ILLUMINATI--NFL CONNECTION?

Eagles Fan
User ID: 754369
United States
08/22/2009 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ILLUMINATI--NFL CONNECTION?
I don't fall for much of the illuminati's crap anymore...but I'm wondering if they have a connection to the NFL. I really want to cleanse myself from the stuff they brainwash us to care about and watch but I really love NFL football...

What does GLP think?

(on a semi-random note does anyone have some good links for someone who is "waking up"? thanks :) )
CRYSTAL in MATRIX

User ID: 501458
United States
08/22/2009 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ILLUMINATI--NFL CONNECTION?
Sorry, it's a "distraction". You must give it up now.
"No guts, no glory!"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/22/2009 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, it's a "distraction". You must give it up now.
 Quoting: CRYSTAL in MATRIX

Then what can I do besides wait for the world to end...I'm only 18...

can I take a red pill and join Morpheus and Trinity? (not TrInItY)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 753898
United States
08/22/2009 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're 18 you should be playing not watching football. NFL is a lie starting with the college draft picks. The teams are owned by illuminati. It's all rigged. Other sports too.

It's awful. We're so lied to. Satan runs the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 612301
United States
08/22/2009 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're 18 you should be playing not watching football. NFL is a lie starting with the college draft picks. The teams are owned by illuminati. It's all rigged. Other sports too.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 753898

If its all rigged why should he play foot ball, it will cost him his soul to make any progress in the world of foot ball
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 612301
United States
08/22/2009 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't fall for much of the illuminati's crap anymore...but I'm wondering if they have a connection to the NFL. I really want to cleanse myself from the stuff they brainwash us to care about and watch but I really love NFL football...

What does GLP think?

(on a semi-random note does anyone have some good links for someone who is "waking up"? thanks :) )
 Quoting: Eagles Fan 754369

Of course there is always a reptilian connection

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754383
United States
08/22/2009 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehehehehehehehe

Remember that one episode of "X-files" where the smoking guy was sitting with a bunch of illuminati types deciding what was going to happen in the coming months and someone was like "What about the Super Bowl?" and the smoking guy was like "As long as I'm running the show the Buffalo Bills will NOT be winning the Super Bowl"!

I thot that was funny.

Now I will go back to watching my Steelers play the Wash Dirtyskins.
INK
User ID: 753685
United States
08/22/2009 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Start with Matthew DeLooze, if you're ready for it that is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/22/2009 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

If its all rigged why should he play foot ball, it will cost him his soul to make any progress in the world of foot ball
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 612301

exactly...

but if I saw proof that it was rigged I'd be pretty upset for a day or two...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 714653
United States
08/22/2009 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
72% of all professional sports teams are either owned and/or managed by the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits/Vatican).

Coincidence?

And I'm 100% certain the Michael Vick saga was scripted many years ago.

Think about it -- the perfect divide and conquer issue... 50% of the people thinks he should get a "second chance" and the other 50% don't.

They divide us and get us talking about nonsense while they conquer us and distract us from the real issues.

We talk about this stuff a lot here:
[link to adjix.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/22/2009 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
72% of all professional sports teams are either owned and/or managed by the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits/Vatican).

Coincidence?

And I'm 100% certain the Michael Vick saga was scripted many years ago.

Think about it -- the perfect divide and conquer issue... 50% of the people thinks he should get a "second chance" and the other 50% don't.

They divide us and get us talking about nonsense while they conquer us and distract us from the real issues.

We talk about this stuff a lot here:
[link to adjix.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 714653

Woah woah woah you really think they scripted the Vick thing? If they did that's really sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 711701
United States
08/22/2009 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think about it...

You think they would leave a billion dollar industry to chance?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/22/2009 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think about it...

You think they would leave a billion dollar industry to chance?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 711701

So how do they keep it such a secret from everyone...

oh wait...they control the media. right?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/22/2009 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
They own the teams, tv channels, stations broadcasting and schools where it is played.

A past time activity is alright, canoeing or ball, but this whole idea of organized sports competition is agenda driven.

Golf has the Green Coat, boxing is ran by ex-cons and has always been rigged with boxers diving on the obvious first swing. Rediculous.

There are many agendas at play, social, political and religious-spiritual distractions. It is just another of the numerous bread and circus a-muse-ments.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 714653
United States
08/22/2009 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woah woah woah you really think they scripted the Vick thing? If they did that's really sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754369

It's just my opinion. I have no proof of this.

But my gut tells me it's divide and conquer. I'm in Lancaster County, and I've been hearing the phrase "second chance" repeated over and over and over again with the signing of Michael Vick. The media uses propaganda (the repetition of lies and agendas) to drive home points. And this "second chance" phrase repeated over and over again is a big BS flag for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754422
Australia
08/22/2009 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you imagine the energy manifested at the stadiums? Huge! They'd love that. It's interesting to keep an eye on different things happening with different teams too. Horse racing amongst others is a big one. Horses getting sick, etc. Also ever wonder how some of those 'wtf' goals in Soccer are made?
islandlife

User ID: 742388
United States
08/22/2009 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just check out the the commercials that run forever between pointless meat heads destroying their bodies - lives!!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Embed me please higher GLP!!

Last Edited by islandlife on 08/22/2009 10:10 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
They own the teams, tv channels, stations broadcasting and schools where it is played.

A past time activity is alright, canoeing or ball, but this whole idea of organized sports competition is agenda driven.

Golf has the Green Coat, boxing is ran by ex-cons and has always been rigged with boxers diving on the obvious first swing. Rediculous.

There are many agendas at play, social, political and religious-spiritual distractions. It is just another of the numerous bread and circus a-muse-ments.

I see what you're saying, but does anyone have proof?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2009 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, many have proof. We know the CFR runs the media and the same sit on the boards of the colleges and own the sports teams.

Do you know who the Rockefellers are and what societies they belong? Answer these questions then start connecting dots instead of trying to tell me there is no real proof.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, many have proof. We know the CFR runs the media and the same sit on the boards of the colleges and own the sports teams.

Do you know who the Rockefellers are and what societies they belong? Answer these questions then start connecting dots instead of trying to tell me there is no real proof.

Yeah I know about the Rockerfuckers...and I wasn't trying to tell you there is no proof, I'm just asking for a smoking gun, so to speak.

So if the NFL is owned by essentially one family, how do they decide who wins?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/23/2009 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rockfishes belong to a society of papal knights who rule world fascism. There are other families. These families own these teams.

It isn't about who "wins". All sides are controlled from affirmative action draft pick to popularize demographics and other political agendas. This is how Obama was so popular, due to "pop culture."

You, op, need to get you fat couch potatoe ass up and quit worshipping the football idol or you will worship it to hell. It distracts from the Christian message with 500 channels of owned bs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rockfishes belong to a society of papal knights who rule world fascism. There are other families. These families own these teams.

It isn't about who "wins". All sides are controlled from affirmative action draft pick to popularize demographics and other political agendas. This is how Obama was so popular, due to "pop culture."

You, op, need to get you fat couch potatoe ass up and quit worshipping the football idol or you will worship it to hell. It distracts from the Christian message with 500 channels of owned bs.

I lol'ed at the last thing you said...you don't know me, yet you tell me what to do...I don't "worship" the "football idol"...I just follow the NFL...and make a few bucks off it...

and what christian message are you talking about exactly? I've come to the conclusion christianity is BS, along with the other religions...I'm leaning towards the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things...

you didn't have to call me a fat couch potato(e) you jerko! hah
bumpity bump (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
maya2012

User ID: 737002
United States
08/23/2009 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude...I was the world's biggest sports fanatic, especially NFL football. I was a HUGE Kansas City Chiefs fan and took my daughter to their road games whenever they came near us. I had the NFL Sunday Ticket just to watch the Chiefs in Florida and hosted football parties on Football Sunday. As you know, Football Sunday is (was) a ritual where you have a huge layout of food and drinks (mostly alcoholic). The day stated as soon as I woke up, deciding which Chiefs jersy I would wear (I have 5 of them, both home and away). Then I'd double check my fantasy football lineups (played in two leagues at $100 per entry) and would click on ESPN to get the latest on the injuries and last-minute starters, hoping to snag a gem in the rough before anyone else in my fantasy leagues. I even wrote a blog on The Sporting News regarding each week's sleepers and had a large following. You end up watching all of the pregames, the 1:00, 4:00 and 8:00 games, then watch all of the highlights again on NFL live. The day starts around 8am on Sunday and ends around 1am the following day.

A few years ago, I watched "The Secret" which is basically about the Law of Attraction (LoA). That was the last weekend that I watched a full game of ANY sport. You'll find out that there are SO many things more important in life other than football. To me, football provided an outlet to blind me from the BULLSHIT that was going on in the world and I'm grateful for it. But now, there are so many other things in life that are more important than football, such as going out and doing something....ANYTHING other than to be hypnotized and brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I live in a condo where cable TV is packaged into our condo fees. My TV's are unplugged, even though I have free cable.

Live life, bro, and don't turn back!!! In the end, your love for football will get you nowhere.

Last Edited by greggin5d on 08/23/2009 07:44 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude...I was the world's biggest sports fanatic, especially NFL football. I was a HUGE Kansas City Chiefs fan and took my daughter to their road games whenever they came near us. I had the NFL Sunday Ticket just to watch the Chiefs in Florida and hosted football parties on Football Sunday. As you know, Football Sunday is (was) a ritual where you have a huge layout of food and drinks (mostly alcoholic). The day stated as soon as I woke up, deciding which Chiefs jersy I would wear (I have 5 of them, both home and away). Then I'd double check my fantasy football lineups (played in two leagues at $100 per entry) and would click on ESPN to get the latest on the injuries and last-minute starters, hoping to snag a gem in the rough before anyone else in my fantasy leagues. I even wrote a blog on The Sporting News regarding each week's sleepers and had a large following. You end up watching all of the pregames, the 1:00, 4:00 and 8:00 games, then watch all of the highlights again on NFL live. The day starts around 8am on Sunday and ends around 1am the following day.

A few years ago, I watched "The Secret" which is basically about the Law of Attraction (LoA). That was the last weekend that I watched a full game of ANY sport. You'll find out that there are SO many things more important in life other than football. To me, football provided an outlet to blind me from the BULLSHIT that was going on in the world and I'm grateful for it. But now, there are so many other things in life that are more important than football, such as going out and doing something....ANYTHING other than to be hypnotized and brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I live in a condo where cable TV is packaged into our condo fees. My TV's are unplugged, even though I have free cable.

Live life, bro, and don't turn back!!! In the end, your love for football will get you nowhere.
 Quoting: maya2012

Damn...sounds like me...a teacher in 10th grade showed our class the secret. I payed attention, but this was before I became aware of the lies around us, maybe I should watch it again.

This really sucks. I've decided if this shit happens in October like a bunch of you guys predict, I'll fully buy into the whole NWO illuminati thing. But I'm starting college tomorrow and reading about all this messed up shit is messing with me. I don't know what or who to believe.

How did the secret change the way you felt about sports though...i don't get it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
and how do you guys know my love for football will get me nowhere? I could end up writing about it online or broadcasting on TV. I'd like to work for ESPN one day...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754658
Australia
08/23/2009 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
'the secret'' jerkit
maya2012

United States
08/23/2009 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn...sounds like me...a teacher in 10th grade showed our class the secret. I payed attention, but this was before I became aware of the lies around us, maybe I should watch it again.

This really sucks. I've decided if this shit happens in October like a bunch of you guys predict, I'll fully buy into the whole NWO illuminati thing. But I'm starting college tomorrow and reading about all this messed up shit is messing with me. I don't know what or who to believe.

How did the secret change the way you felt about sports though...i don't get it.

My mind opened up to a world that's much more fascinating than anything on TV and any previous interest that I had. Now, on football sunday, I'm doing things that are proactive, such as maintaining my websites or researching material that helps me grow both intellectually and/or spiritually. Football cluttered my mind with a kajillion worthless statistics that did nothing for me as a person/spiritual being.

I'm sure that someday, I'll watch a full game of football again, but right now, it doesn't control my sundays anymore. Now, it's not just football, it's EVERYTHING on TV. is one of the worst things that happened to us as a society, through the brainwashing and coercion that goes on every day.

Manly Hall stated it better than I ever could:

[link to www.youtube.com]
maya2012

United States
08/23/2009 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
and what christian message are you talking about exactly? I've come to the conclusion christianity is BS, along with the other religions...I'm leaning towards the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things...

you're waking up, bro!

isn't it ironic how some (actually most) christians can easily judge people e.g. "couch potato". I'm not a christian either (I'm spiritual and non-religious) so I can judge all I want... and that hypocrite christian dude is a jerk...lol

Last Edited by greggin5d on 08/23/2009 11:10 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/23/2009 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

you're waking up, bro!

isn't it ironic how some (actually most) christians can easily judge people e.g. "couch potato". I'm not a christian either (I'm spiritual and non-religious) so I can judge all I want... and that hypocrite christian dude is a jerk...lol
 Quoting: maya2012

Why are Christians so hostile? lol

Oh well...
jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 755172
United States
08/23/2009 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump