United States
07/24/2009 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: When they come for your Guns...
thanks ma

lol
 Quoting: malu

You make it to the beach party yet? .,.. Or is it in the fall?
malu

User ID: 593162
United States
07/24/2009 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks ma

lol

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 720967

it was fourth of july weekend, it was a riot!
"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

Israel's Mossad

"The truth shall set you free."

U.S. Central Intelligence Agency Motto
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 556632
United States
07/24/2009 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it even looked like that would happen they would all be reported stolen before the law was passed. And as for the ammo guy, some of us have more than a box sitting around the house. :D
p7m8

User ID: 731646
United States
07/24/2009 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What guns?
 Quoting: Chawlee

hide to fight another day... I don't know what they are talking about, and once they ask for them, they will never ever get any trust or compliance from me AGAIN...

I have no weapons officer...

thank you and have a nice life...
p7m8

User ID: 731646
United States
07/24/2009 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I have said on this site on many occasions, I have never owned a firearm and never will, because the Government will protect me, the police are my friends, and besides, guns kill people.
 Quoting: Duncan Kunz

yea what he said...
Reece2076  (OP)

User ID: 734060
China
07/24/2009 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
odd timing

just came home from a company picnic, i was given a personal tour of the plant, which my brother is involved with. i was absolutely delighted to find they make submachine guns, i saw the major components to hundreds of them.

after a nice chat with the plant manager, i will be doing some freelance work for them.

i just died and went to heaven,,,,

btw: if they come to your home for your guns, give them to them. if it gets to that point , you will lose. this is why it is important to know your enemies, where they live, where they eat, where they shit, they have families too

just an observation

It seems many DON'T know who the real enemy is. In fact many will gladly take the blue pill and join them IMO.
As Above, So Below

Work Smarter, Not Harder
Reece2076  (OP)

China
07/24/2009 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
When they come for your guns will you just give them up because the police officer asked you to. Will you then just comply because the cop is just doing his job.

The responses to many of the threads about the Gates incident has showed me that many of you will do what you're told because the cop is just doing his job. A lot of you believe a cop has the right to arrest you if you dare speak up about a perceived injustice.

I admit Gates was asking for trouble by talking smack to the cop. However the cop had no right to arrest him. For those who think he did, then why were the charges dropped almost immediately?

A lot of you talk a big game from your keyboards. But this incident just goes to show that when the time comes many of you will just comply. In fact I'll take it a step further and say many of you will probably help round the "troublemakers" up.

Hey reece, you are one of the biggest 'talkers' on GLP.

You are attempting, in this thread, to somehow prove that Gates had the nerve to do what GLP'rs wouldn't, thereby somehow making Gates the good guy and the Cops the bad guys.

STFU REECE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 618285

Look I'm not saying Gates acted appropriately the entire time. The cop definitely didn't when he arrested an American citizen without just cause. It's sad that many of you are so blinded by race on this issue that you don't see it.

I suppose you think the law enforcement officers at Waco or Ruby ridge were just doing their jobs too. They were the good guys and those radicals were clearly the bad guys right.
As Above, So Below

Work Smarter, Not Harder
tungfumastR NLI
User ID: 519387
United States
07/24/2009 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pft. If they want my weaponry, they're gonna have to get on their knees and suck my dick.

Thing is, I don't have a dick.

So when a dick just magically materializes on my person, they can have my fucking guns.

By that time, pigs will be flying out of satan's frozen over ass in hell.

...are you hot?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 692625

Hell yes she's hot...

In fact if she was a cop, I'd gladly hand over "my gun" to her...

sideways
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 720967
United States
07/24/2009 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks ma

lol

it was fourth of july weekend, it was a riot!

I was stuck in hell... sorry I missed it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 676163
United States
07/24/2009 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are right. It's very easy to talk about what you will do in the abstract but unless you're willing to give it all up including your life, you will meekly give them up and pray that nobody hurts you. I think the percentage of people who disobey and resist is very very low.
 Quoting: Reality is BS

your opinion of people is low, everyone but yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 563271
United States
07/24/2009 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been so broke and without work so long that I had to sell my two guns. I Hope I can get a job this fall as a chicken catcher iffin I can underbid the mexican labor I have to deal with here..
Pheenix11

User ID: 664519
United States
07/25/2009 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will not give up my guns and if they come to my house looking for them I will immediately start a thread on GLP entitled "The govt has come for my guns and I'm in a Waco style showdown - ask me a question"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 731648
Canada
07/25/2009 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they want them,they will take them,just like New Orleans...

[link to www.youtube.com]

"no one will be able to be armed,we're taking all weapons"

and so they did.
Reece2076  (OP)

China
07/25/2009 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will not give up my guns and if they come to my house looking for them I will immediately start a thread on GLP entitled "The govt has come for my guns and I'm in a Waco style showdown - ask me a question"
 Quoting: Pheenix11

lol
As Above, So Below

Work Smarter, Not Harder
Reece2076  (OP)

China
07/25/2009 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

and so they did.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 731648

I remember that. The point I'm trying to make in this thread is when it comes down to this, many people here will obviously just see the cops as doing their jobs. Or there are a lot of hypocrites with a double standard.
As Above, So Below

Work Smarter, Not Harder
Topper
User ID: 717934
United States
07/25/2009 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guns of Brixton Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Clash

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting in death row

You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Oh, Guns of Brixton

The money feels good
And your life you like it well
But surely your time will come
As in heaven, as in hell

You see, he feels like Ivan
BORN under the Brixton sun
His game is called survivin'
At the end of the harder they come

You know it means no mercy
They caught him with a gun
No need for the Black Maria
Goodbye to the Brixton sun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Oh-the guns of Brixton

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
And even shoot us
But oh- the guns of Brixton

Shot down on the pavement
Waiting in death row
His game was survivin'
As in heaven as in hell

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Oh, the guns of Brixton
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 670888
Canada
07/25/2009 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What justification are they going to use to come and take away guns from a law abiding citizen?

My lawyer is way smarter than them.
Reece2076  (OP)

China
07/25/2009 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
What justification are they going to use to come and take away guns from a law abiding citizen?

My lawyer is way smarter than them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 670888

It doesn't matter they can make anything up apparently. If you resist they will taze you, arrest you, or just shoot you. And all the cops in America will stand behind them because of their code. And many people on GLP will say "you got what you deserved. The cops were just doing their jobs."
As Above, So Below

Work Smarter, Not Harder
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 731648
Canada
07/25/2009 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

and so they did.

I remember that. The point I'm trying to make in this thread is when it comes down to this, many people here will obviously just see the cops as doing their jobs. Or there are a lot of hypocrites with a double standard.
 Quoting: Reece2076

The people you refer to, are what is called "authoritarian follower personalitys" they generaly believe in and support the view of authority fiqures because they know best and those who oppose them deserve whatever they get because they try to upset the established order of things that make them feel safe.

There's even a test,called the RWA test, to see if you are one of these types.

more here on this personality type...

[link to cafephilos.wordpress.com]

[link to members.shaw.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 713394
United States
07/25/2009 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kidding right?

Duely noted:.
mfgl

User ID: 616779
United States
07/25/2009 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
When they come for your guns will you just give them up because the police officer asked you to. Will you then just comply because the cop is just doing his job.

The responses to many of the threads about the Gates incident has showed me that many of you will do what you're told because the cop is just doing his job. A lot of you believe a cop has the right to arrest you if you dare speak up about a perceived injustice.

I admit Gates was asking for trouble by talking smack to the cop. However the cop had no right to arrest him. For those who think he did, then why were the charges dropped almost immediately?

A lot of you talk a big game from your keyboards. But this incident just goes to show that when the time comes many of you will just comply. In fact I'll take it a step further and say many of you will probably help round the "troublemakers" up.

Sigh, just when I was beginning to think Op wasnt nuts and was speaking rationally for a few weeks this happens. What happened with Gates is not comparable to the police coming to random homes to take away constitutionally protected rights. Before that could happen congress and the house would have t act. By the time they come to collect the time for action is past.
mfgl

United States
07/25/2009 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey reece, you are one of the biggest 'talkers' on GLP.

You are attempting, in this thread, to somehow prove that Gates had the nerve to do what GLP'rs wouldn't, thereby somehow making Gates the good guy and the Cops the bad guys.

STFU REECE.

Look I'm not saying Gates acted appropriately the entire time. The cop definitely didn't when he arrested an American citizen without just cause. It's sad that many of you are so blinded by race on this issue that you don't see it.

I suppose you think the law enforcement officers at Waco or Ruby ridge were just doing their jobs too. They were the good guys and those radicals were clearly the bad guys right.

local law enforcement told the feds they had no problem with the waco people. they did not participate in any way whatsoever with what happened there.
mfgl

United States
07/25/2009 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would pick em off from an attic window as they approached the house.

Ya that would last about 6 hours , till they burnt that bitch down and left ur dumbass in it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 496508

Do you think your going to win? Your not going to win ever. Its the fight that counts. Do you give up? or do you fight anyways?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 670888
Canada
07/25/2009 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no way in hell they have anywhere even close to enough numbers to attempt a gun confiscation.

Word would get out fast and after a few roundups and arrests they would be met with a small army of armed citizens who would put an end to any more of their plans.

Count on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 734682
United States
07/25/2009 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll give them butter
MR.gibbles
User ID: 734678
United States
07/25/2009 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will come for all metals and plastic as they can be made deadly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722601
United States
07/25/2009 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Pheenix11

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 733802
United States
07/25/2009 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Evil Twin

07/25/2009 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I were to get belligerent with a cop and make comments about his mother, I'd be very surprised if I wasn't arrested. Maybe I'm smarter than the typical Ivy League professor, or just spent more time in the real world versus cloistered academia.

1dunno1
malu

User ID: 593162
United States
07/25/2009 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I were to get belligerent with a cop and make comments about his mother, I'd be very surprised if I wasn't arrested. Maybe I'm smarter than the typical Ivy League professor, or just spent more time in the real world versus cloistered academia.

1dunno1
 Quoting: Evil Twin

i think he showed amazing restraint, i would have been tazed into oblivion had i said that to a cop

thank you sir may i have another
"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

Israel's Mossad

"The truth shall set you free."

U.S. Central Intelligence Agency Motto

GLP