Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 763,732
Pageviews Today: 1,347,215Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,873
03:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Steve McNair, and now Walter Cronkite

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 671970
United States
07/17/2009 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Steve McNair, and now Walter Cronkite

Trippy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728252
United States
07/17/2009 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Steve McNair, and now Walter Cronkite
Not really. Celebrities die all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 454845
United States
07/17/2009 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Steve McNair, and now Walter Cronkite
PEOPLE ARE DYING! WTF!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728106
United States
07/17/2009 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Arturo Gatti.

The saddest of all.

Man, was he hot.
MuzicSoulWorldly

User ID: 726830
United States
07/17/2009 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember how God told John the Baptist in the Book Of Revelation about the prophecies, the thunders of the 6th Seal, and to shut them up for they were reserved to be revealed and understood at the end ? Well, look in this book, you can download it for free. Just come to this with an opened-mind because you never know when it could be the right person. You see, we have been waiting for 2,000 years now for all of these End-Time events to commence, we have become so complacent that we won't remember the warnings and signs and wonders that God provided for us as a means to know when certain things were to be taking place. Now, obviously there are many false prophets, so many in fact that when the real ones voice themselves, we can't even recognize the real ones from the false ones because we just dismiss all of them as being false, especially if they are not 100% totally perfect in their ways, but let's not forget that even God's chosen elected ones are not perfect, they lead a life of tribulation too, a spiritual tribulation, because they still sin, but they have to repent and sincerely be asking for forgiveness.

But anyhow, read this book, but most especially the part regarding the 7 Thunders, because one of the 7 Thunders deals with the deaths of notable people with increasing frequency, and that goes the same with all of these 7 Thunders, they gradually grow more and more frequently. This person may not be the real deal, but maybe he is, we just don't know, but I have read both of his books in their entirety, and I must say that especially after reading his last 2 chapters of both of his 2 books, I have begun to see much mroe clearly about God's real and true purpose and plan for his creations, for mankind, and for his angels, and when you truly grasp what his purpose for mankind is, you begin to realize just how much of a giving God he really truly is.

His books can be found on [link to www.The-End.Com] and his "2008 - God's Finals Witness" book is the one that contains the 7 Thunders.

Aaron

Last Edited by MuzicSoulWorldly on 07/17/2009 09:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728202
United States
07/17/2009 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
People die all the time you moron, it's no conspiracy.

Some dumbass celebrity will probably die tomorrow...
Reality is BS

User ID: 710140
United States
07/17/2009 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
WC was 92 fucking years old and this is at least the third time he's died. It's getting a little tired now and it would be nice if they made sure he stayed in the grave this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 609575
United States
07/17/2009 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I only have 2 questions:

1. Does California have a Death Tax?
2. Does the State of California have a "hit squad"?

If I were a "broke" state I'd certainly consider the idea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728304
United States
07/17/2009 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
My dog died. She was very important.
Reality is BS

United States
07/17/2009 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728304

Now thats the last straw. Something is going on. People and pets dying all over the place. Someone should investigate.
Babe in a Bunker

User ID: 707525
United States
07/17/2009 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
WC was 92 fucking years old and this is at least the third time he's died. It's getting a little tired now and it would be nice if they made sure he stayed in the grave this time.
 Quoting: Reality is BS

THANK YOU!!!!
Well it seems so real I can see it
And it seems so real I can feel it
And it seems so real I can taste it
And it seems so real I can hear it
So why can't I touch it?
So why can't I touch it?

Twatter: [link to twitter.com]
NOLADOG

User ID: 466677
United States
07/17/2009 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't say it...They were all Gay..just like J. Edgar Hoover!

5a 5a 5a
THREAD POLICE...On your knees and Kiss My Royal American Ass!! AND be glad I ALLOW you to do it!!

GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!

V for Vendetta SUCKS MORE THAN NOORY!
lillie8

User ID: 689157
United States
07/17/2009 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The combined age of Ed McMahon and Walter Cronkite was 178 years. It was time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 726896
United States
07/17/2009 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
the saddest was Socks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728261
United States
07/17/2009 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed McMahon was 86

Farrah Fawcett had cancer

Billy Mays had heart disease and had a heart attack

Walter Cronkite was 92

So that leaves Carradine (died while choking himself and jacking off), Jackson (all kinds of fucked up) and McNair (shot by crazy girlfriend) as the unusual ones, and Jackson wasn't really much of a surprise.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2009 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I know people die every day.

I'm just pointing out that it is rare for so many celebrities to die in such close conjunction to one another. They're usually very spread out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2009 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed McMahon was 86

Walter Cronkite was 92

So that leaves Carradine (died while choking himself and jacking off), Jackson (all kinds of fucked up) and McNair (shot by crazy girlfriend) as the unusual ones, and Jackson wasn't really much of a surprise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728261

Carradine's hands were tied. He didn't kill himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717591
United States
07/17/2009 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
more to come.
Ikaika

User ID: 204551
United States
07/17/2009 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728304

hf
InfoFront

User ID: 706835
United States
07/17/2009 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're on the precipice of an event that will traumatize the universal subconscious like nothing else before. These dead celebrities are like the spiritual sprinkles just ahead of the hurricane.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2009 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ed McMahon was 86

Walter Cronkite was 92

Carradine's hands were tied. He didn't kill himself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 671970

Oh yeah, ninjas, I forgot.
Reality is BS

United States
07/17/2009 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're on the precipice of an event that will traumatize the universal subconscious like nothing else before. These dead celebrities are like the spiritual sprinkles just ahead of the hurricane.
 Quoting: InfoFront

God I hope you are right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2009 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

God I hope you are right.
 Quoting: Reality is BS

Yeah man mental trauma owns.
lillie8

User ID: 689157
United States
07/17/2009 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I know people die every day.

I'm just pointing out that it is rare for so many celebrities to die in such close conjunction to one another. They're usually very spread out.

Ed McMahon, and Walter Cronkite were riding the clock,they needed to punch out and get off the planet already.
hf
nosveratu
User ID: 723304
United States
07/17/2009 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trippy.

Not really, people die all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 671832
United States
07/17/2009 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if these are all swine flu related and that fact is being covered up. Anyone with immune system complications might be taken over by the dormant virus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728370
United States
07/17/2009 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trippy.

all paid top dollar to get their spot in an underground bunker
Whore of Babalon 5 (nli)
User ID: 723640
Indonesia
07/17/2009 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trippy.

Umm, 'scuse me, conspiracytard? People die every day, even "famous" people. There is no mystery to any of this, except possibly in the case of David Carradine. And his death was a real loss, unlike a couple of those other wastes of oxygen.

Why make mountains out of molehills? Get a life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728166
United States
07/18/2009 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
art linkletter turned 97 yesterday and he wiil be next and phyllis diller turned 92 as well so she will be going soon too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646699
United States
07/18/2009 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget Billy Graham... he's old.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646699
United States
07/18/2009 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget Billy Graham... he's old.

GLP