ILLUMINATI--NFL CONNECTION?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754990
United States
08/24/2009 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ILLUMINATI--NFL CONNECTION?
If they bet on it in Vegas, it is set up!
Truthseeker30
User ID: 774111
United States
09/18/2009 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
and what christian message are you talking about exactly? I've come to the conclusion christianity is BS, along with the other religions...I'm leaning towards the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things...

you didn't have to call me a fat couch potato(e) you jerko! hah

Look im not trying to judge but THAT IS EXAXTLY WHAT THE illuminati/ rokerfluckers and CFR wants man, its all realated and its all connected, They want us all to eventually get with thier satanic "new age" religion and thats what the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things is all derived from and built on. start to look into it. Alice bailey is a good place to start, it goes back to lucifer and also is designed to merge (when they see fit) with the ideas and thoughts of freemasonry. In fact when they feel the time is right freemasonry will be used to help propel the "new age" to the same global community they hope to run with global government, and the "new age" collective consciousness way of looking at things will be the global religion. ITs all laid out and documented if you search for it, coming FROM THEM. check out the luciferic initiation which they plan to have everyone in the world take before they can enter the "new age". Its deep but you will be better for once you seek the truth about it.

God bless you, and the guy who called you a couch potatoe was out of line.
Truthseeker30
User ID: 774111
United States
09/18/2009 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I lol'ed at the last thing you said...you don't know me, yet you tell me what to do...I don't "worship" the "football idol"...I just follow the NFL...and make a few bucks off it...

and what christian message are you talking about exactly? I've come to the conclusion christianity is BS, along with the other religions...I'm leaning towards the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things...

you didn't have to call me a fat couch potato(e) you jerko! hah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754369

Look im not trying to judge but THAT IS EXAXTLY WHAT THE illuminati/ rokerfluckers and CFR wants man, its all realated and its all connected, They want us all to eventually get with thier satanic "new age" religion and thats what the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things is all derived from and built on. start to look into it. Alice bailey is a good place to start, it goes back to lucifer and also is designed to merge (when they see fit) with the ideas and thoughts of freemasonry. In fact when they feel the time is right freemasonry will be used to help propel the "new age" to the same global community they hope to run with global government, and the "new age" collective consciousness way of looking at things will be the global religion. ITs all laid out and documented if you search for it, coming FROM THEM. check out the luciferic initiation which they plan to have everyone in the world take before they can enter the "new age". Its deep but you will be better for once you seek the truth about it.

God bless you, and the guy who called you a couch potatoe was out of line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 515387
United States
09/18/2009 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOOOO! Don't give up on football OP, and don't let anybody on this website manipulate you into believing theres anything you could be doing thats better. If you love watching sports, then that is what you should do. Now, obviously, you don't want to live life glued to the TV set 24/7, but sports are an exciting(for sportsfans). Probably 90% of the people on GLP disagree and believe sports are stupid, boring, for sheep, "just guys in tights," blah blah blah blah blah, but who cares what they think?
nobluffson
User ID: 984620
United States
05/28/2010 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
christians are not hostile we are taught that hte meek will inherit the earth anyone else is a fake christian or just plane stupified. thats why you wont see a true faithful servant of god hooting and hollaring aobut.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
05/28/2010 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
SYMBOLISM

Butt Ugly Toad

User ID: 984594
Israel
05/28/2010 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're 18 you should be playing not watching football. NFL is a lie starting with the college draft picks. The teams are owned by illuminati. It's all rigged. Other sports too.

It's awful. We're so lied to. Satan runs the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 753898

Why'd you have to go and ruin everything with the last thing you said? blink

Ribbit hunter

"To pee or not to pee, that is the question!" - Old Toad Proverb

“Unbeknownst to most, Kindness is not a STD, so pass it on!” – Old Toad Proverb

Old Toad Proverbs: Thread: Old Toad Proverbs
Butt Ugly Toad

Israel
05/28/2010 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
SYMBOLISM

Quoting: FOURTH HOUSE.

Are you READY for the Fifth House? ohyeah

Ribbit hunter

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 05/28/2010 01:28 PM

Butt Ugly Toad

Israel
05/28/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
SYMBOLISM

Quoting: FOURTH HOUSE.

I stutter-typed! stoned

Ribbit hunter

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 05/28/2010 01:28 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
05/28/2010 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
SYMBOLISM

Are you READY for the Fifth House? ohyeah

Ribbit hunter
 Quoting: Butt Ugly Toad

MY FOURTH HOUSE IS THE TEMPLE, YEEEEEE HAAAAAAW ! QOUTING EEYORE.

UH, WHATS HITTING MY FIFTH HOUSE?

2012gregg

User ID: 933586
United States
05/28/2010 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
72% of all professional sports teams are either owned and/or managed by the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits/Vatican).

Coincidence?

And I'm 100% certain the Michael Vick saga was scripted many years ago.

Think about it -- the perfect divide and conquer issue... 50% of the people thinks he should get a "second chance" and the other 50% don't.

They divide us and get us talking about nonsense while they conquer us and distract us from the real issues.

We talk about this stuff a lot here:
[link to adjix.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 714653

it's all about divide and conquer

my "tribe" versus your "tribe"

aggression and violence

trust me, I used to be one of the biggest sports fanatics and gave up watching sports in 2007. it's all worthless bullshit that's delaying your spiritual progression.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 984665
United States
05/28/2010 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
i want to believe that the Saints blew through their pre-planned game by winning the super bowl... any thoughts?
VOCUS
User ID: 1014578
United States
06/24/2010 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're 18 you should be playing not watching football. NFL is a lie starting with the college draft picks. The teams are owned by illuminati. It's all rigged. Other sports too.

It's awful. We're so lied to. Satan runs the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 753898
footballboyy
User ID: 1082595
Canada
08/28/2010 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
the nfl might be controlled by the illuminati but when i watch it i never see players doing symblosim for illuminati or shit like that ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1074292
United States
08/28/2010 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they bet on it in Vegas, it is set up!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754990

Well duh...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1050140
United States
08/28/2010 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
zakk
User ID: 1058034
United States
08/28/2010 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many teams are in the NFL?

There are 32 teams in the NFL.

The Hebrew alphabet has 32 letters, which also serve as numbers. Some Kabbalists manipulate words and numbers for explaining much about the universe and the works of God. The number 32 denotes the number of degrees in the Scottish Rite. The Hebrew letters Yod, Heh, and Vav are an important symbol in the Royal Arch degree. Hebraically, these letters form the name of God and this is also a magnificent centerpiece of the Royal Arch degree. There is no question that the Kabbalistic En-Sof and the masonic manipulation of these letters are conceptually related.

The Kabbalists argue that there are 32 paths of widsom, which lead to knowledge about God. It is interesting to note that the Babylonia version of the Talmud has 32 tractates. Again, the number 32 is a significant feature in both the Kabbalah and Freemasonry.

GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND LOOK AT THE GLOBAL GANG WAR SYSTEM THAT IS GANGSTER AND USES EVERYTHING NFL POSSIBLE - BY NUMBER AND COLOR ... WHICH DESIGNATES ZONES AND REGIONS....

DONT WEAR THE WRONG JERSY , NUMBER OR COLOR IN THE WRONG ZONE .. YOU WILL GET CAPPED!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082111
United States
08/28/2010 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
BOYCOTT all these high dollar sports.. NBA big time.. both of them stop feeding the beasts!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082592
United States
08/28/2010 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just say this, and allow you to formulate your own truth.

When did the New England Patriots...(PATRIOTS)...become dominant over the league winning 3 Superbowls ?

Right after 911.

Right after the Patriot act was implemented.
During a war on Terror and a religous Crusade because Bush said, "His God said we would be victorious".

Fast Forward....

Shortly after Hurricane Katrina.

The leagues most lousiest team, the New Orleans AINTS, amidst the devastation and tragic loss of Katrina, from the ashes the Phoenix rose.

Have you all forgotten at one point the AINTS were 1-15 ?

Add Drew Breese, and Reggie Bush, and presto....Mr. Clutch Brett Favre fumbles a ball away on a scoring drive that would have sent Minnesota to the SuperBowl, yet instead sends New orleans.

America goes wild !
The chants of USA...USA start back amidst the dissention.

The human spirit once again triumphs in the face of insurmountable adversity.

All is well in the kingdom again...at least until the next false flag.

If this sounds like a Hollywood script, it aint...this was mass programming.

Why the fuck do you think they call call it TV Programs ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081035
United States
08/28/2010 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes they do, as on this sites Jessica Simpson MTV thread still going on, they said they put subliminal flashes into the games you go to and watch on tv. They are definetly involved in pro football.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 983460
United States
08/28/2010 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't fall for much of the illuminati's crap anymore...but I'm wondering if they have a connection to the NFL. I really want to cleanse myself from the stuff they brainwash us to care about and watch but I really love NFL football...

What does GLP think?

(on a semi-random note does anyone have some good links for someone who is "waking up"? thanks :) )
 Quoting: Eagles Fan 754369

Personally, I think alot of these sports stars are under MK Ultra Mind Control - one of them being, IMHO, (T)eam (O)bliviator known as Terrell Owens.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2010 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

When did the New England Patriots...(PATRIOTS)...become dominant over the league winning 3 Superbowls ?

Right after 911.

During a war on Terror and a religous Crusade because Bush said, "His God said we would be victorious".

Fast Forward....

The leagues most lousiest team, the New Orleans AINTS, amidst the devastation and tragic loss of Katrina, from the ashes the Phoenix rose.

Add Drew Breese, and Reggie Bush, and presto....Mr. Clutch Brett Favre fumbles a ball away on a scoring drive that would have sent Minnesota to the SuperBowl, yet instead sends New orleans.

America goes wild !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082592

Add Tony Romo to the list - goes from undrafted FA to superstar to big game choker.

Sorry, don't buy it - how can some "nobody" go from being a "nobody" to a "superstar", but then just can't play in the big game?

Oh - and I don't also buy that Andy Reid can't manage the clock - it seems like this man picks VERY few instances ala Super Bowl 39 to play dumb.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2010 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right after 911.

Fast Forward....

America goes wild !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082592

Also - Steelers owners Rooney's are KNIGHTS OF MALTA members - coincidence that Pittsburgh has SIX SB trophies?

And you can bet too Jerry Jones sold himself out by getting 3 early Super Bowls early in his owner career - coincidence that the Cowboys went 13 straight years without a playoff win until last year?

How the heck did the Giants just fall flat after winning a Super Bowl a couple of years ago? Oh wait - the city of New York didn't win a SINGLE championship since 9/11 UNTIL this time...so why not make them feel better with a massive upset in the biggest game?

Why haven't the Philadelphia Eagles EVER won a Super Bowl? Oh wait - this so-called "City of Brotherly Love"...even THEY will go crazy after going their entire lifetimes without a trophy. Isn't this EXACTLY what the NWO WANTS? For the average joe to fight amongst themselves while the elite continues to loot us? So why not make it very difficult for one of the biggest cities in the country?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 931933
United States
08/29/2010 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before Brett went to the Vikings, I had a dream about it. I have wondered about him, the Great Snow Chief, as one packer fan called the Viking on Facebook.

I think he was offered a lot of money to fo along with their plan. He get's money, fame, riches, a good record, tpt b get what they want.

So, last year the saint won the superbowl. Beat the vikings. In history, the christian religion tried to take over the nordic paganess.

I want to add here that perhaps the serpant isn't an evil character. They Mayans highly regarded a serpent entity.

Anyway, Brett is God. Perhaps part of the Vikings, In yhvh I know a stretch.

brett, taken down by his ankle. Achilles, arrow shot through ankle. Vikings have never won a super bowl. Achilles means grief and people, the embodyment of the grief of a people

Brett's number is Farve. Four is the number of the order of the universe. There are four horsemen of the Appocalypes.

Look to see how many teams Brett has played for: 4.

The Falcons, the Packers, the Jets, the Vikings.

Anyway, Christians. What do we have today? Glen Beck saying America whould go back to Christian roots

So, Brett Lorenzo Favre. Favre is a French word. Favre is French and Native American (believe it or not. Brett is a word that has connections to Brittany, an area in Northern France, so his first name also points to his French background. But Lorenzo is an italian word, related to Laurence.

Here's what "behind the name" google it, has to say about his middle name:"Saint Laurence was a 3rd-century deacon and martyr from Rome. According to tradition he was roasted alive on a gridiron because, when ordered to hand over the church's treasures, he presented the sick and poor."

So, was Brett Favre a martyr set up to the Vikings position to fail on purpose, roasting on the gridiron of the football field?
Tread on This

User ID: 1008017
United States
08/29/2010 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Part of me was excited when my wife and I had a son because I was a huge sports fan and I was looking forward to introducing him to sports and having someone to share my passion with.

Ironically having a child has changed me forever. I have realized that there are so many more important things in life than sports. My son is everything to me now and things I used to care about don't matter that much to me anymore. And now I find myself less and less interested in sports.

Funny how life is.
User ID: 1547072
United States
09/12/2011 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
today there is an advertisement for the nfl on youtube on your home page at the top of the screen. the guy in the advertisement makes one of the famous illuminati hand gestures by using his index and pinky to brush his eyebrows. the first thought i had was that the nfl is run by the illuminati. so i googled it, and i found this.
Zonriza23
User ID: 1390199
United States
10/09/2011 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just noticed the NFL trophy looks like an obelisk with an eyeball [football] at the top.
Anonymous
User ID: 4274900
Canada
10/29/2011 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New England Patriots phone number is 1-(800) 666 - 1776
666 being the sign of the devil
1776 being illuminati birth year...
creepy eh?
Wakeupworld
User ID: 27836844
United States
11/15/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are thinking of reality in the wrong way. instead of questioning certain teams that are controlled by the illuminati, you need to question the concept of professional sports in general. You have to realize that the whole concept is fucked but you have been conditioned to like and care for fottball teams. Don't be fooled this is just another method of "entertainment" to keep you occupied, induce stress, and take your money. I could go on for days about the consumer breeding grid in which we reside, but if you are already conditioned into it it's going to be hard to see through it. Don't forget to watch the news, see that new movie coming out, watch the Knicks game, go to that new restaurant, and most of all dont forget to consume breed and stay ignorant
mrclean

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/15/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this doesn't answer your question, nothing will...

READ IT & Comprehend what it means....think now my friend....use your noodle. Put down the remote...

--From the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion--

Protocol XIII

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more disaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.
mrclean

GLP