Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 555,790
Pageviews Today: 984,647Threads Today: 481Posts Today: 7,572
11:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/05/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Chaol, Do you ever watch the tv series "Fringe"? Anyway, you remind me of your teaching and logic to a character "Observer" which is my favorite character. hf

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[/quote

[link to fringe.wikia.com]
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/05/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I switched my goal to Wealth. Then, I purchased a lottery ticket as the symbol. I didn't make a symbol because you told me once it's better to get something new to you.
[snips]
 Quoting: Unit3

To create something new, rather than get something new.

(tuuuuur's representation of his "old" toy car is somewhat different as I interfered somewhat in the process in order to illustrate, similar to an interference with your 'island' query)
 Quoting: Chaol

Chaol, it's time for you to get over yourself. I appreciate your the purity of your intentions that we get the message and separate it from the messenger. But, it's just not possible. Our anthropologists and scientists have realized themselves, that they cannot study an environment without influencing it.

You are one of us now. We will learn this as fast as we can so you can just be a regular guy, but until then, you are still our friend. And, teaching us something we want to learn.

Of course, you're hearing this from someone who is tired of virtual reality, tired of being on the Truman Show....really, we have over 250,000 views on this thread alone? Who are you?

And a hand full of people posting? Why aren't the rest of you people posting? Tell us hi. Tell us you want to learn. Tell us when you can help us. Or not! cool2

Plus, it's a little difficult to learn when the land beneath your feet and the sky above your head is changing so rapidly.

Major Man, I'm in on your experiment. And thank you for offering. As we can all see, Chaol appreciates it. He has repeatedly told us he doesn't want to be seen as anything other than a regular guy.

I'll think about your proposal and be back with input if I have any. TY.

OK....rant
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/05/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I switched my goal to Wealth. Then, I purchased a lottery ticket as the symbol. I didn't make a symbol because you told me once it's better to get something new to you.
[snips]

(tuuuuur's representation of his "old" toy car is somewhat different as I interfered somewhat in the process in order to illustrate, similar to an interference with your 'island' query)

Chaol, it's time for you to get over yourself. I appreciate your the purity of your intentions that we get the message and separate it from the messenger. But, it's just not possible. Our anthropologists and scientists have realized themselves, that they cannot study an environment without influencing it.

You are one of us now. We will learn this as fast as we can so you can just be a regular guy, but until then, you are still our friend. And, teaching us something we want to learn.

Of course, you're hearing this from someone who is tired of virtual reality, tired of being on the Truman Show....really, we have over 250,000 views on this thread alone? Who are you?

And a hand full of people posting? Why aren't the rest of you people posting? Tell us hi. Tell us you want to learn. Tell us when you can help us. Or not! cool2

Plus, it's a little difficult to learn when the land beneath your feet and the sky above your head is changing so rapidly.

Major Man, I'm in on your experiment. And thank you for offering. As we can all see, Chaol appreciates it. He has repeatedly told us he doesn't want to be seen as anything other than a regular guy.

OK....rant

Do you think there is a possibility we could scare him away with requests like this? I mean, how firm are you willing to be? I believe Chaol's credibility is rooted in the uncertainty on who or what he/she/it is.

I'd still follow these threads if he came clean on the possibility he is fantasizing the whole thing. What if he admitted to reminding us this is all just "light entertainment" to absolve himself of any sense of guilt? I think any of it could be possible, or none of it. The information he provides is ambiguous, intelligent, intriguing, fascinating and resonates with me.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/05/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The information he provides is ambiguous, intelligent, intriguing, fascinating and resonates with me.
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Jesse Sovoda~ Indeed!!!Goofy Thum
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

OK....rant

Do you think there is a possibility we could scare him away with requests like this? I mean, how firm are you willing to be? I believe Chaol's credibility is rooted in the uncertainty on who or what he/she/it is.

I'd still follow these threads if he came clean on the possibility he is fantasizing the whole thing. What if he admitted to reminding us this is all just "light entertainment" to absolve himself of any sense of guilt? I think any of it could be possible, or none of it. The information he provides is ambiguous, intelligent, intriguing, fascinating and resonates with me.

Do you mean it could be scary to him if I see him as my friend and I want to learn from him? I'm firm enough that I'm presenting as clean a slate as I can to learn Ecsys.

I appreciate your input so please talk to me about this. The last thing I want to do is scare him away.

Is the uncertainty factor something that makes this all better for you? I do believe he has encouraged us to make this what we need for ourselves....light entertainment or whatever. I've come to the place where I don't care what his agenda is. I see the value in the message.

Edit: Btw Jesse, one reason I love to talk to you is that you always bring in a factor that I don't usually think of. Thank you for that.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/05/2012 07:46 PM
Unit3

United States
11/05/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is somewhat like a class and Chaol you are the professor.
This would be the first time I've ever asked such a question but, can you come up with some assignments (homework) in regards to using EC and/or the Genius?
 Quoting: (MaJorMan)

funny.. I don't see myself as a professor.

This is like a new type of class and MajorMan you are the teacher.

The teacher teaches someone else and, thus, the teacher can learn it. The students are teachers, and the teachers are students.

Can you come up with some assignments for your class in regards to using Ecsys?

How about a joint Genius exercise, along the lines of the 'dream thread' exercise, where all who wish can participate, perhaps with a shared outcome in mind? Would that be possible Chaol?
 Quoting: curve

I knew your response would be around those lines lol.
Sure I can come up with an assignment. I tried before actually to do a joint experiment like the one curve suggested, it never worked tho for some reason.

We all have the same intents for the most part as Western civilization has shaped all of our desires. To keep things organized and to avoid questions about a hundred different symbols, I'm thinking we all create the same symbol, rules, interaction to achieve the intended possibility. Not sure if that can work but I don't see why not, if it doesn't at least we can all start fresh together on a new one until we get it right.

So we all have a perspective of an abundance of money that we are trying to make most relative to our current perspective. We all have keys to unlock doors. So lets use a key as our symbol to unlock this perspective.

Anyone want to pitch in on space, logic and interaction?

Chaol, make sure you pay attention, no sleeping in class lol afro

I'll throw out my 2 cents.

First, I think it wise to approach this with a clean slate. No ideas of how it works or how we want it to work. We're here to learn HOW we create perceptions.

I like the idea of wealth. This seems to be a common thread to anything we are trying to create at this point.

Create the symbol: I'd say finding an old key is not a good idea but as you know, I am a little confused at this point. I was thinking of taking 3 toothpicks (twigs or matches) and taping them together, preferably with gold tape or tape it and wrap in gold ribbon. Anyway, something we can carry in a pocket.

Logic: We are into consciousness research so need a facility for our research.

Rules: Cover the symbol nightly with a tissue. Kiss it each morning when the tissue is removed. Sing a lullaby song to it before bedding it down at night.

Space: Read and subscribe to magazines and websites the wealthy read.

Interaction: Call some of the advertisers in these sources. This can also include corporations that might subsidize a consciousness research institute. Take the symbol with you if you visit any of these places.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
11/05/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If left hemisphere-thinking dominates society, what of emotion?

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync?

Emotion based on personal gains...all for sense of 'I'. Nothing for the sense of 'us'.

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync you ask? Ask yourself that question, and observe how 'you' answer it. Analytically and in a linear fashion using numbers then words. Ecsys. You compare human thought to the functionality of a CPU and you wonder why ask what I ask. In the manor that I ask.

I have homework for you chaol. Don't sleep for 7 days to loose your sense of I. Promise you that your dominating left hemisphere would rather shut down the body completely out of utter fear, rather than allow the passive right hemisphere to assume primary control. And you ask are the hemispheres not all ready in sync? If they were, sleeping would be a much different experience. A more 'waking' one.
 Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

I meditated until I popped out of body sitting in the void. Once there, I asked myself your question to Chaol.

The response I gave myself was the following:

Although they are both using the same words, they're not talking about the same thing.

The left/right brain argument is no different than the intellectual/spiritual, democrat/republican, left/right, liberal/conservative or nogod/god arguments.

We are as we define ourselves, and we love to define ourselves.

Before anyone can even discuss this, we need a better understanding of the words we're discussing and how each party sees them.

So I guess what I am wondering is: what exactly do you mean by "left" and "right" hemispheres of the brain? The physical or metaphorical? What do you mean by "out of synch"?

Also, have you seen the philosopher's stone? Why do you believe it exists? Have you read "the book of Aquarius"?

Yes absolutely thank you for actually taking the time to understand what I was trying to get across. 100%

Although they are both using the same words, they're not talking about the same thing. The left/right brain argument is no different than the intellectual/spiritual, democrat/republican, left/right, liberal/conservative or nogod/god arguments.

Every truth is but half-truth! There is no correct or incorrect way to learn or solve a problem. There is no absolute absoluteness. Just a side on the same spectrum. This is the problem that we humans could not solve. Because it cannot be solved, only understood. Ouroboros. Aggressive/Passive, Love/Hate, Creation/Destruction Male/Female. All the same. Each side needs each other to create a stable wave of light. When two yin interact in a certain way, they create yang. This is the secret of the tao. The tree of life fractal shows this.

So I guess what I am wondering is: what exactly do you mean by "left" and "right" hemispheres of the brain? The physical or metaphorical? What do you mean by "out of synch"?

I mean both. Understanding will link them both. You can look inside to simply "know" any question you could ever ask. Read the book Left In the Dark by Tony Wright and Graham Gynn. The free edition of the book will suffice.

Also, have you seen the philosopher's stone? Why do you believe it exists? Have you read "the book of Aquarius"?

Yes. I know it existed because it is something a normal person would never find, even though it is always in plain sight. The book of Aquarius, yes I just finished the book about a week ago. That book was basically my confirmation that I was not madd. In Pursuit of Gold, and The Red Lion: The Elixir of eternal life are the books I read prior. There are many different ways to make the stone. The simplest is the secret fire in the center of a pyramid(kings chamber).
To tell you the truth I don't remember how I arrived at the stone. I started researching executive orders Obama has passed and now a year later I am here talking to you about a philosopher's stone. I just wished for adventure is all ha ha. I'm only 18 so I have no reason to use it just yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27058950
Norway
11/05/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love you Chaol.

This thread is all about reprogramming our minds.

You initiate minds to think.

Now, tell me, how do I get rid of chinese symbols, which I have forgotten the sound memory, and meaning of?

Shall I visualise geometric symbols when the symbols appear in transcended mind-state?

I have also seen arabic letters, which I also have forgotten of.

You need to make a "guide" how to re:draw the symbols drawing us nearer to one symbolic language, without dividation of the sound.

Thank you Chaol!
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

Chaol, I love ya but I am confused. The bold above, you tell me to create something new.

You told me in a post (in the link below) that symbols we create ourselves are not as powerful. I can make my own sigils and would prefer to do so but because of the post in this link, I quit making them and started finding symbols...such as a lottery ticket.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 175)

So, do you see why I am confused?

Hi.

I believe you may have misinterpreted it. Please check again.
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol, teachers and class,

Can a person by a symbol, used with the Genius?

Curious.

Thanks!
:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

*be a symbol!

Can a person be a symbol, used with the Genius?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

Not when used with the Genius*. Too much pre-extant meaning.

*more advanced uses, perhaps. But we're still on the basics.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/05/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK....rant

Do you mean it could be scary to him if I see him as my friend and I want to learn from him? I'm firm enough that I'm presenting as clean a slate as I can to learn Ecsys.

I appreciate your input so please talk to me about this. The last thing I want to do is scare him away.

Is the uncertainty factor something that makes this all better for you? I do believe he has encouraged us to make this what we need for ourselves....light entertainment or whatever. I've come to the place where I don't care what his agenda is. I see the value in the message.

Edit: Btw Jesse, one reason I love to talk to you is that you always bring in a factor that I don't usually think of. Thank you for that.

Na, I don't think that's really the case. I just over-analyze.

Thank you for your sincere concern, though. If he takes off and gives up on all this(which he will have to eventually anyway) then I'll move on. He is one of many sources of information. I just happen to like his flavor.

There is something fascinating about the unknown, ANYTHING could be there. What better place for the Genius to discover? I was just trying to express a fear (that Chaol is a complete doucher and made it all up as a messianic fantasy) and a fantasy (that he's providing the Truth he denies "exists").

hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

Surely. Awake and ready :)
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Emotion based on personal gains...all for sense of 'I'. Nothing for the sense of 'us'.

Are the hemispheres not all ready in sync you ask? Ask yourself that question, and observe how 'you' answer it. Analytically and in a linear fashion using numbers then words. Ecsys. You compare human thought to the functionality of a CPU and you wonder why ask what I ask. In the manor that I ask.

I have homework for you chaol. Don't sleep for 7 days to loose your sense of I. Promise you that your dominating left hemisphere would rather shut down the body completely out of utter fear, rather than allow the passive right hemisphere to assume primary control. And you ask are the hemispheres not all ready in sync? If they were, sleeping would be a much different experience. A more 'waking' one.

Are you suggesting that somehow the ebb and flow of nature is in sync, the tides of the universe and all it has to offer is in sync, the functions of our bodies are in sync, but not our brains?

It is an interesting hold.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/05/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I meditated until I popped out of body sitting in the void. Once there, I asked myself your question to Chaol.

The response I gave myself was the following:

Although they are both using the same words, they're not talking about the same thing.

The left/right brain argument is no different than the intellectual/spiritual, democrat/republican, left/right, liberal/conservative or nogod/god arguments.

We are as we define ourselves, and we love to define ourselves.

Before anyone can even discuss this, we need a better understanding of the words we're discussing and how each party sees them.

Yes absolutely thank you for actually taking the time to understand what I was trying to get across. 100%

Although they are both using the same words, they're not talking about the same thing. The left/right brain argument is no different than the intellectual/spiritual, democrat/republican, left/right, liberal/conservative or nogod/god arguments.

Every truth is but half-truth! There is no correct or incorrect way to learn or solve a problem. There is no absolute absoluteness. Just a side on the same spectrum. This is the problem that we humans could not solve. Because it cannot be solved, only understood. Ouroboros. Aggressive/Passive, Love/Hate, Creation/Destruction Male/Female. All the same. Each side needs each other to create a stable wave of light. When two yin interact in a certain way, they create yang. This is the secret of the tao. The tree of life fractal shows this.

I mean both. Understanding will link them both. You can look inside to simply "know" any question you could ever ask. Read the book Left In the Dark by Tony Wright and Graham Gynn. The free edition of the book will suffice.

Yes. I know it existed because it is something a normal person would never find, even though it is always in plain sight. The book of Aquarius, yes I just finished the book about a week ago. That book was basically my confirmation that I was not madd. In Pursuit of Gold, and The Red Lion: The Elixir of eternal life are the books I read prior. There are many different ways to make the stone. The simplest is the secret fire in the center of a pyramid(kings chamber).
To tell you the truth I don't remember how I arrived at the stone. I started researching executive orders Obama has passed and now a year later I am here talking to you about a philosopher's stone. I just wished for adventure is all ha ha. I'm only 18 so I have no reason to use it just yet.

I believe the philosophers stone is real, at least as real as anything else from that "ambrosia" or "true love" kind of stuff.

Thanks for the other titles. Book of aquarius took me a couple of reads to appreciate it. It wasn't the book that had the problem initially, it was my closed mindedness. Shortly before the second read, I found these threads.

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/05/2012 08:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458091
Canada
11/05/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

Surely. Awake and ready :)

Ok class let's get me into the PGA using the November 17 nexus. I've been working on this for too long by myself. Thank you all in advance
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, Do you ever watch the tv series "Fringe"? Anyway, you remind me of your teaching and logic to a character "Observer" which is my favorite character. hf

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

I've seen a couple of episodes, though I'm not quite familiar with that character.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The information he provides is ambiguous, intelligent, intriguing, fascinating and resonates with me.

Exactly. Chaol is the sole reason why I cannot forget about GLP. Even when I get really frustrated with people on this forum. fighter1
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

OK....rant

Good to know.

However, I mentioned that I'd rather talk about Ecsys, not myself. I know that I can only be perceived as a "regular guy" walking down the street.

If I ask Unit3 to talk about Ecsys rather than Chaol, of course I am over myself all ready ;)

I'd like all of you to do what I can do, in more. You do it when you're dreaming. You may as well do it when you're awake, too.
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it's all a hoax. You got me! I am making all this up. I have been watching too many episodes of Laverne & Shirley. Whenever someone asks a question I quickly refer to some books in my library and type as fast as I can.

I did't write it. Someone else did.

Better there be doubt and some thought as to whether or not what I am saying applies to you or your reality, rather than thinking "is he for real?"

If I were really from an alternate universe would I be posting on this website? I would be.. um.. posting on some other website. Or maybe I would fly to the White House or UN building or something and tell them that I come in peace. Or take over the international airwaves with a message of some kind :)

All jokes aside, if you think what we're all discussing has some value for you then it probably benefits your understanding of reality.

If you haven't thought that I am just a regular Joe with too much time on my hands and an active imagination, then I haven't tried hard enough.

But, really, wouldn't that be the way to get past the defensive gates of your mind? Michel de Nostredame comes to mind. Any message that has survived for centuries only does so because it is enveloped in an other kind of package that people don't care to resist. Without the built-in foolishness we would not be on the page # that we're on.

So... I'm just a guy in my mother's basement with some kind of mental illness :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the philosophers stone is real, at least as real as anything else from that "ambrosia" or "true love" kind of stuff.

Thanks for the other titles. Book of aquarius took me a couple of reads to appreciate it. It wasn't the book that had the problem initially, it was my closed mindedness. Shortly before the second read, I found these threads.

Ha ha yea I know what you mean. But a thought that keeps ringing around in my head is that there are many 'types' and 'mixtures' of stones that can be created. New elements. As diverse as the number of elements, plants, and animals on Earth. Kinda makes you wonder how much we think we know about how things work.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/05/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it's all a hoax. You got me! I am making all this up. I have been watching too many episodes of Laverne & Shirley. Whenever someone asks a question I quickly refer to some books in my library and type as fast as I can.

I did't write it. Someone else did.

Better there be doubt and some thought as to whether or not what I am saying applies to you or your reality, rather than thinking "is he for real?"

If I were really from an alternate universe would I be posting on this website? I would be.. um.. posting on some other website. Or maybe I would fly to the White House or UN building or something and tell them that I come in peace. Or take over the international airwaves with a message of some kind :)

All jokes aside, if you think what we're all discussing has some value for you then it probably benefits your understanding of reality.

If you haven't thought that I am just a regular Joe with too much time on my hands and an active imagination, then I haven't tried hard enough.

But, really, wouldn't that be the way to get past the defensive gates of your mind? Michel de Nostredame comes to mind. Any message that has survived for centuries only does so because it is enveloped in an other kind of package that people don't care to resist. Without the built-in foolishness we would not be on the page # that we're on.

So... I'm just a guy in my mother's basement with some kind of mental illness :)

Still, I'm down to hang out if you're ever around. Hell, I've sought "you" out in deep meditation and lucid dreams. I want to see how I render the you most relative "irl".

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/05/2012 08:41 PM
Chaol

Thailand
Report Abusive Post

Really, I cannot think of anything that I could do that would:

1) Make everyone "certain" that what I am saying has immense value; while,

2) not scaring (or inducing resistance in) the great majority of those who experience it

3) does not satisfy curiosity instead of serving a real purpose; and

4) utilizes the least amount of energy, all things considered. (For example, getting everyone to dream the same thing on a particular day would certainly be profound but there would be a lot of energy wasted afterwards, and would serve no real purpose other than to promote confusion)

and no, this isn't a challenge for anyone to think of something I could do to "prove" it.

The moment I prove anything is the moment when I stop being seen as mortal.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Are you suggesting that somehow the ebb and flow of nature is in sync, the tides of the universe and all it has to offer is in sync, the functions of our bodies are in sync, but not our brains?

Yes, but our actions have altered the flow of everything around us. I don't even want to think of the destruction we would cause if we were released out onto the galaxy with our current mindset. Would be terrible.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/05/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, but our actions have altered the flow of everything around us. I don't even want to think of the destruction we would cause if we were released out onto the galaxy with our current mindset. Would be terrible.

As I see it, there is no galaxy without you.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/05/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really, I cannot think of anything that I could do that would:

1) Make everyone "certain" that what I am saying has immense value; while,

2) not scaring (or inducing resistance in) the great majority of those who experience it

3) does not satisfy curiosity instead of serving a real purpose; and

4) utilizes the least amount of energy, all things considered. (For example, getting everyone to dream the same thing on a particular day would certainly be profound but there would be a lot of energy wasted afterwards, and would serve no real purpose other than to promote confusion)

and no, this isn't a challenge for anyone to think of something I could do to "prove" it.

The moment I prove anything is the moment when I stop being seen as mortal.

Shoot me a personal message, show me. I will keep your secret.stoner
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll throw out my 2 cents.

First, I think it wise to approach this with a clean slate. No ideas of how it works or how we want it to work. We're here to learn HOW we create perceptions.

I like the idea of wealth. This seems to be a common thread to anything we are trying to create at this point.

Create the symbol: I'd say finding an old key is not a good idea but as you know, I am a little confused at this point. I was thinking of taking 3 toothpicks (twigs or matches) and taping them together, preferably with gold tape or tape it and wrap in gold ribbon. Anyway, something we can carry in a pocket.

Logic: We are into consciousness research so need a facility for our research.

Rules: Cover the symbol nightly with a tissue. Kiss it each morning when the tissue is removed. Sing a lullaby song to it before bedding it down at night.

Space: Read and subscribe to magazines and websites the wealthy read.

Interaction: Call some of the advertisers in these sources. This can also include corporations that might subsidize a consciousness research institute. Take the symbol with you if you visit any of these places.

Some comments, if I may.

Logic = Rules (same)

Possibility in this case would probably be your pocket, as it is where your symbol seems to spend most of it's time

Interaction: How does your symbol interact all of the time? If you're calling anyone, how would they interact with your symbol

Rules: the more you have some logic that dictates its interaction with your perspective the better. Your example is fine but it may not be as effective as one that allow it to interact with more of your perspective (the places you go, with whom you interact, how you define your reality, etc)

hope this helps
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

As I see it, there is no galaxy without you.

hf
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love you Chaol.

This thread is all about reprogramming our minds.

You initiate minds to think.

Now, tell me, how do I get rid of chinese symbols, which I have forgotten the sound memory, and meaning of?

Shall I visualise geometric symbols when the symbols appear in transcended mind-state?

I have also seen arabic letters, which I also have forgotten of.

You need to make a "guide" how to re:draw the symbols drawing us nearer to one symbolic language, without dividation of the sound.

Thank you Chaol!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27058950

To get rid of one, focus more on an other.

If there's a sound with a symbol there's no need to resist. Perhaps you are experiencing it because it is the transformation of one thing to an other.

If you resist something then you are also resisting that which it transforms into, which may be the very thing that you wanted to attract.

(It's a bit more complicated than this, but that's the general idea.)
Chaol

Thailand
11/05/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]If he takes off and gives up on all this(which he will have to eventually anyway) then I'll move on.

Some comments, if I may.

I enjoy our conversations, and would not take off for reasons or impetus within this forum.

[snips]There is something fascinating about the unknown, ANYTHING could be there. What better place for the Genius to discover? I was just trying to express a fear (that Chaol is a complete doucher and made it all up as a messianic fantasy) and a fantasy (that he's providing the Truth he denies "exists").

Yes, I am a doucher!

But if I wanted to be a "messiah" then I would be doing things a bit differently. Several persons on this thread have even suggested, perhaps unknowingly, ways that it could be done.

When there is focus on the person and suggestions of ways to promote a wider audience (while I am focusing on something else), perhaps it is not as it may appear to some.

I do not think "truth" can be perceived. But if it exists, you will not find it in anything that comes from my fingers or proxy. I know of no truth, and would not be able to relay such to anyone.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last question before I go back to listening from afar. Did you 'know' that you would meet your girlfriend at that point of time? forgive me if this was already asked.

GLP