism is the easiest way: believe nothing, do nothing.

UFO sightings archives [link to www.v-servers.eu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722800
India
07/10/2009 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the original source bump just dont like what ufoblogger has done, we are on the same side (i think) but you copy my traduction work, word for word reassemble it and give no credit or mention where it come from, make it like is your story and your original work... that's not good, not the way to go..

Give credits or place a link or delete it, or just tell that you copied it, that how informations are shared in the net, not like you do.
 Quoting: GONG

check out link :

Translation credits : GONG

i just got mail from thm they told me one of thr reader mailed them full article
GONG  (OP)

United States
07/10/2009 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

check out link :

Translation credits : GONG

i just got mail from thm they told me one of thr reader mailed them full article
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722800

That's fine, all is well then, cheer.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 636332
United Kingdom
07/10/2009 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 723059
Guatemala
07/10/2009 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this image of an ET shown on the first video of this thread from a movie? Does anyone know its source? Pretty realistic if it's a model.

link to image- [link to imagebin.org]

Not a model. Is simply a rabbit with its skin removed.
Nothing more, nothing less.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 707385

Nope that War is between (STS) Zetas and (STO) Zetas to the Right to Hybridice Human Kind...and save their genetics in the same shot! rant
Nodulonmax

User ID: 682822
United States
07/10/2009 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome. There have been many accounts of artificial insemination in women by visitors. Leah A. Haley's books "Lost was the key" and "Unlocking Alien Closets" are really detailed in this matter as the author went through it all. Lots of info in those books about goverment survellance due to her involvement with the visitors.
Nice find OP.
Nodulonmax

User ID: 682822
United States
07/10/2009 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah.... bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 652370
United States
07/10/2009 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so we have aliens in OUR planet? we need to publicly disclose their existence! BecAuse with them being real then the HUMAN race (me and you) will come together for one cause! we will give up on bullshit ass wars against eachother and unite to complete a more perfect planet and move on with our meaningfull lives! We need an event like this....it's the only thing that caN bring us together short of a war and unification by force
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 666788

What, do you work for the fucking BBC or something?

To whomever posted a BBC video: The BBC is the propaganda arm of the Illuminati. NOTHING they broadcast is not propaganda. London is the seat of the NWO Illuminati SATANIC cabal.

If human beings start to take care of the "alien" problem, they should start with LONDON and work out from there.

Briatain is the enemy of America. Never forget it.

OP, thank you for the weird vids. Could be true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 652370
United States
07/10/2009 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting twist on this come from this story

UFO Messages: Earth might be completely destroyed

Michael Cohen [email protected]
In the last few months dramatic developments have occurred in regards to human/extra-terrestrial relations and communication. Small UFO probes communicating with earthlings have ceased sending their signals in mathematical sequences and are now using earthly languages to communicate. This has made the task of deciphering these messages totally superfluous. It has also made the UFO messages much clearer and has allowed for much more detail to be contained within the messages. It is believed that the decision to initially communicate in code was a choice and not a matter of capability. This alien civilization has in fact been watching humans and even discreetly guiding them for thousands of years.
It is now known that the civilization located in Andromeda Galaxy that is communicating with us via these UFO probes refer to themselves as ‘Axthadans’. They are approximately a thousand years ahead of humanity in terms of technology. Their appearance is akin to the race we refer to as ‘Greys’. This civilization has been entrusted by other more evolved aliens with the task of preparing humanity for possible integration into universal culture.
Axthadans are currently grooming over three hundred semi-technological civilizations for induction into a universal family of civilizations. Sadly, Most of these civilizations will not make it.

The Pentagon is now in possession of extensive footage and information regarding life on their planet: Axthada. This planet has been described as being of great beauty and it’s civilization as ‘utopian’ by earth’s standards.

It is now known that these aliens have issued earthlings with a warning: We have less than a decade to completely bring an end to all forms of warfare, racism, prejudice and economic exploitation. The Axthadans have sent messages stating that if we continue our evil ways we will destroy ourselves and this planet within fifty years.
In the event that aliens do disclose their presence to humanity and we continue to display any of these traits Planet Earth itself might have to be destroyed as a potential threat to universal harmony. In this scenario it is believed that innocent human victims of exploitation as well as other species will be resettled elsewhere .
In an ironic twist Axthadans are communicating with groups seen as perpetrators. As such immense pressure has been placed on the US administration. A decision was made to allow America’s economy to falter to allow for a redistribution of power and resources. Obviously the election of an African-American to the U.S Presidency was seen as a positive development by the Axthadans.
The question now is will this satisfy our alien custodians or will this be seen as mere window dressing? It is believed that the Axthadans mean business and will not tolerate any trace of the existing power-structure. Ego-driven and ultra-materialistic western culture seems slated for destruction.
Will Westerners adapt to a new reality where previously trodden on groups such as indigenous populations of countries like the US and Australia will be given leadership roles? Extraterrestrials have noted that the manner in which such groups were able to live for thousands of years in harmony with their environment translates into a safer, more peaceful universal existence. Western values of devour and destroy in an orgy of selfishness for the sole benefit of personal gain are said to be of immense concern to aliens.
We realise that many readers will find this information hard to believe, however for those who work on these issues on a daily basis it is all too real. Our sources are such individuals and we can reveal they are not just speaking to All News Web. Other publications have also been contacted.
In the words of Bob Dylan ‘The times they are a-changin’….again. Will humanity make the grade?

Babylonian JEWISH propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 719655
United States
07/11/2009 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
good stuff. But if we the entire world only have two years left I think I'd say a bit more considering we only have two years left.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 719655
United States
07/11/2009 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
good stuff. But if we the entire world only have two years left I think I'd say a bit more considering we only have two years left.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 719655

what is there to loose in explaining more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75343
Guatemala
07/11/2009 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The woman said that the Visitors said her that these is the time left to mankind... and she was afraid to talk more about this issue...

This is BTW the nail in the coffin to the tales of
5a Dan Burisch 5a
and the Tau 9 treaty that prevent the Abductions and the Hybrids...
GONG  (OP)

United States
07/11/2009 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 719655

think about the implant in her brain...maybe something is impeding her to talk about some issues, maybe she can tell only what she is allowed to talk about by these visitors and not the whole story.

But seems like the 2 year left is related either to the war between these 2 factions, or more likely to a mass landing/discolusre of them, because she talk about shortly after saying "do not think they just come here to zig zag on the sky and then second later they leave and go back, they are already here, they live here and on the moon.

So maybe the 2 year is related to the end of their hiding but the intentions they have? that is not clear, and btw she says two races not one race with two different faction at war.

The second race seems to be hostile to the grays and trying now also hibridation of humans.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 463552
United States
07/11/2009 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Personnaly I think she may be correct in saying " two years left " . Not sure when these video's were taken ..actually it doesn't matter ..the time is running short for all of us . As it is said ..the time is near . I believe the two years left meaning has to do with the pole shift to be honest with you all .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 723336
India
07/11/2009 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
ATS ASSHOLE COPIED GLP AGAIN [link to www.fuck_off.com]
GONG  (OP)

User ID: 723658
United States
07/11/2009 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GONG  (OP)

United States
07/11/2009 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personnaly I think she may be correct in saying " two years left " . Not sure when these video's were taken ..actually it doesn't matter ..the time is running short for all of us . As it is said ..the time is near . I believe the two years left meaning has to do with the pole shift to be honest with you all .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 463552

humm.. somewhat I am not sure about this whole poleshift thing, but sure is that the date of 2011/12 is always recurring in all stories unrealated one to the other.

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/13/2009 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 724694
United Kingdom
07/13/2009 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Britain is the enemy of America. Never forget it.

Since when? explain yourself..in fact make a thread im interested
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119873
United States
07/13/2009 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon people. It's another elaborate hoax. The "fetus" is a skinned squirrel.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 724692
Guatemala
07/13/2009 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

think about the implant in her brain...maybe something is impeding her to talk about some issues, maybe she can tell only what she is allowed to talk about by these visitors and not the whole story.

But seems like the 2 year left is related either to the war between these 2 factions, or more likely to a mass landing/discolusre of them, because she talk about shortly after saying "do not think they just come here to zig zag on the sky and then second later they leave and go back, they are already here, they live here and on the moon.

So maybe the 2 year is related to the end of their hiding but the intentions they have? that is not clear, and btw she says two races not one race with two different faction at war.

The second race seems to be hostile to the grays and trying now also hibridation of humans.

Both races seems hostiles to men, looks like they are parasits Races, and Human Kind are the perfects Hosts...

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 463552
United States
07/13/2009 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 463552

humm.. somewhat I am not sure about this whole poleshift thing, but sure is that the date of 2011/12 is always recurring in all stories unrealated one to the other.

I believe its all related ...the reason for the taking of eggs and sperm / hybrids / new upgraded race / to help "them" as well as humans / widespread catastrophic disaster / great loss of human life .

It all adds up ... its happened before .
Bean There
User ID: 722052
United States
07/13/2009 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hysterical pregnancy-where there is no pregnancy, but the body produces hormones and responds as though it is-interesting

Interesting videos-

bump

thx for the translation-hf
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Hysterical pregnancy - With a Heart Beat ?

> is also present on the video, and the earthbeats of the fetus are shown but there is no fetus in the image,
rudy
User ID: 725303
Russia
07/14/2009 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bull shit video,it is not the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 392004
Poland
07/14/2009 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 725292
United Kingdom
07/14/2009 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aside from being fake pretty fkg sick too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 724830
United States
07/14/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aside from being fake pretty fkg sick too
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 725292

maybe this is what you prefer to think
first nations son
User ID: 722805
United States
07/14/2009 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon people. It's another elaborate hoax. The "fetus" is a skinned squirrel.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 119873

My immediate impression as well-in my area lot of people hunt squirrels-seen many a one without his clothes on and that's what this is. Like the Montauk monster-which was nothing more than a decaying coon. The sad thing about this is how disconnected people have become from nature-so disconnected that squirrels are taken to be aliens and coons are monsters.