ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 1280047
United States
03/03/2011 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eugenics 101
[link to www.eugenicsarchive.org]

still doubting the agenda befalling many...

Bioethics Research Library
The Joseph and Rose Kennedy Institute of Ethics
Box 571212, Georgetown University
Washington, DC 20057-1212
202-687-3885; fax: 202-687-8089
e-mail:[email protected]
[link to bioethics.georgetown.edu]

There was a free spirit in the Kennedy household, until they did a Frances Farmer type hold on her-

"How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted." More at link:
[link to blackgenocide.org]

Know the truth

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race
(Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

and more clarification on who Margaret Sanger really was:

"On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

Sanger espoused the thinking of eugenicists -- similar to Darwin's "survival of the fittest" -- but related the concept to human society, saying the genetic makeup of the poor, and minorities, for example, was inferior. Pivot of Civilization, by Margaret Sanger, 1922, p. 80
[link to www.dianedew.com]

Margaret was a racist...and her mentors

"Sanger embraced Malthusian eugenics. Thomas Robert Malthus, a 19th-century cleric and professor of political economy, believed a population time bomb threatened the existence of the human race.2 He viewed social problems such as poverty, deprivation and hunger as evidence of this “population crisis.” According to writer George Grant, Malthus condemned charities and other forms of benevolence, because he believed they only exacerbated the problems. His answer was to restrict population growth of certain groups of people.3 His theories of population growth and economic stability became the basis for national and international social policy. Grant quotes from Malthus' magnum opus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, published in six editions from 1798 to 1826:

All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.4

Malthus' disciples believed if Western civilization were to survive, the physically unfit, the materially poor, the spiritually diseased, the racially inferior, and the mentally incompetent had to be suppressed and isolated—or even, perhaps, eliminated. His disciples felt the subtler and more “scientific” approaches of education, contraception, sterilization and abortion were more “practical and acceptable ways” to ease the pressures of the alleged overpopulation.5

Critics of Malthusianism said the group “produced a new vocabulary of mumbo-jumbo. It was all hard-headed, scientific and relentless.” Further, historical facts have proved the Malthusian mathematical scheme regarding overpopulation to be inaccurate, though many still believe them.6

[link to www.citizenreviewonline.org]

Margaret was clearly a racist-
"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population"

Seems any population not approved by the nanny world...
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
just checkin'
User ID: 1398529
United States
05/24/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.eugenicsarchive.org]

still doubting the agenda befalling many...

Bioethics Research Library
The Joseph and Rose Kennedy Institute of Ethics
Box 571212, Georgetown University
Washington, DC 20057-1212
202-687-3885; fax: 202-687-8089
e-mail:[email protected]

There was a free spirit in the Kennedy household, until they did a Frances Farmer type hold on her-

"How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted." More at link:
[link to blackgenocide.org]

Know the truth

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race
(Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

and more clarification on who Margaret Sanger really was:

"On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

Sanger espoused the thinking of eugenicists -- similar to Darwin's "survival of the fittest" -- but related the concept to human society, saying the genetic makeup of the poor, and minorities, for example, was inferior. Pivot of Civilization, by Margaret Sanger, 1922, p. 80
[link to www.dianedew.com]

Margaret was a racist...and her mentors

"Sanger embraced Malthusian eugenics. Thomas Robert Malthus, a 19th-century cleric and professor of political economy, believed a population time bomb threatened the existence of the human race.2 He viewed social problems such as poverty, deprivation and hunger as evidence of this “population crisis.” According to writer George Grant, Malthus condemned charities and other forms of benevolence, because he believed they only exacerbated the problems. His answer was to restrict population growth of certain groups of people.3 His theories of population growth and economic stability became the basis for national and international social policy. Grant quotes from Malthus' magnum opus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, published in six editions from 1798 to 1826:

All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.4

Malthus' disciples believed if Western civilization were to survive, the physically unfit, the materially poor, the spiritually diseased, the racially inferior, and the mentally incompetent had to be suppressed and isolated—or even, perhaps, eliminated. His disciples felt the subtler and more “scientific” approaches of education, contraception, sterilization and abortion were more “practical and acceptable ways” to ease the pressures of the alleged overpopulation.5

Critics of Malthusianism said the group “produced a new vocabulary of mumbo-jumbo. It was all hard-headed, scientific and relentless.” Further, historical facts have proved the Malthusian mathematical scheme regarding overpopulation to be inaccurate, though many still believe them.6

[link to www.citizenreviewonline.org]

Margaret was clearly a racist-
"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population"

Seems any population not approved by the nanny world...
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

sanger has shown herself to be a blight on the earth

let it all come out-every last bit

bump

thanks for this thread-and the uncovering of it all
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 287857
United States
06/19/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Salient timeline MARK bump

bump
for awareness of all stressers increasing-let the truth be known by those willing to hear it or C it-while many continue denying
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2011 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

digital angel=RFID

digital tv ties to Dr Jose Delgado, GWEN, ELF,VLF,Cell, Scalar, and so on...the more they have their pulse points the more HAARP and that which uses EMF(radiation) to affect behavior

Please research the truth

It does not matter if you like me or not-know the truth so you can make the decisions soundly not based on fear-

very real and we are close to hammer time for all
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/28/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
just checkin'
User ID: 1398529

More than welcome!

Thanks for the comment as well-edifying to one so isolated-

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/07/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
pertinent info-for the latecomers...

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1469248
United States
11/22/2011 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer, the videos you posted on page 27 are no longer on youtube.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/22/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
ShadowDancer, the videos you posted on page 27 are no longer on youtube.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469248

All the more reason to heed my words typed many times:

janitors are sweeping all kinds of stuff 24/7 trying to insure the masses do not consume anything unseemly and perchance awaken to the grand illusion they have set up

Best hold onto what one studies or compares...for future study-much disappears daily.

If the men and women actually awaken and perceive the truth beyond all the canned spam they are fed daily-then a true awakening and a real golden world unveils...seems many will be struck with the mock 'ascension' tablatures....

real changes are actually happening for various reasons...but many are enamored of technology far more...

bells and whistles play many
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Sammie

User ID: 2220559
United States
02/07/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
great thread

and sadly, I do believe the transhumanism movement is deeply rooted in the monetary & political power structures, with a long history of control, horrific brutality that has no respect for the life ....nd by that I mean all sentient beings, including animals and human alike.

I wished to bump this in case others had missed it, as I had.

Lots of valuable info here (despite youtube terminating user accounts, resulting in broken links).

I know how much effort goes into, not only researching but also compiling it into a format for threads

Thank you for you time, sweat and, I'm certain, tears.

This issue pulls at my heart in a way like few others. It is literally a physical pain to comprehend the sheer breath of inhumanity that a person must possess in order to even conjure such ideas,let alone act on them.

To see animals tortured, for lab testing sends me over the edge with despair.

Those who can not consent, those who can not defend themselves, those without knowledge of what is being done and no rights to defend themselves...... to see these beings.. animal and human (who, more often than not, experiencing the same injustice and powerlessness) endure unimaginable and UNNECESSARY suffering is beyond overwhelming for anyone who has any ability to empathize with other living beings ("great" or "small").

I think these individuals must posses a complete void of soul (and spirit) in order to embody such a sheer lack consciousness, and one which, can not (on any level) resonate with compassion, what so ever.

In short, they are not humans beings...they are not even animals.

They are not sentient beings, in any form or fashion.

This has been going on... it is going on...

There are some things that are simply not tolerable regardless of the circumstances involved in completely withdrawing consent.... but if there is a shred of dignity, integrity and compassion remaining in the individuals who reside on this planet (which I do believe) there is, we must find the courage to stand against such agendas.

Regardless of the outcome.

Despite the dangers it puts us in. Principal is defined in words, integrity and honor is displayed in action.

What will it take...what more has to be endured before enough is enough?

Where is the line in the sand?

WHERE?

If it isnt defined, it doesnt exist and that is a dangerous road without boundaries or limits.

A short walk through history is enough to know, that men (mankind), even few in number, suffering with the greatest psychosis' have long been at work in the most powerful seats of policy, academia and wealth manipulation.

Here is another angle that I'm not sure has been brought up, as I had to skip around a bit today through the pages... ands that is Personality genocide though behavioral "science".

I have felt this myself recently and have been denied employment due to psych tests for jobs despite my long work history with one 2 firms (15 yrs...10 at the last one), stellar performance record, suburb interviews, and on and on.....

it IS genocide.... no job = no food, no home and thus death as these are the basic human survival needs.

Anyway here is a doc, on the history. I'm sure some are familiar with many of the concepts, as I was, but the depth of the film is quite good and
i learned a lot from it.

I would highly recommend everyone watch it in it's entirety.

It's horrific..yet it is happening ( and this is just the behavioral aspect, not to mention the other topics that have been discussed here).

What these bastards ( 'TOP Scientists") did to animals, their fellow man and even children and BABIES..... all documented in their "scientific" medical journals as academic research.... is Beyond my comprehension and I hope it always will be.

I never wish to understand a mind that works in this manner.... ever.

Last Edited by Sammie on 02/07/2012 04:24 PM
"Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow".  ~Aesop

"Once in a dream I saw a snake swallowing its own tail, it swallowed and swallowed until it got halfway round, and there it stopped and there it stayed, it was stuffed with its own self. Some fix, that.
We only have ourselves to go on, and it’s enough…" -Charles Bukowski

"Grasping at things can only yield one of two results:
Either the thing you are grasping at disappears, or you yourself disappear.
It is only a matter of which occurs first."
-Goenka
Sammie

United States
02/07/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revealing statements from the "experts" in this "science"

"Men are built, not born…. Give me the baby, and I’ll make it climb and use its hands in constructing buildings of stone or wood…. I’ll make it a thief, a gunman or a dope fiend. The possibilities of shaping in any direction are almost endless…"
John B. Watson, psychologist, founder of "Behaviorism"

"We can choose to use our growing knowledge to enslave people in ways never dreamed of before, depersonalizing them, controlling them by means so carefully selected that they will perhaps never be aware of their loss of personhood."

-Carl R. Rodgers, Former President of the American Psychological Association (APA)

"It will of course, be understood that directly or indirectly, soon or late, every advance in the sciences of human nature will contribute to our success in controlling human nature and changing it to the advantage of the common wheel."

-Edward Thorndike, Key Psychology Theorist, member of the "Eugenics Committee of the USA"

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain."

-Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, Feb. 24, 1974. Delgado was reported as part of the "MK-Ultra" CIA mind-control program.

"Should it turn out that in spite of in the new-born is a weakly and ill-bred child, then a gentle death will be provided for him by the medical board, which decides over the citizenship papers of the society, let’s say through a small dose of morphine… (The parents) will not give themselves over to rebellious feelings for long but will try it fresh and happily a second time, if they are permitted to do so and have a certificate granting them the right to the procedure."

-Dr. Alfred Ploetz in 1895; German psychiatrist who founded eugenics in Germany, paving the way for the horrors of Hitler's genocide.

"It was only through the political work of Hitler that the meaning of racial hygiene has become publicly manifest in Germany, and it is only due to him that our thirty-year-old dream to put racial hygiene into practice has become a reality."

-Dr. Ernst Rudin, Nazi psychiatrist, explaining how psychiatrists in Germany originated the ideas of genocide which Hitler later executed.
Note: Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger published Rudin's article in the U.S.: "Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need"

"The most effective race preserving measure is that which gives the greatest support to the natural defenses....We may and we must rely on the healthy instincts of the best of our people...for the extermination of elements of the population loaded with dregs. Otherwise, these deleterious mutations will permeate the body of the people like the cells of a cancer."

-Konrad Lorenz, Nazi lecturer in psychology, University of Konigsberg, 1940

"Once in a dream I saw a snake swallowing its own tail, it swallowed and swallowed until it got halfway round, and there it stopped and there it stayed, it was stuffed with its own self. Some fix, that.

-Goenka
Sammie

United States
02/07/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
shameless bump

-Goenka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3290547
United States
04/01/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
another shameless bump

I have just begun to grieve for my aged aunt

A greedy family member was able to surreptiously get the medical POA from another....and signed a DNR on her...they gave my beloved aunt morphine and she died with 12 hours...

Bad enough

as I was setting things up so she and her aged brother(profoundly deaf) could stay with me...

So at the funeral observing many 'family' acting like brazen predators I on principle, stayed longer to assist

Now my aged beloved uncle has been served

The greedy are claiming he is incompetent and so deaf he is confused

Perhaps the actions of the state or the greedy have more to do with getting control of 100000s of dollars

I must stay and help him as I have seen discrimination throughout my life and cannot ignore such egregious actions

He has been deaf for over 60 yrs, now they move against this man who worked as a simple farmer his whole life.

now the vultures gather trying to take from the living what they never worked for

Seems they do have an agenda to readily dispose of the truly chaste, to feed the unholy

assisted deaths will be oh so common

despicable

but the way of the fallen shall become endemic
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/18/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
revealing indeed

as many who have chased shadows, ignoring the actual substance...others astutely reflect clearly

peace upon the peacemakers

hiding

and death to those who idolize destruction

Revealing statements from the "experts" in this "science"

"Men are built, not born…. Give me the baby, and I’ll make it climb and use its hands in constructing buildings of stone or wood…. I’ll make it a thief, a gunman or a dope fiend. The possibilities of shaping in any direction are almost endless…"
John B. Watson, psychologist, founder of "Behaviorism"

"We can choose to use our growing knowledge to enslave people in ways never dreamed of before, depersonalizing them, controlling them by means so carefully selected that they will perhaps never be aware of their loss of personhood."

-Carl R. Rodgers, Former President of the American Psychological Association (APA)

"It will of course, be understood that directly or indirectly, soon or late, every advance in the sciences of human nature will contribute to our success in controlling human nature and changing it to the advantage of the common wheel."

-Edward Thorndike, Key Psychology Theorist, member of the "Eugenics Committee of the USA"

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain."

-Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, Feb. 24, 1974. Delgado was reported as part of the "MK-Ultra" CIA mind-control program.

"Should it turn out that in spite of in the new-born is a weakly and ill-bred child, then a gentle death will be provided for him by the medical board, which decides over the citizenship papers of the society, let’s say through a small dose of morphine… (The parents) will not give themselves over to rebellious feelings for long but will try it fresh and happily a second time, if they are permitted to do so and have a certificate granting them the right to the procedure."

-Dr. Alfred Ploetz in 1895; German psychiatrist who founded eugenics in Germany, paving the way for the horrors of Hitler's genocide.

"It was only through the political work of Hitler that the meaning of racial hygiene has become publicly manifest in Germany, and it is only due to him that our thirty-year-old dream to put racial hygiene into practice has become a reality."

-Dr. Ernst Rudin, Nazi psychiatrist, explaining how psychiatrists in Germany originated the ideas of genocide which Hitler later executed.
Note: Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger published Rudin's article in the U.S.: "Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need"

"The most effective race preserving measure is that which gives the greatest support to the natural defenses....We may and we must rely on the healthy instincts of the best of our people...for the extermination of elements of the population loaded with dregs. Otherwise, these deleterious mutations will permeate the body of the people like the cells of a cancer."

-Konrad Lorenz, Nazi lecturer in psychology, University of Konigsberg, 1940
 Quoting: Sammie

GLP