Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,976 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,555
Pageviews Today: 613,641Threads Today: 213Posts Today: 3,061
07:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Meet your new Green Czar/Dictator (Apollo Alliance & Color of Change) and GPS in every car?

Mr. Whitey
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 529821
United States
08/26/2009 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Meet your new Green Czar/Dictator (Apollo Alliance & Color of Change) and GPS in every car?
This is the man who will dictate much of your life via various new "green" laws:

And in support of the new GREEN programs that have been hatched to control things, our beloved Federal government wants to install GPS in your car to track you...

I mean... your mileage.

An Oregon congressman says he wants to test having a government GPS unit in every car so a tax could be imposed on the miles driven.

The proposal, H.R. 3311, which calls for a test project costing $150 million-plus, was introduced by Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore.

"Oregon has successfully tested a Vehicle Miles Traveled fee, and it is time to expand and test the VMT program across the country," he said in a statement on his website. "A VMT system can better assess fees based on use of our roads and bridges, as well as during times of peak congestion, than a fee based on fuel consumption.
"It is time to get creative and find smart ways to rebuild and renew America's deteriorating infrastructure," he said.

His plan calls for the Department of the Treasury to study the idea with test GPS-equipped car projects in every state..
[link to blumenauer.house.gov]

Last Edited by Mr. Whitey on 08/26/2009 02:16 AM
If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind. -Machiavelli

There is nothing more real than a man’s character and values. The track record of what he has actually done is far more real than anything he says, however elegantly he says it. -Thomas Sowell

Rep. Paul Ryan's [R-WI] 'A Roadmap For America's Future': [link to www.americanroadmap.org]
Mr. Whitey  (OP)

United States
08/26/2009 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Meet your new Green Czar/Dictator (Apollo Alliance & Color of Change) and GPS in every car?
I guess I'm just enraged that Obama is making such a ridiculous mockery of our great nation. This new gang-banging thug Czar is just one prime example. This radical couldn't qualify to work ANY job most people have had throughout their entire adult life, yet there he is, the new Green Czar.

If this shit keeps going, there will be so many crazy laws passed and so many massive, ludicrous fines put on every American via this "Green" sham.

If people understood what was coming via this new Green scam, they'd go absolutely berserk. They will massively tax just about everything under the cover of the Green initiative. It's like a bad horror movie. I can't believe what I'm seeing every time I turn on the TV now. Yet, it continues to unfold...

Of course, there are the lemmings(ACORN), waddling happily to their demise, blissfully singing the praises of their new Overlord whom they still know nothing about, other than the fact he's a slick talker and is not even capable of voting yes or no as a senator.

Maybe Fitty Cent can be Vice Pres.

I think I need to start drinking heavily...
If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind. -Machiavelli

There is nothing more real than a man’s character and values. The track record of what he has actually done is far more real than anything he says, however elegantly he says it. -Thomas Sowell

Rep. Paul Ryan's [R-WI] 'A Roadmap For America's Future': [link to www.americanroadmap.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 576799
United States
08/26/2009 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Meet your new Green Czar/Dictator (Apollo Alliance & Color of Change) and GPS in every car?
An Oregon congressman says he wants to test having a government GPS unit in every car so a tax could be imposed on the miles driven.

The proposal, H.R. 3311, which calls for a test project costing $150 million-plus, was introduced by Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore.

"Oregon has successfully tested a Vehicle Miles Traveled fee, and it is time to expand and test the VMT program across the country," he said in a statement on his website. "A VMT system can better assess fees based on use of our roads and bridges, as well as during times of peak congestion, than a fee based on fuel consumption.
"It is time to get creative and find smart ways to rebuild and renew America's deteriorating infrastructure," he said.

It's time to get creative and vote this assbite out of office.
Mr. Whitey  (OP)

United States
08/26/2009 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how bad it would have to be for their clown to get impeached? He's gone back on just about everything he's promised. That's one thing that's started to cross my mind as things have gotten more and more bizarre.

If he makes it to the next election, we'd better damn well have some GOOD and solid candidates to choose from. That's a big deal. We need straight and righteous people who will uphold the true intent of our framers.

If we could get one in, I'd be willing to bet he fires every single Czar on the list. I damn sure would. I'd flush the toilet and replace the crooks with the best people I could find. They wouldn't have to be superstars to make a radical difference, just the intent to act in good faith. Imagine that... people actually acting in good faith to serve their country in positions of power.

Mr. Whitey  (OP)

United States
08/26/2009 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for narcissism.

GLP