bump
ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
03/29/2010 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101
If you watched the Glenn Beck video on page 1 of this thread you will see they are already taking ours and our childrens DNA and keeping it on file.

This greatly bothers me because I am an Rh-negative blood type individual! If you look at the Georia Guidestones that say we need a population of 500,000,000. The population right now is approx. 6,810,800,000. The Rh- population is approx. 15% of population = 1,021,620,000. Type O - blood the universal donor type account for 7% of the population. If you reduced the population to just the O- people, the account for a world population of 476,756,000, thus leaving room for government and privileged individuals. You may this this is BS. But look at the connection to the Rh- blood and the rockefellers & rothschilds.

I feel if someone out there has a list we are not privy to seeing, someone should be creating a way that us mere civilians can protect ourselves. Check out www.rhnegativeregistry.com if you too are an Rh- blood type individual.

Look up Hitler and Rh- blood...scares the crap out of me.

God said - I will put enmity between you and the woman and between the mans seed and the womans seed. Was he really referring to the Rh- factor and the complication of incompatible pregnancies? Before rhogam a man and woman of incompatible blood types usually only conceived and brought to term 1 baby. Food for thought!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 927240

I agree as the positive Simian traits are exacerbated with Rh+ blood and Rhogam...I agree...they do track the negs...truly/ The mixing of the differing seed lines was an aberrant act, weakening supernormal abilities or senses...and why the exterminati like to inbreed and keep the wealth in their families(to make them stronger over psyche control and focus)...while encouraging interacial mixing to weaken the psychic gifts for the purer bloodlines...This is what they are promoting now...so they can keep everyone ethnic but them-they can then deny them the rights to familial lands or legally held property as we see happening all over. They did it to many titled land holders in Europe after WWI and WWII-many lost ancestral holdings...they are thieves to all but their select group and even then they are cannibalistic on each other when pressed-self sacrifice is not their forte'

bump

Thx for your thought provoking post I find is very credible from my research, and I have suggested the aberration is the Simian traits brought forward by the Rephan, the lofty fallen...Nephilim...Cedars, Oaks...losing acorns??? Titans...giants...annunaki...only they thought themselves gods over us and in the days after the flood and the survivors perplexed them...and then many of them realized there was another greater than they, a true progenitor to mankind...seems many study it but remain rebellious to truth.

Take care as they are rounding more up and it is more than a 'pesticide'

hf
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/29/2010 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 601353

Thx for posting the Doc-I post him often myself...He reminds me of many Veterans I have had the pleasure of assisting...

Take care in all ways...the time ahead is filled with angst for many-remember to breathe.

hf

hiding
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/29/2010 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

:ohbingo:

they are looking for those who would assist the Most High in sealing them down completely and they fear that more than most fear them...for it is beyond their comprehension

But many will be sought and even if tanks come against them...they will not go until the Most High ALLOWS it and not until then.

10000 will fall to their side...and the Most High fortifies whom is chosen and some sadly are slated for destruction regardless and that is their function as well...to each a time and a season

Ciao

Namaste hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/29/2010 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
DNA has been getting pulled more and more, even in other countries...

Like China:China DNA tests on kids 3:36
In Chongqing, China, 'camp' for a certain group of kids means DNA swabs and tests to identify their possible talents.

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 758616
Canada
04/05/2010 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2010 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.hundredyearlie.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2010 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2010 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

substituting the war threat with the "environmental" threat...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2010 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

research MYCOPLASMAS

1st one patented here...and how many newer diseases have occurred following that...just saying...

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265764
United States
04/09/2010 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, The Bees are a very old 'hidden symbol' of the Mystery Religions. They represent both The Hive mind, and That Which buzzes and agitate, as flies swarms do... they represent the Swarm and they are said to be lead by a Lord Bee or Queen Bee, a Lord Fly or a Queen Fly. The Lord of the Flies come to mind. Trace the symbol of the Bee in all Royal heraldy world-wide for an even more significant realization.

There are two paths you can go on, the Human-Animal Hybrid, OR the purely synthetic Andriod. In both cases, Man shall be as gods, experiencing Good and Evil, and Man's eyes will be open and yet for all that, yet all men shall surely die.

Synchronicity is natures way of telling you to pay attention, they are a sign... of what? You have to figure that out yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 715509

bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/23/2010 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grotesquely, biometric ID cards are coming to
Rwanda. ID cards were a major tool in the Rwandan
genocide. Imagine how much more effective the
genocide could have been with a computerised
population register and an ID system with biometrics to
prevent fraud or evasion. Rwanda's experience is an
horrific illustration of how lethal ID cards can be in a
nation in civil war, and raises uncomfortable questions
about western involvement, as does the situation in
Congo.

Article on Identity Cards across the global populace. This article published in Nexus magazine by Nathan Allonby
© Global Research
31 August 2009
Centre for Research on
Globalization
Montreal, Canada
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 931125
United States
04/23/2010 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

rockefeller

history channel population control and rockefeller

all roads lead to rome

seems the writing on the wall is becoming clearer to many

Project Paperclip guided the way-

mind control to help the agenda along

other programs assisted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MlFajrqKDc&feature=related

all the vaccination issues and exploding canisters of the virus-contaminated samples sent throughout the world-would not be the first time people have been used as guinea pigs or lab rats-the elite think it is their right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySw-0uY4CUA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MfUwsl6K8M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_uO8fW5dsQ

so much out there it is mindblowing

Take care hf hiding

bump

It seems environmentalism will be used to accomplish this to a large degree
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

I tried to watch them all at the same time
Smilin' Irish Eyes

User ID: 656642
United States
04/29/2010 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest many look at many of the videos in this thread so most will have a real awareness of what is really at hand-technology has gone beyond the masses or the TPTB can control

It is quite dangerous-and with all the CEOs leaving and police chiefs resigning...as well as all the microbiologists and world class scientists have died mysteriously for the last 5+ yrs and if one were to cause chaos by creating a pandemic or implanting the masses with RFID controlling most so they will be unable to follow their own will but that of a super mainframe...

bump

or even watch this series at this link-enligtening
Thread: Issues of MindControl - Dr. Luukanen-Kilde

Just a quick bump as this thread is just fantastic.

:hippobump:
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
05/22/2010 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest many look at many of the videos in this thread so most will have a real awareness of what is really at hand-technology has gone beyond the masses or the TPTB can control

It is quite dangerous-and with all the CEOs leaving and police chiefs resigning...as well as all the microbiologists and world class scientists have died mysteriously for the last 5+ yrs and if one were to cause chaos by creating a pandemic or implanting the masses with RFID controlling most so they will be unable to follow their own will but that of a super mainframe...

bump

or even watch this series at this link-enligtening
Thread: Issues of MindControl - Dr. Luukanen-Kilde

Just a quick bump as this thread is just fantastic.

Quoting: Smilin' Irish Eyes

thx Irish hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
05/29/2010 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
06/22/2010 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who are "newbies" to GLP, I would really suggest reading this thread. It will take a while, so I suggest signing up for a free account so that you can tell which pages you have read and/or mark as one of your favorites.

ShadowDancer has compiled a ton of fantastic information that is truly worth your time in my own little humble opinion.

PUPPYbump
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
06/29/2010 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who are "newbies" to GLP, I would really suggest reading this thread. It will take a while, so I suggest signing up for a free account so that you can tell which pages you have read and/or mark as one of your favorites.

ShadowDancer has compiled a ton of fantastic information that is truly worth your time in my own little humble opinion.

PUPPYbump

Thx Smilin'

BTW I recall 33 pages and I have not removed anything but I CAN NOT control others...so get the info you need as things are scrubbed regularly from the web...even stuff that posts one week may be lost the next-forewarned is forearmed, seems a communication 'anomaly' will likely hit...sooner or later, get the info while you can...Take care hf

PUPPYbump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
lots of strange things happening now

Cern blasts away

seems the GOM is a TICKing time bomb...

water shortages and famines ahead for many-as weather anomalies drive the population out...

many will be aimlessly wandering.

MASSive earth changes and unbearable heat

as the grass is browned and the waters made BITTER

Please leave the GOM while you can...

coastal areas need to be under alert-seems the waters are being made ACIDIC

Bitter

bubbling, sulphuric acid, and BRIMSTONE-the rain will be contaminated and it will spread the world over-their deadly pesticide...as the bats starve and the bees die en masse

[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]

Tony Hayward and his minions enjoy the yacht races...let their reward come swiftly~for all they have sinned against the Most High and all living on the planet, even Mother Earth-Let their own hands indict them. Their own arrogance and words of hate directed to the people, choke them.

hiding

siren2

hiding

siren2

dynamite

siren2

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/07/2010 06:32 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many are saying the GOM will be our Chernobyl

I would agree-and the worst is yet to be seen.

this video is of the "dead zone" at Chernobyl in March 2006

Lisa Gerard of the "Dead Can Dance" soundtrack.

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

This video is especially harsh...as one watches a pilot...flying over the contaminated area trying to help, overcome by so much radiation he crashes-he dies while flying...as it takes him out so fast due to the high levels

The GOM is similar is scope IMHO

and as I C

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those thinking it is quite different or that we have become all we should be, stop the denial and deal with the truth

Know the govt there failed to tell many as well-similar to what we are going through now...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/13/2010 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Corexit 9500 is raining down on many now...and the numbers of brown plants will grow-

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
07/16/2010 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a quick bump for your great thread hon.

shakeit

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a quick bump for your great thread hon.

:shakeit:

Thx Smilin'

seems I will hit a page number...then when I look months later-page count down...meaning some info is scrubbed off and on it would seem...

so for a name now and then one can more easily protect sources available from scrubbing and research the name themselves...

From early 1940 to 1953, Dr. Lauretta Bender, a highly respected child neuropsychiatrist practicing at Bellevue Hospital in New York City, experimented extensively with electroshock therapy on children who had been diagnosed with "autistic schizophrenia." In all, it has been reported that Bender administered electroconvulsive therapy to at least 100 children ranging in age from three years old to 12 years, with some reports indicating the total may be twice that number. One source reports that, inclusive of Bender's work, electroconvulsive treatment was used on more than 500 children at Bellevue Hospital from 1942 to 1956, and then at Creedmoor State Hospital Children's Service from 1956 to 1969. Bender was a confident and dogmatic woman, who bristled at criticism, oftentimes refused to acknowledge reality even when it stood starkly before her.

Despite publicly claiming good results with electroshock treatment, privately Bender said she was seriously disappointed in the aftereffects and results shown by the subject children. Indeed, the condition of some of the children appeared to have only worsened

About the same time Dr. Bender was conducting her electroshock experiments, she was also widely experimenting on autistic and schizophrenic children with what she termed other “treatment endeavors.” These included use of a wide array of psycho-pharmaceutical agents, several provided to her by the Sandoz Chemical Co. in Basel, Switzerland, as well as Metrazol, sub-shock insulin therapy, amphetamines and anticonvulsants. Metrazol was a trade name for pentylenetetrazol, a drug used as a circulatory and respiratory stimulant. High doses cause convulsions, as discovered in 1934 by the Hungarian-American neurologist and psychiatrist Ladislas J. Meduna.

Metrazol had been used in convulsive therapy, but was never considered to be effective, and side effects such as seizures were difficult to avoid. The medical records of several patients who were confined at Vermont State Hospital, a public mental facility, reveal that Metrazol was administered to them by CIA contractor Dr. Robert Hyde on numerous occasions in order “to address overly aggressive behavior.” One of these patients, Karen Wetmore, received the drug on a number of occasions for no discernible medical reason. During the same ten-year period in which Metrazol was used by the Vermont State Hospital, patient deaths skyrocketed. In 1982, the FDA revoked its approval of Metrazol.

much more at link like:

In addition to Fink, Bender also greatly admired the work of Dr. Lothar B. Kalinowsky, a psychiatrist who also consulted closely with the CIA on electroshock matters. Kalinowsky, who was part Jewish and had fled Germany in 1933, was Fink’s close friend and, like Fink, was widely recognized as an expert on electroconvulsive therapy. Kalinowsky met with the CIA’s Allen and Gaynor frequently and sometimes was accompanied by Dr. Fink at the New York State Psychiatric Institute, where he worked closely with Dr. Hoch.

While it is clear from Dr. Bender’s papers that she also considered the early LSD work of “Dr.” Alfred M. Hubbard in Vancouver, Canada, to be “very substantial and beneficial,” it is important to state here that Hubbard was not a physician nor did he have any formal medical training. Hubbard, a jovial character who sometimes worked with the FBI and CIA, was a strong proponent of the use of LSD.

Despite the fact that he had no medical credentials and once served time in prison for smuggling, he hoodwinked the Sandoz Chemical Co. into supplying him such ample amounts of LSD that he dispersed so widely and abundantly that he earned the title “The Johnny Appleseed of LSD.” Hubbard’s use of LSD in allegedly curing alcoholism is still cited today.

How Hubbard so easily passed as a physician is unknown. Even a 1961 paper published by New York Medical College, Department of Psychiatry, and authored by Dr. A.M. Freedman, cited Hubbard’s LSD work with “children, primarily delinquents” to have been 85% successful.”

Other physicians whom Dr. Bender consulted about the effects of LSD on children were Drs. Ronald A. Sandison, Thomas M. Ling and John Buckman.
[link to waronyou.com]

Victims of this government-engineered, stealth genocide are robbed of the most basic of human rights -- free will, freedom from external manipulation of their physiological and mental functions.

Because the microwave attack system can be precision-targeted to unique individuals, this silent torture and impairment technology can and is being used by federal and local law enforcement to impose a regimen of extrajudicial electromagnetic incarceration -- a "microwave ghetto."

According to victim accounts, "innocent but targeted" persons may be subjected to heightened levels of silent torture or impairment if they dare to venture beyond their immediate neighborhoods -- to go "beyond the pale." Operators of the microwave attack weapon obtain the necessary targeting location coordinates from hidden GPS satellite units; the victim's cellphone; or infrared laser devices trained upon the victim by vigilante "community stalkers" who may be affiliated with town watch or community policing groups.
[link to www.nowpublic.com]

a very enlightening pdf
[link to www.ncjrs.gov]

need to move data along...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2010 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Veteran print and TV journalist Vic Livingston of Bucks County, PA is seeking an emergency restraining order in Federal District Court in Philadelphia to stop the MAGLOCLEN-RISS mid-Atlantic states fusion center and its security, intelligence and law enforcement affiliates -- including defense contractor Lockheed Martin -- from assaulting any human being with classified microwave radio frequency weapons, including a classified weapon system installed on cell towers throughout America."

Barre' has just signed into law the hiring of 1000 more border police and the use of predatory drones that can kill people, depressing a button from some pyschopath "defense" contractor at the console of a computer located in Florida.

We have far more militarization of the domestic US.

Will these police protect the US or will they add to the power of the burgeoning Domestic Gestapo?

The borders do need protection -- but not while the US is already under virtual lock down by the Virtual Buchenwald microwave tower system.

The US needs to save itself from the coming economic meltdown by rolling back Obama's socialized medicine -- the ultimate invasion of personal privacy by Big Brother. (If you think your medical records will remain private, think again.) Or your financial records, or your legal records, or your philosophical/religious/cultural beliefs...THINK AGAIN!!!

Barre' has shown himself to be no different than Bush -- both of them are charter members of the Military-Corporate Takeover.

shrub jr had his jeff gluckert and Ashe ass...barre and rahm both appear to have membership in chicagos oldest male bathhouse...no different-appearances can easily be misdirected...for the public...

for the good fight and upright journalists:

Vic Livingston requests that attorney contact information be posted on his Facebook page, or at [link to NowPublic.com] in the article comments sections. His email address is [email protected], but due to what he describes as ongoing malicious interception of his telecommunications, Livingston asks that contact information also be left on his internet pages.

Take care, it is going to get much hotter for most.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2010 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

targetting systems

This cell tower- based microwave attack system apparently uses various advanced technologies to target human beings. According to information obtained from unclassified patents, defense industry trade journals, as well as an analysis of victim accounts, it appears that a three-dimensional, invisible infrared laser targeting sensor array secreted in or near the victim's home or place of business makes possible precision-placed electromagnetic frequency attacks, prolonged or sudden and momentary, to specific body parts -- internal or external.

The literature states that laser targeting systems can be trained on vehicles or moving targets, facilitating precision attacks even if the target is traveling at extremely high rates of speed.
[link to www.defensereview.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 896456
United States
08/14/2010 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you watched the Glenn Beck video on page 1 of this thread you will see they are already taking ours and our childrens DNA and keeping it on file.

This greatly bothers me because I am an Rh-negative blood type individual! If you look at the Georia Guidestones that say we need a population of 500,000,000. The population right now is approx. 6,810,800,000. The Rh- population is approx. 15% of population = 1,021,620,000. Type O - blood the universal donor type account for 7% of the population. If you reduced the population to just the O- people, the account for a world population of 476,756,000, thus leaving room for government and privileged individuals. You may this this is BS. But look at the connection to the Rh- blood and the rockefellers & rothschilds.

I feel if someone out there has a list we are not privy to seeing, someone should be creating a way that us mere civilians can protect ourselves. Check out www.rhnegativeregistry.com if you too are an Rh- blood type individual.

Look up Hitler and Rh- blood...scares the crap out of me.

God said - I will put enmity between you and the woman and between the mans seed and the womans seed. Was he really referring to the Rh- factor and the complication of incompatible pregnancies? Before rhogam a man and woman of incompatible blood types usually only conceived and brought to term 1 baby. Food for thought!

I agree as the positive Simian traits are exacerbated with Rh+ blood and Rhogam...I agree...they do track the negs...truly/ The mixing of the differing seed lines was an aberrant act, weakening supernormal abilities or senses...and why the exterminati like to inbreed and keep the wealth in their families(to make them stronger over psyche control and focus)...while encouraging interacial mixing to weaken the psychic gifts for the purer bloodlines...This is what they are promoting now...so they can keep everyone ethnic but them-they can then deny them the rights to familial lands or legally held property as we see happening all over. They did it to many titled land holders in Europe after WWI and WWII-many lost ancestral holdings...they are thieves to all but their select group and even then they are cannibalistic on each other when pressed-self sacrifice is not their forte'

bump

Thx for your thought provoking post I find is very credible from my research, and I have suggested the aberration is the Simian traits brought forward by the Rephan, the lofty fallen...Nephilim...Cedars, Oaks...losing acorns??? Titans...giants...annunaki...only they thought themselves gods over us and in the days after the flood and the survivors perplexed them...and then many of them realized there was another greater than they, a true progenitor to mankind...seems many study it but remain rebellious to truth.

Take care as they are rounding more up and it is more than a 'pesticide'

hf

Thank you Shadow Dancer. I am publically sharing the info where I can in an effort to wake people before "they" just shake us out of bed....

GLP