Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 658,043
Pageviews Today: 1,148,485Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,106
01:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/31/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
My first car was a very rusty 504 TI automatic... I got it as a present from my dad before I even had my license. I never actually drove it as it was in a very bad shape and didn't even run... ;-)

The 1937 car was blue I believe (judging from a picture of its original very rusty state), a recent picture shows it to be in light grey primer.

My father in law didn't deem it a project to do, as he reckoned it would cost a considerable amount of money to get it on the road again...
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Time to release the Genius :)
 Quoting: Chaol

Seems I am using it subconsciously already...

We called the seller; he has to sell because of health problems. Friday we will be driving the 3 hours drive there to have a look.
Not that I have a clue on how to actually afford buying it, transport it home, store it, restore it... but I'm taking little steps. It's getting more relative to my perspective every day at least. :-D

Very nice. Thanks for the update!!!

hf
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
OverTheRainbow

User ID: 12682532
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll give this a punt, as it really does feel like the genius has worked for me etc, but there's one thing I'd *really* like to bring about that seems to keep being just out of reach.

I'd like to move into a certain area, into a 3 bedroom house with a garden. The area I'm in at the moment isn't ideal (understatement), and we live in a 2 bed top floor flat. With 3 little ones, this would be the biggest, most wonderful thing that could happen to us. We rent from the council and can't afford a private rented place on my wage, so the only way to get a move would be through the council. The waiting list is huuuge.

I'm closer to it than I was. I landed my current job which is in the area I want to move to (means I have a link to the area so can at least be on the list), ended up making friends who happened to live in the area (not related to work), and generally I feel like I have more ties to "there" now than I do "here", and yet, I just don't see how it will ever happen.

Can you give me any tips on how I could get this to happen? Or is it a case that it may never become relevant enough?

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487466
Canada
10/31/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll give this a punt, as it really does feel like the genius has worked for me etc, but there's one thing I'd *really* like to bring about that seems to keep being just out of reach.

I'd like to move into a certain area, into a 3 bedroom house with a garden. The area I'm in at the moment isn't ideal (understatement), and we live in a 2 bed top floor flat. With 3 little ones, this would be the biggest, most wonderful thing that could happen to us. We rent from the council and can't afford a private rented place on my wage, so the only way to get a move would be through the council. The waiting list is huuuge.

I'm closer to it than I was. I landed my current job which is in the area I want to move to (means I have a link to the area so can at least be on the list), ended up making friends who happened to live in the area (not related to work), and generally I feel like I have more ties to "there" now than I do "here", and yet, I just don't see how it will ever happen.

Can you give me any tips on how I could get this to happen? Or is it a case that it may never become relevant enough?

Thanks!
 Quoting: OverTheRainbow

Focus on the symbols and relationships that surround you and your family in your new digs. Money and your job are irrelevant.
Unit3

United States
10/31/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting update here.

So, I've been having second thoughts about my goal of an island home. I admit, watching Hurricane Sandy's effect on shoreline is affecting me.

I read in the Neuronics thread LeKing posted earlier, that we may be 30 years off from the shift. This says to me we can probably expect more of these weather anomalies.

I did find a Dutch firm that specializes in floating islands.
[link to www.hauteliving.com]

But what's interesting to me is, as I've been re-thinking about an island for my location, I've had 2 offers in the direction I'm going.

The first: My mother is thinking of purchasing a duplex and having the unfinished attic of the building converted to apartments. I could live in one and manage the building for her. She wants to move in one of the apartments and put in a heated pool. So, that's new house, swimming and frees some of my income. I agreed to look at it with her Sunday.

Second offer: To visit a friend from Norway with a beach house. I can stay as long as I want. The only problem is, whale season has just ended in Norway.

I'm interacting with both of these offers because they are new developments. I also remember Chaol saying we will learn to use The Genius on the run. I assume this means we make new symbols, as we progress toward our end desire, that refine our goal.

Any comments anyone? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26723498
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting update here.

So, I've been having second thoughts about my goal of an island home. I admit, watching Hurricane Sandy's effect on shoreline is affecting me.

I read in the Neuronics thread LeKing posted earlier, that we may be 30 years off from the shift. This says to me we can probably expect more of these weather anomalies.

But what's interesting to me is, as I've been re-thinking about an island for my location, I've had 2 offers in the direction I'm going.

The first: My mother is thinking of purchasing a duplex and having the unfinished attic of the building converted to apartments. I could live in one and manage the building for her. She wants to move in one of the apartments and put in a heated pool. So, that's new house, swimming and frees some of my income. I agreed to look at it with her Sunday.

Second offer: To visit a friend from Norway with a beach house. I can stay as long as I want. The only problem is, whale season has just ended in Norway.

I'm interacting with both of these offers because they are new developments. I also remember Chaol saying we will learn to use The Genius on the run. I assume this means we make new symbols, as we progress toward our end desire, that refine our goal.

Quoting: Unit3

You're shifting your perspective already. Your beach house wasn't going to materialise in front of you immediately but in a way that's relative to you. So all I can surmise is your dream is already a work in progress. Congrats to you and also tuuuuuur and everyone that's opening up to new possibilities that will fulfil their goals.

Just keep interacting with your new representations ;)
Unit3

United States
11/01/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting update here.

You're shifting your perspective already. Your beach house wasn't going to materialise in front of you immediately but in a way that's relative to you. So all I can surmise is your dream is already a work in progress. Congrats to you and also tuuuuuur and everyone that's opening up to new possibilities that will fulfil their goals.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26723498

Thank you. This is my conclusions also.

I am curious about changing the goal as I go. I hadn't thought of that happening. But, it's really about learning how this works, eh?

Thanks again.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 18282358
United States
11/01/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting update here.

-

I am curious about changing the goal as I go. I hadn't thought of that happening. But, it's really about learning how this works, eh?

Thanks again.

Hard to imagine how this all could have played-out without second thoughts.hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Unit3

United States
11/01/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting update here.

-

Thanks again.

Hard to imagine how this all could have played-out without second thoughts.hf
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Aha! Very interesting observation. Thank you.

I think it's something we should all think about. What if you get close to the perception you've created and change your mind?

As Chaol says, use The Genius on the run, LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/01/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only problem stopping me from letting everyone have it like this is that for some reason it only works inside my release folder.
Once I transfer it to another folder it doesn't want to work
 Quoting: LeKing

I was doing something else when an idea came to me from out of the blue. So, maybe this will be helpful. Maybe not.

When the program is in your release folder, is it reading from a .dll that is subsequently unavailable to it when transferring it to another folder?

Could the problem involve a .dll?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1765060
Canada
11/01/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

This may be an odd question but I thought you might be able to help. Is there any chance that some of my favorite performers that have faked their deaths may return this year? Particularly Michael Jackson and Tupac. Thank you.
Unit3

United States
11/01/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never mind.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/03/2012 09:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26866093
Germany
11/03/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went to look at the car and had a great time talking about old cars with the seller; a really nice guy who took the time showing the Peugeot to us. He hoped to finish the car himself, which is taken apart and in the stage of being rebuilt, but complete. He reckons that he as an experienced non-professional would need another 4 years plus a few thousand euros to get it on the road...
In the course of our visit he threw in a few other extra parts, books, and his advice in the offer if we'd decide to buy... Which he asked us to think through well, but he wanted us to let him know within a week or so.

Now I try to make a symbol for it. Would that scarab bead work? My idea is to wind some thread through it's hole, and stick a colorfoul piece of felt or string through it each morning (or evening). Sounds ok?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/03/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Makes perfect sense that we can perceive at a speed faster than light, at least on the meta level. So we use ecsys to program reality on the meta level? Is that what we are doing Chaol?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/03/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, Unit3. Your dream is affecting my dream. Now I am seeing stuff about islands. Funny how that works.

The Call of the Castaway
Scores of private islands are for sale off the North American coast, with prices down 25% from their peak
[link to finance.yahoo.com]
Unit3

United States
11/03/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, Unit3. Your dream is affecting my dream. Now I am seeing stuff about islands. Funny how that works.

The Call of the Castaway
Scores of private islands are for sale off the North American coast, with prices down 25% from their peak
[link to finance.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

It is funny. I sort of hoped my dream would affect others here because I'd love for some of us to live around each other. You know, whoever wants to. But now, I'm thinking coastal areas aren't a good idea for us for the next few years. Those areas are affected first as earth changes happen.

My dream seems to have affected my sister too. She just signed a contract about a week ago on a house that she loved. She called the other day and said she broke the contract. All of us were shocked. My sis said she went to look at the house one more time and saw a bunch of things she hadn't noticed before and didn't want the house any more. So she broke the contract!

My mother's comment about this was: "She sure saw something different this last time she went to look at the house." I just kinda smiled, while inside I was shocked, LOL! Made me go hmmmmmmmm!

Anyway, thanks for the link. Those are nice. If you haven't run across Dubai yet, take a look. They have hired Dutch architects to build artificial islands that are amazing. Dubai is sinking and the Dutch feel they have conquered the sea. They sunk the Netherlands during a war to defeat the enemy. (Spanish i think) Anyway, Dubai hired them to build some artificial islands:

This link is a concept, floating city planned for Dubai
[link to www.xenomed.com]

This link is where Dubai is actually selling homes on the islands. The Dutch plan an under the ocean golf course too!
[link to www.theweek.co.uk]

Here's a cool concept, eco, floating home
[link to inhabitat.com]

This company is working on concept floating cities that they want to be free from any government today!
[link to www.seasteading.org]

Those links were in my history. Thought I'd share them.

And here's a home (not floating but interesting)The Japanese built it and it runs on a car battery:
[link to inhabitat.com]

There are several concept island cities on the net. Also, a concept, high-tech, floating house is for sale in the UK, but during Hurricane Sandy, I learned boats leave harbor and go to sea when the weather is bad. It's easier for them to manage that kind of weather out in the sea, so a houseboat isn't safe during violent weather.

I'm now re-thinking my dream and don't really know where to go. I just know I'm going somewhere, at least that's the way it will seem to me. I'm guess I'm not actually going anywhere. 1dunno1

Edit: I've been getting rid of stuff for 3 years and packed for 2 years!!!!! Got my passport a couple of months ago!

I've recently been invited to The Netherlands and Norway, but don't know if that's where I want to go. I feel like my move is soon though, like even next month. I just need to know where.

So, not only am I changing my goal, I don't even know for sure what one of my goals is. blink

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/03/2012 09:57 PM
Unit3

United States
11/03/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read this about EC in Chaol's other thread:

Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality) (Page 4)

"Hi.

There are no symbol outputs because the whole process is a symbol output, per Ecsys Prime (near the bottom of the Ecsys home page):

Symbol = logic(possibility2-possibility)+interaction

You're not outputting a reality. You're influencing the relationships that allow you to perceive the reality.

However, Ec is more for changing how you perceive reality, like mapping new neuronal pathways in your brain.

You can get to a very specific perception using Ec but that's quite an advanced use. It would be similar to teleportation (though it is not really) and using Ec as both the programming language and the address to where you're going.

The best way for now is to use the Genius if you want specific perceptions to 'materialize'.

For example: We can use the Genius to materialize a glass of milk in your reality. We can use Ec to experience one of an endless variety of ~(glassess)~(of)~(milk) because we are exploring glass/of/milk possibilities."

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/03/2012 10:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
TY Unit3.

I saw a really interesting video on the double slit delayed choice quantum eraser. It does a great job of describing how that which is perceived is rendered by the perceiver. I believe the meta information is where the ecsys language comes into play.
Unit3

United States
11/03/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
TY Unit3.

I saw a really interesting video on the double slit delayed choice quantum eraser. It does a great job of describing how that which is perceived is rendered by the perceiver. I believe the meta information is where the ecsys language comes into play.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Sounds very interesting. Do you happen to have a link to that video?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
TY Unit3.

Thread: Quantum Physics 101 - Double Slit Experiment
Unit3

United States
11/03/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
TY Unit3.

Thread: Quantum Physics 101 - Double Slit Experiment

afro
Harmonix

User ID: 26816744
Canada
11/03/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Harmonix

Search Tom campbell an my big toe. Lots of info very relevant to ecsys I believe.
Unit3

United States
11/03/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was an amazing video. Thanks. I don't quite understand how the first proton waits on the second, though. Is it once it's perceived that it knows where to go?

Btw, Tom C. is answering questions on YT, or at least a week ago he was. (In case you're interested.)

Not only do we need Ecsys but I think the strobe/chill light is important too. It's a very interesting experience every time. Which reminds me, I am going to sign off for this evening. Time to chill out.

Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/04/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was an amazing video. Thanks. I don't quite understand how the first proton waits on the second, though. Is it once it's perceived that it knows where to go?

Btw, Tom C. is answering questions on YT, or at least a week ago he was. (In case you're interested.)

Not only do we need Ecsys but I think the strobe/chill light is important too. It's a very interesting experience every time. Which reminds me, I am going to sign off for this evening. Time to chill out.

Goofy Thum

The simple experiment proves that our current understanding of how things work is inadequate, as in we have no real clue. Things appear to be able to change forward and backward in what we call time.

When you do the strobe do you use moodlight.org? What setting do you use for the balls? Are they all the same color or some indigo and some black?
Unit3

United States
11/04/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Goofy Thum

The simple experiment proves that our current understanding of how things work is inadequate, as in we have no real clue. Things appear to be able to change forward and backward in what we call time.

When you do the strobe do you use moodlight.org? What setting do you use for the balls? Are they all the same color or some indigo and some black?

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, I use moodlight. I set it between 22-25. I do all the balls variations of the darker blues. I don't use any black but I might experiment with it.

I also often use some of the hour long binaural beats vid. on YT. Here's one I used last night and I use different ones.

[link to youtu.be]
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/04/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went to look at the car and had a great time talking about old cars with the seller; a really nice guy who took the time showing the Peugeot to us. He hoped to finish the car himself, which is taken apart and in the stage of being rebuilt, but complete. He reckons that he as an experienced non-professional would need another 4 years plus a few thousand euros to get it on the road...
In the course of our visit he threw in a few other extra parts, books, and his advice in the offer if we'd decide to buy... Which he asked us to think through well, but he wanted us to let him know within a week or so.

Now I try to make a symbol for it. Would that scarab bead work? My idea is to wind some thread through it's hole, and stick a colorfoul piece of felt or string through it each morning (or evening). Sounds ok?

Hi.

What would represent your interactive element?

Also, do you have a toy car?
Chaol

Thailand
11/04/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Makes perfect sense that we can perceive at a speed faster than light, at least on the meta level. So we use ecsys to program reality on the meta level? Is that what we are doing Chaol?

The speed of light is the speed of physical perception.

Reality is not programmed.

You have perspective.
Chaol

Thailand
11/04/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read this about EC in Chaol's other thread:

Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality) (Page 4)

"Hi.

There are no symbol outputs because the whole process is a symbol output, per Ecsys Prime (near the bottom of the Ecsys home page):

Symbol = logic(possibility2-possibility)+interaction

You're not outputting a reality. You're influencing the relationships that allow you to perceive the reality.

However, Ec is more for changing how you perceive reality, like mapping new neuronal pathways in your brain.

You can get to a very specific perception using Ec but that's quite an advanced use. It would be similar to teleportation (though it is not really) and using Ec as both the programming language and the address to where you're going.

The best way for now is to use the Genius if you want specific perceptions to 'materialize'.

For example: We can use the Genius to materialize a glass of milk in your reality. We can use Ec to experience one of an endless variety of ~(glassess)~(of)~(milk) because we are exploring glass/of/milk possibilities."

Thanks for the quote :)
Chaol

Thailand
11/04/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
TY Unit3.

Of course, the experiment exists only in theory ;)

...until you are performing the experiment yourself. (i.e., until it is a direct value in your perspective)

Photons and such exist only when they need to.

The video shows the result of the experiment. However, the reality that the video illustrates exists only in the experiment.

Those are pretty obvious omissions from their hypotheses but it will be some time before they apply quantum physics to itself.

The next level of understanding for them, perhaps. (And one which is an "of course!" moment for them.)
Chaol

Thailand
11/04/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
A double slit experiment for the mind...

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Neither did, as both are one should we go back far enough.

Let's call this "chegg".

Chegg, much like our androgynous ancestors who know neither male nor female, reproduces asexually. It need not find an other of its kind with which to mate, as it can manage the entire process by itself.

In chegg's time, the chicken and egg are probabilities that have a 'reality' in the here and now.

The egg is a probability in the chicken, and vice versa.

We are probabilities of our asexual ancestors, and vice versa. (We will also 'become' this again in future.)

We developed into "male" and "female" as a result of a narrative that also produces just about everything under our species' sun, from music to atoms. Some of our androgynous ancestors took on qualities that eventually evolve into our idea of "male", some took on other qualities that evolve into our idea of "female".

The wave–particle duality is not only a phenomena in quantum physics but is an aspect of time itself (rather, your perception of it).

If you go 'back' or 'forward' far enough in time the results of the experiment would be completely different, as the result is dictated by our perspective of time.

A little confusing, perhaps, but interesting to think about.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/04/2012 01:08 PM

GLP