01/13/2010 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101
"WARNING! HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN..."

RAT POISON Chemical Found in Ingredient List For HPV Vaccine:

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

*Update:

Parents in Texas and throughout the US can still protect their children from vaccines, including the HPV vaccine, by using exemption forms. In the links section of my blog you'll find, "Vaccination Exemption Forms For All 50 US States."

The HPV vaccine contains a live cancer virus in addition to aluminum, which is linked to Alzheimer's.

Some little girls have died after receiving the 3 shot series. Others are crippled.

Although Merck has had to stop pushing for legally mandated HPV vaccines due to strong opposition, some US states have made the vaccine a legal requirement for young girls.

For details and sources, visit blog:

Red Pill Reich
[link to redpillreich.blogspot.com]
(HPV Bomb: HPV Virus Does NOT Cause Cancer, HPV Vaccine Does, Feb. 2008)

FDA covers up the truth-say it isn't so...

bump for truth
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
01/13/2010 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly the fact is that vaccines in a single use vial do not need preservatives versus the multiple dose vials...So what is the problem, why is it done???

ADA was part of the AMA until this issue came up. The doctors felt the use of mercury was unethical. Some dentists did not agree as there were few other options to fill teeth THEN. As the public is more informed and researches the facts they are demanding acrylic(composite plastic) fillings(not perfect but better than the old methods)
ASk for an MSDS sheet from the "silver fillings" box poisonous...
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/14/2010 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the confused
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601353
Canada
01/16/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The confusion is used as a great weapon for the sheep

The TRUTH shall set us all FREE......

Here is a truth that most will deny or ignore.

What Global Consciousness is pushed?

answer: The ONE designed from the ELITE playbook.

We all know and love the CLUB of ROME for the many enslavement and genocidal techniques used for the UNWORLDORDER. Not many know the brotherhood CLUB of BUDAPEST.

[link to www.clubofbudapest.org]

from the CLUB of BUDAPEST we follow the yellow brick road....

The World Shift Network. It all sounds lovely until the curtain is drawn and the true picture slowly appears....

[link to www.worldshiftnetwork.org]

Then we continue down the path which leads to the councils of the world which have been set for the AGENDA push....

1) Global Council on Indigenous Wisdom & Wellbeing: Leroy Little Bear, Angaangaq Lybert, Woody Vaspra, Diane Longboat, George Amiotte, Chief Jake Swamp, Judy Swamp, Vickie Downey, Joseph Rael, Nancy Maryboy, Leon Secatero

2) Global Council on Education in the 21st Century: Jane Goodall, David Scott, Helga Breuninger, Riane Eisler, Sunita Gandhi, Dee Dickinson, Fred Mednick, Usha Ballamore, Manish Jain

3) Global Council on Peace & Conflict Resolution: Desmond Tutu, Arun Gandhi, John & Susan Marks, Rabbi Michael Lerner, Elie Wiesel, Rama Vernon

4) Global Council on Spirituality & Deep Ecology: Mary Evelyn Tucker, John Grimm, Brian Swimme, Duane Elgin, Wangari Maathai, Thomas Berry, Rupert Sheldrake, Jean Houston, Diane Williams

5) Global Council on Spiritual Politics & Global Citizenship: Al Gore, Dennis Kuccinich, Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, Cornel West, Robert Thurman, Tu Weiming, Barbara Bernstein

6) Global Council on Personal & Planetary Security: Jonathan Granoff, Mikhail Gorbachev, Douglas Roche, James George

7) Global Council on Planetary Ethics and Values: Steven Rockefeller, Ervin Laszlo, Vaslav Havel, Mary Robinson, Bette Williams, Oscar Arias Sanchez, Hafsat Abiola, Hans Kung, Diane Williams

8) Global Council on Conscious Economies, Corporate Responsiblity and Economic Justice: William Wallin (CAUX Round Table), David Korten, Thom Hartmann, John Dalla Costa, Christopher Laszlo, Rama Mani, Theo Cosmora

9) Global Council on Interfaith Dialogue & Inter–religious Relations: Karan Singh, James Parks Morton, William Vendley, Jim Kenney, Houston Smith, Suheil Bushuri, Diane Eke

10) Global Council on Planetary Sustainable Futures: Sesh Velamoor, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Don Beck

11) Global Council on Integral Medicine & Planetary Health: John Kabat–Zinn, Daniel Coleman, Andrew Weil, Larry Dossey, Rachel N. Remen, Lewis Mehl–Madrona

12) Global Council on Frontier Science & Sustainable Technologies: John Hagelin, Yasuhito Kimura, Elisabet Sahtouris, Mark Cummings, Fritjof Capra, Fred Alan Wolf, Peter Russell, Beverly Rubik, Peter Russell

13) Global Council on Islam & The West: Dr. Seyyed Nasr, Dr. Riffat Hassan, Dr. Akbar S. Ahmed, Dr. Michael Sells, Prince Hassan of Jordan, Queen Noor of Jordan, Dr. Omid Safi, Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer

14) Global Council on the Welfare of Youth and Emergence of Youth Leadership: Dr. Nina Meyerhof, Valentin Vollmer, Juliana Hepp, Dr. Helga Breuninger

15) Global Council on the Welfare, Wisdom & Empowerment of Women: Riffat Hasan, Audrey Kitagawa, Hafsat Abiola, Wangari Maathai, Diane Williams

16) Global Council on Mindful Media: Gill Wright, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Hazel Henderson, Thom Hartman, Marcus Morrell, Sandra Hay, Ashok Gangadean, Kit Thomas

17) Global Council on Awakening Arts & Entertainment: Bono, Peter Gabriel, Steven Speilberg, Kit Thomas, Michael Douglas, Susan Sarandon, Stephen Simon, Robert Redford

some familiar names...... [link to globalspirit.org]

The dupe is ON. UNWORLDORDER

or perhaps I go back to sleep........and miss the TRUE ONE.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
support the SLAVE

support your SLAVERY

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/16/2010 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

User ID: 857756
United States
01/16/2010 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
when "humans" initiate it

they will in LIKE KIND reap similarly

as those that kill by the sword rarely remember...how many times must their heads be severed before they remember

Alas...likewise why block lemmings from leaping??? One could easily get swept along with them...and they are determined to impale themselves on rocks and ocean daggers

Take care hf

a minefield to be sure.
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Like I always say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
The process has begun
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

United States
01/16/2010 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should all check out Dulce, New Mexico and find out what happened there about 4 years or so ago, when the sub-human/alien robots got pissed and about 300 died. It's real alright. Check out the news searchs and also project Camalot has something on it and other mind-controlled warriors or killers.

Last Edited by WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES on 01/16/2010 09:14 PM
The process has begun
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

United States
01/16/2010 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Haiti quake was definitely a U.S. dirty tricks as we are now going down to take over. It happen to go directly through the middle of Port O' Prince and was about only 4.5 miles long, how strange. Perhaps HARRP f...kup. But don't donate any money unless you can put it in the hand of a Haitian directly or else it will end up in the coffers of the NWO. Did you know the Samoan Islands also had an EQ yesterday but no reports. I wonder why? It was about a 9er or so. But no news on that one I guess they have no oil, poppy's, cocaine or strategic locations we are interested in yet. So we don't really care what happens to them. But perhaps in the future we may bring them democracy. That is if they find natural. gas or oil near by. Lucky them, for now they only have a 9.0 EQ to deal with and not the IMPERIALISTS, i.e.-us the U.S. and our genocidal policies toward people who happen to have better tans than we do.

Last Edited by WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES on 01/16/2010 09:31 PM
The process has begun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 816388
United States
01/16/2010 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel sick.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/16/2010 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it is true about Dulce and researching Phillip Schneider will elucidate . RIP hf

It is rather disparaging to realize the truth but it frees you-to take appropriate actions and PREPARE in light of all the facts but to have the spiritual connection to source, the Creator

If one doesn't they are free to go on about their way-but the WAY of truth leads one safely through the minefield/'mindfield'

Seek now and figure it out as soon many things will be quite different...

skills learn as many as one can-the more one has the greater the ratio for surviving-no matter what comes down...

Many more EQs, volcanoes, fire, wind, and even rushing waters ahead-have all the armor-and this is not a drill....

Take care, watch coastal areas-and diseases-as populations flee ever increasing catastrophes-watch the animals folks...they are being affected too...and some have a part to play helping to clean this mess up-and they unlike man will heed that 'instinct'

Ciao hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/16/2010 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is normal-just remember to BREATHE

and exhale fully

Take care of your end-that is all one will be able to do and if they can help another do so-what doesn't kill you makes you MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE-but with humility not arrogance.

hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 867009
Canada
01/17/2010 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is normal-just remember to BREATHE

and exhale fully

Take care of your end-that is all one will be able to do and if they can help another do so-what doesn't kill you makes you MUCH MORE FORMIDABLE-but with humility not arrogance.

hf

I love reading your posts shadowdancer, thank you for always helping and uplifting others :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/17/2010 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/17/2010 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
867009 I do try but it is not easy, for most of us-even if another seems to glide-not all is seen all the time-all of us have frailties-Who wants to admit defeat in any aspect or accept their 'shortcomings' whatever they may be-takes maturity, and lots of skinned knees

Thx 601353 eye opening stuff!!!

hf Take care and thx for the bump smile_kiss

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/17/2010 05:33 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 758616
Canada
01/17/2010 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The last 4 pages of information Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/17/2010 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer,

I hearts you and your work.

Sorry if I overdo the videos lol, maybe an AC thing. The battle is on and time is running out.

flowas smile_kiss

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/18/2010 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Light

Stand UP!

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/18/2010 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer,

I hearts you and your work.

Sorry if I overdo the videos lol, maybe an AC thing. The battle is on and time is running out.

flowas smile_kiss

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 601353

No problem I have been 'guilty' of the same but find many can fit in a few minute video when they have very little time for leisure already-videos help bridge the learning curve as schools rarely teach...:)

take care wave BABy!

Take care flowers

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 01/19/2010 12:55 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/28/2010 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
as it approaches

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/28/2010 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
will be full of good times for all

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/28/2010 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

seems eugenics and genocide are very popular as most deny it is happening

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/28/2010 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to timedomainweapons.blogspot.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/29/2010 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
for those who enjoy ensnaring others, playing games with many, like a cat and mouse with the masses-do not be caught short-pick your spot now and get in on ground level-not elite enough to join the Whordes of thieves underground-no worries-for those who enjoy avarice and sloth or a host of other activities-Pandemonium real estate has the longest service record-

[link to pandemoniumrealestate.com]

for those who are already dead-might as well trade up or down according to your hearts desire.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/29/2010 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson, Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clausen, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission.

I've been able to confirm some of these connections through Lucis Trust's involvement in the Windsor International Bank and Trust Company, where on its site, the Windsor Bank plainly states that its “a Member of, Advisor to, Affiliate of, Friend of, Benefactor of, or Contributor to, the following Organizations, to name several:”

* International Fund For Development
* The Hall Family Foundation
* The Rockefeller Foundation
* WHO/Habitat For Humanity
* The Lucis Trust (NGO); United Nations
* National Resources Defense Council
* Capital Missions Company
* Investors Circle
* The Coca-Cola Foundation
* Fellowship For International Education
* International Monetary Agency
* International Center For Educational Advancement
* Christian Children's Fund (Worldwide)
* BAMPAC (Black America's Political Action)

* Fellowship For Reconciliation
* National Institute For the Advancement Of Science
* International Association For Environmental Cooperation
* World Wildlife Federation
* Council On Foreign Relations (CFR)
* CARICOM
* NAFTA
* MERCOSOR
* Council Of Emerging Nations
* Freedom Communications, Inc.
* The European Institute (Foreign Affairs Magazine)
* United Nations Association of The USA
* The NAACP (National Association of Colored People)
* The Royal Heritage Charitable Relief Fund

IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT: After I posted this discovery, the Windsor Bank promptly changed their page and deleted all traces of the connections which I exposed above. As of this writing they no longer have a web presence. I've been able to salvage a copy – thanks to Google's Cache — of the page as it appeared when I wrote this Lucis Trust expose:

[link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

appears they seek to purge certain facts...

One disturbing aspect is the blatant targeting of children. Lucis Trust directs an activity called Triangles in Education, which is partnered with groups that "make some contribution to the task of laying the foundations for the new education." This, according to Bailey, is part of the overall work of the New Group of World Servers, "a band of obedient workers and servers of the WORD." The word being the teachings of her channeled Master Djwhal Khul, through her voluminous occult works. The word, has also been heeded by the likes of Robert Muller — former assistant Secretary General of the United Nations and winner of the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education in 1989 for his World Core Curriculum. He said, "The underlying philosophy upon which The Robert Muller School is based will be found in the teaching set forth in the books of Alice A. Bailey by the Tibetan teacher, Djwhal Khul."
[link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the "New Spirituality" and the gathering "New World Order" based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles.

Seven years after the birth of the UN, a book was published by the theosophist and founder of the Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey, claiming that:

"Evidence of the growth of the human intellect along the needed receptive lines [for the preparation of the New Age] can be seen in the "planning" of various nations and in the efforts of the United Nations to formulate a world plan... From the very start of this unfoldment, three occult factors have governed the development of all these plans".

[Alice B. Bailey, Discipleship in the New Age (Lucis Press, 1955), Vol. II, p.35.]

Although she did not spell out clearly the identity of these 'three occult factors', she did reveal to her students that:

"Within the United Nations is the germ and seed of a great international and meditating, reflective group - a group of thinking and informed men and women in whose hands lies the destiny of humanity. This is largely under the control of many fourth ray disciples, if you could but realize it, and their point of meditative focus is the intuitional or Buddhic plane - the plane upon which all hierarchical activity is today to be found'.

[Ibid. p.220.]

To this end, the Lucis Trust, under the leadership of Foster and Alice Bailey, started a group called 'World Goodwill' - an official non-governmental organization within the United Nations.

The stated aim of this group is,

"to cooperate in the world of preparation for the reappearance of the Christ"

[One Earth, the magazine of the Findhorn Foundation, October/November 1986, Vol. 6, Issue 6, p.24.]

But the esoteric work inside the UN does not stop with such recognized occult groupings. Much of the impetus for this process was initiated through the officership of two Secretary-Generals of the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld (held office: 1953-1961) and U Thant (held office: 1961-1971) who succeeded him, and one Assistant Secretary-general, Dr. Robert Muller.

In a book written to celebrate the philosophy of Teilhard de Chardin (and edited by Robert Muller), it is revealed:

"Dag Hammarskjöld, the rational Nordic economist, had ended up as a mystic. He too held at the end of his life that spirituality was the ultimate key to our earthly fate in time and space".

[Robert Muller (ed.), The Desire to be Human: A Global Reconnaissance of Human Perspectives in an Age of Transformation (Miranana, 1983), p.304.]

Sri Chinmoy, the New Age guru, meditation leader at the UN, wrote:

"the United Nations is the chosen instrument of God; to be a chosen instrument means to be a divine messenger carrying the banner of God's inner vision and outer manifestation."

William Jasper, author of "A New World Religion" describes the religion of the UN:

"...a weird and diabolical convergence of New Age mysticism, pantheism, aboriginal animism atheism, communism, socialism, Luciferian occultism, apostate Christianity, Islam, Taoism, Buddhism, and Hinduism".

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

David Rockefeller is part of Lucis Trust’s management. Lucis Trust puts out the book Externalization of the Hierarchy by Alice Bailey which spells out The Plan for the Satanists and New Agers on how the spiritual Hierarchy (actually the demonic hierarchy) is to externalize their rule of the planet.

If you cannot face it now how will you face it then?

Know he truth and see how it plays out-If
it plays
that
way

k n o w the

c o n t r o l l e r s

we are getting close to the Maitreya official announcement and the share...

I have seem the individual 'maitreya' since 1977 so I am curious how they will tie it all in with nesara and RFID and secular 1 world religion of "light"

the main players seem to be moving into position.

Take care hf

truth proves itself out-very soon Maitreya shall unveil via UN and SHARE-watch and see as "one" world govt takes center stage and tracking everything that is bought or sold and soon will track as many men as acquiesce to RFID or infected with nano RFID...

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/30/2010 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Saturday morning bump

Follow the yellow brick road and find the true designers of the master GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS agenda.

Never underestimate the CLUB. THEY cover all things for the ultimate beat down. The councils are working and preparing. THEY are all tainted with the agenda.

KNOW the TRUTH about what is happening.

GLP