User ID: 287857
United States
11/09/2009 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101
how do you like this little technology

omgdog

wth are they doing-CYBRIDS is the direction they are going and will foist it upon many and surprisingly many will want to be like "heroes"...seems all is inverted or inside out, up is down and down is up...all kinds of stretching one needs to endure-adapt but never selling out-as that is the goal of tptb

Lots of destruction ahead I C

bump thx for the video

reminds me of the electroshock wrist bracelet for airline travelers they are pushing too-sickening

or the movie Fortress with the intestinators in the prisoners

"Fortress" with Christopher LAMBert playing the persecuted...creepy when I saw it because it mimicked what was ahead-and we are here...the cybrids too

angry hybrids to come for sure

Angry hybrids ahead

and angry chimeras, and cybrids

and what about any who figure out their DNA has been mutated and tptb were responsible

they were silent and implied CONSENT

do not be deceived

bump

Glad you liked the technology..

Gone is the lie detector, welcome the collar of truth.

Flugenics is alive and well. Watch the hands. A puppet master always uses both hands.

Watch the 2008 final episode of this series(great series, sad it has left). ReGenesis. The reactivating DNA flu pandemic of 2010. Spanish Flugenics. [link to www.megavideo.com]

Chicago pneumonic plague biologist dies.

Illinois has pneumonic plague drill today.

Operation Death coming fast upon us.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 601353

I did NOT say I liked it...I see the uses of tech and appreciate what potential is there-but I am more than conCERNed with how it will be applied and abused and albeit many are rather thick...everyone has their moments...in flesh...all err

If it were an ideal world...with true balance instead of puppeteers playing juvenile games...ideal I would find the tech much more exciting...

Thx for the post and vid link...

and even though I am not ecstatic about the topic I find it imperative others become informed...if they are not being proactive with coming into the 21st century or coming in ignorantly...best they do not try now...just enjoy what they have left, they are already DEFEATED IMHO

Consider the message, I am bereft of it as well...

Ciao

Forewarned, forearmed
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
seems many are going to discount the "virus from HELL"

and they are free too

I am not going to accept any of their products alive

NONE

I am aware there are real threats and I am minimizing my contact accordingly

I think most ought to play a game of lets pretend....and consider if this virus and many like it:

H5N1 is worst I C

than H1N1

and more mutations and species jumping is going to occur...diseases common to one of them have already breached the species barrier(I am simplifying this...for laymen as best I can)

big problem

I am also aware of a modern zombie virus that was REPORTEDLY created YEARS AGO...all the zombie movies were inspired by a real occurrence IMHO....and it was germ or bioWAR fare

some collected population areas have been wiped/sanitized...but it could be a comic book as far as most are concerned...

other H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2

likely there are others as well...and it will not get better-people will become immune or they go...and I will gain my immunity via natural selection...they have dosed me enough in my youth and even now they are never ending in their war on the masses...

georgia "guidestones" are their template and they are anal as ever and not at all reticent to destroy even the smallest...

zombie virus...not so far fetched...would NOT be holly WOOD but far worst, one cannot simply burnit one needs to avoid bodily fluids...

HR 3692...forced vaccinations...violating my DNA code is against the Most High...against the HUmans on this earth...and all sentient beings that inhabit this globe

I was telling someone this morning...I wrote a poem...South of Heaven...about 20 yrs ago about a Neon city...south of heaven...bouncing trapezoid triples(high energy waves)...in a hazy sky, scorched

the men were sending signals

the HIDDEN wrapped in masks

Magnetic slag,seismetal is what they were sending...

I use to live in zion....long before I wrote that poem, I lived in ZION at the TIME it was written...Zion north of chicago...but I want to say it is not SOuth of Heaven...but ZION...and one must either ride the wave or walk on water...when the neon signs melt down...

I am not writing that poem here but parts of it...and synchronicity seems to play a large part in my life...throughout

Masks,city south of heaven...are you CCG awaiting magnetic slag and "seismetal"

my word that I used artistically is not based on any real word

that I have seen...

but I strongly encourage consideration

now the rfid will be implanted...even HR 3692 will help LOCK that in...electronic records and very HEAVY files will be traveling through the lines...as AI munches and lunches

Neon city....DARK CITY

LEDs will not bring light in...for the darkness is vast and fills many minds...darkness they know and darkness they keep

Best to take notice of what has befallen many in the kingdom of NOD

Take care hf

change is inevitable...the question is what KIND OF CHANGE...

All choices have consequences-CHOOSE WISELY

:jakko:
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

from this thread of mine

Thread: Sarah's Nightmare

seems synchronicity has struck again

Chicago

I keep getting chicago and I know the south(georgia, alabama...lots of dixie guns down there and many can shoot fine) is being HAMMERed with sickness...spoke to contact last night-young one has pneumonia and on antibiotics(already a few passes-was given tamiflu-AAAAHHHHHH)pulled that (CNS complications are possible with young children)...I suggested to stay alert as if the temps go high...little one about 7 got fever blisters in his mouth...from fever...and parent I spoke with is sick too...comm going down in certain areas can cripple large swatches...

they have been having comm down in florida and out west...I figured it was a testing 1,2,3...right before the PERFORMANCE and with all the sleepers activating...avoid those stupid and redundant "badger, badger, snake, snake,...or llama...they are out and out programming...dangerous...I AM NOT JOKING...AND MANY DO NOT GET IT...they will be zombies or dead before they even consider it...truly sad...I have seen the greatest fall to the lowest, I have seen the lowest increased to the greatest and NO MAN knows another...ever...to make such decisions...and those making them WILL BEAR THOSE DECISIONS and they will err mightily

they will reap as they have sown...hf

many around the 20-30 yr olds seem rather under the weather...lots of congestion and such...one I know traveled around aug(they were still under the weather from going to UK earlier)...still congested...but not dead...but travel is being commandeered....options are restricted...I put my stiletto down...or combat boot depending on the hour....lol

best to limit contact and use GREAT HYGIENE

3 minutes with hot water and regular soap...usually

anti bacterial are not to be used unless it is emergency and cannot wash with hot water and soap

use the paper towels to turn off the faucet after washing and then use it on the door handle to prevent cross contamination...

Chicago keeps popping...I strongly suggest those in that area keep eyes open as right now it is rather volatile...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/09/2009 12:36 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601353
Canada
11/09/2009 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
you might like these.....

We will give up god given rights for the so called security provided.

Sheep to the slaughter. Enough info around but the wool is so thick they cannot see it.

Soon enough I AM.

Cern and breadcrumbs......Chips and dips....

hf
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ShadowDancer

they have studied zombies for a long time actually-Haiti gave them a window into neurotoxins and such from sea life...a movie was made called the Serpent in the Rainbow or something based on a researcher who went there to figure it out

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2009 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe some hybrid animals...

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
sadly I have to agree to the cHips and DiPs

this is an extremely industrial sound but I came across it doing research and it seemed to represent the whole picture...

I will check them out-it is rather disheartening as so many are laughing and glued to a burnit device unaware and comfortably numb as much as they can be...most seem content to play games and swim in a vat of alcohol inebriated beyond defense as though that excuse will suffice...it will not

I may not be a hoarder but even a few food items will not cover what is ahead for at least until 2012...and depending on how many are wiped out...could change the lay of the land considerably...the sad part is...many may be wandering aimlessly, but there are a decent number of those aware and willing to do the hard work ahead and not depend on some green giant to do it for us...

Likewise I am in no way beholden to the giants of old, and will not work as some feebleminded slave for their enrichment of perversities they can imagine

I was not put here for that or to be beatdown like some goat or cow...not in this life...that is beyond reasonable-if anyone is feebleminded it is the architects of this eugenics plan-is that the best they can come up with and all those resources???

Pathetic...truly sociopathic and inept imho

If that is the best THEY can do...maybe we ought to take them out of the selected position and deposit some real wisdom or something much more credible that can come up with much wiser decisions.

Many of the elite are DINOSAURS and on too many Oxygen tanks...it is time they move on...and I am not talking about elderly of 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 or 90...I am talking about these lizards who look like men and are not quite as they seem...and I am not watching V folks...nor afraid of it

but I can see right through the screen and it is a waste of MY TIME...real battles to win...

Dinosaurs of control and mayhem...the magicians of chaos...darkness and all things dank...

shapeshifters some are called...old gods...fallen ones....demons....monsters....giants....titans...ets...whatev​er you want to call them-they are real and they do have an agenda...It is not about sharing the playground with these ones...not at all...they would rather eat you and your young...

There are others...who seek to stop these dark ones, but it is a PROCESS and these dark monsters of mayhem are not thugs on a street but ancient ones...so they are to sanitize all...these adversaries have powerful guile and devious to manipulate DNA, for the dark ones are like Dr Frankenstein in the hermetic lab...MONKEYING around, contaminating the pure seed and the pure blood

know the truth-it is to diminish your divinity and power you own once you claim it...The Most High responds to those aware...not content to allow the right hand to fight the left hand or the right brain to argue with the left brain

man needs to put it together within and without props...props enslave and man needs no props when engaged fully with his actual being, completed...

bump

seek and you shall find...hf

bump

dropping waste and so on...tipping over flasks...cutting electrical cords and dropping them into water...you know generally adding gasoline to a raging fire kind of thing...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/09/2009 11:19 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe some hybrid animals...

see...hybrids, cybrids are the new thing...using human dna like a lego set adding some animal enough to restrict the "creature" and then throw in some borg software.hardware devices...super heroes 3.0

frick...

frack

DNA Jacked

upgraded Jill cannot be far behind...

falls back into the stories of serious power and understanding in the days of Atlantis...crystals used to treat and frequency harmonics...then the evil ones who wanted to abuse the underlings...well they went to far and most were destroyed some exiting to the land of Khem...Egypt...and the Emerald Tablets...Thoth...Hermes...and on and on the wheel spins...

the blood drinkers...to hold fleshly form...a formidable battle is about to unveil even further I sense...as more of the genetic anomalies are presenting more and more...more will become aware...

Seems they have done a bang up job denigrating the Spanish(catholic)...the Muslims... the Christians...the Jews...the patriots...the truth seekers...even the few journalists that actually attempt to report real news...and on and on the wheel goes...

all the religious groups seemed to be heavily smeared-a religious persecution is right up ahead...already occurring in different parts of the world...trying to promote all the differences and too many are mixed or have mixed families and friends...the terror is not working so rapidly they grab the new SCAPEGOAT for the wilderness trek...pretty pathetic

truly...so they sell all these wonder devices and DNA dreams of 'superness'...all the while debilitating the massssssssses...

talk about a bait and switch

like their advertising...all the spiritual truths displayed but tied into their car or their new diet pill or the newest ipod...

Played hard...and even the kids...my IT expert was talking about it with me-all the programming and how it literally is geared to drive the kids over the edge in many ways-I posted the video of the zombie game...that literally knocks out the guy playing it...so they can set him up in a real zombie game...and many miss it-but the fact is others do notice..."how did they knock him out"....LOL

rofl I am...but then I stop thinking of many who think it is fake...and are totally easy pickings....

some of them very good people albeit uninformed or too immature to get it.

OTOH some of the younger ones...are much greater threat than the old school troopers(not leos)the ones who survived Nam or survived student riots at Kent state...or another...nobody made it out of waco once it started to burn...and many died in the towers...so the wildOnes are older...as the conditioning and programming and fluoride have worked very well it would seem on most, a few guard against such Orwellian control...notice many 50 or older will be exempt from many things instituted for the younger...they know the older ones will throw down fast if treated like cattle...and I am not talking about Bobby Flay either...

They are into computers before they can write a paper..and they are learning how to hack the system many of them have NO respect for the Machine...it is a tool and it is...but one that is increasingly difficult to control...so I am grateful the younger ones are not as willing to listen to authority-as much as my teen plagues me...there is still hope that this beast being cemented into control...will one day have to face those who were raised seeing the monstrosity as it was implemented...and through the coming years setting about the SOLUTION TO THE BEAST THAT SEEKS TO OWN MAN

and be quick about it kids...it is growing exponentially.

When ever one is creating they need to plan the demise as well...or suffer serious harm in underestimating the beast...

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nano tubes will be used and are being used...

Morgellons ties into it and the creation of nano fiber optic throughout the HUmans...

and the Nanos are a very slippery slope...

the small vid...nanos....creepy as I know they already have cameras everywhere and I do not like being watched by others who are all too strange...and the AI that is incorporating into it...they have cameras in 20000 UK homes already and CCTV everywhere

as though a frigging camera will keep someone safe...how stupid-how much of a paranoid fruitcake...as if some hidden hand can save you from harming others or self...what a joke...metallic paint can block sensors quite well...metallic came into my mind...as it diminishes heat signature...or a really thick mud pack...one best be aware and prepare mentally to be CREATIVE to survive and get over their pedestals if they are attached to cushy thrones...the LOFTIEST have tumbled and lightening has come down...soon the wonders will come...and many will be deceived as they choose to remain even now.

bump

good videos! Their laughter about all being chipped is malignant to my ears and spirit...

the Frankenfoods are like a hellraiser cube puzzle with DNA

Monsanto2

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/09/2009 01:19 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

SEADOG

User ID: 662524
Canada
11/09/2009 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great job with this thread Shadow, will begin to go through it more carefully.

SD
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
cue Königgrätzer Marsch

but many advances have been made since that song played regularly

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great job with this thread Shadow, will begin to go through it more carefully.

SD
 Quoting: SEADOG

thanks SD I appreciate it-and I am not stating it is all true or all false

sadly more of it is true more than it is false...

but each must discern because when their moments come no one can tell another what their life is worth or what their death will be as well...

no matter how well prepared or planned anyone is there is bound to be the element of surprise best if it is in ones favor...

At this age as a woman...well...I am not a real threat by my physical presence at all...but I still have a fine mind and discern better than most...or I would not be so enamored of crappy death riddled threads...my focus is beyond this twisted orgy-way beyond...so godspeed to all who hear and consider, time is of the essence even more than this time last yr...a premium to be exact and no one has enough time to prepare ADEQUATELY

I am seriously entertaining a property outside of states...to hold just in case...canada but more NE than NW...not leaving here at this point...just making ready...

good to have a few safe zones if the droids get too militant...zombies(unruly dead)...meet the blade or the head shot...bodily fluids are anathema to the living unless known to be 'safe or secure'(relative term nowadays)

sounds crazy I KNOW but do not discount the whole thing...call it womans' intuition if that is more comfortable...

do not discount...and I do not game either...

Take care and give some feedback as the best way to survive is for those of sound mind to work together even if we do not share exact views-most want to survive.

Ciao hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will state chicago again as I looksee to the memory banks

the face behind the mask...

chicago another time....and the man behind the mask use to live there...but I will not suggest the "man" is necessarily 'responsible' but to day Dark City...the concrete staging that I thought made old chicago kind of quaint...

I may be mis cueing....but I do not think so as it keeps coming up...secondary location would be the false angels city...the dark angels...the 'city of angels' those not of destruction have already left it...

Be aware...spidey senses have been tingling for weeks...and were not 'relieved' by the sleeper shooter event...or the 33 dead at that, at 1330 hours or in Islamabad also the 33/4-5 were ours :(

messages travelling LOUDLY it would seem...to those HIDDEN and with the testing comms in Florida and calif...well...

significant port and significant route but not 2 'prime' locations shall it be...

they want the dropping carrion to continue to entice investors or those throwing their last bale of hay to the beast...is has risen from the sea...

Namaste hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
controlled demolition takes quite a bit of finesse...seems they are well schooled in destruction and will not allow another scenario at this time...they are going to bring the nanny world home hard...the people will beg for it

bereft of reason and only in fear.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
ABOVE ALL WE SEND THE KOONS BACK TO THE COTTEN FIELDS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 748250

au contraire...do you not remember Lincolns speech???

every taskmaster feeling the sting of his own whip???

the balance will be pulled, willingly or unwillingly

cotton????Using 7-10 times the amount 'normal' crops "need" of PESTICIDES/re-packaged WWII weapons for PROFIT...dual profit? With the DNA manipulations they are doing with cotton and the resistant to heat organisms they found in the sea floor vents...and in the geysers...mutating into something that is a parasite like Morgellons???? Get past the superficial friend...all of our lives will be on the line and color or religion will be the least of your worries...but staying alive
You get shot and a "koon" doctor is the only one who can save your life...do you really want him picking cotton or working to save your life...or are you that simple minded to die due to your 'principle'

All races have their bad seed and their good-we all are being crushed by the man...is the other MAN your real threat or the BEAST MAN crushing your testicles???Better make sure when you decide...if this color thing is your issue-good luck with that...

Very few have their PAPERS...their lineage back even a few hundred years-even many who think themselves one thing could be readily proven another...that is the truth...so do not be so arrogant...as pride GOETH BEFORE A FALL.

Others....can go back to the 1700s or the 1600s or to the 1200s...FEW can...as records were meticuously destroyed to MUDDY THE WATERS...

evil has no color...seriously...evil is much deeper than superficial skin tone and even genetics...

that is the truth.
rofl

How about hemp???

Hemp for VICTORY???

free your mind and the rest will follow-Let go of the fear...it will not serve you hf bigger dragons to slay ahead...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/09/2009 01:03 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was on our msm tv yesterday.

Microbiologist claiming 40% of kids that were vaccinated showed signs of behavioral problems suggesting that vaccine affected brain functions.

University clinic denied it..
It has to be translated but here it is:
[link to translate.google.com]

If one gets the live virus or other in flumist...it crosses blood brain barrier and goes directly into brain tissue and meninges...very insane imho

the vaccines are just as bad and I have seen it firsthand and cases are getting through supreme court-one case of autism...and some more on dockets where the pharma slugs had to concede but tried to blame the childs genetics..as fif we are to inject dog dung or pig or bird fetal cells into us...or into our bodies injecting VIRUSES

I could be in an entire room filled with sick people and be fine....but shooting it into the body or the brain via spray is beyond stupid to me...honestly, it is genocide or suicide...or even HOMICIDE
as these CRETANS would not have clamored for immunity which both parties giving it to them...lastly obama....

No, why would they spend MILLIONS trying to get immunity for something good???

They would not.

Franken science needs to be removed from the field of science lest it contaminate all with it's grand nightmarish vision.

copyright 2009
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.veoh.com]

MUTATIONS I have posted in several of my threads..

serious stuff folks

really think twice if you decide to get the chit

SV40...is what they gave people my age in the 50s and 60s...IT IS A SIMIAN VIRUS(monkey)

Black Plague....

Better wake up

Also there are genetic groups targeted...I think it will be very specific but still able to infect other groups
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pneumonic plague is much more contagious and dangerous...caused by the same bug as bubonic...but much more severe...

zombies are not far off from making the published media

aerosolized easily....HELLO

HELLO

the spraying has been increasing here where I normally hardly ever hear a siren or train or hardly any planes...

bump

dynamite

hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have broken the code of the plague now...surely they will not pass up this "opportunity" no doubt...as they play in the lab with the plague...

omgdog

Posies will not help

Here is an incredible fact. Under the Global 2000 plan as developed by the
Club of Rome in 1972, for President Carter, there is a covert intention by
the International Bankers, transnational Cartels, and the other Globalists
behind the New World Order to depopulate the world to an environmentally sustainable level. Meanwhile, the elite members are safely ensconced in relative comfort in the many underground cities that have been prepared and financed with your tax money and the receipts of illicit drug sales. Depopulation will be carried out by fomenting wars throughout the globe, using induced diseases and weapons of mass destruction, all of which will quickly escalate through the plan to use nerve gases and possible nuclear exchanges. They will promote the use of vaccines containing potentially lethal agents such as live Spanish influenza virus as an ingredient of the next batch of "flu shots," and especially they could employ aerosol sprays of plague, anthrax, ricin, botulin, tularemia etc. and the contamination of drinking water with lethal bacteria, viruses, and chemicals such as ricin, botulin, cholera and shigellosis... [link to www.apfn.org]

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 02/28/2010 03:04 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theflucase.com]

Swine Flu? Typhus? Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever? Pneumonic Plague ...
1 Nov 2009 by Admin
Here is a youtube video claiming that a LIVE “yersinia pestis” bacterium has been identified IN the U.S. H1N1 vaccine. Those scumbag vaccine makers put formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, cancer cells, and mercury in vaccines, but I guess we ...
Bird Flu Pandemic - [link to thebirdflupandemic.com]

THIS may be the video referred to, though...

Contents Of The US Vaccine Unveiled
05:16 - 2 months ago veoh.com
Video link: [link to www.veoh.com] N

ALL of the ABOVE

mutations possible with swine, bird, or human diseases...now with cracking the plague genomics...it can only get worst with eugenicists in charge...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.springerlink.com]

someone posted this tidbit
A relative to me works within the government here in Austria. She has told me many resist the mass vaccination but are kept out of the loop so that they will not interrupt. Now they had a chance to for the first time!!! independently test what is delivered from Baxter and as they suspected - it was contaminated - AGAIN.

Not everyone in government positions are against the people - many are stuck in a malfunctioning system and can't change it or openly oppose it.

In the matter of the bird flu case, one has to understand that there are many levels of activity going on at the same time, all with its own motivation.

RH

hmmmmmm....and the date was the 5th of November...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

FYI these are real "experiments' and were really done for those who are too young to know or find it hard to believe

facts are facts...just as Mengele shocked many Dr ewan Cameron is rarely known...but one day will be...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
the first dog vid is a few pages back btw

these are fake zombies in some game...notice the sluggish movement...the fakeness is gross...

now on the other video I posted...the zombies are like hive mind somewhat but much more agile...

this is one video with soundtrack of a song...

but the russian version is more explicit imho

Is this really a game can anyone confirm it is???called stalker in chernobyl shadows or something???And notice one of the "zombies" steals the guys coat...they would be able to rip a limb lose imho...if they were some kind of virally mutated human or diseased and rabid like...

"minor outbreak..."

"they are eating, they are drinking..."???

Anyone...???
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bees...

trees...

man...

Now scientists are calling it something else: a possible climate change lesson.

The 500 acres of dead oak trees were the epicenter of an islandwide infestation of caterpillars that munched their way through millions of leaves for three consecutive springs ending in 2007. Then a severe summer drought hit the island, finishing off tens of thousands of the weakened trees.

“I have never seen anything like what has happened on Martha’s Vineyard in New England,’’ said David Foster, a Harvard University ecologist. “Usually you walk through forests and see some dead trees, but here, it’s hundreds of acres and almost all of the trees in it are dead.’’

Ordinarily, such catastrophic damage would be chalked up to bad luck. But Foster, who is also director of Harvard Forest, the university’s experimental forest in Petersham, and other researchers recently discovered a vast die-off of Cape Cod coastal oak trees 5,000 years ago during an abrupt warming period. They found evidence of the forest’s demise in sediment samples from under lakes and ponds, and they speculate that the ancient - and far smaller contemporary - episodes may have roots in the same type of one-two climate punch: more-active bugs coupled with an intense drought.

Scientists predict that in a warming world, insects will thrive, and droughts and other extreme weather will become commonplace. With the prospect of more numerous bugs feasting on weakened trees, Foster wonders whether the recent die-off is a harbinger of more catastrophic ones in the future. While the dead trees will certainly be replaced by new ones, what species repopulate forests has ramifications for everything from lichen to leaf-peepers.

“These trees control the foundation of an ecosystem,’’ said Foster, whose group has just been awarded $100,000 from the National Science Foundation to study the Vineyard forest. “What happens when they collapse? We are trying to understand how everything in that forest copes.’’

Nobody foresaw the death of the oaks. In the spring of 2004, an intense caterpillar infestation gripped the trees for two weeks, raining thousands of inch-long green-and-gray caterpillars on the heads of islanders and visitors.

Many thought the bugs were the despised European winter moth that shows up in horror-movie-like numbers off the island, but scientists were able to confirm that most of the bugs were a native fall cankerworm. Not that the news was much better: Cankerworm moth numbers were legendary that winter when they emerged as adults, splattering car windshields so thoroughly that drivers could hardly see.

“The first year, it was a shock’’ that the leaves were disappearing so quickly, said Tim Boland, executive director of the Polly Hill Arboretum in West Tisbury, as he picked his way last week over lichen-covered dead oak branches that littered a narrow Arboretum path.

[link to www.boston.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
WASHINGTON—About a million Maclaren strollers sold by Target and Babies "R" Us were recalled Monday, after 12 reports of children having their fingertips amputated by a hinge mechanism.
Discuss
COMMENTS (10)

The recall includes all nine models of single and double umbrella Maclaren strollers, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, which announced the recall after an investigation.

The amputation risk occurs when a child's finger is placed in the hinge mechanism of a stroller while it is being unfolded. When the opened stroller locks into place, it can cut off the tip of the child's finger.

The recall includes the following stroller models: Volo, Triumph, Quest Sport, Quest Mod, Techno XT, TechnoXLR, Twin Triumph, Twin Techno and Easy Traveller. They have been sold at Babies "R" Us, Target and other stores around the country since 1999. Prices for the strollers ranged from $100 to $360.

The company is offering free hinge covers to prevent future incidents. The covers should not be removed unless the stroller is being cleaned, according to the CPSC.

"Our message to parents, grandparents and all caregivers is to make sure that you stop using these strollers until you get the repair kit, which zips the covers in place," said CPSC spokeswoman Patty Davis.

The strollers were manufactured in China and distributed by Maclaren USA Inc of South Norwalk, Conn.

made in China?!?!?!?

Who would of thought???/

what do we make here anymore???
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2009 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Airborne engineered nanoparticles: Practical application and implications for health and the environment

Yevgen Nazarenko, Environmental Sciences, Rutgers University;
Gediminas Mainelis, Environmental Sciences, Rutgers University

Toxicity of airborne nanoparticles that is exhibited already in the airborne phase has been explored in this project for the first time. Airborne phase interaction of manufactured nanoparticles with microorganisms such as Pseudomonas fluorescens and Bacillus subtilis and effects of certain nanoparticles on microorganism physiology and viability are being investigated in my ongoing pilot project. The obtained results indicate in-air toxicity of certain airborne manmade nanoparticles including silver, synthesized in different ways, nano iron oxide, carbon including fullerenes and nanotubes. The discovered toxicity opens a new potential application for certain types of nanoparticles in the aerosol state leading to their possible use as inactivation and neutralization agents for biothreat microorganisms, including quantitative measurement of viability changes and structural cell changes after nanoparticle exposure to nanoparticles in the airborne state.

[link to dimacs.rutgers.edu]
9teen.47™

User ID: 814366
United Kingdom
11/09/2009 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
4horseman BUMP and 5*****
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate [woman].
STOCK UP NOW. You should have at least 6 months worth of basics for every member of your household. Stay away from crowds when trouble starts, do not forget water storage, tobacco is worth more than gold or silver, and be kind to hungry children.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/09/2009 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/10/2009 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/11/2009 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Airborne engineered nanoparticles: Practical application and implications for health and the environment

Yevgen Nazarenko, Environmental Sciences, Rutgers University;
Gediminas Mainelis, Environmental Sciences, Rutgers University

Toxicity of airborne nanoparticles that is exhibited already in the airborne phase has been explored in this project for the first time. Airborne phase interaction of manufactured nanoparticles with microorganisms such as Pseudomonas fluorescens and Bacillus subtilis and effects of certain nanoparticles on microorganism physiology and viability are being investigated in my ongoing pilot project. The obtained results indicate in-air toxicity of certain airborne manmade nanoparticles including silver, synthesized in different ways, nano iron oxide, carbon including fullerenes and nanotubes. The discovered toxicity opens a new potential application for certain types of nanoparticles in the aerosol state leading to their possible use as inactivation and neutralization agents for biothreat microorganisms, including quantitative measurement of viability changes and structural cell changes after nanoparticle exposure to nanoparticles in the airborne state.

[link to dimacs.rutgers.edu]

thx for contributing

Take care hf

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++