Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 450,245
Pageviews Today: 757,153Threads Today: 306Posts Today: 4,859
09:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26526196
Brazil
10/29/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

thank you for your comments, Friend. this morning I woke up with the message

'200 songs to move through portals with'... ;) in my head

Here's one

[link to www.youtube.com]

What would you include on the playlist?
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

And this one

I don't know what the words mean (Gespenst? Miqq? I guess it's love) but this will portal me to somewhere great!

and this, too. The vid is spot on. Wish it would embed

You are right.

The beginning of the song is something like this:

I've walked away, my love cried (3x)
I've walked away, my love cried, I'm going back
I'm going in the wings of a little bird,
I'm going in the kisses of a hummingbird
I'm going in the wings of a little bird,
I'm going in the kisses of a hummingbird

But my english is not very reliable...
I'm better reading hf
 Quoting: Gespenst

Aw, that's sweet. Thanks, Gespenst

I dreamed that Miqq corrected my translation hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
10/29/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had a success this morning utilizing neuronics.

Son lost his wallet. We were searching all over for it, calling up all the places he had gone to yesterday, and grilling him on where he saw it last. It would have been a disaster if it was gone for good.

I stopped and realized that I could change all this, so I conjured up an image of son's wallet being in his bedroom. I purposely "felt" that it was in his bedroom. I told the others to look again in his bedroom. They protested that they had already done this three times, and I insisted that it was in his bedroom.

Finally, they found it in the top drawer of his dresser. How neat and orderly of me! That is exactly where I would have put it if I were the one setting down a wallet.

"You don't have to know how it works in order to use it" - paraphrasing Chaol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26555901
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream 2 months ago that I was standing in top of a mountain that was completely surrounded by water. I saw many people die in this dream. Lot's of panicking... it was a huge tsunami.
 Quoting: Jonas1111

Sounds like the "old" intepretation of "new" experiences.

For example, it may be like a tsunami in your dream because you don't have the conceptual framework to sense it for more of what it really is.

Or, it could have been just a dream :)
 Quoting: Chaol

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?) (Page 7)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Thanks Kath!
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/29/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had a success this morning utilizing neuronics.

Son lost his wallet. We were searching all over for it, calling up all the places he had gone to yesterday, and grilling him on where he saw it last. It would have been a disaster if it was gone for good.

I stopped and realized that I could change all this, so I conjured up an image of son's wallet being in his bedroom. I purposely "felt" that it was in his bedroom. I told the others to look again in his bedroom. They protested that they had already done this three times, and I insisted that it was in his bedroom.

Finally, they found it in the top drawer of his dresser. How neat and orderly of me! That is exactly where I would have put it if I were the one setting down a wallet.

"You don't have to know how it works in order to use it" - paraphrasing Chaol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Thanks for sharing. I love this. Did you use any symbols?

Goofy Thum
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
10/29/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing. I love this. Did you use any symbols?
 Quoting: Unit3

Thank you, Unit3. No, I didn't use a particular symbol. I was thinking of how I might change my neurons, per Chaol's most recent explanations. It is like I can do it, but I don't know how I do it.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 26100408
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep thinking about the cat in the restaurant, ordering pasta, and the watch doing the same...

and Chaol, you saying that the Earth is going through the same thing that I am going through at this moment, because there is no difference

so, I just drove to the shop and I as I parked I felt loved and adored (like you do!)

Using the examples above, please tell me - did the hamster also drive to the shop and park? Yes, I get that.
And did the hamster also feel loved and adored? Was it going through the same thing as me, at that moment?

What I'm getting at is confirmation that both ACTIONS and EMOTIONS are holographic?

If so, then the dentist surgery nearby was also driving, parking and feeling loved. Yeah? And what is the significance of this?!

A great cosmic joke, methinks :)

And, yes, Chaol, this may be the bit you won't confirm or deny, so anyone else, please let me know what you think
miqq

User ID: 26539501
Argentina
10/29/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep thinking about the cat in the restaurant, ordering pasta, and the watch doing the same...

and Chaol, you saying that the Earth is going through the same thing that I am going through at this moment, because there is no difference

so, I just drove to the shop and I as I parked I felt loved and adored (like you do!)

Using the examples above, please tell me - did the hamster also drive to the shop and park? Yes, I get that.
And did the hamster also feel loved and adored? Was it going through the same thing as me, at that moment?

What I'm getting at is confirmation that both ACTIONS and EMOTIONS are holographic?

If so, then the dentist surgery nearby was also driving, parking and feeling loved. Yeah? And what is the significance of this?!

A great cosmic joke, methinks :)

And, yes, Chaol, this may be the bit you won't confirm or deny, so anyone else, please let me know what you think

I am reposting this because I find that description very interesting , I don't know how much accurate might be, but it helped me to view things in another way

Reading another thread I got to a description of multiverse I wanted to share:

...Imagine a motion picture screen. Imagine the projector that projects images onto the screen as being the true reality in such a way that any image that represents a living being is indeed a living being but one who perceives only the two dimensional images as a line on the screen. Nothing off the screen is in the being's "universe" and is therefore not perceived as even existing. Now we know that movement on the screen is simply an illusion caused by a projector casting one image after another upon the screen. There are simply two phases. When the image is projected and when the image is not projected. The first phase we will call "unon" pronounced "you-non", universe on" which is simply the phase when the projector is on and an image appears on the screen. The image is momentarily turned off for the insertion of the next frame on the film. This phase we will call the "unoff", universe off, phase, until the unon phase repeats itself with a new frame from the film. The beings on the screen would believe that motion in their world, their universe was smooth and continuous if the "frequency" or rate at which the frames moved was fast enough.
Now one must know that in the "unoff" phase, the "reality" perceived by the screen creatures would have no meaning. The unoff phase could last for less than a nano second or a million years, in the unoff phase there is no reality in the universe of the screen. Now stretch your imagination even further. Imagine the screen is not flat but rather a large sphere and the projector is in the middle of the sphere. Remember that the entire universe for these two dimensional creatures is the inside surface of this large sphere. Now go a step further and imagine the sphere growing larger and larger. The universe would appear to expand in all directions to all the poor creatures who inhabited the finite universe during the unon phase of the projection.
Imagine another projector inside the spherical screen and it projects it's images onto the screen only during the unoff phase of the first projector. The two universes would seem "parallel" and have no influence one to another. They would look the same to an observer outside of the universes but, since perception is entirely within the universe of the expanding screen, one entity in one universe would have no perception of the entity in the other universe even though the two universes were close to each other. Now suppose there are not two but many projectors. Each one would be projecting a different universe yet if an entity in one universe could jump to another universe during it's unon phase then he / she would be in a different timeline from his original universe. This analogy could be stepped up one dimension and, albeit over simplified, describe the quatum reality as we understand it in my era. Basically we now know that not only is energy given out in packets called "quanta" but time itself is a quantum event and not the continuum scientists now conceive it to be...
 Quoting: sharon 63985

Quoting: miqq
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460729
Canada
10/29/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone given any thought to how we can utilize all of this potential energy surrounding the Sandy nexus? Any potential help you could provide here Chaol?
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
10/29/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone given any thought to how we can utilize all of this potential energy surrounding the Sandy nexus? Any potential help you could provide here Chaol?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1460729

It will automatically be guided into the framework that already exists (that which is most "logical" within perspective). If you look to "utilize" this potential, make the desired outcome the most relative possibility. (sure sounds simple doesn't it.)

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 10/29/2012 07:09 PM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460729
Canada
10/29/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

It will automatically be guided into the framework that already exists (that which is most "logical" within perspective). If you look to "utilize" this potential, make the desired outcome the most relative possibility. (sure sounds simple doesn't it.)
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Ok. I hope you all enjoy your mutant superpowers. You can thank Sandy later.
Unit3

United States
10/30/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK, what you're saying makes sense. I'm learning to change perspective requires making it logical to the current perspective. But, can you explain how to "utilize" the potential of the energy of the hurricane?

Thanks.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
10/30/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK, what you're saying makes sense. I'm learning to change perspective requires making it logical to the current perspective. But, can you explain how to "utilize" the potential of the energy of the hurricane?

Thanks.

You'd have to come up with a way that will make the "utilization" of the energy more relative (or even kind-of relative). The genius is a good technique. In fact, any technique you could use is the genius if you break down the parts. I am not entirely sure whether my intentions from "sandy" will manifest. SO I think that I will go buy that x-box video game called "Assassin's Creed". No good "mutant" games coming out at the moment.

Sandy is(was) potential possibility. Come up with the logic, interaction and construct a symbol ("physical" or "mental") and you should be able to capitalize on the energy.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
10/30/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

"Potential energy" is a symbol that does not interact.

Its basic formula is 5-3=2* (Symbol without interaction equals possibility)

To utilize the potential energy of a hurricane, or anything else, realize that both where you are and where you want to be are the same place (only apparently separate in your perspective).

[Note that the hurricane itself does not potential energy, as it interacts. However, it is one of the byproducts of potential energy units. Particularly the strong nexuses from 17, 18, 19.]

Therefore, imagine how where you 'want' to be and where you are now are interacting in the same way.

This makes where you want to be more logical to your perspective and, thus, more likely that you will experience it.

It is like if you wanted to meet a celebrity so you joined the same health club (space/potential energy/possibility) in order to take advantage of the potential energy that the health club provides.

Here you are taking advantage of the potential energy that an earthquake (per Unit3's desire for an island around the big earthquake in Canada a few days ago) or a superstorm presents.

*where symbol/representation = 5, interaction = 3, potential energy/possibility/space = 2 (and logic = 1)

hope this helps :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/30/2012 09:50 AM
Unit3

United States
10/30/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

You'd have to come up with a way that will make the "utilization" of the energy more relative (or even kind-of relative). The genius is a good technique. In fact, any technique you could use is the genius if you break down the parts. I am not entirely sure whether my intentions from "sandy" will manifest. SO I think that I will go buy that x-box video game called "Assassin's Creed". No good "mutant" games coming out at the moment.

Sandy is(was) potential possibility. Come up with the logic, interaction and construct a symbol ("physical" or "mental") and you should be able to capitalize on the energy.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking too....construct a symbol. I have my own system of doing this but trying to adjust it or really, throw it out for Ecsys.

Do you feel the video games help you?
Unit3

United States
10/30/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

"Potential energy" is a symbol that does not interact.

Its basic formula is 5-3=2* (Symbol without interaction equals possibility)

To utilize the potential energy of a hurricane, or anything else, realize that both where you are and where you want to be are the same place (only apparently separate in your perspective).

[Note that the hurricane itself does not potential energy, as it interacts. However, it is one of the byproducts of potential energy units. Particularly the strong nexuses from 17, 18, 19.]

Therefore, imagine how where you 'want' to be and where you are now are interacting in the same way.

This makes where you want to be more logical to your perspective and, thus, more likely that you will experience it.

It is like if you wanted to meet a celebrity so you joined the same health club (space/potential energy/possibility) in order to take advantage of the potential energy that the health club provides.

Here you are taking advantage of the potential energy that an earthquake (per Unit3's desire for an island around the big earthquake in Canada a few days ago) or a superstorm presents.

*where symbol/representation = 5, interaction = 3, potential energy/possibility/space = 2 (and logic = 1)

hope this helps :)

It does help. Thank you.

I understand the eq and hurricane are both right here where I am. To interact with the eq, I am monitoring the activity and have an interest in finding out how it affects the whales and dolphins.

To interact with the hurricane, I am monitoring it just to see if I can notice if it affects the eq activity on the opposite coast.

I'm not sure about the numbers formula, but I'm making a flash card of what you said above. I want to learn this.

Just found a place that swims with whales the way I have in mind. They call it soft-in water encounter. [link to www.aquaticadventures.com]

As a side note, I found a link you provided in another thread. It blew my mind read in the context of your comment (re: end of Western civilization) and after reading just the first page, I knew it is true. [link to www.alphabetvsgoddess.com]

Thanks again Chaol, for everything.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/30/2012 03:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487466
Canada
10/30/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Sorry jesse you are already mutating.
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

Sorry for the delays, taken longer than expected, so no more deadlines just know its being done :).

IMAGE ( [link to i1358.photobucket.com] )

Is the main form, its pretty straight forward. Once you have what you want to be translated to EC in my case "Television" you send the string to word book. A message box pops up showing you how many stored things you have.

Then on the dictionary tab

You can select all the stored options, in the screen shots example I selected "Television" and it pops up above.

The only problem stopping me from letting everyone have it like this is that for some reason it only works inside my release folder.
Once I transfer it to another folder it doesn't want to work tantrum

The hard bits done anyway so hopefully a simple fix will come our way.
miqq

User ID: 26539501
Argentina
10/30/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

Sorry for the delays, taken longer than expected, so no more deadlines just know its being done :).

Is the main form, its pretty straight forward. Once you have what you want to be translated to EC in my case "Television" you send the string to word book. A message box pops up showing you how many stored things you have.

You can select all the stored options, in the screen shots example I selected "Television" and it pops up above.

The only problem stopping me from letting everyone have it like this is that for some reason it only works inside my release folder.

Quoting: LeKing

Very interesting! Thank you!
Am I the only one who doesn't get a clue?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
10/30/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

Yaayyyy...Fantastic! little bit "thinklings" from your perspective....smile_kisssmile_kiss
software
User ID: 26680639
Germany
10/30/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

gooday.
is there a development site for this? will this be open source software? hope so.

thanks for letting us participate.
many regards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
10/31/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok now it all begins again.
Unit3

United States
10/31/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

I don't get it either. It does look easy to use though. I just don't understand the components yet. I think he showed us a screenshot with an example, so I plan to learn from the example and go from there.

Good work LeKing. Take the time you need. I know how it is to do something like this. And, it is appreciated. I know it will speed up the process, greatly!!!!!
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
gooday.
is there a development site for this? will this be open source software? hope so.

many regards.
 Quoting: software 26680639

There will be a website, give me a few days and yes it will be open source :) its coded in vb.net.

Np, I will write a guide and such for everyone once the websites up :)
I don't get it either. It does look easy to use though. I just don't understand the components yet. I think he showed us a screenshot with an example, so I plan to learn from the example and go from there.

Good work LeKing. Take the time you need. I know how it is to do something like this. And, it is appreciated. I know it will speed up the process, greatly!!!!!

The basics of it are:
Translate all your most commonly used words into EC, with the program helper you can easily identify your new word, its icons and how you should pronounce each icon.
Once all your words are in EC there shouldn't be anything stopping you from speaking/thinking :) in EC.

Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality)
Is Chaols thread on Neuronics, it has helped me to understand Neuronics better while creating the software.

Last Edited by LeKing on 10/31/2012 06:09 AM
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 26675780
United States
10/31/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Sorry jesse you are already mutating.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487466

Sorry? No need to be sorry, we all are.
Unit3

United States
10/31/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
gooday.

many regards.
 Quoting: software 26680639

There will be a website, give me a few days and yes it will be open source :) its coded in vb.net.

Np, I will write a guide and such for everyone once the websites up :)

The basics of it are:
Translate all your most commonly used words into EC, with the program helper you can easily identify your new word, its icons and how you should pronounce each icon.
Once all your words are in EC there shouldn't be anything stopping you from speaking/thinking :) in EC.

Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality)
Is Chaols thread on Neuronics, it has helped me to understand Neuronics better while creating the software.

Fantastic. Thank you. That's one thread I haven't read yet so I'm headed there right now.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've read a whole thread yet. I've only been in this thing a short time (2 weeks or less) and ended up jumping around from thread to thread. I didn't want to do that and tried not to. It didn't work, LOL!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26713949
Germany
10/31/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
My first car was a very rusty 504 TI automatic... I got it as a present from my dad before I even had my license. I never actually drove it as it was in a very bad shape and didn't even run... ;-)

The 1937 car was blue I believe (judging from a picture of its original very rusty state), a recent picture shows it to be in light grey primer.

My father in law didn't deem it a project to do, as he reckoned it would cost a considerable amount of money to get it on the road again...
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Time to release the Genius :)

Seems I am using it subconsciously already...

We called the seller; he has to sell because of health problems. Friday we will be driving the 3 hours drive there to have a look.
Not that I have a clue on how to actually afford buying it, transport it home, store it, restore it... but I'm taking little steps. It's getting more relative to my perspective every day at least. :-D
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/31/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Program Update

Looks very, very nice!
Will that app run on Mac or Linux as well?
Chaol

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
10/31/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

We called the seller; he has to sell because of health problems. Friday we will be driving the 3 hours drive there to have a look.
Not that I have a clue on how to actually afford buying it, transport it home, store it, restore it... but I'm taking little steps. It's getting more relative to my perspective every day at least. :-D

There is something you should take with you. It is quite small and could almost fit in your hand. It may be the color of the moon and get you excited like a little kid.

Do you know what it is?

Last Edited by Chaol on 10/31/2012 11:27 AM
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/31/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is something you should take with you. It is quite small and could almost fit in your hand. It may be the color of the moon and get you excited like a little kid.

Do you know what it is?

The first thing that came to mind while reading your comment is a turquoise scarab, about 5 cm. I found that when I was in school some 25 years ago and I still got it. not really the color of the moon though...

[edit] found it, and it's in my pocket now. ;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25466351
United States
10/31/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take a look at your screen. You are able to perform blazingly fast computer calculations, manipulate electrons, and perform all sorts of physically-oriented feats and more using the icons on your computer.

You need not know how it works. You need only 1) know what to represent; and 2) know how to manipulate the representations.

Bill Gates, Xerox Parc, and Apple Computers took care of step 1. Step 2 is what you're doing now.

[link to www.joelonsoftware.com]

GLP