Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,275 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 184,630
Pageviews Today: 309,418Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,862
04:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/06/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
So is anyone against helping me achieve a position on the PGA Tour earning $5M per year for 10 years using the November 17th nexus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Well...I am not against the idea, but I am unable to come up with an angle that would make your success relevant to my experience, other than to have you confirm the Genius works. And I already know it does.

I was thinking a joint effort would be more powerful if it manifested in outcomes relevant to all of our immediate experiences. I could be wrong though.

Could you not alter your perspective a little, and join our shared exercise? Acquiring wealth seems to be a large part of your goal anyway. Would not the fact that you have already done so much work on this matter, make your personal path of least resistance to wealth that which involved your golfing ambitions?
 Quoting: curve

I think that me being a role model for children and community would be very relative to all of you. At the very least all of you are someone's child and live in a community.
(MaJorMan)

User ID: 4593265
United States
11/06/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we'd have to do some modifications to the key since the key aloe already has meaning assigned to it. Lets wrap some tape around it. Use a key we don't use anymore and remodel it a bit. Maybe add some colors.
 Quoting: (MaJorMan)

I like the idea of the key, though it is already assigned meaning, perhaps it would be preferable to use a key that you cannot recall it's purpose, or never did know what it unlocked? And yes, modify it, make it unique of course.

The Possibility would be our pockets. Though I think I shall modify it in a way that means I can wear it as a pendant or bracelet to increase the Possibilities for Interaction.

We could encourage Interaction by posting pictures online of our symbol, for those on the thread to view, or at least a description of our Symbol.

With respect to structure the only one which comes to mind right now is the intent to expose my Symbol directly to the sun everyday. At a time as close to midday as I can, for a minimum period of one hour. An other rule, will be to explain to any person that asks about this key, that 'this is a symbol of my wealth'. I trust that will lead to further discussion and therefore further interaction.

I like your ideas, especially sharing pictures of our symbol on the thread. I'm on the fence about wearing this weird key thingy around our neck and explaining to those who ask what it's about. A little uncomfortable for me, I know it shouldn't be. For lack of a better idea for our space and structural elements I say that will safice and is actually strong in interacting with a majority of our daily lives.
If I may suggest a change in the rules, how about we wear the necklace inside of our shirt mostly and take it out whenever we interact with money or bank cards? We purchase a magazine that rich people read like the other poster suggested and use our symbol as a paperweight while looking through it. At night we take off the necklace and put it inside of our wallets.

For specifics, we will be shifting perspectives to $50 million dollars in each of our accounts, unless that's not enough for some of our intentions lol.
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now lets come up with a name for our symbol using neuronicons. Lets say the sound of +S I +L +P
MaJorMan
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/06/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now lets come up with a name for our symbol using neuronicons. Lets say the sound of +S I +L +P

'

I'm in! The only question is, what is our logic for going from current bank account balances to $50 million? Don't we need to provide that idea to our subconscious?

Oh, and do you have phonetics for the sound of the symbol? What I get from the website is:

+S I
Too

+L

+P
Read

I didn't find anything for the +L.

Goofy Thum

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 01:29 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am looking for pdf files for the following:

1) Ecsys website
2) Threads pertaining to Ecsys
3) Pertinent information to Ecsys

If you have any of these files and are willing to share, please PM me.

Thanks.

hf
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

'

I'm in! The only question is, what is our logic for going from current bank account balances to $50 million? Don't we need to provide that idea to our subconscious?

Oh, and do you have phonetics for the sound of the symbol?

Goofy Thum
 Quoting: Unit3

Our logic is we take out the necklace with the symbol on it when interacting with money, using it as a paperweight while reading magazine (Forbes), we put it in our wallets while sleep.

We don't need a specific map of how exactly it will happen. That's why we create a symbol and interact with it on our own terms with a predefined outcome of our interactions. The symbol shows us the way..

What is phonetics?
MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

'

Oh, and do you have phonetics for the sound of the symbol?

Goofy Thum

Our logic is we take out the necklace with the symbol on it when interacting with money, using it as a paperweight while reading magazine (Forbes), we put it in our wallets while sleep.

We don't need a specific map of how exactly it will happen. That's why we create a symbol and interact with it on our own terms with a predefined outcome of our interactions. The symbol shows us the way..

What is phonetics?

OK, thank you.

Phonetics is how something sounds, rather than correct spelling.

What we need to figure out is how those symbols you gave sound as one word. So far we have book read. So it would be pronounced phonetically: ugh ee.

But we still need the middle symbol prounounciation.

Edit: We also need to connect it to the Nov. 17 nexus. We can inquire about a safari that starts Nov. 17.

[link to www.thomsonworldwide.com]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 02:32 PM
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm up for this, too, however

I don't think we should use a key as a symbol - any key has meaning for us already

we each need to MAKE a NEW symbol - maybe all the same? or maybe different, not sure - but a symbol that has no meaning attached for us
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/06/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Goofy Thum

The logic for these increased bank balances, aka $50 million each, is whatever logic / rules we all decide to assign to our Geniuses
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/06/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

You say it well here, MM. I didn't read this before I posted the above
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2022129
Canada
11/06/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Goofy Thum

The logic for these increased bank balances, aka $50 million each, is whatever logic / rules we all decide to assign to our Geniuses
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

No problem guys, by the time Chaol and O are done with the US dollar everyone will be a trillionare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27058950
Norway
11/06/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love you Chaol.

This thread is all about reprogramming our minds.

You initiate minds to think.

Now, tell me, how do I get rid of chinese symbols, which I have forgotten the sound memory, and meaning of?

Shall I visualise geometric symbols when the symbols appear in transcended mind-state?

I have also seen arabic letters, which I also have forgotten of.

You need to make a "guide" how to re:draw the symbols drawing us nearer to one symbolic language, without dividation of the sound.

Thank you Chaol!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27058950

To get rid of one, focus more on an other.

If there's a sound with a symbol there's no need to resist. Perhaps you are experiencing it because it is the transformation of one thing to an other.

If you resist something then you are also resisting that which it transforms into, which may be the very thing that you wanted to attract.

(It's a bit more complicated than this, but that's the general idea.)
 Quoting: Chaol

Such a precision from a teacher, indeed.

Symbols with sounds there is no resistance, I think my unconscious-self knows the sound language of many different symbol languages without I knowing it myself.

We are indeed forming a new universal symbolic language.

Sometimes I do resist with intuition as I am clairvoyant and clairaudiant, and see through the layers of symbol and feel the energy behind it.

Many symbols come in silver-purple, green and mainly blue light, I think they are sigils from the higher realm protecting us in this world with many dark symbols. Do you have any knowledge of sigils from higher realm?
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think we should use a key as a symbol - any key has meaning for us already

we each need to MAKE a NEW symbol - maybe all the same? or maybe different, not sure - but a symbol that has no meaning attached for us

The key is like the base object in the creation of the symbol. No matter what the symbol is it must be compromised of something we already have a pre attached meaning to.

So, lets take a key, wrap it in aluminum foil until you've made a square like object, then wrap that in tape. You will have to leave a opening where the key hole is to insert string for the necklace.

How does that sound?
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, and do you have phonetics for the sound of the symbol? What I get from the website is:

+S I
Too

+L

+P
Read

Goofy Thum

Right +S I = oo +L +P = ta like in taboo

Oota!
MaJorMan
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/06/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

The key is like the base object in the creation of the symbol. No matter what the symbol is it must be compromised of something we already have a pre attached meaning to.

So, lets take a key, wrap it in aluminum foil until you've made a square like object, then wrap that in tape. You will have to leave a opening where the key hole is to insert string for the necklace.

How does that sound?

I see your point, that anything we use is likely to have meaning attached. However,I think some objects have more meaning than others, so I have used ones that are as close to neutral as possible.
Unless Chaol indicates otherwise, lets go ahead with your suggestion above.
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/06/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

How does that sound?

I see your point, that anything we use is likely to have meaning attached. However,I think some objects have more meaning than others, so I have used ones that are as close to neutral as possible.
Unless Chaol indicates otherwise, lets go ahead with your suggestion above.

I'm in too.
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got mine made, not sure how to link a pic to it.
MaJorMan
Chaol

User ID: 1163434
Netherlands
11/06/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last question before I go back to listening from afar. Did you 'know' that you would meet your girlfriend at that point of time? forgive me if this was already asked.

Edit*
I ask because I have a feeling about a girl. Don't laugh Chaol! ha
 Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

care to say hi and see where it leads?

It's not like that at all, we hang out at least every other weekend. It's just that whenever i'm around her everything is so convenient. Like everything just falls into place. Ah I don't know, like I said just a feeling ha.

fixed typo*

So you believe this may signify that an other kind of relationship would be better-suited?

Well, I see your point that it may be a sign. It's certainly possible that the two of you, once "together", would be energy-efficient love machines.

I think your Spidey senses are a-tinglin'

So what would you like to do about it?
Chaol

Netherlands
11/06/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

To create something new, rather than get something new.

(tuuuuur's representation of his "old" toy car is somewhat different as I interfered somewhat in the process in order to illustrate, similar to an interference with your 'island' query)

Chaol, I love ya but I am confused. The bold above, you tell me to create something new.

You told me in a post (in the link below) that symbols we create ourselves are not as powerful. I can make my own sigils and would prefer to do so but because of the post in this link, I quit making them and started finding symbols...such as a lottery ticket.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 175)

So, do you see why I am confused?

Hi.

I believe you may have misinterpreted it. Please check again.

I am sure I have probably misinterpreted. No problem with that. But, check what again? In the first post, I asked about using a symbol I received in meditation. You said no, it's not as powerful because it came from my mind.

Anyway, the question is: is it more powerful to start off with a new symbol I create myself, for example taking toothpicks and taping them together....or is it more powerful to find something, like purchase a lottery ticket, which is a new symbol to me?

A purchased lottery ticket would not be a ~new symbol but one with meaning all ready.

The toothpicks would serve as a more effective symbol.

(For your reference, I think the quote you are talknig about is, "Just remember that when you draw the symbol you are not capturing its essence but only drawing a reference." I believe you were implying drawing symbols on paper, is that about it? I was just saying to make a new, physically-oriented symbol rather than drawing a symbol on paper. Either way, it should be something that can well-interact with your perspective... something as physical as you are.)
Chaol

Netherlands
11/06/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we'd have to do some modifications to the key since the key aloe already has meaning assigned to it. Lets wrap some tape around it. Use a key we don't use anymore and remodel it a bit. Maybe add some colors.

I like the idea of the key, though it is already assigned meaning, perhaps it would be preferable to use a key that you cannot recall it's purpose, or never did know what it unlocked? And yes, modify it, make it unique of course.

The Possibility would be our pockets. Though I think I shall modify it in a way that means I can wear it as a pendant or bracelet to increase the Possibilities for Interaction.

We could encourage Interaction by posting pictures online of our symbol, for those on the thread to view, or at least a description of our Symbol.

With respect to structure the only one which comes to mind right now is the intent to expose my Symbol directly to the sun everyday. At a time as close to midday as I can, for a minimum period of one hour. An other rule, will be to explain to any person that asks about this key, that 'this is a symbol of my wealth'. I trust that will lead to further discussion and therefore further interaction.

A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. The more you 'erase' its pre-existing value for your new value (your intention) the better.

If we just use a key that we don't remember anything about, wouldn't our subconscious remember?

Pockets-as-potential energy would work fine. It could even be attached to the inside of your wallet. A necklace would be fine, too, increasing the interaction.

"this is a symbol of my wealth" is less specific than, say, "this is the key that opens the door to my estate in Monaco". With the former, the map is confused because there is no specific perspective.

hope this helps :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/06/2012 08:21 PM
Chaol

Netherlands
11/06/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Talked to my dad, mother, wife and father in law... and they all strongly advise against getting this car.

If it's my car, I'll apparently get there by rowing against the stream...
 Quoting: tuuuuur

It does not mean that the destination has changed :)

I would even say that it clarifies the map a bit more. Now you have a better idea of the possibilities that would make their advice irrelevant.

For example, the car being gifted to you.
Chaol

Netherlands
11/06/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol, teachers and class,

Can a person by a symbol, used with the Genius?

Curious.

Thanks!
:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

*be a symbol!

Can a person be a symbol, used with the Genius?

Not when used with the Genius*. Too much pre-extant meaning.

*more advanced uses, perhaps. But we're still on the basics.

Okay, understood.

So... Can a sound be a symbol? A word?

I'm not trying to ask silly questions, haha, I'm just finding it challenging to "create" a new symbol that does not have *any* prior meaning attached to it.

For example, the key idea. I will all ways still have an existing relationship with said key... It is antique? Then it's like a prop I once used, which has loads of meaning attached. Is it plain and modern? Well, it reminds me of my house key. And on and on, for every variation of a key I could see or use, there is at least some meaning all ready there. Because "key" is all ready in my perspective.

If I wrap the key in gold wire or tape, it does not become something "new" so much as two existing things now blended/bonded together. (And it will probably remind me of a shoddy craft project, which is instantly "Girl Scouts" or "tacky".)

So, I am looking for a way of introducing a new symbol into my perspective. Words that I don't know can possibly work... Like Hiksahh or Olo. These are just words that I made up, that are blank slates. How do I make a physical symbol from these?

Maybe my understanding of creating a new symbol is off? Any clarity appreciated.

Despite this confusion over creating a new symbol, I do know I've had success using the Genius. But in each case, I have just decided that the new meaning assigned to my symbol is the only meaning. Wiped and re-programmed, so to speak. (Even though you have advised against this. I decided to do it any way ;P)

This is what has led me to think about how some "things" might be symbols (like people or sounds or arts or intersections of beams in my home). In fact, I am beginning to believe that every thing (including thought, including me) is a symbol, interacting, logically, in "space".

Also, on a slightly different trajectory, is it possible to use an existing meaning to draw that desired experience in? If I obtained a key to a room at the Bellagio and used that as my symbol, would that not poke a hole into my perspective to where that key would need a slot to fit into? And then presto! Before long I will find myself in Vegas. Perhaps not the best example, but I'm trying to keep it simple in the hopes of understanding. If I somehow got my hands on keys to a Ferrari on ebay or something, would the car to match show up?

Thanks, as usual :)

An advanced use of Ecsys but, yes, a sound can post as your representation. But what would your potential energy element be?

I can only recommend the use of symbols that you can touch.

An old key is fine if you change the nature of the key. If I wrap the key in gold wire or tape, it adopts a new value in your perspective.

It does not matter if you don't know what that value is. You're unlikely to know even the value of your left eyebrow. But it's still an important part of your perspective, and functional.

Yes.. the Genius is all around you. You are using it without knowing it. But here we are learning how to use it consciously.

In your Bellagio key example, you are assuming that you know how to get to Vegas. But your "sub-conscious" may not agree with your forced values.

In a way you are starting with an intention in mind and just 'letting' your sub-conscious make a new symbol for you. Big difference.

hope this helps!
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Goofy Thum

No problem guys, by the time Chaol and O are done with the US dollar everyone will be a trillionare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2022129

Who is O?
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

How does that sound?

What's the point of wrapping it in aluminum foil? I'm happy with a key and I like the idea of wearing it on a chain.

I found that trying to carry something around is difficult. Wearing it is a nice solution. Plus, as it was mentioned before, if someone sees a key on a chain, they are liable to ask about it. This opens the door to interaction.

Don't forget, I was showing a lottery ticket to barking dogs for interaction. I'm going to do everything I can for that, LOL!
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
double post

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 08:45 PM
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

+S I
Too

+L

+P
Read

Goofy Thum

Right +S I = oo +L +P = ta like in taboo

Oota!

Nice!!! So this would be pronounced: Ah taw?

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/06/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
An advanced use of Ecsys but, yes, a sound can post as your representation. But what would your potential energy element be?

Outside of my mind, I don't know :) This is why I was wondering how to turn something like this into a physical object. A song? But this may be irrelevant now, as I think I understand the physical symbol better now.

I can only recommend the use of symbols that you can touch.

An old key is fine if you change the nature of the key. If I wrap the key in gold wire or tape, it adopts a new value in your perspective.

This.

The new value is created, even if it's just that it's something I've never seen before, in that way. I was getting hung up on still seeing the two parts in the new whole.

It does not matter if you don't know what that value is. You're unlikely to know even the value of your left eyebrow. But it's still an important part of your perspective, and functional.

Yes.. the Genius is all around you. You are using it without knowing it. But here we are learning how to use it consciously.

In your Bellagio key example, you are assuming that you know how to get to Vegas. But your "sub-conscious" may not agree with your forced values.

In a way you are starting with an intention in mind and just 'letting' your sub-conscious make a new symbol for you. Big difference.

hope this helps!

I actually had not thought of how I'd get to Vegas, just that Vegas is where the Bellagio is.

Some times, I get the feeling I am not moving at all, but every thing is being drawn to me. This allows me to keep from focusing on how I will get to *it* altogether.

It does help, thanks. I'm not sure if most of what I'm saying suggests that, but it is all helping. Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1498833
Canada
11/06/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
o is your president.
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chaol, I love ya but I am confused. The bold above, you tell me to create something new.

You told me in a post (in the link below) that symbols we create ourselves are not as powerful. I can make my own sigils and would prefer to do so but because of the post in this link, I quit making them and started finding symbols...such as a lottery ticket.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 175)

So, do you see why I am confused?

Hi.

I believe you may have misinterpreted it. Please check again.

I am sure I have probably misinterpreted. No problem with that. But, check what again? In the first post, I asked about using a symbol I received in meditation. You said no, it's not as powerful because it came from my mind.

Anyway, the question is: is it more powerful to start off with a new symbol I create myself, for example taking toothpicks and taping them together....or is it more powerful to find something, like purchase a lottery ticket, which is a new symbol to me?

A purchased lottery ticket would not be a ~new symbol but one with meaning all ready.

The toothpicks would serve as a more effective symbol.

(For your reference, I think the quote you are talknig about is, "Just remember that when you draw the symbol you are not capturing its essence but only drawing a reference." I believe you were implying drawing symbols on paper, is that about it? I was just saying to make a new, physically-oriented symbol rather than drawing a symbol on paper. Either way, it should be something that can well-interact with your perspective... something as physical as you are.)

Thank you so much. And yes, that's about it!

This clears so many things up for me. I see the value in what you have said. It's the only way to get something that is w/o meaning but also relative to the other symbols in my environment! hf

Major Man, with this information in bold above, I think we'd better figure out how to make a symbol. I'm not wild about toothpicks either. What else can we make?
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. The more you 'erase' its pre-existing value for your new value (your intention) the better.

If we just use a key that we don't remember anything about, wouldn't our subconscious remember?

Pockets-as-potential energy would work fine. It could even be attached to the inside of your wallet. A necklace would be fine, too, increasing the interaction.

"this is a symbol of my wealth" is less specific than, say, "this is the key that opens the door to my estate in Monaco". With the former, the map is confused because there is no specific perspective.

hope this helps :)

Awesome!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Okay, Major Man, disregard my post re: making something else. Let's go with what you said and modify a key. I'd like to suggest we wrap the key but keep the key shape to improve interaction! What do you say?

GLP