User ID: 287857
United States
10/28/2009 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101

Ecoscience
One of his CZARS co-wrote this book

eugenics...his czars are all over that...
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
someone did not know how to spell heil but the images are clear enough

and this elitist is suppose to be the good gene pool eh???

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 10/28/2009 01:57 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
worst than 1929...Georgia Guidestones is their memorial to what they will do-listen to this UT.

Abortion kills more black Americans than the seven leading causes of death combined, according to data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for 2005, the latest year for which the abortion numbers are available.

Abortion killed at least 203,991 blacks in the 36 states and two cities (New York City and the District of Columbia) that reported abortions by race in 2005, according to the CDC. During that same year, according to the CDC, a total of 198,385 blacks nationwide died from heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and chronic lower respiratory diseases combined. These were the seven leading causes of death for black Americans that year. Eugenics 101
[link to www.cnsnews.com]

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 10/29/2009 04:06 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to thegranddisillusion.wordpress.com]
www.FluCount.org
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/28/2009 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not stating that humankind will be "wiped out" in it's entirety but the masses overall will be FEW

I have known about this 10th planet a very long time-and honestly feel we will have affects on our planet=the question is how great and the missing information-the projections are only given to the elite of the elite...and they have their COG and they have enough for about 50 yrs out for them and about 30-50 mil more....the race of humanity

selective in many ways-sadly some of those selecting are quite selfish and consider themselves as gods above others...

Research as I see we will have a flyby-as to the extent of what really happens-is dependent upon many things-so all should plan a head for the great changes underfoot-regardless of beliefs...it could pass as a whimper or are likely pole shift will change the playing grounds significantly...as I said it could be quite different from one person to another

Radiation and EXTREME heat and fire....serious into a very COLD place...all older writings correlate well

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
10/28/2009 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
As always ShadowDancer, great information. Very overwhelming. Have you thought of posting some other threads dealing with say the forced sterilization in the US? You have amassed alot of knowledge in this one thread. Best wishes to you and yours.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2009 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have thought about it but so much is purposefully DILUTED and this is 1 thread...although I have a thread on frankenfoods...and one on cern, and one on roundups-the info is very uncomfortable for most-understandable but still needs to be addressed and it will be-I do not want to make a thread for all the topics that taken together create a very dynamic and fluid picture

Most of these things are not going to be impacted by you or I-but the general direction I see many heading towards-as they did for many figureheads that are nothing more than pawns of the real power brokers...

We need to get our food needs in ORDER NOW-and water

RFID will become a very big issue-religious or spiritual people are being persecuted and this will continue and increase sadly

those of the organized "churches" will go trough trial of the fires mankind has unleashed...and then the others-if the church people are done in such a way-is it not evident what will happen to the rest of the people???

Knowing the laws and the truth-staying CALM even in the midst of chaos will be necessary-best to gain those skills NOW...

Dig in, lay low, let your light shine but also know the reapers are starting to work...various reapers for various 'plants'-opposing teams at work-know this well

Discern all things
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/29/2009 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truth bump for AM

bump

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 10/29/2009 04:07 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 715509
United States
10/29/2009 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eugenics was in part responsible for the American Geneocide that more than decimated entire tribes of Natives here on the North American Continent. It was at the time being fostered as a part of "The White Man's Burden" of the British-Isreal crowd. That doctrine laid down was pushed into overdrive with the advent of Darwin and Social Engineering that is now known as Social Darwinism. It was all about "racial hygenie" -- even that of the so-called "White Race". Once you start a drive for any kind of purity among mankind the eugenics and euthanasia are close behind.

As there can be only one, Most Pure, there can only be one Human living at anytime -- that is the heart, breath, and scope of the doctrine. All mankind are nothing more than livestock. These even created the ET-Alien mythos to serve such purposes.
Frostradamus

User ID: 792768
United States
10/29/2009 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alot of people think Eugenics "died out" at the end of WWII... thank you for showing that is definitely not the case.

The New Eugenics is to be found in the results and applications of the Human Genome Project and the next steps are to clone or rather "create sperm" and "create eggs" taht contain just the DNA and mtDNA the Eugenists are looking for, then with forced abortion and the even forced impegnatation implanet zoogotes into what are essentially slave wombs to "create a new Human race". This is NOT science fiction, but rather a Eugentics Science Goal and Project.

The Effort will be to build a society along the lines of a Bee Hive.. with a Queen (only her DNA and mtDNA will be synthesized and used for 'production'), soliders, workers (of all levels), those who's destinies are to be nothing more than WOMBS to incubate, give birth, and feed the new young (of all castes), and the sexual slaves.

The shear reduction in the human gentic diversity will of course make it very easy for nature to decimate the human population.

I guess what I have presentd here is "Eugenics 170".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 715509

Was another post here on GLP today which sited an article stating that scientists had successfully created an artificial sperm and an artificial egg hiding
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/29/2009 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eugenics was in part responsible for the American Geneocide that more than decimated entire tribes of Natives here on the North American Continent. It was at the time being fostered as a part of "The White Man's Burden" of the British-Isreal crowd. That doctrine laid down was pushed into overdrive with the advent of Darwin and Social Engineering that is now known as Social Darwinism. It was all about "racial hygenie" -- even that of the so-called "White Race". Once you start a drive for any kind of purity among mankind the eugenics and euthanasia are close behind.

As there can be only one, Most Pure, there can only be one Human living at anytime -- that is the heart, breath, and scope of the doctrine. All mankind are nothing more than livestock. These even created the ET-Alien mythos to serve such purposes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 715509

Thx for the post-genocide seems especially geared to all Natives-

racial hygiene is the magic bullet they think will fix the masses as most of the elite consider all others to be cattle.

some use various terms but it is all the same to me

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/29/2009 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
"artificial sperm and egg" via destroying real gametes

so in other words they have failed as per usual needing to use an already fertilized egg and sperm aka fetus...newly conceived to trash it and extract

So they have damaged the original box and re packaged what they cannot produce on their own...and arrogantly claimed they had done it-clowns performing for media to keep the truth hidden...very sick stuff they have already done

I have long wondered about all the ovaries they remove-500000 eggs plus in most...hmmmmm

I can suggest what they do but it is abhorrent to me.

Frankenstein lives and his cloned creations made from lightning and smoke oozing from the dungeon lab...are sucking the 'oxygen' out of the living...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 10/29/2009 04:18 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/29/2009 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thx for posting 792768

Take care hiding is best right now...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/30/2009 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
AM bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/30/2009 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been waiting for the continuing news on these "religious" leaders(in their communities) and about the chronically perverse politicians

As I have said-their house of cards have met the whirlwind and they will find it is going to get far HOTTER, figuratively, and literally...for all for a while but especially those who build their houses, their very foundation on shifting sand

Dust in the wind will be their remission for the evils done against their fellow man-whether Jew, Muslim or Gentile

The house of the Most High will be shook and the ripened figs will fall...to the ground

Lest anyone think it is anti-semitic
I would like to HIGHLIGHT the fact that in China Falun Gong followers are persecuted terribly as political prisoners as they will not worship the 'state' but peacefulness...and 2 other traits most honorable...However, being a political prisoner is made far worst due to the organ harvesting going on.

That is the same as many Palestinians are used as well and many in India are blighted by extremely wealthy elite who are in terrible SHAPE...as they have eaten RICH food and lived with RICH habits,many have oxygen tanks as many of them are struggling to breathe O2...they may not metabolize it so well...OXYGEN...so stealing others organs has been big black market business...and with the UK changing their laws to harvest all basically-if one has declared it or if one has not declared and dying....they view it as IMPLIED consent-you are in 'their' hospital, "consenting" to their treatment...Hello I hope some are GETTING THIS...it will happen here

guillotines many have seen...as well as PapaRATZI has written a paper as a Black Jesuit(negroponte)

about heads being severed....HELLO, I hope all are hearing me...so naturally down the line they do not want bum organs from those they take them from

Lethal injection...damages ORGANS....Electrocution....DAMAGES organs....beheaded-great organs-SEEING THE PICTURE

As pigs are harvested for heart valves for humans...others are used as well-Sadly there are many people being harvested...MANY

Much more out there for those who want more perverse sickness infiltrating many

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/30/2009 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why??? because I felt it was an appropriate short at THIS TIME....
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Shifting Realities SD nli (OP)
United States
10/31/2009 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.technologyreview.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2009 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great things are expected of terahertz waves, the radiation that fills the slot in the electromagnetic spectrum between microwaves and the infrared. Terahertz waves pass through non-conducting materials such as clothes , paper, wood and brick and so cameras sensitive to them can peer inside envelopes, into living rooms and "frisk" people at distance.

The way terahertz waves are absorbed and emitted can also be used to determine the chemical composition of a material. And even though they don't travel far inside the body, there is great hope that the waves can be used to spot tumours near the surface of the skin.

With all that potential, it's no wonder that research on terahertz waves has exploded in the last ten years or so.

But what of the health effects of terahertz waves? At first glance, it's easy to dismiss any notion that they can be damaging. Terahertz photons are not energetic enough to break chemical bonds or ionise atoms or molecules, the chief reasons why higher energy photons such as x-rays and UV rays are so bad for us. But could there be another mechanism at work?

The evidence that terahertz radiation damages biological systems is mixed. "Some studies reported significant genetic damage while others, although similar, showed none," say Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico and a few buddies. Now these guys think they know why.

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they've found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That's a jaw dropping conclusion.

And it also explains why the evidence has been so hard to garner. Ordinary resonant effects are not powerful enough to do do this kind of damage but nonlinear resonances can. These nonlinear instabilities are much less likely to form which explains why the character of THz genotoxic
effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic, say the team.

This should set the cat among the pigeons. Of course, terahertz waves are a natural part of environment, just like visible and infrared light.
But a new generation of cameras are set to appear that not only record terahertz waves but also bombard us with them. And if our exposure is set to increase, the question that urgently needs answering is what level of terahertz exposure is safe.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/0910.5294: DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601353
Canada
10/31/2009 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
how do you like this little technology

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 601353

omgdog

wth are they doing-CYBRIDS is the direction they are going and will foist it upon many and surprisingly many will want to be like "heroes"...seems all is inverted or inside out, up is down and down is up...all kinds of stretching one needs to endure-adapt but never selling out-as that is the goal of tptb

Lots of destruction ahead I C

bump thx for the video

reminds me of the electroshock wrist bracelet for airline travelers they are pushing too-sickening

or the movie Fortress with the intestinators in the prisoners

"Fortress" with Christopher LAMBert playing the persecuted...creepy when I saw it because it mimicked what was ahead-and we are here...the cybrids too

angry hybrids to come for sure

Angry hybrids ahead

and angry chimeras, and cybrids

and what about any who figure out their DNA has been mutated and tptb were responsible

they were silent and implied CONSENT

do not be deceived

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
the tech is not what concerns me here it is the people tptb that have nefarious designs laid out

Dark agendas, very DARK INDEED

that is the concern and will continue to be as the technology is rapidly advancing PAST HUMANITIES ABILITY TO CONTAIN OR CONTROL

That is from many who PROGRAM the stuff and see it firsthand-few realize how close they really are to T3

skynet is already active from what I hear...AI Eidolon is but a glimpse of what is already going on HARD core

The tech will OVERWHELM HUmanity I assure you-already has but few realize it

Take care

hf

shark
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2009 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/03/2009 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE METHODS OF POLITICAL NONCOOPERATION

Rejection of Authority
120. Withholding or withdrawal of allegiance
121. Refusal of public support
122. Literature and speeches advocating resistance

Citizens' Noncooperation with Government
123. Boycott of legislative bodies
124. Boycott of elections
125. Boycott of government employment and positions
126. Boycott of government depts., agencies, and other bodies
127. Withdrawal from government educational institutions
128. Boycott of government-supported organizations
129. Refusal of assistance to enforcement agents
130. Removal of own signs and placemarks
131. Refusal to accept appointed officials
132. Refusal to dissolve existing institutions

Citizens' Alternatives to Obedience

133. Reluctant and slow compliance
134. Nonobedience in absence of direct supervision
135. Popular nonobedience
136. Disguised disobedience
137. Refusal of an assemblage or meeting to disperse
138. Sitdown
139. Noncooperation with conscription and deportation
140. Hiding, escape, and false identities
141. Civil disobedience of "illegitimate" laws

Action by Government Personnel

142. Selective refusal of assistance by government aides
143. Blocking of lines of command and information
144. Stalling and obstruction
145. General administrative noncooperation
146. Judicial noncooperation
147. Deliberate inefficiency and selective noncooperation by enforcement agents
148. Mutiny

Domestic Governmental Action
149. Quasi-legal evasions and delays
150. Noncooperation by constituent governmental units

International Governmental Action

151. Changes in diplomatic and other representations
152. Delay and cancellation of diplomatic events
153. Withholding of diplomatic recognition
154. Severance of diplomatic relations
155. Withdrawal from international organizations
156. Refusal of membership in international bodies
157. Expulsion from international organizations
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/03/2009 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Congressional record 1969
Dept of Defense to develop synthetic biological agents for germ warfare through the natl academy of sciences-natl research (naras)

AIDS...15 yrs before Dr Gallo Litton bionetics operated the natl cancer institue at Fort Detrick...

Dr Roy Ash-bioweapons...genomic specificity

Kissinger....pushed the contract to his buddies at Litton...Bionetics

2:41
stop the tape and then listen cat and chicken leukemia,lyphoma, sarcoma, from various species of animals ....a retrovirus created...the supposed soon to be created cure never came.

Dr Gallo...are you Mengele's brother???Contaminating vaccines with cancers...sarcomas...etc

stop at 5:08 and then proceed-pay attention. 7:50 is another interesting

bayer, infected drug pulled then sold elsewhere, FDA allowed this to happen-the people against the VIPERS..."PROFIT" [link to www.youtube.com]

SP 40 DNA virus excuse...

seems many have dinosaur computers so I am spreading the load around a bit to make it easier for others to view without a crash.

Take care
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/03/2009 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/07/2009 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRUTH bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/07/2009 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pentagram wants 50 billion for next years CLASSIFIED PROGRAMS???

[link to www.johnpeniel.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601353
Canada
11/07/2009 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

:omgdog:

wth are they doing-CYBRIDS is the direction they are going and will foist it upon many and surprisingly many will want to be like "heroes"...seems all is inverted or inside out, up is down and down is up...all kinds of stretching one needs to endure-adapt but never selling out-as that is the goal of tptb

Lots of destruction ahead I C

bump thx for the video

reminds me of the electroshock wrist bracelet for airline travelers they are pushing too-sickening

or the movie Fortress with the intestinators in the prisoners

"Fortress" with Christopher LAMBert playing the persecuted...creepy when I saw it because it mimicked what was ahead-and we are here...the cybrids too

angry hybrids to come for sure

Angry hybrids ahead

and angry chimeras, and cybrids

and what about any who figure out their DNA has been mutated and tptb were responsible

they were silent and implied CONSENT

do not be deceived

bump

Glad you liked the technology..

Gone is the lie detector, welcome the collar of truth.

Flugenics is alive and well. Watch the hands. A puppet master always uses both hands.

Watch the 2008 final episode of this series(great series, sad it has left). ReGenesis. The reactivating DNA flu pandemic of 2010. Spanish Flugenics. [link to www.megavideo.com]

Chicago pneumonic plague biologist dies.

Illinois has pneumonic plague drill today.

Operation Death coming fast upon us.

GLP