Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 153,030
Pageviews Today: 256,248Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 2,136
04:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/06/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
o is your president.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498833

OK, LOL! Well, I'm not sure what's going to be left with all these earth changes. Maybe you have an idea? P.S. Feel free to PM me.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 08:59 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/06/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
10 pages to catch up on! :))
Cat
(MaJorMan)

User ID: 4593265
United States
11/06/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess we'd have to do some modifications to the key since the key aloe already has meaning assigned to it. Lets wrap some tape around it. Use a key we don't use anymore and remodel it a bit. Maybe add some colors.
 Quoting: (MaJorMan)

I like the idea of the key, though it is already assigned meaning, perhaps it would be preferable to use a key that you cannot recall it's purpose, or never did know what it unlocked? And yes, modify it, make it unique of course.

The Possibility would be our pockets. Though I think I shall modify it in a way that means I can wear it as a pendant or bracelet to increase the Possibilities for Interaction.

We could encourage Interaction by posting pictures online of our symbol, for those on the thread to view, or at least a description of our Symbol.

With respect to structure the only one which comes to mind right now is the intent to expose my Symbol directly to the sun everyday. At a time as close to midday as I can, for a minimum period of one hour. An other rule, will be to explain to any person that asks about this key, that 'this is a symbol of my wealth'. I trust that will lead to further discussion and therefore further interaction.
 Quoting: curve

A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. The more you 'erase' its pre-existing value for your new value (your intention) the better.

If we just use a key that we don't remember anything about, wouldn't our subconscious remember?

Pockets-as-potential energy would work fine. It could even be attached to the inside of your wallet. A necklace would be fine, too, increasing the interaction.

"this is a symbol of my wealth" is less specific than, say, "this is the key that opens the door to my estate in Monaco". With the former, the map is confused because there is no specific perspective.

hope this helps :)
 Quoting: Chaol

Awesome!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Okay, Major Man, disregard my post re: making something else. Let's go with what you said and modify a key. I'd like to suggest we wrap the key but keep the key shape to improve interaction! What do you say?
 Quoting: Unit3

It's best we transform the oota as far from a key as possible. We don't want to associate it with a key at all.

After wrapping it in foil it became a rectangular shape. I then colored it green with a perm. marker, and proceeded to wrap the entire thing in tape. The only exposure of the key is the hole at the top to make it a necklace. If anyone knows how to create a link to a picture here that would be great.
MaJorMan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
11/06/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

care to say hi and see where it leads?

It's not like that at all, we hang out at least every other weekend. It's just that whenever i'm around her everything is so convenient. Like everything just falls into place. Ah I don't know, like I said just a feeling ha.

fixed typo*
 Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

So you believe this may signify that an other kind of relationship would be better-suited?

Well, I see your point that it may be a sign. It's certainly possible that the two of you, once "together", would be energy-efficient love machines.

I think your Spidey senses are a-tinglin'

So what would you like to do about it?

You know what Chaol, I think I will just enjoy every moment I'm with her. In the past i'd have the habit of expectation, and the opposite would always happen lol. If everything in this world went as 'expected', I don't think we would experience anything new. I will definitively take a chance and see where this goes though.
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like the idea of the key, though it is already assigned meaning, perhaps it would be preferable to use a key that you cannot recall it's purpose, or never did know what it unlocked? And yes, modify it, make it unique of course.

The Possibility would be our pockets. Though I think I shall modify it in a way that means I can wear it as a pendant or bracelet to increase the Possibilities for Interaction.

We could encourage Interaction by posting pictures online of our symbol, for those on the thread to view, or at least a description of our Symbol.

With respect to structure the only one which comes to mind right now is the intent to expose my Symbol directly to the sun everyday. At a time as close to midday as I can, for a minimum period of one hour. An other rule, will be to explain to any person that asks about this key, that 'this is a symbol of my wealth'. I trust that will lead to further discussion and therefore further interaction.

A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. The more you 'erase' its pre-existing value for your new value (your intention) the better.

If we just use a key that we don't remember anything about, wouldn't our subconscious remember?

Pockets-as-potential energy would work fine. It could even be attached to the inside of your wallet. A necklace would be fine, too, increasing the interaction.

"this is a symbol of my wealth" is less specific than, say, "this is the key that opens the door to my estate in Monaco". With the former, the map is confused because there is no specific perspective.

Okay, Major Man, disregard my post re: making something else. Let's go with what you said and modify a key. I'd like to suggest we wrap the key but keep the key shape to improve interaction! What do you say?

It's best we transform the oota as far from a key as possible. We don't want to associate it with a key at all.

After wrapping it in foil it became a rectangular shape. I then colored it green with a perm. marker, and proceeded to wrap the entire thing in tape. The only exposure of the key is the hole at the top to make it a necklace. If anyone knows how to create a link to a picture here that would be great.

Okay, I can go with that but I'd like to mark the outside of the foil with a symbol or a gemstone (rhinestone), to help get attention.

You can post an image here:
[link to beta.photobucket.com]
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Talked to my dad, mother, wife and father in law... and they all strongly advise against getting this car.

If it's my car, I'll apparently get there by rowing against the stream...
 Quoting: tuuuuur

No problem with that. You've already drawn the car closer. Just keep working with your symbol. It's obvious you are doing something right. And your family, they will become believers when they see it happen. Skeptics are easy, LOL!

hf
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Major Man, look above at the bold. Chaol says it's better to have a key shape so our perspective is specific. We just need to modify the key.
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Major Man, look above at the bold. Chaol says it's better to have a key shape so our perspective is specific. We just need to modify the key.

I believe what he was saying is to specify the intent more. As in, "a symbol of my wealth is less specific than say, a symbol of $50 million dollars in my account." I bolded the statement he made concerning the key. Which is basically the further removed from a key the better.
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry guess I didn't bold it. ^
MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe what he was saying is to specify the intent more. As in, "a symbol of my wealth is less specific than say, a symbol of $50 million dollars in my account." I bolded the statement he made concerning the key. Which is basically the further removed from a key the better.

Here's what he said: A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. To be able to say ""it's a key to my estate in Monaco" means it still looks somewhat like a key.

Here's the post: Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 197)

Here's my symbol, scroll down:
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 10:52 PM
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's what he said: A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. To be able to say it's a key to my estate in Monaco means it still looks somewhat like a key.

Here's the post: Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 197)

Nice decoration. Your intent is different than the one I'm using for this exercise so we aren't going to be reaching the same perspective anyway. But hope it works for you.
I'd still advise anyone doing the $50 million perspective change to not decorate but literally modify the key as Chaol stated. I'm sure Chaol will clarify on this.
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's mine..

IMAGE ( [link to i1299.photobucket.com] )

MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's what he said: A heavily modified key would be a good symbol. To be able to say it's a key to my estate in Monaco means it still looks somewhat like a key.

Nice decoration. Your intent is different than the one I'm using for this exercise so we aren't going to be reaching the same perspective anyway. But hope it works for you.
I'd still advise anyone doing the $50 million perspective change to not decorate but literally modify the key as Chaol stated. I'm sure Chaol will clarify on this.

Okay, I get your point. The symbol of a key to a house is not the same as a symbol for $50 million.

So how does your symbol represent $50 million? I think we need it to be specific to the $50 million. I guess the green is specific enough?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 11:06 PM
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks
MaJorMan
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can post an image here:
[link to beta.photobucket.com]

Thanks
MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Btw, I'm glad to have someone to work with on this. Thank you for that.

I know it seems like we are going around and around. But, I think it's important for us to get it right and then the pattern is set for our future creations.
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Okay, I get your point. The symbol of a key to a house is not the same as a symbol for $50 million.

So how does your symbol represent $50 million? I think we need it to be specific to the $50 million. I guess the green is specific enough?

It sounds weird but the symbol could be a bag of sand that is used to bring about a perspective of an abundance of water. The logic is in the rules you make not the symbol itself.
MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It sounds weird but the symbol could be a bag of sand that is used to bring about a perspective of an abundance of water. The logic is in the rules you make not the symbol itself.

Okay, then I'm stuck with making a symbol for $50 million that I can wear around my neck. No offense, but your key is not something I'm going to be comfortable interacting with, with other people.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 11:14 PM
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

And even the rules don't have to have anything to do with the outcome I don't think. As long as your symbol is interacting with your environment and you have rules and structure around it, subconsciously you will lead yourself to where u "want" to be.
MaJorMan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140665
Brazil
11/06/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama = 'doom' on?
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

And even the rules don't have to have anything to do with the outcome I don't think. As long as your symbol is interacting with your environment and you have rules and structure around it, subconsciously you will lead yourself to where u "want" to be.

I agree about the rules. I also remember reading in one of the threads how opposite results sometimes happen.

Are you doing anything to interact with the Nov. 17th nexus?
(MaJorMan)

United States
11/06/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Okay, then I'm stuck with making a symbol for $50 million that I can wear around my neck. No offense, but your key is not something I'm going to be comfortable interacting with, with other people.

Lol I know, I had wrote the same thing earlier. That's why I'd rather just pull it out when interacting with money and to put it in my wallet before bed. I'd rather not go through explaining to everyone why I have this weird shiny green thing hanging on my neck. Lol
MaJorMan
Unit3

United States
11/06/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lol I know, I had wrote the same thing earlier. That's why I'd rather just pull it out when interacting with money and to put it in my wallet before bed. I'd rather not go through explaining to everyone why I have this weird shiny green thing hanging on my neck. Lol

Now you know why I interacted with dogs, LOL!

I think it's important though to interact with others. That's why I was trying to keep to the key shape.

OK, let me think because I want to do this. I need to make a symbol that represents $50 million that I can interact with others and without feeling like a complete dork, heh!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/06/2012 11:30 PM
Chaol

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/07/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

For specifics, we will be shifting perspectives to $50 million dollars in each of our accounts, unless that's not enough for some of our intentions lol.

It is probably more effective to focus on the perspective which necessitates the need for $50 million USD, rather than ambiguously stating that you'd like $50MM.

If you cannot define it, it is likely not to have value.
Chaol

Thailand
11/07/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in! The only question is, what is our logic for going from current bank account balances to $50 million? Don't we need to provide that idea to our subconscious?

Goofy Thum

The logic for these increased bank balances, aka $50 million each, is whatever logic / rules we all decide to assign to our Geniuses
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

If you had $50 million in your account(s), what is the story behind it?

How would you make sense of how it came to be?

How logical would it be to experience from your current perspective?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

For specifics, we will be shifting perspectives to $50 million dollars in each of our accounts, unless that's not enough for some of our intentions lol.

It is probably more effective to focus on the perspective which necessitates the need for $50 million USD, rather than ambiguously stating that you'd like $50MM.

That'll be the cost of a loaf of bread soon. Now it has value and is represented in our perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

That'll be the cost of a loaf of bread soon. Now it has value and is represented in our perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27197211
United States
11/07/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it seems that all my dreams are coming true. I'm not quite sure that's entirely a good thing though.

Let's see if Oscar Wilde is right about the 2nd tragedy of life...
Chaol

Thailand
11/07/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
No problem guys, by the time Chaol and O are done with the US dollar everyone will be a trillionare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2022129

heh
Chaol

Thailand
11/07/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

Many symbols come in silver-purple, green and mainly blue light, I think they are sigils from the higher realm protecting us in this world with many dark symbols. Do you have any knowledge of sigils from higher realm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27058950

I know not higher realms. I didn't know there were any.

GLP