Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,485 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 228,114
Pageviews Today: 374,747Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 2,156
05:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26970057
Germany
11/05/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Also, do you have a toy car?
 Quoting: Chaol

Lots! Not a model of this particular one, but lots of toy cars. I could stick the bead in a toy truck I have, and take it with me... showing it to others and having them interact with it too would help as well, if I recall correctly?
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Do you have one the color of the moon that can fit in your hand?

Yes! And it had me very excited as a kid! A plastic 1/43 scale Peugeot 403, my favorite car at the time.
I can't believe I didn't think of that one earlier. It's kind of fragile, the front and front bumper are off (just like the real life car).
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/05/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
How are things with you Chaol? Is there any way we can help you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

You are all ready helping me :)

You are my teacher!

It would be difficult to help when we would not share the same purpose.

What I am doing I am doing because I want to be with the woman that I love.

Oh boy! Makes my heart flutter! What a romance. And according to you, you didn't even use The Genius! Sigh!

What I don't quite understand though, is how this helps you be with her? Aren't you with her now? Or do our 2 worlds have to come together better?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lots! Not a model of this particular one, but lots of toy cars. I could stick the bead in a toy truck I have, and take it with me... showing it to others and having them interact with it too would help as well, if I recall correctly?

Yes! And it had me very excited as a kid! A plastic 1/43 scale Peugeot 403, my favorite car at the time.
I can't believe I didn't think of that one earlier. It's kind of fragile, the front and front bumper are off (just like the real life car).

Isn't that interesting? ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26970057
Germany
11/05/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Unit3

Yes!

Isn't it interesting Chaol knew I had it and had to remind me that I had it? :)
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes!

Yes, that too, LOL!

Edit: I remember when he told you about it, I was surprised because he has always said we need new symbols that we don't already have meaning attached.

When he said it to you, I remembered on the website, he talks about sweeping the floor and having a childhood memory at the same time. I didn't really figure out why he mentioned it to you but that's what came to mind.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/05/2012 02:11 AM
Chaol

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/05/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alchemy is the art of imitating and accelerating nature. Philosophers Stone is a substance(powder) that transmutes other substances into a their perfect state. There are two versions of the Philosophers Stone, which is the white stone and the red stone. The white(moon;female) transmutes any metals into silver. And the red(sun;male) into gold. The Stone is simply a concentrated and highly developed
form of energy, which is the true nourishment of all things that grow(mineral, plant, animal). It is the universal medicine for the mind, body, and spirit. Unlimited life-energy. I could go on, but I think you get the just.

Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

And what is the purpose of it? How is it used?
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I understand they do the same job. But each side does it's job in 2 totally different ways. Opposite in fact. Words vs Images. You are trying to explain to a person what A tornado is. But they speak a different language? You would communicate by imagery. Drawing, hand gestures. Now imagine that you both speak the same language, but instead you call it a twister. The other person thinks you mean the game, but you clarify to the person that the word 'twister' a synonym for a tornado. That's a prime example about how the two hemispheres perform the same function in a different manor. We live in a left hemisphere dominant right-handed society. Linear thinking. This will not do for creation. Both hemispheres in equal balance is what i'm getting at.

If left hemisphere-thinking dominates society, what of emotion?

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync?
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. That is exactly the one.

Now why do you think the front of the toy car is misaligned, and when did this happen?

And how can this small real thing represent the bigger real thing (the car that you want)?

Do you see how you all ready own the car? We have only to change the perspective of what you have so that you can drive it. (Your toy car becomes the real one that you can drive.)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/05/2012 04:00 AM
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes!

Well, I really wanted you to figure it out ;)
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mean to take over this thread, but I'm pretty sure -- and Chaol should correct me if I am wrong -- that you can map for yourself a gentle awakening. Instead of the "crash" that is being predicted for some, simply map waking up on an easy, sunny morning with a wonderful day ahead of you. Something like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489265

:)

I'd love some input as to how to map this gentle awakening.

bump

How would you define this gentle awakening? What would it mean to you, in practical wisdom?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23635979
Netherlands
11/05/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. That is exactly the one.

Now why do you think the front of the toy car is misaligned, and when did this happen?

I really can't remember when, about 20 years ago while in university is my guess (but it could be earlier)

And not only is the front off as with the original, one of the headlights is missing a glass as well (as in the real life car).

What nice touches! ;-)

And how can this small real thing represent the bigger real thing (the car that you want)?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how that would be possible...

Do you see how you all ready own the car? We have only to change the perspective of what you have so that you can drive it. (Your toy car becomes the real one that you can drive.)

I'm starting to see it!

Now this morning I got it from its spot where it has been the last 7 years, and started to restore it; took it apart and reglued the steeringwheel and the interior.

Now I read your reply I wonder if I shouldn't have left it in its original dilapidated state...
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mean to take over this thread, but I'm pretty sure -- and Chaol should correct me if I am wrong -- that you can map for yourself a gentle awakening. Instead of the "crash" that is being predicted for some, simply map waking up on an easy, sunny morning with a wonderful day ahead of you. Something like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489265

I'd love some input as to how to map this gentle awakening.

bump

How would you define this gentle awakening? What would it mean to you, in practical wisdom?

I define it as quiet acceptance. So in practical wisdom, it means I am comfortable experiencing and perceiving that which is new to me.
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I showed my lottery ticket (symbol of wealth) to 2 barking dogs today. I had it with me, the dogs were barking, so I thought, why not?

if it's part of a singular formula, it may work more to your liking ;)

meaning, you create the 1, 2, 3, 5 elements at once and go through them consistently.

I did that. (I switched goals as more information filtered in.) That's what I meant when I posted about doing The Genius on the run. I was going one direction with my goals and learned some things from the threads, so had to switch goals.

I was interacting with my symbol when out walking and saw the dogs. I have rules around it.

When you switched your goal, did you make a new symbol?

Oh, but I did make the rules after I purchased the ticket. So, should I start over then with a new symbol and new rules?

It's probably better to make your symbol first (with logic and such) before considering the experience.

(However, with a powerful symbol it will not matter. But better to do it before to be sure.)
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh boy! Makes my heart flutter! What a romance. And according to you, you didn't even use The Genius! Sigh!

What I don't quite understand though, is how this helps you be with her? Aren't you with her now? Or do our 2 worlds have to come together better?

It 'was' part-time, but as our worlds merge it becomes more full-time.
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I showed my lottery ticket (symbol of wealth) to 2 barking dogs today. I had it with me, the dogs were barking, so I thought, why not?

if it's part of a singular formula, it may work more to your liking ;)

meaning, you create the 1, 2, 3, 5 elements at once and go through them consistently.

I did that. (I switched goals as more information filtered in.) That's what I meant when I posted about doing The Genius on the run. I was going one direction with my goals and learned some things from the threads, so had to switch goals.

I was interacting with my symbol when out walking and saw the dogs. I have rules around it.

When you switched your goal, did you make a new symbol?

Oh, but I did make the rules after I purchased the ticket. So, should I start over then with a new symbol and new rules?

It's probably better to make your symbol first (with logic and such) before considering the experience.

(However, with a powerful symbol it will not matter. But better to do it before to be sure.)

Yes, I switched my goal to Wealth. Then, I purchased a lottery ticket as the symbol. I didn't make a symbol because you told me once it's better to get something new to you. I don't buy lottery tickets and I don't even care if welth comes that way. It represents wealth w/o having to be tied down to a job in this Western civilization to me. Then, after I got the ticket, I decided on the rules, etc:.

Edit: I need to clarify here. I actually had wealth, house, car and true love as goals. The real goal was to be in community with like-minded people (like what I find here in your threads) with someone I love.

As Hurricane Sandy took place, I began to see I was going to have to change everything, including the logic of getting what I want. So, I went for wealth because I feel it will help me do what I want to do too. And I have the logic for what I want to do.

From what I put in bold above, what's better to do before what to be sure? (sorry I don't get it, but it's better to find out what you mean than to guess.)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/05/2012 04:58 AM
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

It 'was' part-time, but as our worlds merge it becomes more full-time.

Okay, I kinda figured that's what's going on. Wow, what a love story. Tell you what.....I'll help all I can. hf
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/05/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I switched my goal to Wealth. Then, I purchased a lottery ticket as the symbol. I didn't make a symbol because you told me once it's better to get something new to you.
[snips]

To create something new, rather than get something new.

(tuuuuur's representation of his "old" toy car is somewhat different as I interfered somewhat in the process in order to illustrate, similar to an interference with your 'island' query)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/05/2012 06:08 AM
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/05/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

From what I put in bold above, what's better to do before what to be sure? (sorry I don't get it, but it's better to find out what you mean than to guess.)

Make the plan first (the Genius) then carry it out.

The plan is the map of your logical narrative from point A to point B, and it is where you can begin.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 26985251
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know, this shines a new light on Alzheimers!
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I switched my goal to Wealth. Then, I purchased a lottery ticket as the symbol. I didn't make a symbol because you told me once it's better to get something new to you.
[snips]

To create something new, rather than get something new.

(tuuuuur's representation of his "old" toy car is somewhat different as I interfered somewhat in the process in order to illustrate, similar to an interference with your 'island' query)

Chaol, I love ya but I am confused. The bold above, you tell me to create something new.

You told me in a post (in the link below) that symbols we create ourselves are not as powerful. I can make my own sigils and would prefer to do so but because of the post in this link, I quit making them and started finding symbols...such as a lottery ticket.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 175)

So, do you see why I am confused?
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know, this shines a new light on Alzheimers!
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Are you sayhing I have Alzheimers?

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/05/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol, teachers and class,

Can a person by a symbol, used with the Genius?

Curious.

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/05/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Curious.

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

*be a symbol!

Can a person be a symbol, used with the Genius?
(MaJorMan)

User ID: 4593265
United States
11/05/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is somewhat like a class and Chaol you are the professor.
This would be the first time I've ever asked such a question but, can you come up with some assignments (homework) in regards to using EC and/or the Genius?
 Quoting: (MaJorMan)

funny.. I don't see myself as a professor.

This is like a new type of class and MajorMan you are the teacher.

The teacher teaches someone else and, thus, the teacher can learn it. The students are teachers, and the teachers are students.

Can you come up with some assignments for your class in regards to using Ecsys?

How about a joint Genius exercise, along the lines of the 'dream thread' exercise, where all who wish can participate, perhaps with a shared outcome in mind? Would that be possible Chaol?
 Quoting: curve

I knew your response would be around those lines lol.
Sure I can come up with an assignment. I tried before actually to do a joint experiment like the one curve suggested, it never worked tho for some reason.

We all have the same intents for the most part as Western civilization has shaped all of our desires. To keep things organized and to avoid questions about a hundred different symbols, I'm thinking we all create the same symbol, rules, interaction to achieve the intended possibility. Not sure if that can work but I don't see why not, if it doesn't at least we can all start fresh together on a new one until we get it right.

So we all have a perspective of an abundance of money that we are trying to make most relative to our current perspective. We all have keys to unlock doors. So lets use a key as our symbol to unlock this perspective.

Anyone want to pitch in on space, logic and interaction?

Chaol, make sure you pay attention, no sleeping in class lol afro
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/05/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we'd have to do some modifications to the key since the key aloe already has meaning assigned to it. Lets wrap some tape around it. Use a key we don't use anymore and remodel it a bit. Maybe add some colors.
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/05/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we'd have to do some modifications to the key since the key aloe already has meaning assigned to it. Lets wrap some tape around it. Use a key we don't use anymore and remodel it a bit. Maybe add some colors.
MaJorMan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
11/05/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Emotion based on personal gains...all for sense of 'I'. Nothing for the sense of 'us'.

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync you ask? Ask yourself that question, and observe how 'you' answer it. Analytically and in a linear fashion using numbers then words. Ecsys. You compare human thought to the functionality of a CPU and you wonder why ask what I ask. In the manor that I ask.

I have homework for you chaol. Don't sleep for 7 days to loose your sense of I. Promise you that your dominating left hemisphere would rather shut down the body completely out of utter fear, rather than allow the passive right hemisphere to assume primary control. And you ask are the hemispheres not all ready in sync? If they were, sleeping would be a much different experience. A more 'waking' one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460729
Canada
11/05/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Curious.

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

Certain people are symbols. Mother Theresa and Hitler for example.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/05/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Emotion based on personal gains...all for sense of 'I'. Nothing for the sense of 'us'.

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync you ask? Ask yourself that question, and observe how 'you' answer it. Analytically and in a linear fashion using numbers then words. Ecsys. You compare human thought to the functionality of a CPU and you wonder why ask what I ask. In the manor that I ask.

I have homework for you chaol. Don't sleep for 7 days to loose your sense of I. Promise you that your dominating left hemisphere would rather shut down the body completely out of utter fear, rather than allow the passive right hemisphere to assume primary control. And you ask are the hemispheres not all ready in sync? If they were, sleeping would be a much different experience. A more 'waking' one.

I meditated until I popped out of body sitting in the void. Once there, I asked myself your question to Chaol.

The response I gave myself was the following:

Although they are both using the same words, they're not talking about the same thing.

The left/right brain argument is no different than the intellectual/spiritual, democrat/republican, left/right, liberal/conservative or nogod/god arguments.

We are as we define ourselves, and we love to define ourselves.

Before anyone can even discuss this, we need a better understanding of the words we're discussing and how each party sees them.

So I guess what I am wondering is: what exactly do you mean by "left" and "right" hemispheres of the brain? The physical or metaphorical? What do you mean by "out of synch"?

Also, have you seen the philosopher's stone? Why do you believe it exists? Have you read "the book of Aquarius"?
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/05/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, Do you ever watch the tv series "Fringe"? Anyway, you remind me of your teaching and logic to a character "Observer" which is my favorite character. hf

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

GLP