Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,698 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 160,855
Pageviews Today: 270,031Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,606
03:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/07/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Thanks for the heads up! That would be a possibility indeed.

Just for fun, here's a pic of the toy car with the color of the moon that almost fits in one's hand:

[link to farm9.staticflickr.com]

And here is the real car, as we saw it last friday. The front is not attached, just there for an indication what it would look like:

[link to farm8.staticflickr.com]
 Quoting: tuuuuur

That's exactly how I saw it. Though for some reason it is upside down.

Now you know why I said "color of the moon". I can almost see the lunar craters lol

I was hoping you would get it before you went, but there's still a possibility.

Do you think the most logical way is for it to be gifted to you?

(If you took this car, it would have been. The owner would have just given it to you. I don't think it would work now, though.)
 Quoting: Chaol

You see the toy car upside down because today it's lying upside down on my desk... ;-) The rear wheels were off, I am taking it with me to the model builders club I'm at to glue them on using stronger glue then I have at home.

We'll see what happens. I plan to call the seller Friday as I promised him to let him know what we decide.

Do I think the most logical way is for it to be given to me? Well, stranger things have happened... I do not have the amount of money asked, nor do I have stuff (that I can actually miss) of equal value to trade; so at the moment buying is out of the question.

I think you mean that, if I want that to happen, I got to bring my perspective to a point where it is the most logical thing to happen...

What if you call the guy and ask for an extension until Nov 17th? That connects your map to the nexus. This may be all you need for him to go ahead and give it to you.

I feel he already has given it to you. After all, he already gave you those books when you were there! He might love to give the car to someone that loves it as much as he does. (He probably wants the garage space for something else and is tired of the project.)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/07/2012 10:30 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/07/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree about the rules. I also remember reading in one of the threads how opposite results sometimes happen.

Are you doing anything to interact with the Nov. 17th nexus?
 Quoting: Unit3

Hi.

This has been taken out of context a bit...

The results are predictable and can be calculated, as they exist now. However, this is an advanced function of Ecsys.

However, if a symbol that already has more than a little value in your perspective is used then the result is unpredictable. That's why I recommend using a symbol that has little to no value.

hope this helps

Aha! Yes, this helps.

I would like to discuss with you regarding a symbol that has little to no value, though.

Every symbol I can think of to use, seems to have some value.

I hang onto things that might be used in a creative project.
They may be thrown into a box and never used, but there is a value or I wouldn't hang onto it. I consider this something of little value.

About the only way I can see to use something that has no value is to make something from scratch. And even those materials have some value. I am just re-assigning their value. The modified key for our group project comes to mind here.

Does either example represent "little to no value"? And can you say more about something that has no value?

Thank you.

Just take two or more things and put them together.

A modified something should be fine. Just continue to modify it until enough meaning is dispensed with that you begin to see something new. (Apologies if this isn't clear. I am not sure how to write this.)

A symbol done from scratch is even better.

An example of something with little-to-no value could be you taking two things that you've never seen before and you don't know what they're used for and (not trying to guess what they are) putting them together.

[Everything has a value though. But from our current perspective we can try to guess on things that may have very, very little pre-existing meaning to us.]

You're doing fine.

I easily see taking 2 things that have little value and making something totally new out of them.

I have trouble with finding things I've never seen before. I guess a tool a mechanic uses or something like that would work. But, I doubt that's what you are talking about.

Anyway, thanks so much.
Chaol

User ID: 25826477
Italy
11/07/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol could you please give some feedback on how to continue this along or make it better, all help is deeply appreciated...
I will follow your every suggestion and not give up till I make this relative for us all.

Symbol: straw in wrapper with yellow pipe cleaner twisted around it, with a moon pie wrapper taped around the middle with scotch tape, and a wrapper of a quarter roll taped around the top with duct tape.

Represents: bank notification that 450 million US dollars has been transferred to 9 other accounts. With each receiving 50 million dollars.

Possibility: My windowsill

Logic: will tap my cats on their right ears with symbol everytime they jump onto my windowsill.

Interaction: sharing symbol with others on forum

[link to farm8.staticflickr.com]

What do you think Chaol?
 Quoting: DDHR 20177375

The symbol seems fine.

Possibility (space) seems fine. (But how much a part of your perspective is your windowsill? And how often will your symbol use it?)

Logic seems fine.

For interaction, just keep in mind that your symbol is probably not interacting that much with your perspective. It need not be major interaction, but perhaps just a little more. Think, "What most comprises my perspective?". And allow the symbol to interact with it.

The symbol is a bridge between one perspective and the next, using space (possibility) to interact with the new perspective and focused in it using logic.

hope this helps :)
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama = 'doom' on?
 Quoting: Gespenst

It's not over til the bat lady sings.

The bat lady?

Perhaps :)
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

I think you mean that, if I want that to happen, I got to bring my perspective to a point where it is the most logical thing to happen...

Yes.

Here's how the previous scenario plays out in your past (the rated G version)...

you would have taken this car along for the ride with you to see the other car, holding it in your hand. Talking to the seller you realize, midway in conversation, that you have something in your hand. You actually forget what it is and you open up your hand, surprised. The person you are with is also surprised and a nexus point is created then and there, enabling the new values in your perspective (in this case, the real car) to interact with your toy car.

After a sort-of short discussion about your toy car the seller would 'make a deal' with you (I am not sure what kind of deal, as I was not paying attention to that part) so that you would essentially get the car for free after doing 1 thing that you consider quite easy in relation to the benefit.

But the good thing is that you now have the symbol that I have pre-programmed for you (for free! lol) that actually did not exist in your reality a few days ago (the memory is also free).

You can use it to unlock the perspective of owning the car. But it is up to you to figure out how.

A hint: see my example above about one of my cars that I purchased and apply it to your car's restoration and post-restoration. Care to enter a contest?

(No more hints. May the 4-sys be with you!)

Wonderful Chaol! Thanks for the hint! I'd like me som 4sys! :-)

But then a question arises... what made me not get your hint about this rated G scenario? Apparently something made me not follow although the easier (?) possibility was there.

I'll leaf to the thread looking for your car posts! (I don't quite get the contest thing, but that may have something to do with me not being native english speaker... sorry!)

But today I had a discussion with the wife. She says she finds it a very bad decision to try to get that car; she doesn't think it will fit in our garage; she doesn't think we can afford to store it elsewhere; she doesn't think I am able to pull the restoration off, and she doesn't think we can afford the restoration.

She now says she is sorry that she took me to look at that car, because now she is the cause that I won't go through with getting it and I will resent that with her the rest of her life (she thinks, and maybe she's right).

I was born in a family of possibility-finders am married into a family of problem-seekers. It's odd.

Just go with the flow. No need to force it. We'll see how it plays out.
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama = 'doom' on?

It's not over til the bat lady sings.

The bat lady?

She hangs out with the Dark Knight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1504889

Sometimes
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/07/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi.

Any symbol will do. Just create something unique. No need to relate it directly to your intention. You're representing something that cannot be represented, so it doesn't matter what it is. (But if you try to represent something intentionally using elements from what you desire you will most likely be missing a world of experiences, and could be missing your desired perspective.)

Chaol, sorry for not being clear, but my question was regarding the desired perspective itself and not the created symbol segway. Specifically, should the symbol I create relate to the actual attainment of the position itself, or should it relate to an aspect of the job (e.g. the benefits/401k paperwork)?

For instance, in your most recent example, I infer that you wanted a Bentley; and instead of making a symbol directly related to [the car itself], you made the symbol that represented your handling of an administrative experience with scratched wheels. Is this correct?

My question concerns intent--as in, does my symbol represent my perceiving of me 'getting the job', or need it represent an other aspect which would be part and parcel to me getting that particular job so that I can actually experience "getting the job!"?

Thanks again for any help you may provide.
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, if it's any consolation, he'll all ways be a value in your perspective! :)
 Quoting: CatCarel

lol
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, tuuuuur. You realize that your wife is a projection of yourself, right? She is reflecting your own misgivings about the car. Once you, yourself, get past your doubts and make a firm decision to pursue your dream, then your wife will magically be supportive of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

We still can work in harmony with ourselves ;)

Sometimes our 'dream' is a stepping-stone to a new perspective that would not otherwise have been possible had we not dreamed it to begin with.

And sometimes you tell yourself 'no' through others because your own Genius is trying to tell you something. Point the finger to something else, perhaps.
Chaol

Italy
11/07/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
For example, before I purchased my new Bentley (with cash) all I had to do was create a Genius formula for a perspective that included receiving a quotation for 2 scratched chrome Bentley tires.

The logical narrative is filled in automatically. For example, "In order for Chaol to receive the quotation he first needs the car. Here ya go! Now it's more logical, and he's ready to receive the quotation." And so on...

What was the time span (in our local time) between creating the formula using the Bentley tires and getting the actual car?

About 2 weeks, perhaps 2.5.

However, there was this delay because I wanted it to be relative to a particular perspective.

Had I only wanted the car to 'materialize' temporarily say, for a few days, then the delay would have been much shorter because there would have not been the need to make it more relative.
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a story too along these lines. I needed a new car, but I hate making car payments. So, I spent six months looking at the cheapest ride I could find. When I got tired of looking at ratty old cars, I would go to the Mercedes-Benz sites and fantasize. The day came that I ran across a whale of a deal on a Mercedes-Benz. I couldn't get this car out of my mind, but I did not want to make huge monthly payments for six years. I went to look at her, and she just sang out to me! This was the one!

The next day, while wanting that car more than anything, I remembered...get this! I remembered!...that I had a bunch of money stashed away. I had forgotten about $50,000 that I had put in an account and completely forgotten about. I paid cash for a Mercedes-Benz. She is still sitting out there in my driveway. I love my car.

To this day, I am still in awe of how I had the money for something I really wanted, and it took me six months to remember that I had it. I use this method of remembering over and over again. It works really well for me. Truly, I lack for nothing.

Nice.. glad it worked out for you.
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi.

Any symbol will do. Just create something unique. No need to relate it directly to your intention. You're representing something that cannot be represented, so it doesn't matter what it is. (But if you try to represent something intentionally using elements from what you desire you will most likely be missing a world of experiences, and could be missing your desired perspective.)

Chaol, sorry for not being clear, but my question was regarding the desired perspective itself and not the created symbol segway. Specifically, should the symbol I create relate to the actual attainment of the position itself, or should it relate to an aspect of the job (e.g. the benefits/401k paperwork)?

For instance, in your most recent example, I infer that you wanted a Bentley; and instead of making a symbol directly related to [the car itself], you made the symbol that represented your handling of an administrative experience with scratched wheels. Is this correct?

My question concerns intent--as in, does my symbol represent my perceiving of me 'getting the job', or need it represent an other aspect which would be part and parcel to me getting that particular job so that I can actually experience "getting the job!"?

Quoting: X Won 1407931

Hi.

You were clear. My suggestion stands. The intention comes out when you're creating a "random" symbol. There is no need to make an obvious symbol.

So when you are thinking about your goal there's no need to make your symbol relate to it.

(It is related automatically through your sub-conscious. If our conscious mind does it, it will probably screw it up because it's not so smart.)
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the NATO gentleman reading this forum...

What does Ecsys have to do with NATO? Looking to trade goods? I'm stumped.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi.

Quoting: X Won 1407931

Hi.

You were clear. My suggestion stands. The intention comes out when you're creating a "random" symbol. There is no need to make an obvious symbol.

So when you are thinking about your goal there's no need to make your symbol relate to it.

(It is related automatically through your sub-conscious. If our conscious mind does it, it will probably screw it up because it's not so smart.)

Very interesting. Thanks.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

This has been a very interesting day.

Woot!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140665
Brazil
11/08/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

damned
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snippy]

That's why it's called the Genius. It's your sub-conscious that makes it work, and gives you the perspective you sub-consciously intended.

Which means, of course, you're using the Genius to communicate with your genius!

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/08/2012 01:06 AM
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Woot!

Indeed. Every few weeks we get DOD other government and NGO types on their break time (or whatever) but NATO-behind-proxy is kind of strange. Pretending they are part of a school system is an even more interesting way of browsing the internet.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/08/2012 12:37 AM
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/08/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Lately I've been having dreams that take place in a particular setting, where events unfold in direction 'x'. Yet after a while I find myself back at the beginning of the dream, only to experience a new storyline.

Does this signify anything?
Cat
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a note.. the first step illustrated at [link to ecsys.org] is done so to make it easy to understand.

Now that we are at a slightly more advanced level we can do away with making obvious representations and try to let our sub-conscious mind take over when creating them.

(The obvious representations can still work, but not as well as one that is more random and unique.)

I don't mean to confuse, but some of the material will change as we move along to more advanced uses (however the website will not). The old information is sometimes necessary to create familiar stepping-stones.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, here's my latest.

Symbol: Metal doo hickey with a hole in middle, alumnium foil through it, stuck onto modified key.

Represents: Bank notification that 450 million USD is transferred to 9 other accounts, including mine @ 50 million USD each.

Space: My kitchen

Logic: Take symbol to kitchen every time I go. It will sit on top of a jar lid that is placed on top of the coffee maker while I am in the kitchen.

Interaction: Talk to the symbol and tell what I'm cooking, etc:. Share photo with others (Scroll down). [link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/08/2012 12:57 AM
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Lately I've been having dreams that take place in a particular setting, where events unfold in direction 'x'. Yet after a while I find myself back at the beginning of the dream, only to experience a new storyline.

There are endless story-lines. Perhaps you are just experiencing what different possibilities would be like.

(More accurately, experiencing more of the values inherent in the current perspective.)

It's what we do all the time but we do not often realize it.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snippy]

That's why it's called the Genius. It's your sub-conscious that makes it work, and gives you the perspective you sub-consciously intended.

Which means, of course, you're using the Genius to communicate with your Genius!

LOL!

I am so glad to finally be learning how to use the sub-conscious. I was already on track but this is the icing on the cake, for sure!!!!
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, here's my latest.

Symbol: Metal doo hickey with a hole in middle, alumnium foil through it, stuck onto modified key.

Represents: Bank notification that 450 million USD is transferred to 9 other accounts, including mine @ million USD each.

Logic: Take symbol to kitchen every time I go. It will sit on top of a jar lid that is placed on top of the coffee maker while I am in the kitchen.

Interaction: Talk to the symbol and tell what I'm cooking, etc:. Share photo with others (Scroll down). [link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Can you make the Possibility element a space in the bank of your choice?
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Woot!

Indeed. Every few weeks we get DOD other government and NGO types on their break time (or whatever) but NATO-behind-proxy is kind of strange. Pretending they are part of a school system is an even more interesting way of browsing the internet.

The alphabet guys....gotta love 'em!!!

awe
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

There are endless story-lines. Perhaps you are just experiencing what different possibilities would be like.

(More accurately, experiencing more of the values inherent in the current perspective.)

It's what we do all the time but we do not often realize it.

I've been doing something similar, only it's in dream time and waking time. I'll have a story-line going and then something from way back in my past, pops in. Something from childhood. For example, a piece of furniture or person or room from childhood....and this is dream time or waking.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it so much in waking time except it's been happening in dream time so much too. Edit: and when it happens in waking time, I go interact with the childhood symbol. It seems the thing to do. To me, my perspective is doing something...so I'm going to make sure I notice. Hope that makes sense.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/08/2012 01:01 AM
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snippy]

Which means, of course, you're using the Genius to communicate with your Genius!

LOL!

I am so glad to finally be learning how to use the sub-conscious. I was already on track but this is the icing on the cake, for sure!!!!

The sub-conscious* communicates entirely with use of symbol in a way very similar to the Genius.

The sub-conscious is like a room (Possibility) where the length, width, and breadth are Logic. It doesn't matter if the room is 5 meters or 12 meters long, as long as it accommodates us and our symbols; Symbols are placed in a seeming random manner on the floor, where we step past and over them (Interaction)

We don't normally bend over to move the boxes but prefer to constantly shift our position (creating perspective, a sense of motion, time, space, and life) and let our sub-conscious do the moving. We don't realize that it is not the boxes themselves that create our experience (fate, as we see it.. because we seem to have only a set number to choose from) but our position and our perspective in relation to the symbols on the floor, that creates our experience.

The Genius is like a control box that we use to move the symbols around. But it is up to us to move into position in order to experience the new perspective.

*I use this term only for ease of explanation.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/08/2012 01:09 AM
Chaol

Italy
11/08/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been doing something similar, only it's in dream time and waking time. I'll have a story-line going and then something from way back in my past, pops in. Something from childhood. For example, a piece of furniture or person or room from childhood....and this is dream time or waking.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it so much in waking time except it's been happening in dream time so much too. Edit: and when it happens in waking time, I go interact with the childhood symbol. It seems the thing to do. To me, my perspective is doing something...so I'm going to make sure I notice. Hope that makes sense.

You're beginning to perceive that which has been there all along, it seems like.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, here's my latest.

Represents: Bank notification that 450 million USD is transferred to 9 other accounts, including mine @ million USD each.

Can you make the Possibility element a space in the bank of your choice?

Possibility: Receive bank statement every month telling me I have an additional $15,678 in my account.

Would this ^^^^ replace the whole thing about 45 million USD statement above?
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL!

The sub-conscious* communicates entirely with use of symbol in a way very similar to the Genius.

The sub-conscious is like a room (Possibility) where the length, width, and breadth are Logic; Symbols are placed in a seeming random manner on the floor, where we step past and over them (Interaction)

We don't normally bend over to move the boxes but prefer to constantly shift our position (creating perspective, a sense of motion, time, space, and life) and let our sub-conscious do the moving. We don't realize that it is not the boxes themselves that create our experience (fate, as we see it.. because we seem to have only a set number to choose from) but our position and our perspective in relation to the symbols on the floor, that creates our experience.

The Genius is like a control box that we use to move the symbols around. But it is up to us to move into position in order to experience the new perspective.

*I use this term only for ease of explanation.

Beautiful explanation. Thank you.

Yes, I've been wondering how you would really term subconscious. Thanks for using words that make it understandable to me.

GLP