Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,470 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 87,275
Pageviews Today: 175,786Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,414
01:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

was Tupac murdered because he was a threat to the illuminati?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372991
United States
05/08/2011 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: was Tupac murdered because he was a threat to the illuminati?
Threat? No. All of hollywood's fallen stars must be illuminati. When they turn on the revolution and become counter-revolution (counter the illuminati's revolution) then they get neutralized in one way or another, it seems to me. I believe the same can be said for the rock guitarist "dimebag" of Pantera and many others.

Panter's lead singer is illuminati and wrote the single "Revolution is my name". Dimebag and his brother left the band to found another band with a somewhat counter-revolution theme. This is when he was gunned down on stage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1373711
United States
05/08/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 Things 2Pac Learned From His Mother - (Happy Mother's Day!)
Uploaded by 2PAC on May 7, 2011

Exclusively brought to you by 2pac.com, Hear from Afeni and Tupac himself what he learned from her and how she influenced him in so many ways.

Happy Mother's Day to strong Mother's around the world, you are appreciated!

From your family at 2pac.com

[link to www.youtube.com]

ICE
User ID: 1883419
South Africa
11/29/2011 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only Tu Pac and his Congregation know who called the hit! All I can say was that Tu Pac put his Life on the hands of the Devil/ Diablo/ Set when he signed with Deathrow to get out out of the prison. Once he had finished paying off the +/-$2 million that he owed to Suge Knight he decided that he was going to Walk out of the pack with the Devil and start his own Holy label called Makaveli Records and that's when he lost his life and like he always said "No remorse it was meant to happen, there are no miseries you get what you give". It is a blessing that he never sold his Soul just as his rivals (Jay Z, Puffy, etc) in the industry had.

For as long as we talk about him and his music and voice played from LA to Soweto, Queens to Amsterdam his Soul Shall always live On and killuminati!
altcdnflag
westcoast
User ID: 1474735
United States
11/29/2011 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
no bc he was a threat to orlando anderson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12326045
United States
03/11/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think he was killed because the Illuminati got tired of listening to his un-music thumping and rattling through the trunks of rustbucket Crown Victorias with 22-inch spinning rims.

Seriously, rap isn't even music. It's just profanity set to noise.
 Quoting: The_Returner

AND THIS IS WHY EVERY OTHER GENRE WANTS TO STEAL FROM RAP MUSIC
mio
User ID: 14531684
Mexico
04/16/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is stupid if the new world order was around since fucking medevil time or sometjing like that why should we be talking about doing soemthing about it or complaning right been like that since my great great great great great great great gandpa stupid people cant do nothing about it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2562242
United States
04/16/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac was murdered because he hung around bad people. Live like a thug die like a thug.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786193

^this^
the don
User ID: 14737257
United States
04/20/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
all of yall need to realize its not a game no more its real it all ties in together everything that has ever happened or is going to happen is going to be twisted exxagerated and for the most part a lie oo and get your lyrics right
ReincArnation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14634128
United States
04/20/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
No he was shot because he was a mouthy negro.
haro12345
User ID: 13740480
Canada
04/26/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was Tupac murdered because he was a threat to the illuminati?

Don Killuminati was an album by Tupac released shortly after his death. He was killed shortly after the album.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 745693

yea it ment the illuminati killed lots of peopel it was like morse code
yes
User ID: 15149254
New Zealand
04/27/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
No
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 786927

Doubt it.

He was a murderous thug.

Bullet catcher.

DNA
 Quoting: DNAprototype
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16094697
United States
05/15/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoever this guy is saying he is an illuminist..he is a liar..a true member would never reveal his allegiance..that is their main strength; secrecy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893919

whoever this guy is saying he is an illuminist..he is a liar..a true member would never reveal his allegiance..that is their main strength; secrecy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893919

FOOL IM FROM THE WESTSIDE OF VALLEJO AND IF YOUR NOT FROM VALLEJO YOU BETTER KEEP THE CREST AND THE BAY AREA OUT YO MOUTH ! ,CUZ THE BAY RIDES FOR 2PAC UNTIL THE END OF TIME . FUCK ILLUMINATI . AND IF THE ILLUMINATI WANTED TO STOP SLAVERY LIKE YOU SAID THEY DID IT FOR THIER OWN PERSONAL GREED . VIVA MAKAVELI
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1784701
Philippines
06/26/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I say bullshit. There is no such thing as secret sects bla bla bla and even if they do exist, it doesnt matter if they take over the world, this planet is as good as dead anyway. Humanity will become extinct sooner or later, thats a fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10401141
United States
06/26/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, he tried to be tough and got what was coming to him.
Bee Bryan McBoognish

User ID: 1279461
United States
06/26/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”

~ Some Guy
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
06/26/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was Tupac murdered because he was a threat to the illuminati?

Don Killuminati was an album by Tupac released shortly after his death. He was killed shortly after the album.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 745693

No, he was murdered because for him, it was harvest time.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18066254
United States
06/26/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does the Illuminati control the music industry and not other industries?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18740410
United States
06/28/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
right... how do u explain madonna super bowl Illuminati ritual... very well choosing your words wisely. i can read between the lines.peacepeace

Idol1
My friends and brothers, i would like to clear some things up for you. I am a freemason and illuminati brother and i can help resolve this discussion. First off if you look up illuminati members in history you will find out that our members were actually behind abolishing slavery. Here is a small history lesson so that you may know who the real enemies are. The illuminati and the republicans get an enormous amount of heat when it comes to racism when in fact we are on your side. If you look up the KKK you will find that they were the DEMOCRATES! The DEMOCRATES were the people trying to keep slavery going and the republicans like Abraham Lincoln were they ones who through our teachings in the illuminati were instructed that all men are created equal and that it is wrong to treat anyone like that. It was a high ranking illuminati member who invented the word TOLERANCE! If you want to know were freemasons stand on the matter look up the Prince Hall Masons. Our wonderful constitution of the United states of America were based on freemason constitutions and beliefs. Also it maybe interesting for you to know that we have been persecuted by racist because of our work in trying to bring equal rights to everyone. If you look up WWII you will find that besides the jewish people and people of color Hitler ordered the execution of all FREEMASONS as well. The KKK did get started by some freemasons but as soon as our Order discovered what they were up to the were ALL EXPELLED from the freemasons and have been one of our biggest enemies ever since. Many of our founding fathers were freemasons and Rosicrucian’s and the African and Jamaican Americans have nothing to fear from us and we would welcome all into the brotherhood with open arms. Our orders originated in Egypt and we hold Egypt in a special place in our hearts. Egypt is in Africa and most of our founders were colored and not white. Also there is a huge list of brilliant African American Freemasons including Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Nat “King” Cole, Don King, Richard Pryor, Sugar Ray, Michael Jordon, Tiger Woods, Scottie Pippen, “Duke” Ellington, Jackie Robinson, need I go on? I will even tell you a little secret. Our only mission is to make the world a better place by helping those in need and to stop oppression anywhere it pops up. In conclusion i would like to say my best friend in the world is of Jamaican descent and Tupac used to hang out at there house before he got famous. The day he got his ear pierced he went to their house to show it off to there father who he called pops. If you go to that neighborhood and ask folks about who killed Tupac the all say without a single doubt that it was Suge Knight and that comes from people that were there that night. They did not come forward because they wanted to handle it themselves. I am a huge Tupac fan and i hope the only conspiracy is that he is alive somewhere in hiding laughing at us, but if he is gone then i hope it is heaven smokin a blunt and chillin with god.
p.s. the neighborhood i mentioned is “The Crest” in Vallejo, Ca. I would not go there without someone from the neighborhood being with you. They do not take kindly to strangers.
 Quoting: untotheigrant 891124

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
06/29/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
A cop killed him.. and got promoted to the FBI.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3621955
Montenegro
07/15/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was typical mudreded? Did Elvis die? Questions the media portrayed to keep the minds occupied with non sense. From a legal perspective, you are liable of you fake your death publicly. So I don't he's alive although I would be the happiest if true. Abd to my friend up above who said that PAC has the IQ of a dead tomato; first I never knew that tomatoes are being used to illustrate IQ quotients.... But if we agree with you, why the insult? Who is the rap industry do u think has a better IQ than PAC. U better check urself before u wreck urself'''''
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11701313
United States
07/15/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same thing could be said about numerous famous actors or musicians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14332235
United States
07/15/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
no i think it was because his music sucked?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19088020
United States
07/15/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was murdered because the people he worked for shot him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12162164
United States
08/10/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.mikecann.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12162164
United States
08/19/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
08/19/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was murdered because he had made a number of very powerful enemies and there was a significant sum of money to be made in his death. Sales do tend to sky-rocket in these ignominious slayings of popular artists.

But who knew about this beforehand, and who stood to gain the most? Just follow the money... See if you can pinpoint who scoops up the hot stock options related to these sort of tragic events only just prior to their occurring...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
08/19/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
And there I go again!

I am on fire, sire!

So like all huge stars, he started getting too hot...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22222030
United Kingdom
08/19/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
MrCrayfish
User ID: 23037758
Australia
09/02/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR HAD COURAGE, JUST AS MARTIN LUTHER, MALCOLM X, BOB MARLEY, AND GHANDI. HE WAS READY TO BRING THE REVOLUTION ON AND WAS KILLED, JUST AS EVERY OTHER REVOLUTIONARY MARTYR WAS. TRUE LIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS WILL REIGN SOON ENOUGH.
 Quoting: REVOLUTIONARY 1036708

Finally someone who sees the truth .. ignorant people on this site saying it was all some thug shit ..
 Quoting: southie187 1071351

Did the pope tell you that? It's people like you that believe everything you read. So if I provide enough evidence that unicorns exist, are you going to believe that?

To answer the whole, "Did the illuminati kill Tupac" read these couple of paragraphs which define his word Killuminati and it had nothing to do with him being against them. My source is from his own words.

Tupac Amaru Shakur created the word Killuminati by combining the words 'Kill' and 'Illuminati'.

Many people speculate that this is Tupac trying to fight against the Illuminati, although IT IS NOT.

If any people were true Tupac fans, they would know that he did NOT believe in the Illuminati, and that this word actually meant to kill the hype surrounding the Illuminati. While Pac was in prison, he did not read about this organization, he was told about it from inmates, and he thought that it was stupid, and that the thought of it was weighing down society.

Today, conspiracy theorists have completely destroyed Tupacs original definition, so they can try to promote their bullshit views on a dead organization, because they are blind to these real problems we are facing.

Every definition, except one, is promoting this fake meaning, and I am outraged to think that there are possibly thousands of Tupac fans who now have the wrong impression about him.

Pac spoke to the people and he spoke real, about the real world issues that we face, which is exactly why he decided to create the saying Killuminati.

If you still are not convinced, PAC SAID IT HIMSELF.
anonymos
User ID: 45179491
United Kingdom
08/15/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eminem Is Next
u heard it here first

GLP