Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,058 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 998,987
Pageviews Today: 1,787,148Threads Today: 771Posts Today: 13,637
08:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/28/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Strobe light~~~~~~My experienced somewhat like a snowflake shape first with different sparkling color then after 2 minutes I felt I am going to a tunnel that had soft light around it. Is this normal?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

Wait! You mean we have to be normal to do this?

He, he! j/k

afro
 Quoting: Unit3

he! he! I guess so ! Because I'm normal in my perspective world! dogpile
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

lol

Cute!
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Chaol

User ID: 25678385
Thailand
10/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi 1571103, reporting in with good news!

I got a new job @ Apple. Funny, you know how I kept relating my previous job as slave-shift. I also relate slave-shift to Apple's Foxconn where suicide nets are installed. I now work slave-shift goodnews just as before, just better pay and more potential.
 Quoting: SpawnX

keep in mind the rate of suicide there is less than the general population (in China) and also less than the US rate.

But it's new because it's Apple. But actually the jobs are pretty good. Of course we can't expect everywhere to be like the US.
Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posting this as a curiosity only:

"The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a "language of Light". Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle. Modern research confirms the most ancient form of Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes, in fact, born of a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light, coursing through our very nervous system....

Encoding the natural waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic language, mimicking the waveform properties of light. The "keys" Enoch speaks of turn out to be sound keys, keys to be the vibratory matrix of reality itself, the mythic "Power of the World". The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affecting the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states....

As the ancient texts declare, "If you would speak with the gods you must first learn the language of the gods."

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Good stuff. Thanks :)
Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone remembers this, but we had a date of 10/28/12 as a nexus point. So, look at the trend in threads from about 11:45 PM to 12:12 PM.

Thread: NATIVE AMERICANS, ATTENTION PLEASE,ITS TIME !

Thread: I Don't Have To Warn Anybody Anymore

Thread: My Great Work to start now.

Thread: 7.7 QUAKE Canada

Forgot to add Hurricane Sandi. It's reported as a weather system that's never been seen before.

(Also doing this for prosperity...I feel we are leaving stepping stones!)

I won't mention any further points for the remainder of the year lol
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi 1571103, reporting in with good news!

I got a new job @ Apple. Funny, you know how I kept relating my previous job as slave-shift. I also relate slave-shift to Apple's Foxconn where suicide nets are installed. I now work slave-shift goodnews just as before, just better pay and more potential.
 Quoting: SpawnX

'
Hey Friend. You're the man, obviously. But, I would like to bring a couple of things to your attention....just in case.

1) Forget thinking you have to work for $$$$$.
2) Forget thinking you have to work slave/shift for more $$$$.

You don't have to listen to me because I sure haven't manifested much yet! And what you've done has made me happy for you and inspired me. So, GREAT JOB!!!!!
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Allow feedback from dreams to daytime. Work more on the puzzle and it should resolve in few iterations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14296220

thank you for your comments, Friend. this morning I woke up with the message

'200 songs to move through portals with'... ;) in my head

Here's one

[link to www.youtube.com]

What would you include on the playlist?
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

And this one

I don't know what the words mean (Gespenst? Miqq? I guess it's love) but this will portal me to somewhere great!

and this, too. The vid is spot on. Wish it would embed

Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking AI but I couldn't think how it was possible. After reading that it makes sense.

In your first post in your neuronics thread you said
"It is like your electronics here, where devices are 'powered by neuronics'."

So what I'm thinking is with neuronics we can get to a very specific perspective. One which we can interact with electrons to get an output not possible with English?

Quoting: LeKing

Something like that. But you're interacting with perspective directly, beyond the electrons.

For example you could perceive boiling your kettle from another room using neuronics? Because its not really in another room its already around you?

Perhaps this is something for the next level but, yes, you're basically using the neuronicons to unlock the values in the current perspective. Kind of like a combination.

Will the perspective wherever I am being dropped into be as vivid/clear as this perspective?

Yes. As real if not more vivid.

I saw a waterfall but I couldn't see the water-fall, just an energy flow, hard to describe.

What's possible there? Are there any rules?

Time and space. But of course more flexible. That's about it. (And of course whatever you set it up to be. After that it will become whatever it 'wants'.)

Is there only one portal or are there many? I experimented 3-4 times just to check I wasn't losing my mind but every time the dropping sensation happened and there I am.

Would I of been in the same "world" each time?

I'm not sure of your experience so I am unable to answer this question.

[snips]
Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
So any hertz is the relationship?

Look up "binaural tones".

Two or more tones together produces a third tone which is basically unheard but felt.
 Quoting: Chaol

Is this what you're talking about, Chaol?

I'll have to try playing this along with the strobe light later tonightbanana2
 Quoting: Maya 1487619

The binaural tone is in your mind, so to speak. It's not something that you listen to directly.

It's the relationship of two or more things, brought about by your perspective.

Your reality functions in the same way ;)
Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yayyyyy! hf

I'll put a dome partially over the golf course which we will make into a dune buggy trail. And partially over the beach and ocean so we will always have a hot ocean spot! Plus, we can grow fruit trees and such under the dome.

The dome will be on stilts so we can walk, drive in any time....with a hole in top so there is always a fresh air draft.

Keep in mind, detail does not equal relevance.

One relevant slice is enough to get started.
Chaol

Thailand
10/28/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Unit3

Are you taking advantage of the potential energy around your island the past couple of days? ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26394091
United States
10/28/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this thread, even though I've only read page one and the last page. I'm going to take time and read it all. Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26450849
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this thread, even though I've only read page one and the last page. I'm going to take time and read it all. Thank you!
 Quoting: Hopeless

Enjoy the read. It's amazing! hf
Marshwiggle

User ID: 26100408
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Allow feedback from dreams to daytime. Work more on the puzzle and it should resolve in few iterations.

Here's one

And this one

I don't know what the words mean (Gespenst? Miqq? I guess it's love) but this will portal me to somewhere great!

Thanks, Unit, you're a starsmile_kiss
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
10/28/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Unit3

Are you taking advantage of the potential energy around your island the past couple of days? ;)

That occurred to me, too, this morning when I read about all the action
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
10/28/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really enjoyed that - especially the last bit which resonated!

Just today, I realized that I had unwittingly used the method from the video. My son on the East coast had a really tough time in the first half of 2012. It was all man-stuff and there was nothing much that a mother could do for him. I just wanted to hug my baby boy. All I wanted in the world was to give him a long, loving hug. Whenever I thought of him, that was the imagery that came with the thought. He took a road trip with a friend and yesterday, he visited home. I got to squeeze him with all my might. He is much, much better now and seems to be past the worst of his troubles. In a way, it is a dream come true.
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
10/28/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

We need only represent all of the important factors, which creates relationships in perspective. We then manipulate the representations and the perspective is shifted simultaneously.

Hi, Chaol. Is this the same as the Expanded Perspective Exercise? You have the four elements and you change them around and that shifts the perspective?

Can you illustrate this with an example?
Thanking you for your patience ;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
...the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Phosphene

A sensation of light caused by excitation of the retina by mechanical or electrical means rather than by light, as when the eyeballs are pressed through closed lids.

A phosphene is a phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show). Phosphenes are flashes of light, often associated with optic neuritis, induced by movement or sound.

Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as by random firing of cells in the visual system. Phosphenes have also been reported by meditators (commonly called nimitta); people who go for long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema); or those who are using psychedelic drugs.

The most common phosphenes are pressure phosphenes, caused by rubbing the closed eyes. They have been known since antiquity, and described by the Greeks. The pressure mechanically stimulates the cells of the retina. Experiences include a darkening of the visual field that moves against the rubbing, a diffuse colored patch that also moves against the rubbing, a scintillating and ever-changing and deforming light grid with occasional dark spots (like a crumpling fly-spotted flyscreen), and a sparse field of intense blue points of light.

Pressure phosphenes can persist briefly after the rubbing stops and the eyes are opened, allowing the phosphenes to be seen on the visual scene. Hermann von Helmholtz and others have published drawings of their pressure phosphenes. One example of a pressure phosphene is demonstrated by gently pressing the side of one's eye and observing a colored ring of light on the opposite side, as detailed by Isaac Newton.

In recent years, researchers have successfully developed experimental brain-computer interfaces or neuroprosthesis that stimulate phosphenes to restore vision to people blinded through accidents.

Experiments with humans have shown that when the visual cortex is stimulated above the calcarine fissure phosphenes are produced in the lower part of the visual field, and vice versa.

Phosphenes have also been created by intense, changing magnetic fields, such as with transcranial magnetic stimulation. These fields can be positioned on different parts of the head to stimulate cells in different parts of the visual system. They also can be induced by alternating currents that entrain neural oscillation as with trancranial alternating-current stimulation. In this case they appear in the peripheral visual field.

[link to www.answers.com]
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK. I'll just figure out another logical path than that one. It's when I threw out corporate sponsors that I came up with Plan 2. Nothing wrong with Plan 3, 4 or 5.

This island is the only one in that archipelgio that has white sandy beaches.

insert icon with umbrella drink!

...then come up with a condition so that the only logical choice your perspective has to experience next is for you to experience it ;)

Think about what benefit white sandy beaches has, and what benefit that particular island has. Not so much that you want it but that it's makes a lot of sense to experience it.

Thank you.

I can learn to swim with whales and dolphins at this island. The atmosphere of the island is conducive to good will. The owner followed environmental standards since about 1994 and it was a place for his family.

The closest town, which provides services and goods for the island, is also an atmosphere conducive to good will. It has hiking paths, botanical gardens, butterfly garden, horseback riding trails, wild bird and fauna parks, etc:.

White sandy beaches for silica and other minerals, which is calming and probably nice for opening portals. And also for the beauty of nature.

Edit: This is the native name for the island: Well, I can't get it to publish but it's.....P'AQw backwards E and a C with a thingy over the top.
(Looks like an icon to me) ;o)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/28/2012 06:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hypnagogia

In parapsychology, hypnagogia is the study of the transitional states to and from sleep: the hypnagogic (transition into sleep) and the hypnopompic states (transition into wakefulness) of consciousness.

Among the more commonly reported, and more thoroughly researched, sensory features of hypnagogia are phosphenes which can manifest as seemingly random speckles, lines or geometrical patterns, including form constants, or as figurative (representational) images. They may be monochromatic or richly colored, still or moving, flat or three-dimensional (offering an impression of perspective). Imagery representing movement through tunnels of light is also reported. Individual images are typically fleeting and given to very rapid changes. They are said to differ from dreams proper in that hypnagogic imagery is usually static and lacking in narrative content, although others understand the state rather as a gradual transition from hypnagogia to fragmentary dreams, i.e., from simple "eigenlicht" [eigenlicht: dark light, or brain gray, is the color seen by the eye in perfect darkness] to whole imagined scenes. It has been claimed that hypnagogia can be induced with a Dreamachine, which uses light pulsing at a frequency close to that of alpha waves to create this effect...

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone remembers this, but we had a date of 10/28/12 as a nexus point. So, look at the trend in threads from about 11:45 PM to 12:12 PM.

Thread: NATIVE AMERICANS, ATTENTION PLEASE,ITS TIME !

Thread: I Don't Have To Warn Anybody Anymore

Thread: My Great Work to start now.

Thread: 7.7 QUAKE Canada

Forgot to add Hurricane Sandi. It's reported as a weather system that's never been seen before.

(Also doing this for prosperity...I feel we are leaving stepping stones!)

I won't mention any further points for the remainder of the year lol

tounge
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yayyyyy! hf

I'll put a dome partially over the golf course which we will make into a dune buggy trail. And partially over the beach and ocean so we will always have a hot ocean spot! Plus, we can grow fruit trees and such under the dome.

The dome will be on stilts so we can walk, drive in any time....with a hole in top so there is always a fresh air draft.

Keep in mind, detail does not equal relevance.

One relevant slice is enough to get started.

OK, thanks.
Maya
User ID: 1487619
Lithuania
10/28/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this what you're talking about, Chaol?

I'll have to try playing this along with the strobe light later tonightbanana2
 Quoting: Maya 1487619

The binaural tone is in your mind, so to speak. It's not something that you listen to directly.

It's the relationship of two or more things, brought about by your perspective.

Your reality functions in the same way ;)

I forgot to mention, that in the video I've posted, two different tones are being played, so you need headphones for it to really work. A lower frequency is being played in one ear and a slightly higher frequency in the other. But what you actually hear is a third tone, which, like you said, is produced in the mind. So I think i get what you're trying to say.

Another question. You keep saying that when we look at something, let's say a table, what we perceive is a representation and that the real thing cannot be perceived directly. So my question is, what exactly is this "real thing"? This is probably a stupid question but it got me confused.
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
@Unit3

No, I've been kind of freaking out about it because this kind of thing happens to me so often. And people haven't taken kindly to it towards me.

How do I take advantage of it besides taking note of it, etc?
I'll try to tune into it and harness it.

Here's the link to the seismology graph for that specific area: [link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/28/2012 11:19 PM
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hopeless

Welcome. I hope you love it as much as I do.

hf
Unit3

United States
10/28/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one

And this one

Thanks, Unit, you're a starsmile_kiss

YW.

afro

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/29/2012 01:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26508422
Brazil
10/28/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one

And this one

You are right.

The beginning of the song is something like this:

I've walked away, my love cried (3x)
I've walked away, my love cried, I'm going back
I'm going in the wings of a little bird,
I'm going in the kisses of a hummingbird

But my english is not very reliable...
I'm better reading hf
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
10/29/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one

And this one

You are right.

The beginning of the song is something like this:

I've walked away, my love cried (3x)
I've walked away, my love cried, I'm going back

But my english is not very reliable...
I'm better reading hf
 Quoting: Gespenst

Aw, that's sweet. Thanks, Gespenst
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26529396
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
My dream last night:

This big wave just hung high and we could see it was very close. It was a very high wave and we had reports coming to us that it was going to hit soon. We tried to prepare for it but there wasn't really anything we could do in the reality but wait for the impact.

The wave moved closer and closer and while we tried to run away I was sure we were definitely going to get the brunt of the fall of the big wave of water that's been threatening to roll into action. Well finally after several moments of the wave just hanging in the air (like it was paused or something), it finally unfurled and the flood was massive! It washed some houses away. We were all running away obviously but all the while, I knew it will be all alright. The wave just needed to come down. Well I can't describe it precisely but the wave just needed to relax. Like I said, some houses were washed away in the onslaught of water and I think we ended up going with the wave but even that was ok.

This is a very vivid dream for me and I knew when I woke up that I was going to remember. Just the wave alone is very clear in my mind. It was massive and high and was holding that position but coming closer and closer to us before it rolled down.

So basically, There was a flood, people run/try to run from it . The flood did hit but it wasn't bad. I know I was ok anyway. I'm sure others were too.

I live in the UK. There's been a lot of news about hurricanes and tsunamis that I've included in my perspective in the past few days. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I use my vivid dreaming neuronicon string before I go to bed most nights now so that seems to be the main contributory factor in my perspective.

Any insights as to the meaning? If any?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two or three years ago, I had dreams of a big wave. For a long time, I worked on the 45th floor of a high-rise building, and in my dream, the wave was coming over the top of that high-rise. All I could do was hold my breath and wait for the impact. It was over with in a moment.

In fact, I had two weeks of "water" dreams. There seemed to be a week of dreaming that led up to that final big wave, then a following week of standing next to clear, bright streams of flowing water.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream 2 months ago that I was standing in top of a mountain that was completely surrounded by water. I saw many people die in this dream. Lot's of panicking... it was a huge tsunami.
 Quoting: Jonas1111

Sounds like the "old" intepretation of "new" experiences.

For example, it may be like a tsunami in your dream because you don't have the conceptual framework to sense it for more of what it really is.

Or, it could have been just a dream :)

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?) (Page 7)

GLP