ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
07/26/2009 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101

fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/26/2009 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
technology that could help the planet-weaponised

hf

watch this one it is eye opening

CDC admits vaccines cause autism-of course the PHARMA sorcerers try to explain it by the childs genetic anomaly...

before vaccine

2 months after vaccine same child

4 months after diagnosis

Risk is the same whether or not you get the vaccine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az5aAwr4ugE

Dr Rene Jemkins lies again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btswmSBKwzQ

bump

:kleptocrac:

dynamite

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/28/2009 10:27 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/26/2009 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.unhinderedliving.com]
Vaccination exemptions per state

[link to www.oasisadvancedwellness.com]

[link to www.vaclib.org]
A great deal of concern regarding immunizations has recently been given considerable media attention. While many people are now looking at alternative information sources as to the choice of whether to have their children immunized, their rights are often not clearly explained. As an attorney who has represented many people who have secured exemptions from immunizations, and has won the leading Federal Court cases which have expanded peoples' rights to claim exemptions from immunizations, I have become particularly familiar with this area of the law.

Most States only allow an exemption from immunizations for children attending school based upon religious beliefs or by a licensed physician signing a certificate indicating that the immunizations are contraindicated. Some States have taken a more liberal approach in the enactment of statutes that allow for children to be admitted into school attendance based upon the parents' request for an exemption.

Securing the medical exemption is extremely difficult since only those criteria approved by the American Medical Association and American Academy of Pediatrics as contraindication for each immunization are considered valid by school districts or Health Departments. Therefore, requests for exemptions for medical reasons are extremely limited.

Valid claims for exemption from immunizations based upon religious beliefs now encompass PERSONAL religious beliefs. This is a much broader base than was possible before we won several landmark cases. A great number of people fail to utilize this right to a religious exemption because they view religion in traditional terms and do not feel the exemption can apply to them because they are not members of a specific church, such as the Christian Scientists.

Religion goes far beyond simple membership in a church, attendance of services, adherence to prescribed dogma, or participation in various rituals. While an exact definition of what would constitute a "religious belief" varies depending upon what purpose is being applied to the use of the word "religion in", pursuing a claim for a religious exemption from immunizations the standard which must be considered is that which is established by the United States Supreme Court. Therefore, in adherence to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantee of freedom of religion, the test in determining whether a belief constitutes a "religious belief" sufficient to qualify for the religious exemption from immunizations, is whether the adherents' beliefs and faiths occupy a place in their lives parallel to that filled by the orthodox belief in God held by others; or any other "sincere religious beliefs which are based upon a power or being, or upon a faith to which all else is subordinate or upon which all else is ultimately dependent." U.S. Vs. Seeger, 380 U.S. 163 (1965), Sherr and Levy vs. Northport East-Northport Union Free School district, 672 F.Supp. 81, (E.D.N.Y. 1987)

The right to claim exemption from immunization based on religious beliefs is available to all persons who hold religious beliefs against immunization regardless of what any state statute may say regarding the necessity for membership in any particular religious group or church.

The first amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibits states from discriminating between people based on their religious beliefs. If there is any state law that allows for exemption based on religious beliefs, it is available to all those people who hold religious beliefs against immunization even if their beliefs are personal and unique to them alone.

Copyright © James R. Filenbaum, Attorney at Law all rights reserved.
Two Executive Boulevard, Suite 201, Suffern, NY 10901 Handy to have...some general info

not just gloom and doom

[link to imammb.oxfordjournals.org]

full video
[link to fora.tv]

hf

bump

dynamite
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 715509
United States
07/27/2009 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump Good a whole bunch more to watch and mull over.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 715509

Hopefully some things will strike a chord with you and all of us will be better prepared-

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite

bump

dynamite

bump

Today I believe hitler escaped to Argentina and now is likely truly dead.(from my sources-they are now passed)Many subs and some ships made it out before the collapse...You can bet there are those who assisted this escape...and they were not Germans...

charlie

pennywise
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nationalistic insanity

Spray program-aired in BBC-

Between 1953 and 1964 top secret trials were carried out using a chemical concoction of zinc cadmium sulphide to simulate how a cloud would disperse biological agents.

The unsuspecting population in the East of England was sprayed covertly with the poisonous compound at least 76 times.

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to stress that not everything I have posted is absolute truth-it is up to each one of us who wish to have a voice to be informed and form our own opinions.

The facts support a program carried on by 'tptb' (hidden hands)that indicates a concentrated effort to use eugenics across the world-a clearly demonstrated if one but researches-It is still active is my suggestion and will be used often-Terri Shiavo is an example...911, 7/7, and many other programs carried out against us-there are enough de-classified documents to substantiate it-prove me wrong with facts if you can(I hope someone can...)

Weather manipulation has been going on for decades...many of them. Several de-classified documents prove illegal spray has been discharged onto the population.

HAARP,GWEN,VLF,ELF,Scalar, etc.,. heat up the environment and the Cadmium....remains in the environment for a very long time...Barium and aluminum arer not healthy to breathe-even possibly leading to LUNG CANCER(as cigarette smokers decrease-it is not all the nicotine I can assure you.)

Morgellons has been tied to "chemtrails" and also nanotechnology-

High levels of Barium-tested samples...with news program...Remember Chemtrails are an Aerosol program run by the Office of Naval Intelligence controlled by British Intelligence and it's controller, The Sovereign Military Order of Malta. The program gets conducted in all countries within 'The Open Skies Treaty.' Notice the immune dysfunction, Respiratory problems, Cancer, Thyroid problems going through the roof?

In 1949 Germ Bombs were used. These were explosive munitions with pathogens(germs)

In 1950
The first large scale aerosol test was conducted in San Francisco Bay in September 1950, using two species pf bacteria(Bacillus globigii and Serratia marcescens). Many experiments used various Bacillus species because of the similarities to B. anthracis.

Govts around the world admit there are CONTAMINANTS in the air-but they CLAIM THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM rofl
Some hearings took place in 1977

Research Johnathan D Moreno-Law-2001-371 pages

BIOLOGICAL WARFARE TESTING programs(US Army Activity)

239 areas were determined to have been CONTAMINATED with BIOLOGICAL AGENTS...between 1949 and 1969.

100000s of Veterans have been tested on and used as guinea pigs.

In 2001 Chemtrails are even mentioned by name in H.R. 2977, 107th CONgress...military still denies.

11 yrs ago the military could still legally test certain substances under certyain conditions...

Short term exposure to Barium:
can lead to stomach or chest pain...
Longterm exposure can lead to blood pressure problems.
can be used longterm to wear down a persons immune system...

The constant barrage on the body will harm the immune system.

The 1984 ROCKEFELLER report research
"eugenics is good"

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is an elderly epidemiologist...remember many of our world class scientists and microbiologists and weapons experts are dying in incredible numbers FOR A REASON

Most are not that educated and find lies to be truth and call truth lies...Many are confused-so before anyone laughs at the age of this voice-remember the truth and she is speaking out when she should be rocking in a chair enjoying her last yrs...

Scientist and researcher, Rosie Bertell continues to provide damning evidence concerning the military, government, scientists, giant corporations (the Illuminati) involvement in the world-wide sinister "Black Project" known as Chemtrails. International collusion, aerial pharmacopoeia are explored and all point to the New World (dis)Order.

aerial pharmacopoeia...precedents set-so they add PHARMA to trails and air...Biological and chemical warfare...

carnicom.com

The New World Order is already here...their symbols are everywhere and they have stolen our freedoms and SUPPRESSED our critical thought process. We are fighting their wars! Don't be another victim.

Do not be deceived-all these things are not just coincidences

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.xeper.org]
PsyOp to MindWar...used on enemies and Americans...

Yes, many in the govt are doing illegal acts-of course currently the audio is under wraps-as it refers to Project garden Plot...and Rex 84...and Oliver North and COG with FEMA camps being mentioned-the reason I know this is I know this video as I watched the hearings when they happened-up to 6 months back-the audio was fine-The fact that is is under 'wraps' currently tells me tptb DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THE TRUTH-is something underfoot???

Sauds giving out favors...10000000$ just disappears in our govt then....this one has audio as the Project Garden Plot was on the first one with audio off...this also has audio

flower

charlie

dynamite

pennywise

:kleptocrac:

hf

This one has a disabled audio too-Whenever the hearings would go to elaborating the set up for our current FEMA camps...well, the audio is disabled...naturally-Know the truth and know the ways of the adversaries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOAzbWtTJHg

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
07/27/2009 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hopefully some things will strike a chord with you and all of us will be better prepared-

bump
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Thanks for the fantastic links ShadowDancer. Great information for all to be aware of. These issues have been fermenting for a long time. It is best that all be aware that the government is NOT your friend.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

send your kids to college to get tased...good times....GOOD times.

damned

Could be your daughter or sister...

damned

Psychiatric hospitals are the front lines of eugenics programs...I assure you-add nursing homes, disabled, children that are orphans...as many are used as FREE guinea pigs...REALLY-Research NY and many other states...

Then you have the crazy and angry public...passive aggressive-contaminating baby food in grocery store...

apathy abounds

wars rage

millions die

none are immune from tptb that unleash all kinds of death-It is a death cult

From my childhood until now-when will there be a TRUE peace-as the one ahead is a false one under threat of death
The truth is in war THERE ARE NEVER ANY WINNERS

Long ago-we are still entrenched in tptb/Black Jesuits/nannyWorldOrder/illuminati/club of Rome/Agenda21...PROJECT GARDEN PLOT

bump

hf

flower for all the victims that have past and that are to come.

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/27/2009 12:18 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Check the fluffy music out...then check the active ingredient in Prozac and then notice the active ingredient in RAt and mouse killer-very eye opening...extermination

Making workers sterile

Giving workers mesothelioma-lung cancer-again fluffy music...

bump

As the word "asbestos" stands for
inextinguishable property, the word
"mesothelioma" specifically means tumor. Can be caused by dusts like BARIUM or aluminum or Cadmium...

Why PUSH PHARMA(sorcery) instead of natural Kaneh Bos(m)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R_v13CBhRw

Hypocrisy...time for truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADTbYLUEUZI

war on drugs(the pushers have a war on us)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQQ8HqOTVaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRkMqEaS5A

Oliver North referred to drug running in the prior hearings where Project Garden Plot was discussed briefly. This was to access funds to buy weapons for Sandanistas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQvj9YUiYAE

Who is the WAR really on???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjr7PjErY_U

CIA plane. A Gulfstream II jet that crash landed in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula in late September bearing a load of nearly four tons of cocaine. This particular Gulfstream II (tail number N987SA), was used between 2003 and 2005 by the CIA for at least three trips between the U.S. east coast and Guantanamo Bay — home to the infamous "terrorist" prison camp — according to a number of press reports-4TONS-protecting us from terrorists eh??? WHO are the terrorists???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
80 million in unpaid taxes-WHY???BEcause he worked for the govt drug running.

Oliver North

1980 financial attack
Breaking our financial empire was part of the plan to get control and own the world-they did not just want the "ring"

Col North and the COG comments...catch them befroe this is purged like many others...

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully some of the young will watch and understand the bigger picture-there is little time to know what each of us are facing.

NSPD/HSPD 20,51 Annex A: Classified

NSPD/HSPD 20,51 Section 24; Security: Classified

Anti humans

Paulson is a total tool
bump

dynamite

sheep mutton is on the menu folks

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/27/2009 01:15 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Many conflicts being contrived by Black bloc groups...they are being used as a tool Many have been found to be officers or even overseas-British officers were caught acting like Arabs/Iraqis/etc.,....This is typical psy ops...

Riots are happening all over the world because many know inside what is coming...we all need to stick together-we will NEED EACH OTHER to win or to survive

Police attacks anti fascists

Fascism is obviously their plan-a few, a handful dictating to all...killing anyone(the MAJORITY) that will obstruct their LUCIFERIAN agenda.

Police attack peaceful protesters,police attacking women...

turnabout is fair play-sow and reap

bump

Koreans are sick of it and not going to take it anymore too.

France

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

anyone who objects to nanny world order is an "anarchist"

anarchists vs neo nazis

IMF and the Public anger

Riots, pink fairies, corporate men and money. An insight into the IMF/World Bank summit which activists shut down in 2000. 50,000 people traveled to Prague to stop the money men destroying our planet...and taxing us as though we are them...

Forced re-settlements, killing of almost extinct tribes...anger erupts-sides are being determined...choose wisely

Those who cannot remember history are destined to repeat it-how long will memory fail many?

Eugenics is racism in it's most banal form.

G Bush Sr eugenicist, forced sterilization...shrub sr knew what he was doing

Many Natives wiped out for dancing-scared someone

techno sound with aged films of true Natives.

Genocide-for what cause???

Sacred Spirit-Yeha Noha

Our govt has admitted they joined in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBXtriO182E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAwtodmgiRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La_rKOjwvlY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD1MNHy2S2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PU7eNrJnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avt-5cfb3ng

As one has sown so shall they reap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpNSrqsU1eI

As cwhorporations Kare KILLING Amazon tribal indigenous tribes so they can clear many acres and miles of RAIN FOREST-as our weather is dependent n that area...they apologize to Aboriginal Natives for genocide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IApCUpzGuKM

Should anyone trust them??? Should anyone believe this...as they kill Amazonian Natives...and Inuits???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np-TYoZE5NM

Vaccines were used for genocide...and TB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUr3ShsQQvg

Are most people terrified from others unlike themselves??? That much fear a genocide of an entire DNA group is somehow warranted???

Residential school apology after they murdered how many?An apology that is wonderful...from schools of the 19th and 20th century-golly gee-wonder if any of those kids tortured who survived are still alive???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccDrfJeC2zQ

(so sorry you are now a cripple...great effect way overdue)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aFINUlDJq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWb9bTVORYg

dynamite

seems we are getting ready for another round of genocide.

hf

rose
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

mystery video

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite

bump

dynamite

every group is involved...every GROUP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MgGtIWJoPc

I still would like to read the censured passages of their book...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQbe9ATUNU

ALL GROUPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sCA1sjOGQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ois9m2iTI5k

More to this series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA

Kept in the dark on so many things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkj6Qd11eBs

Open Letter to Israeli Soldiers
Jews call on Israeli soldiers to stop war crimes

We Jews in the international community call upon Israeli soldiers to raise the Black Flag of Illegality over the operations against the people of Gaza.

We refuse to remain silent while Israeli leaders force Israeli soldiers to commit war crimes: crimes against humanity for which they will one day be called to account. Israeli soldiers of conscience can, and must, stop this dangerous, illegal, and immoral war.

This criminal activity does nothing to advance the health and welfare of Jews. Rather, from Sderot to Sydney, from Ashkelon to Amsterdam, we will all benefit when there is justice for Palestinians.

Therefore, we call on you to use all measures possible to stop these atrocities against the Palestinian people. Flagrantly illegal orders must not simply be disobeyed, but actively and effectively opposed.

We members of the international Jewish community call on you, the Israeli soldiers of conscience, to halt the Israeli war machine, which only you can, and must, do.

Signed, [link to Do_not_use_this.com]

[link to Do_not_use_this.com]

Many Americans just don't know how mainstream media is actually behaving. It doesn't occur to them what's being withheld from them.
"Scott Horton is a Contributing Editor of Harper's Magazine, in a footnote to a December 2008 Harper's Magazine article, he reveals:
"I myself was twice warned by PBS producers, in advance of appearances on The Newshour with Jim Lehrer, that I could use the word torture in the abstract but that I was to refrain from applying it to the administrations policies. And after an interview with CNN in which I spoke of the administrations torture policy, I was told by the producer, Thats okay for CNN International, but we cant use it on the domestic feed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTU6x0xG8mI

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite

Taking the children and now the women are left to keep a hold of their children-shot in the back...women in robes...

info at site
Rumors quickly flew that the Jews were
executing Arabs.
Jews were using the Mosque as a
holding area for teenage boys. Enraged mothers showed up to demand their children back, and an Israeli tank mowed them down, The Israelites shot at least twelve mothers!

The Town Was Under Curfew, the town was under 24h curfew since Wednesday, so
how did 60 gunmen gather?
Jews had snipers on every rooftop.

Israeli story makes no sense, they say there were sixty gunmen in the mosque.
What was there a 'Gunman Convention' & all sixty decided to hide in the mosque?
If there were sixty gunmen, they would scatter all around the city.
There weren't any gunmen, they were kids!!

Jews claimed that gunmen had disguised themselves as women & it was "self defense".
[link to judicial-inc.biz]

I find many informational sites are inflammatory in language-we need to move away from this-it only heightens aggression and hostilities.

from ALL SIDES

I want to know how a 9 yr old boy is this small??? It is obvious he is not eating enough...

Despite Nigeria's massive oil wealth thousands of homeless children live on the streets of the capital Lagos. Many take marijuana to stave off hunger and to help them fall asleep-SO THEY DO NOT FEEL HUNGRY...

DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THE NANNY WORLD ORDER is going to look out for these kids??? They will not-we do it or they die-plain and simple

Too many have their pet scapegoat and are happy about such tragedy-can someone have such a miserable life to wish that on anyone??? Apparently so.

Kurds were hit hard by Saddam with WEAPONS WE SOLD HIM-they sit on a very big body of oil...chemical weapons and pathogens of destruction...hard to see microbes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR-C6aSMp6g&feature=related

The Kurds have a very ancient bloodline-what kind of world are we creating folks-with everyone homogenized like milk and microbes...TRAGIC

After selling chemical weapons to Saddam, then this was happening-THE WORLD WATCHED AND THEY DID NOTHING FOR THEM-they denounced Saddam...yet they GAVE HIM THE CHEMICAL weapons-did the govt think it was for a party??? NO They KNEW-but with all that OIL$$$$$$$$ it was not their problem as as soon as the genocide was done and saddam served his part-he was removed and killed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD14NOlvsCw

so much hidden as they watch their
burnit in denial or comfortably numb...

Is anyone not guilty(America sold them to a madman...it is not only blood on Saddams hands) as they can claim ignorance-likely why so many avoid the TRUTH-lest they have to be accountable within themselves. Dr Ron Paul tried to tell the Americans this is why so many in the Middle East are breathing fire...

1988 Fire was thrown onto them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-7dzlbxOk

If they will do it to "them" what makes you think they will not do it to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pilpXFJrg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeC6S6bDTXI

It is clear to all of the civilized World, that the Chinese propaganda about "liberating" Tibet only was the official excuse to enforce their occupation of Tibet and steal it from the Tibetans-Any bells ringing?
Pay attention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb83tR5WKC8

Bad storm again here-massive torrential rains-since May 1st most days have stormed...low temps...

In case I do not return...just in case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty1SMtpuaO4

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

opposite opinions to provoke analytical thinking...

more in the series

I enjoy reading-seems many do not-but for those who do
Codex Alimentarius:
www.codexalimentarius.net/
[link to www.hc-sc.gc.ca]
[link to www.fao.org]
[link to www.natural-health-information...]

Fluoride's bad:
[link to www.fluoridealert.org]
[link to www.youtube.com]
Fluoride Deception Documentary: [link to www.youtube.com]

Aspartame:
[link to www.dorway.com]
[link to www.sweetpoison.com]
[link to www.mercola.com]
[link to www.aspartamekills.com]

Poisonous Water :
[link to www.foxnews.com]
66% percent of peoples water in this country are fluoridated-and it comes through the bath/shower.

Nutrients declared TOXINS-1994...
WHOFAO

Codex Alimentarius will kill many.
WILL STARVE MANY
WILL DISEASE MANY

dec 31,2009 is to be implemented...anticipated that at least 1 billion through starvation...2 billion from preventable diseases under malnutrition...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/27/2009 04:27 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
9/18/2008 2:53:00 PM

FDA Issues Draft Guidance On Regulating Genetically Engineered Animals

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, part of the Department of Health and Human Services, today released for public comment draft guidance on the regulation of genetically engineered (GE) animals. The guidance document is intended to clarify the FDA's regulatory authority in this field, as well as the requirements and recommendations for producers of GE animals and products derived from GE animals.

The comment period for the draft guidance, titled "The Regulation of Genetically Engineered Animals Containing Heritable rDNA Constructs," runs for 60 days and closes Nov. 18, 2008. The 25-page document is available online at [link to www.fda.gov]

If they are so worried for your health then why are they doing this?

HR 875 The food police, criminalizing organic farming and the backyard gardener, and violation of the 10th amendment
HR 875 [link to thomas.loc.gov]

This bill is sitting in committee and I am not sure when it is going to hit the floor. One thing I do know is that very few of the Representatives have read it. As usual they will vote on this based on what someone else is saying. Urge your members to read the legislation and ask for opposition to this devastating legislation. Devastating for everyday folks but great for factory farming ops like Monsanto, ADM, Sodexo and Tyson to name a few.

I have no doubt that this legislation was heavily influenced by lobbyists from huge food producers. This legislation is so broad based that technically someone with a little backyard garden could get fined and have their property seized. It will affect anyone who produces food even if they do not sell but only consume it. It will literally put all independent farmers and food producers out of business due to the huge amounts of money it will take to conform to factory farming methods. If people choose to farm without industry standards such as chemical pesticides and fertilizers they will be subject to a variety of harassment from this completely new agency that has never before existed. That's right, a whole new government agency is being created just to police food, for our own protection of course.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, READ THIS LEGISLATION FOR YOURSELF.
[link to www.campaignforliberty.com]

[link to animalid.aphis.usda.gov]
o protect the health of U.S. livestock and poultry and the economic well-being of those industries, we must be able to quickly and effectively trace an animal disease to its source.

When a disease outbreak occurs, animal health officials need to know:

* Which animals are involved in a disease outbreak
* Where the infected animals are currently located
* What other animals might have been exposed to the disease

By choosing to participate in NAIS, you will join a national disease response network built to protect your animals, your neighbors, and your economic livelihood against the devastation of a foreign animal disease outbreak.

Take the first step - Register your premises today!
CREEPY "register your premises"-should not be hard to do with GPS on everyones' "premises"
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.michael-robinett.com]

to control human behavior not all documents were destroyed

"human testing issues"

covert testing on unwitting subjects...

Frank Olsen research-22 yrs after they killed him with LSD they admitted it-it was on tv

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real tragedy is this is but a HANDFUL of cases-de-classified and recorded in posterity-truth cannot be buried forever

I am barely scratching the surface...

As anyone who is lurking can see-we have very few claiming it is all made up...very interesting...speaks LOUDLY.

Truth can be bold...hf

dynamite
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

steering hurricanes on science program...

Dr Bernard Eastlund had many things patented and spoke about the weapon potential-Quite high

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

[link to www.haarp.net]

"Classified, classified, classified..."

older video

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classified

How many "terrorists" are they expecting...seems pretty obvious...

little birds are chattering LOUDLY...seems pretty clear,
MountWeather in virginia is a hub-120 other routes outbound/inbound

this must be for the "terrorists" too. Hover test of Lockheed Martin Multiple Kill Vehicle MKV-L ballistic missile interceptor-like a fricking energizer bunny...or a terminator device

which one? who knows there are plenty

and the hits keep coming

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

dynamite

180+ camps and increasing...

Foreign troops in abundance are already here and have been for a while.

bump

Following a CBS News investigation in May, Congress is accusing FEMA of a cover-up — putting thousands of Katrina victims in trailers the agency knew were unhealthy. Armen Keteyian reports.

burnit
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lots of concrete tombs being prepared

COG and millions of elite, technical, and slave workers.

RIP Phil Schneider hf rose-he died to tell us about the 129+ underground bases being built since mainly the 40s

[link to www.apfn.org]
My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider. Philip and I met in 1986, were married in Carson City, Nevada, and had a daughter, Marie, in 1987. We were
divorced in 1990 and lived in separate residences. Philip lived in an apartment complex in Wilsonville, Oregon. On 1/17/1996 I received a call that Philip was dead in his apartment and apparently had died up to a week before his body was discovered. At the time of the removal of his body, his cause of death was by a stroke. When I went to the funeral home I had feelings of discomfort about his death. I asked to view the body, but due to decomposition, the funeral director suggested otherwise. I wanted to be sure, in my own mind, that Philip had not died under "unnatural causes". For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc. etc.

hf

bump

dynamite

hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/27/2009 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to truthiscontagious.com]

Take care hf

charlie
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/28/2009 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Black sun and 4th Reich/WWIII so many want DOOM-THEY will have it...until they learn

bump

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/28/2009 08:43 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++