Abducted woman - Alien fetus autopsy VIDEO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729616
United States
07/19/2009 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Abducted woman - Alien fetus autopsy VIDEO
This fetus is a reptilian hybrid at least that is what some peoples on other forum say.

It look like a reptilian small head with eyes, I am not saying it that is what other peoplea who are in this field since years are suspectiing, ence if that is true, the second race of aliens which she dont want to disclose (for fear of reprisals?) and who inseminated her are in war with the grays and that would be something new I never read so far.

She stressed a lot about the fact that they are already here and on the moon, and that they appear more and more, 2 year left for what? public apperance something different? scary if all aliens are su f..k ugly little demons looking creatures. I suppose the human looking ones are just fairy tales or whishfukkl thinking maybe the reality is much different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 718742

I have read every smart ass think you have to say and WOW you are some piece of work!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729616
United States
07/19/2009 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This fetus is a reptilian hybrid at least that is what some peoples on other forum say.

It look like a reptilian small head with eyes, I am not saying it that is what other peoplea who are in this field since years are suspectiing, ence if that is true, the second race of aliens which she dont want to disclose (for fear of reprisals?) and who inseminated her are in war with the grays and that would be something new I never read so far.

She stressed a lot about the fact that they are already here and on the moon, and that they appear more and more, 2 year left for what? public apperance something different? scary if all aliens are su f..k ugly little demons looking creatures. I suppose the human looking ones are just fairy tales or whishfukkl thinking maybe the reality is much different.

To Anonymous Coward
I have read every smart ass think you have to say and WOW you are some piece of work!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 729616
first nations son
User ID: 728400
United States
07/19/2009 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well that surely explains the presence of the millions of squirrels on the planet earth. And if this woman is being inseminated by them it is commonly referred to as beastiality. Now we have to insure that no astronaut who may ever step foot on the moon is a woman and also devise a plan to ship nuts to the moon as they must be having a hard time foraging.
uhmmmmmm!
User ID: 956109
United States
04/29/2010 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where did all the grey's go?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722006

SOUTH!
S'gan-Levi

User ID: 956098
Israel
04/29/2010 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fetus looks just like a deformed rabbit.

Sorry, but:

bsflag
Revelation 1:7 "Behold, He comes with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look on Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49157121
Australia
10/31/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49303374
United States
08/08/2014 11:02 PM