Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,818 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,362
Pageviews Today: 1,412,430Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 11,696
03:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

*** WITHIN DAYS ***:1. VACCINATION begins; 2. Obama blows himself up; 3. Clinton becomes 44th President: 4. Ethnic civil war launched 5. Nuclear Arma

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 903601
United States
04/02/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *** WITHIN DAYS ***:1. VACCINATION begins; 2. Obama blows himself up; 3. Clinton becomes 44th President: 4. Ethnic civil war launched 5. Nuclear Arma
If Obama is somehow dismissed as pres, Biden becomes pres, not Clinton! FAIL! laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 650561

Correct.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658956
United States
04/03/2010 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *** WITHIN DAYS ***:1. VACCINATION begins; 2. Obama blows himself up; 3. Clinton becomes 44th President: 4. Ethnic civil war launched 5. Nuclear Arma
i asked the same thing in VC last night. if Ovomit is declared ineligible - biden just couldnt take the seat bc that entire election ticket was fictitious - some are saying pukelosi would take the reigns - but in a matter such as this - wouldnt CONgress hold another election or would they hold another election????
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

The Constitution is clear on that. The speaker is next after the VP and I think the Senate president pro temp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658956
United States
04/03/2010 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once upon a time it was the Sec of State but was changed to elected officials
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 949548
United States
04/27/2010 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Malcolm X assassin is freed on parole in NYC

All explained long ago -
Google MattMarriott ethnic civil war

Or read above again...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 957879
United States
05/01/2010 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
one word WOW!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 962821
United States
05/09/2010 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Script continues:
Professor Calls for Mexican Revolt in America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 972445
France
05/16/2010 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ET TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971508
United States
05/16/2010 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If something happen to Obama. Then Joe Biden will become the 45th President.
Here is the list of succession of who will become President, if something happens to Obama.

Vice President: Joe Biden.
Speaker of the house of Representatives: Nancy Pelosi.
President pro-tempore of the Senate: Robert Byrd.
Secretary of the State: Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Secretary of Treasury: Timothy Geithner.
And so forth.
 Quoting: Kennethmd

Joe Biden - Admitted Zionist
Nancy Pelosi - Zionist, fake Catholic and probably a Crypto
Robert Byrd - sellout, money grubing zionist shill
Hillary Rodham Clinton - Proven Crypto zionist jew
Timothy Geithner - Zionist Banker Wall Street Jew

What are the odds that only 2 percent of the population have the power positions in washington covered so completely?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971441
United States
05/16/2010 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is not going to detonate. Someone (will probably be blamed on Christians, conservatives or conspiracy theorists), will make an attempt on his life, and wound him in the melon.
Everyone will think he died, they may even report that he does die or is on the brink of death.
And then suddenly, a miracle, within the midst of no hope and death itself, Obama will rise from his hospital bed, declaring he has healed himself, indeed, resurrected himself.
The world of Obama idol worshippers will cheer, they will be besides themselves with orgasmic glory, tears and shouts for the true king of their lives.

Then eyes will turn on those who are to blame, the haters, those vile criminals who dare humilate the great one, who actually depict him as a joker, a fool. The haters who fight change and the great one who will bring it to this country.
Things will change quickly then, on a dime freedom will be gone in the world. All kings of all nations will bow to the god man, the messiah who resurrected himself and will bring great change to this world.

Yep, yep, I see it so clearly.

The mark is coming, its not far away now.
 Quoting: Fishersofmen

Verse 8 written from the time perspective of end time Christians (Rev 17:8):

"The beast that you saw was, and is not, AND WILL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, WHEN THEY SEE THE BEAST THAT WAS, AND IS NOT, AND YET IS."

Verse 10 written from John's time perspective:

"There are also 7 Kings. Five is fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time."

7 Kings who have persecuted Israel under inspiration of Satan.....to make God's promise to Abraham for his act of obedience void (Gen 22).

The King that is would be the Roman King at the time of John's writing. The one that is to come and continue a short time.....who also persecuted the Jews.....was Adolph Hitler.

Verse 11 from the time perspective of end-time Christians (The Book of Revelations reveals the future to Christians):

"And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition."

The anti-christ is one of the past 7 Kings who comes back to life. The only one that the people of this day would recognize would be Adolph Hitler.

Look for Obama to go....Satan to leave him.....and Hitler be released from the pit for a short time.....Satan probably then entering him.

The false prophet will support him and work mircacles such as bringing fire down from heaven.

Many will following after them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 742928
Canada
05/16/2010 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope, because you see, God is in Da House
just me
User ID: 972561
United States
05/16/2010 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP, put your money where your mouth is. I'll wager $1000 that none of this stuff happens within the next month. Do we have a bet?
somedude1

User ID: 962251
United States
05/16/2010 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are why GLP sucks ass.
This place could be so good, but dummies like you mess it up with fear and hate and total bullshit.
Some dumbass reads this and talks to more dummies and it goes on like wildfire.
I mean the whole 'birther' thing. lol....REALLY?
You dont think someone from the GOP wouldnt use that to take Obama out of office? wtf?
But it went on and on and i am sure some fool will comment on it even now...lol
You fail. It is my job to point out how full of shit you are, and yes, you are full of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971256
Spain
05/16/2010 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow an old doom thread...

Let´s print it out and wrap it around a fish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918275
United States
07/09/2010 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Robert Byrd is dead.
Long live Timothy Geithner?
BackSlider

User ID: 1000897
United States
07/09/2010 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The entire future up to and including infinity is 'within days'... could you possibly be more specific? Not that I give a shit but I just want a quiet chuckle when NOTHING happens again.
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860551
United States
07/10/2010 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Biden, the first in the list, was picked up for only one reason. To make it sound like Osama Bin - la - den.
Do I need to comment on the other two?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 241877

Agreed!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080372
Switzerland
08/26/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
SATANWORSHIPPER = THE ET TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081130
Switzerland
08/27/2010 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
SATANWORSHIPPER was produced by the softrware that parses each glp post, repalcing the name of the Last Prophet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288226
United States
11/17/2010 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is TRUTH. the rest is

google
illuminati web of disinformation

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288226
United States
11/21/2010 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
llluminati-world-wars at blogspot.com/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1182041
United States
12/04/2010 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
reflections of a ...

My daughter is a straight A student.She is the only elementary student in the High school band and does very well in school.So this year I decided not to attend the parent teacher conference.I knew she was doing well,I'd skip it.I got a message from the school saying my daughters report card would not be sent home unless I came in to see the teacher.I didn't know they could do that so I called the school and left a message.I couldn't get a hold of anyone. The teacher then called my house four more times telling me I had to come in to see her.I thought this was strange because my kid is not a problem.Then some more phone tag and then I was told a time to be at the school.I went in wondering what the problem could be.The teacher started out by telling me my daughter was never a problem and had the highest grades in the class.Nothing but praise! I told the lady I was very proud of my daughter but what is the problem that she has been hounding me to come in for. She then pulls out a paper and says they do not have a record of vaccinations for my daughter. That she will not be able to attend school next year if they do not have the dates of her vaccines. That no students would be allowed in school without vaccinations. I took the paper and left. My daughter has all of her shots the school just does not have the records.I'm trying to figure out how they can make you vaccinate your children! Shouldn't that be a family decision?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1182041
United States
12/04/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I HAVE A SMALL PENIS - the answer to this question is as simple as this: YES.
result #1, ever since it was published
[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184198
France
12/04/2010 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
N.E.V.E.R.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814500
United States
12/04/2010 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
WITHIN DAYS:
1. VACCINATION begins;
2. Obama blows himself up;
3. Clinton becomes 44th President:
4. Ethnic civil war launched
5. Nuclear Armageddon

The illuminati are about to rewrite the fake "History" they just wrote 9 months ago, with "Obama" stripped of the 44th presidential title and Terminator Hillary Clinton replacing him as the President who came after GW Bush.

Still before that happens they will begin to execute global genocide in Illuminatziland, alias "swine flu" "Vaccination".
Immediately after the detonation of fake suicide bomber "Obama" the illuminati will officially launch the supervised ethnic civil war.

That is why explicitly revealing the key piece in the End of the USA puzzle, among those placed by the Illuminati using "rewrite History" techniques, should no more be delayed.
No, it is NOT the "Hillary Clinton used to rewrite fake History" piece. Everything about it was already explicitly explained and predicted by Prophet first and long ago.
It is the "Jackie F. Kennedy used to rewrite REAL History" piece.
[link to www.google.com]
 Quoting: END OF USA 241877

Leave anything out????

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209590
Netherlands
12/28/2010 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
In thread from 2005 (1)
2005 - October
How the illuminati postponed the BIG BANG one more time - *** the horrible truth ***
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Last Trumpets 54862

It is the end of 2010 and this time for the illuminati there are no tactic weapons left other than supervised ethnic civil war

Note
(1)Kerry = Bush = Skull & Bones = global genocide = illuminati final solution
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222420
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
**** BREAKING *** LESS THAN 100 DAYS to official launch of SUPERVISED ETHNIC CIVIL WAR
Latest data pon illuminati financial accounts makes it possible to precise a deadline: less than 100 days
[link to www.google.com]

In
:)
User ID: 1222497
Canada
01/08/2011 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well no. If Obama is a fraud, so is his vice president.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 574055

Please explain the logic behind this statement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222386
United States
01/08/2011 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Current order

This is a list of the current presidential line of succession,[1] as specified by the United States Constitution, the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 (3 U.S.C. § 19), and subsequent amendments to include newly created cabinet officers. The current president is Barack Obama.
Political parties
Legend Republican
Democratic
Independent
# Office Current Officer
1 Vice President Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House John Boehner
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Daniel Inouye
4 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates†
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
11 Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius
13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
14 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
15 Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
16 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki
18 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
†Robert Gates, the Secretary of Defense, has not registered in any political party but is considered to be a Republican.

Given BHO is indeed ineligible, his immunity provided by office would be instantly null and void.
Biden being eligible would immediately assume the presidency having been duly elected by the Electoral College.
Speaker of the House Boehner would be come acting Vice President until either request to fill the position formally by the President and Confirmed by Congress or until a person of Biden's choosing was appointed and confirmed by congress.

In the event that Congress chooses to impeach Biden for fraud against the American People, and find him guilty there by removing him from office. Either the Boehner or the perviously appointed VP would assume the Presidency and the next person in line would assume the VP until either formally requested etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1248385
United Kingdom
01/29/2011 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
ET TRUTH
terrorist
User ID: 1216665
United States
02/05/2011 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ouncsamohappy

GLP