DARPA PLANNING STAR STUDDED "WELCOME PARTY" FOR FIRST CONTACT IN 2013

Solar Guardian

User ID: 40415031
Malaysia
05/24/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DARPA PLANNING STAR STUDDED "WELCOME PARTY" FOR FIRST CONTACT IN 2013
Order of events: Massive EQs all over the globe and massive tsunamis>>>>>ETs to the rescue, deflecting tsunamis and rescuing people from danger zones and providing food shelter and technologies to refugees relocated to safe zones>>>>Full-scale ET Disclosure and reeducation process of our TRUE origins and REAL HISTORY as Star Citizens trapped on Earth for a plan for soul evolution>>>>>Release of advanced technologies and relese of info about Ascension to 5th density of Earth and the solar system to occur in January 2014...........

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 05/24/2013 09:12 AM
x0mega

User ID: 38361861
United States
05/24/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is after the zombies of the world have been eradicated. Survival of the fittest gets the gift of salvation. But don't fall into their ultimate traps. Silly Human!

Keneh

User ID: 30197356
United States
05/25/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tina = Meth
Keneh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
05/25/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck that

Why is Barry and the wife and kids in hologram only?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 40466378
Malaysia
05/25/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck that

Quoting: Astral Goat

lollmaocruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
05/25/2013 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck that

Quoting: Astral Goat

lollmaocruise
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Because he doesn't want to get vaporized

What a coward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6863165
United States
05/25/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Party for the Aliens
Solar Guardian

User ID: 41726696
Malaysia
06/14/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
abductbump
Nemo
User ID: 39975738
United States
06/15/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some truth to the rumor.

DARPA's strategic planning for this Event was operational from 1/11/11 to 11/11/11.

Quoting source documents and minutes from the meetings:
"There was near-consensus on the goal of building publicity, holding a larger planning workshop as an open conference, and engaging the support of leaders in science, technology and business. The group suggested 100 high-profile supporters participate in an advertisement..."

A spin-off organization was created and has been active in gaining endorsements and staging stunts in the global media and viral marketing, fulfilling three specific goals and following the Plan of a group of visionaries known as "The Illuminaughty."

neener
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36034255
United States
06/15/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Ryanemm

I call your bsflag and raise you bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

to think that a highly advanced alien race comes here to meet government tools and hack celebrities is about as funny and pompous as it gets. My gut tells me that would be the LAST people they would want to talk to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 460855

I must agree...Why would they want to meet with pompous asses...I would rather meet the 'Common Man/Woman'...To get a better perspective on humanity...All one has to do is look around to see the technology...As primitive as it will be...The best humanity has to offer...Does not reside within the rich/famous..
HI.Lander

User ID: 40407688
United States
06/15/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think First Contact will happen before the end of May 2013. Ready or not, here they come, sheeple!

This may happen before the end of June 2013! popcorn

Are you going to change it to the end of July now?
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Terrebonne

User ID: 41755234
United States
06/15/2013 04:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41758889
United States
06/15/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO arrival 2013, DARPA plans the party.

Michael Cohen [email protected]

A few months ago I received a series of emails from someone calling herself Tina. 'Tina' claimed to have spent some time working within the Pentagon's DARPA agency rewriting and relaying messages regarding possible first contact with an alien race in the year 2013. This alien race is believed to be planning an open daylight landing of a UFO on Planet Earth.

As information was very compartmentalized within the environment that 'Tina' worked in her knowledge of details was sketchy.

My own research has led me to believe that contrary some of the information contained in Tina's emails, contact with aliens is not a two-way affair and does not involve unequivocal and unambiguous messages. Rather, DARPA has interpreted somewhat cryptic signals received by UFO probes as indicating an intention to initiate open contact in the year 2013.

While I am fairly certain that 'Tina' is genuine I also suspect her information might be incomplete.

Tina eventually felt too nervous about divulging government secrets to a media outlet. She sent me one further email, the details of which I did not publicise in the hope of getting more information. This was the last email I recieved from 'Tina'. I doubt we will recieve anything further.

Allegedly DARPA is toying with grand ideas for first contact that involve showcasing the best that human civilization has to offer.

The UFO welcoming party will include the heads of states of major nations, who will be given the choice of being present in the flesh or as a real-time hologram. The President of the United States and his family are expected to be present in hologram form only.

Major cultural icons will be invited to join the welcoming party. Individuals considered for this honor include Steven Spielberg, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson (obviously no longer possible) and Tom Cruise as well Intellectual and scientific icons such as Stephen Hawkins.

IT and business figures such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin, Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson will also be invited to the party.

It is believed that one place will be made available for a UFO researcher (Stanton Friedman?)

DARPA is unsure of where the arriving aliens are planning to land their UFO but it is believed it might be at a historical site such as the Greek Acropolis. Tina was aware of suggestions of some kind of 3D light show focusing on human achievement, peacefulness (yeah right) tolerance and ability to adapt.

I realise many UFO researchers will find this information hard to swallow. Before they pass judgement they should ask themselves whether it stands to reason that in the event of an open landing a welcoming party would be planned. They should also ask themselves what type of party 'the powers that be' would plan?

In doing so they might realise that indeed reality is often rather absurd. Let's just hope the arriving aliens approve of the party. Should they get violent, humanity might be robbed of it's best and brightest.
 Quoting: Seriously? 714162

are you straight facedly insinuating that the above list of "people" are in any way, shape, or form representative of "the best and brightest" that this planet has to offer?

now that's RICH...

however, considering the fact that the incoming "aliens" will be satan/lucifer and the dregs of the outcast fallen angels (soon to be duly dead aka blotted out) then perhaps you're correct in lining up these particular individuals as representative of those best suited to kiss their ass upon arrival...

yes, perfect choices in truth

the beauty of it is that it does indeed fit, proving once again that God is the author of all things regardless of pitch, including both sense of humor and the bitter irony validating life on earth's indeed a bitch...

having stephen hawkings and his "there is no god" banner on hand will be perfect, perhaps he can introduce himself and attempt to impress the faux christ with his theoretical brilliance by lip synching his theory of "Illegitimate Assumption"

that ought be a real ice breaker

lol

I can see it now in my minds eye

and it just gets better from here...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
if their lovely little welcome party is slated for anytime soon they will already have been here two and a half months prior to such

just for the record

not that it matters

not around here anyway, clearly

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think First Contact will happen before the end of May 2013. Ready or not, here they come, sheeple!

Quoting: HI.Lander

and there you have it...
Solar Guardian

User ID: 41726696
Malaysia
06/16/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: HI.Lander

It has to happen before August, because around August/September, half of us who won't be 4th dimensional beings here on Earth come January 2014 will have to leave Earth to another 3rd dimensional planet. Note: Dimension here means "realm of existence" and not the classification used for describing space, length, height, etc...... Contactee Tolec states......yes, the departure date for such Earth people is.....around August to September 2013.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40242941
Czechia
06/16/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP posted copy paste from another site with no url

copy right violation

and besides its all bull shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40242941
Czechia
06/16/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
allnewsweb.com = total big time lies and bull shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25225980
United States
06/16/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I imagine Cohen hasn't mentioned this since he wrote it back in 2009? I remember him...he's the one that everyone bitches at for his questionable ufo stories and photos.

And I agree that this special welcoming party of celebrities is ridiculous.

Obama is supposed to make an announcement on July 4th though, right? lol I seriously doubt he'll make any announcement at all, and with so many lies and let-downs about the truth to be shared with the public, I think we can expect more of the same.

If E.T. did ever show up, no one will be there to greet them, because we'll figure it's just more B.S.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 41909838
Malaysia
06/18/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
abductbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14252676
Philippines
06/18/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Creepy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31774628

Perhaps it's the reason Angelina Jolie had her tits lopped off last month.

coffee4
 Quoting: Patient.Zer0

aliens love reptile breast
Solar Guardian

User ID: 41909838
Malaysia
06/18/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Creepy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31774628

Perhaps it's the reason Angelina Jolie had her tits lopped off last month.

coffee4
 Quoting: Patient.Zer0

aliens love reptile breast
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14252676

rofllollmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34038746
United States
06/18/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Ryanemm

I call your bsflag and raise you bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

to think that a highly advanced alien race comes here to meet government tools and hack celebrities is about as funny and pompous as it gets. My gut tells me that would be the LAST people they would want to talk to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 460855

Misleading thread topic!!!!!!!

Make it: NSA approved wierd emailz from some lunatic...and glp will know it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41913125
United States
06/18/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, Stevie Wonder will probably get to feel it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2793762
United States
06/18/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
If aliens land they are your enemy. They are liars.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 47415974
Malaysia
09/29/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33463156
United States
09/29/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uncle Tina?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 47415974
Malaysia
09/29/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should be pinned!! sealbdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47423278
United States
09/29/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
when the aliens land they will only eat the fat people and republicans
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1748309

LOL.. yeah because democrats are too bitter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44508189
Germany
09/29/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO arrival 2013, DARPA plans the party.

Michael Cohen [email protected]

A few months ago I received a series of emails from someone calling herself Tina. 'Tina' claimed to have spent some time working within the Pentagon's DARPA agency rewriting and relaying messages regarding possible first contact with an alien race in the year 2013. This alien race is believed to be planning an open daylight landing of a UFO on Planet Earth.

As information was very compartmentalized within the environment that 'Tina' worked in her knowledge of details was sketchy.

My own research has led me to believe that contrary some of the information contained in Tina's emails, contact with aliens is not a two-way affair and does not involve unequivocal and unambiguous messages. Rather, DARPA has interpreted somewhat cryptic signals received by UFO probes as indicating an intention to initiate open contact in the year 2013.

While I am fairly certain that 'Tina' is genuine I also suspect her information might be incomplete.

Tina eventually felt too nervous about divulging government secrets to a media outlet. She sent me one further email, the details of which I did not publicise in the hope of getting more information. This was the last email I recieved from 'Tina'. I doubt we will recieve anything further.

Allegedly DARPA is toying with grand ideas for first contact that involve showcasing the best that human civilization has to offer.

The UFO welcoming party will include the heads of states of major nations, who will be given the choice of being present in the flesh or as a real-time hologram. The President of the United States and his family are expected to be present in hologram form only.

Major cultural icons will be invited to join the welcoming party. Individuals considered for this honor include Steven Spielberg, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson (obviously no longer possible) and Tom Cruise as well Intellectual and scientific icons such as Stephen Hawkins.

IT and business figures such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin, Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson will also be invited to the party.

It is believed that one place will be made available for a UFO researcher (Stanton Friedman?)

DARPA is unsure of where the arriving aliens are planning to land their UFO but it is believed it might be at a historical site such as the Greek Acropolis. Tina was aware of suggestions of some kind of 3D light show focusing on human achievement, peacefulness (yeah right) tolerance and ability to adapt.

I realise many UFO researchers will find this information hard to swallow. Before they pass judgement they should ask themselves whether it stands to reason that in the event of an open landing a welcoming party would be planned. They should also ask themselves what type of party 'the powers that be' would plan?

In doing so they might realise that indeed reality is often rather absurd. Let's just hope the arriving aliens approve of the party. Should they get violent, humanity might be robbed of it's best and brightest.
 Quoting: Seriously? 714162

That would rather questionable if these people are really our best and brightest. Just because they say it on TV doesn't make it so.

GLP