Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 758,984
Pageviews Today: 1,338,606Threads Today: 567Posts Today: 9,794
03:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12844162
United States
11/08/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Hi

this is at once a fascinating and baffling thread to me, a completely different way to view "reality" disturbing and exciting all at the same time

"Bat Lady"

Government agents

and a Bentley!

perhaps interaction with this thread will make understanding it "grocking" it more relative to my experience
LeKing

User ID: 26173719
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi

this is at once a fascinating and baffling thread to me, a completely different way to view "reality" disturbing and exciting all at the same time

"Bat Lady"

Government agents

and a Bentley!

perhaps interaction with this thread will make understanding it "grocking" it more relative to my experience
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Keep a dream log, you will soon realise we haven't all lost our mind :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140665
Brazil
11/08/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I would create a symbol, I don't know for what purpose it should be made (I really don't want 'anything').

Could a symbol be created with the intention of experience, let's say, bliss?
 Quoting: Gespenst

I had trouble with this at the first too. I asked a similar question. At that time, the answer was something to the effect that the Genius is not really for states of being. But we have progressed since then, so it will be interesting to see what the answer is now

Just remember, we are doing these exercises to learn HOW we perceive. Not so much for things. At this point in our understanding, I'd guess it's easier for us to learn how we perceive ordinary things in our lives rather that states of being.

We'll see though.
 Quoting: Unit3

You are right... Better start with something more 'easy' to achieve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1865772
Canada
11/08/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I would create a symbol, I don't know for what purpose it should be made (I really don't want 'anything').

I had trouble with this at the first too. I asked a similar question. At that time, the answer was something to the effect that the Genius is not really for states of being. But we have progressed since then, so it will be interesting to see what the answer is now

Just remember, we are doing these exercises to learn HOW we perceive. Not so much for things. At this point in our understanding, I'd guess it's easier for us to learn how we perceive ordinary things in our lives rather that states of being.

We'll see though.

Gespenst. Can you please make me a symbol and go and place it in the clubhouse of the nearest golf course. You'll know when you see me on the PGA Tour. Thanks.

If any of you are interested in participating you are welcome to do the same.
madcaddy

User ID: 23448927
Hungary
11/08/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

I have been reading Chaol's threads for a few months, but until now did not feel like joining it. It's funny that just after I made up my mind a few weeks ago to join anyway, some of you mentioned how many people are reading this thread, but only a handful of them are actively contributing. So here is one of the silent readers...

As an engineer, I have a rather logical mindset and I am usually pretty critical of things that are discussed on GLP. I actually find it very weird that I ended up on a site that discusses UFOs, crop circles and those kind of stuffs. To be honest this is the first thread that I have not closed right after reading the first few posts.

Anyway the main reason why I am here is because I believe there really is some logic in the Genius that Chaol introduced here and on the ecsys website.

As I have been reading this thread, I could recall quite a few events in my life that most probably happened, because I used a technique similar to the Genius. Although that time I did that without knowing it, now I am willing to do it consciously.

For example when I was a young boy I always wanted a scooter (not the one for kids, but the motorbike). But of course I did not have the money for it. All I could do is to daydream about having it. Actually not the event of getting it, but similar to Chaol's case with the Bentley, I tried to experience with my mind's eye how it feels when I make the scooter stop with my shoes that had red led lights on the back of its sole (maybe you remember those kind of cheap shoes from the beginning of 90's).
Not long after, probably the upcoming summer, my two brothers and me decided to put together our savings and bought a pretty old scooter that we renovated. And then I rode that scooter for real and made it stop by putting my feet on the ground. It felt just like I dreamed about it.

Then a number of years later when I had a pretty hard examination at the university I studied a lot, but the enormous amount of thesis and proofs were not easy at all to understand. At first I always felt like it was not doable, but after I finished studying late in the night I closed my eyes and tried to figure out how it would feel like when I receive an A grade and how the professor would sign my academic record book. And 99% of the time when I did that, I got exactly the grade I expected. When I did not do it (mostly in my earlier years), I had used to get really bad grades, sometimes even failing the exams. But that's probably more than enough of me and my past.

The question that I have not found yet in this thread, and I really wonder why it has not occurred to anyone yet, is WHY does the Genius work? On ecsys website Chaol nicely describes what and how to do to change your perspective (create symbol, create surrounding logic, and allow possibility for interaction, then interact), but there is not a single word about the WHY? Probably it's just me, but as an engineer, I really want to know why things work. I understand, Chaol, that you told us, it is not important why it works, as long as it works, but still it has really been bugging me recently.

So after philosophizing about what I read here and some other websites, I came up with an answer for the following questions: 'Why does the Genius work? Why can it alter our perspective and thus our "reality"?'
I am sure I have not found the ultimate answer for life, universe and everything right away, but I would be glad if you could add your own thoughts or maybe disprove my thesis.

Why does Genius work?

As Chaol has already pointed out, we perceive what takes the least energy to perceive. This is one fact I will use later. Another important aspect is that our subconscious mind never tries to disprove our beliefs, or in other words it will never ever question what our conscious mind tells it, it accepts everything we put into it. An example: if someone thinks that all other people hate them and noone ever wants to talk to them, he/she will perceive that not a single person will talk to him/her. So the experience will match his/her beliefs.

Now, if we consider that when we create a symbol, which is a representation of something, and that symbol has NO PREATTACHED MEANING, then our subsonscious mind will accept that symbol as is. It will not try to make a difference between the actual thing and the representation of that thing, AKA our symbol.

Now we begin to create rules around that symbol. Eg. we want a car, and our symbol is an abstract art made from papier mache or whatever. It really does not matter. Through the rules we allow periodic interaction with the symbol, which (at least for our subconscious mind) is the very same thing as the actual thing it represents.

We also allow possibility for it, eg. put that papier mache to a car dealer, etc.

And here comes the tricky part: according to our conscious mind the car must exist, otherwise we would find it completely illogical to be able to interact with it. This is because we are used to the fact that we can touch, interact with only those stuffs that exist in our reality.
Fortunately the subconscious mind will help us out, because it is so much smarter than what we actually think it is: since we perceive what is easiest to perceive, it will begin to make up a story to make it believable for us that the desired, currently (at least logically) not existing car actually does exist. And in this case the easiest way to perceive (have relationship with, interact with, etc.) something which does not exist yet but you already interact with, is if it actually exists in your perspective, so it is exactly what will happen.

I think that this method not only works for the future, but as someone mentioned earlier, this can even work backwards in time: the subconscious mind might even make up a story that we had a forgotten bank account that holds just enough money to buy that car. It really does not matter how the goal is achieved, the subconscious mind will always find a way to make a believable story for you.

By the way, I am also in for a new car: for the last couple of months I have been daydreaming about a nice, big 7 seater car, but since I already have a nice, comfortable, reliable car, it was just not logical to get another, big one. We have two children, and although I wanted, my wife did not want a third child.
But then this summer I started reading this thread and got to know the Genius, and I created a symbol for that car finally + possibility + rules + interaction, etc. Now I feel that my subconscious mind must have started working on a believable story about why I need that bigger, 7 seater car: a few weeks ago it turned out that my wife is expecting our third child. I was really happy, I must say :)
But then I tried to put a third baby seat to the back of our car, and in spite of all my efforts, it just could not fit even if changing the order of the kid's seats.
I believe this must be a part of the story that my subconscious mind has already come up with. Now it only needs to find out how to actually get that new car, as first our current car needs to be sold at a good price, and we almost instantly need to get that new car otherwise the four of us can't go anywhere. What makes it a little harder, is that I don't know yet how exactly will I get the missing $10.000. But I am pretty sure this isn't much of a problem for the subconscious mind :)

And the reason why our symbol that we use for the Genius should have NO or as little PREATTACHED MEANING as possible, is because then our subconscious mind will parallelly also make up another story to make that other thing (which was also represented by the symbol) exist too, that we probably did not event want to exist.
Moreover, if we are not sure what other things it might represent besides what we intended, we might attract some unknown, sometimes nasty bad stuff to us and end up with a reality that we are not comfortable with at all.

Sorry for the mistakes in language and the typos, but it is already late at night here and unfortunately English is not my native language (and neither is EC :)). I would really appreciate any comments on my thoughts above.

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/08/2012 05:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/08/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

We'll see though.

Gespenst. Can you please make me a symbol and go and place it in the clubhouse of the nearest golf course. You'll know when you see me on the PGA Tour. Thanks.

If any of you are interested in participating you are welcome to do the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1865772

This is going to be hard, since golf isn't very popular here. But I'll try.
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/08/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Madcaddy, thanks for sharing your perspective. No need to apologize for your English, that's one well written piece. Am glad you finally decided to become active on this thread.

Your Genius explanation is helping me clarify what we are being taught here. Since we decided on the joint exercise, and more and more people ask questions and share ideas, I am gaining a whole new understanding of the material.

Please, keep contributing, and good luck on the car.
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
UMMMM, wow! I just found a completely unexpected $2,130 in bank!!! And I havn't even finished, setting up my end of the Genius exercise yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8047570
United States
11/08/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Madcaddy, thanks for sharing your perspective. No need to apologize for your English, that's one well written piece. Am glad you finally decided to become active on this thread.

Your Genius explanation is helping me clarify what we are being taught here. Since we decided on the joint exercise, and more and more people ask questions and share ideas, I am gaining a whole new understanding of the material.

Please, keep contributing, and good luck on the car.
 Quoting: curve

Agree :) Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/08/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
UMMMM, wow! I just found a completely unexpected $2,130 in bank!!! And I havn't even finished, setting up my end of the Genius exercise yet.

applauseapplause
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

applauseapplause

Woooohooooo
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohhhhh, ok. Yes, I can do this. I can use fingernail polish to paint a pen and take it with me. Maybe put some kind of decoration on it too.

So would the pen/s replace the other symbol and instead of taking it to the kitchen, take the pen/s to the bank?

Edit: I could swear we just went through posts last night that said the crazier the rules and the symbol the better?

I'm going with the flow though.

Well, practically, it should be something that people want to interact with. It is a bank after all :) Maybe some modifications that aren't really noticeable. Something done or placed, attached, etc., on the inside should work fine, too. However, it could also be something else.

I think 'possibility' inside of a bank or similar place is a good idea if your intention is for a number of bank accounts to benefit. It follows that your symbol uses this space for interaction.

If you do this, no need for the other symbol.
 Quoting: Chaol

Would it be counter-productive to have more than one symbol, such as the key, in addition to the symbols we place in the bank or similar location?

I only just finished making my key symbol, a moment before checking my bank account. But since you opened my mind to greater possibilities being in different spaces (in hindsight, so obvious, I should have seen this sooner), I have been considering the kinds of symbols I could spread around the place.

One thought I have had was going to a bank to gather a bunch of deposit slips and 'stamping' them with a design of my making (possibly using neuronics, and /or including my account number), then replacing them in the bank. Also doing the same on bank notes. Am also considering additional spaces to leave my 'stamp', in locations wealthy people would frequent.

Your thoughts on these suggestions Chaol et al., always greatly appreciated. I am having a lot of fun with this.
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

applauseapplause

Woooohooooo

Thank you both, I am so happy, couldn't have come at a better time. I think though, I need to be clever with this money. It could be easily absorbed in things I badly need to pay, but I would prefer to creatively invest the majority of it for greater return.
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/08/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, I have made two symbols for two separate instances of Genius Relations. The first is the symbol that I will use to relate to getting the job I want (although I'm trying to be as vague and un-attached to my perceptions as possible so as to leave room for open interpretation and experience). The second symbol (in a like manner of un-attachment) represents my idea (or lack thereof) of perfect physical body health/form. The following is where I am with symbol/run #1:

Step 1: Symbol. A metal piece to a tool. I don't know how or what its use is. I have attached some accoutrements and modifications to make it unique and adapted.

Step 3: Possibility. I will place this in a technical instruction classroom in a conspicuous position for highest interaction with the elements (to include people) around it.

Step 2: Rules. Every Monday and Wednesday I will spin the symbol in the morning. If points right, I will snap twice and hop once on my right leg. If it points left, I will snap twice and hop once on my left leg. Every other Wednesday, I will take it home with me for interaction around my home environment/setting.

Chaol, please give me your input on my steps so far and then I will work on setting up the Interaction step.

Again, thanks for any advice/direction you may provide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/08/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Madcaddy,

Thank you for the charming post! Your English is amazing!

"I want a bigger car, so I will have another baby". LOL. Are you sure you aren't doing it the hard way?

Congratulations on your pending new arrival. I have three sons. My husband and I wanted to try one last time for a girl -- ah! pigtails and pink ruffles! -- but then I had a chilling thought: "What if I have a fourth boy!" That scared me and I quit right there.

And, yes, Chaol has been telling us that we have always used Ecsys, but we didn't know that we were. He is teaching us (uh....learning us?), how to use it consciously, with purpose.

Chaol has explained WHY Ecsys works, although the explanation seems very metaphysical:

1. There really is nothing there.
2. All that exists are relationships
3. Anything can be anything.
4. Everything is represented in your perception.
5. You are a perspective.

Have you absorbed this much of the idea?

What we are working on now is HOW it works.

I am so glad to see a numbers guy participate in this thread. Did you peruse the following post?

Imagine that everything in your reality is assigned a number (a value) from the dust to the photons to the television.

When we add all of these values up we get an other number, a sum that represents your perspective. For this example let's say that sum is 72

Further, let's say that "36" is more relevant to "72" than "73" is (for 36x2). Many other values surrounding "72" are not as relevant to it than "18" or "9", for example.

Putting 72 next to 74 is not as energy-efficient as putting it next to 36 or 144.

So in your "72" perspective, there are values everywhere but not all similar values are equally relative. We can determine the value of something by observing, in a way, that which surrounds it.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 199)

I think that the above is related to assigning number values to the Ecsys neuronicons. Here is an early introduction for putting number values to the neuronicons:

Ec works differently than other natural languages because of how it can be used. It is a very personal language because it has to do with perception.

If I point to a glass and say "de sticlă" then you can map one concept in your mind ("glass") to a new concept in Romanian ("de sticlă").

However, in Ec, you are talking about possibilities for the glass. You can talk about a glass in general or a very specific glass (like the short, transparent glass half-filled with orange juice sitting on the left side of the kitchen counter at 4pm on Sunday the 5th of January).

The level of depth is up to you.

But the deeper you go, the less others would understand your own "word" in Ec because they cannot see exactly what you are perceiving.

Using Ec for the first time is just like using a new computer for the first time. You have the basics but nothing else. You can use it but it becomes much more useful when you personalize it.

Meaning, you can translate the word 'glass' into Ec but it is really only useful when you translate 'glass' into your own definition of it in Ec (i.e., your own perspective)

Try this, to begin:

Pick a couple of Ec numbers/values to learn

0 - mu
1 - unu
2 - dua
3 - sun
4 - tatat
5 - wu
6 - sumi
7 - naru
8 - bu
9 - ta
(continuous) - kata
(changing) - booba

from this list, pick out 2-3 numbers and remember them.

Map your brain

When you see three things together, say "sun", for example.

For added bonus, think of the symbol for it.

What you are doing here is re-mapping your brain. I believe that this is where the difficulty is in understanding how Ec works. It is difficult to see how this mapping occurs, but it is how the brain works.

How does it work?
When we map one concept to another and use it then it will become more obvious how Ec can be used.

(Using it is the important part)

Quite difficult to explain, but by using Ec you are thinking in the language of perception.

Eventually, you will be able to teleport to a very specific location that you have defined in Ec by simply repeating the symbols and thinking of their values. (It's more reality-shifting than teleportation, but you get the idea.)

It is like putting the latitude and longitude coordinates into a vehicle and being driven there. Except you are interfacing directly with your perception rather than a vehicle.

By using Ec you are programming your perception. Ec is the software and your brain is the hardware, so to speak.

Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality) (Page 5)

If you are still researching the WHY of how Ecsys works, I would suggest seeking out the numbers and the formulas.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

curve, that is very encouraging.

Now do you like surprises?
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Yes, very much so, this surprise is of a flavour I can get used to.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mistake. Please re-read this sentence with this correction:

And, yes, Chaol has been telling us that we have always used ^the Genius^, but we didn't know that we were. He is teaching us (uh....learning us?), how to use it consciously, with purpose.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok please go to your local golf course and place the symbol. I am doing it subconsciously tonight at all the couses in the area.
Chaol

User ID: 26079726
Luxembourg
11/08/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

I have been reading Chaol's threads for a few months, but until now did not feel like joining it. It's funny that just after I made up my mind a few weeks ago to join anyway, some of you mentioned how many people are reading this thread, but only a handful of them are actively contributing. So here is one of the silent readers...

As an engineer, I have a rather logical mindset and I am usually pretty critical of things that are discussed on GLP. I actually find it very weird that I ended up on a site that discusses UFOs, crop circles and those kind of stuffs. To be honest this is the first thread that I have not closed right after reading the first few posts.

Anyway the main reason why I am here is because I believe there really is some logic in the Genius that Chaol introduced here and on the ecsys website.

As I have been reading this thread, I could recall quite a few events in my life that most probably happened, because I used a technique similar to the Genius. Although that time I did that without knowing it, now I am willing to do it consciously.

For example when I was a young boy I always wanted a scooter (not the one for kids, but the motorbike). But of course I did not have the money for it. All I could do is to daydream about having it. Actually not the event of getting it, but similar to Chaol's case with the Bentley, I tried to experience with my mind's eye how it feels when I make the scooter stop with my shoes that had red led lights on the back of its sole (maybe you remember those kind of cheap shoes from the beginning of 90's).
Not long after, probably the upcoming summer, my two brothers and me decided to put together our savings and bought a pretty old scooter that we renovated. And then I rode that scooter for real and made it stop by putting my feet on the ground. It felt just like I dreamed about it.

Then a number of years later when I had a pretty hard examination at the university I studied a lot, but the enormous amount of thesis and proofs were not easy at all to understand. At first I always felt like it was not doable, but after I finished studying late in the night I closed my eyes and tried to figure out how it would feel like when I receive an A grade and how the professor would sign my academic record book. And 99% of the time when I did that, I got exactly the grade I expected. When I did not do it (mostly in my earlier years), I had used to get really bad grades, sometimes even failing the exams. But that's probably more than enough of me and my past.

The question that I have not found yet in this thread, and I really wonder why it has not occurred to anyone yet, is WHY does the Genius work? On ecsys website Chaol nicely describes what and how to do to change your perspective (create symbol, create surrounding logic, and allow possibility for interaction, then interact), but there is not a single word about the WHY? Probably it's just me, but as an engineer, I really want to know why things work. I understand, Chaol, that you told us, it is not important why it works, as long as it works, but still it has really been bugging me recently.

So after philosophizing about what I read here and some other websites, I came up with an answer for the following questions: 'Why does the Genius work? Why can it alter our perspective and thus our "reality"?'
I am sure I have not found the ultimate answer for life, universe and everything right away, but I would be glad if you could add your own thoughts or maybe disprove my thesis.

Why does Genius work?

As Chaol has already pointed out, we perceive what takes the least energy to perceive. This is one fact I will use later. Another important aspect is that our subconscious mind never tries to disprove our beliefs, or in other words it will never ever question what our conscious mind tells it, it accepts everything we put into it. An example: if someone thinks that all other people hate them and noone ever wants to talk to them, he/she will perceive that not a single person will talk to him/her. So the experience will match his/her beliefs.

Now, if we consider that when we create a symbol, which is a representation of something, and that symbol has NO PREATTACHED MEANING, then our subsonscious mind will accept that symbol as is. It will not try to make a difference between the actual thing and the representation of that thing, AKA our symbol.

Now we begin to create rules around that symbol. Eg. we want a car, and our symbol is an abstract art made from papier mache or whatever. It really does not matter. Through the rules we allow periodic interaction with the symbol, which (at least for our subconscious mind) is the very same thing as the actual thing it represents.

We also allow possibility for it, eg. put that papier mache to a car dealer, etc.

And here comes the tricky part: according to our conscious mind the car must exist, otherwise we would find it completely illogical to be able to interact with it. This is because we are used to the fact that we can touch, interact with only those stuffs that exist in our reality.
Fortunately the subconscious mind will help us out, because it is so much smarter than what we actually think it is: since we perceive what is easiest to perceive, it will begin to make up a story to make it believable for us that the desired, currently (at least logically) not existing car actually does exist. And in this case the easiest way to perceive (have relationship with, interact with, etc.) something which does not exist yet but you already interact with, is if it actually exists in your perspective, so it is exactly what will happen.

I think that this method not only works for the future, but as someone mentioned earlier, this can even work backwards in time: the subconscious mind might even make up a story that we had a forgotten bank account that holds just enough money to buy that car. It really does not matter how the goal is achieved, the subconscious mind will always find a way to make a believable story for you.

By the way, I am also in for a new car: for the last couple of months I have been daydreaming about a nice, big 7 seater car, but since I already have a nice, comfortable, reliable car, it was just not logical to get another, big one. We have two children, and although I wanted, my wife did not want a third child.
But then this summer I started reading this thread and got to know the Genius, and I created a symbol for that car finally + possibility + rules + interaction, etc. Now I feel that my subconscious mind must have started working on a believable story about why I need that bigger, 7 seater car: a few weeks ago it turned out that my wife is expecting our third child. I was really happy, I must say :)
But then I tried to put a third baby seat to the back of our car, and in spite of all my efforts, it just could not fit even if changing the order of the kid's seats.
I believe this must be a part of the story that my subconscious mind has already come up with. Now it only needs to find out how to actually get that new car, as first our current car needs to be sold at a good price, and we almost instantly need to get that new car otherwise the four of us can't go anywhere. What makes it a little harder, is that I don't know yet how exactly will I get the missing $10.000. But I am pretty sure this isn't much of a problem for the subconscious mind :)

And the reason why our symbol that we use for the Genius should have NO or as little PREATTACHED MEANING as possible, is because then our subconscious mind will parallelly also make up another story to make that other thing (which was also represented by the symbol) exist too, that we probably did not event want to exist.
Moreover, if we are not sure what other things it might represent besides what we intended, we might attract some unknown, sometimes nasty bad stuff to us and end up with a reality that we are not comfortable with at all.

Sorry for the mistakes in language and the typos, but it is already late at night here and unfortunately English is not my native language (and neither is EC :)). I would really appreciate any comments on my thoughts above.
 Quoting: madcaddy

Very nicely illustrated! I've been waiting for such a post.

And thank you :)

I'll respond more to this and other posts in a bit.
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok please go to your local golf course and place the symbol. I am doing it subconsciously tonight at all the couses in the area.

Your symbol or mine? What do you mean you are doing it subconsciously?
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, I have made two symbols for two separate instances of Genius Relations. The first is the symbol that I will use to relate to getting the job I want (although I'm trying to be as vague and un-attached to my perceptions as possible so as to leave room for open interpretation and experience). The second symbol (in a like manner of un-attachment) represents my idea (or lack thereof) of perfect physical body health/form. The following is where I am with symbol/run #1:

Step 1: Symbol. A metal piece to a tool. I don't know how or what its use is. I have attached some accoutrements and modifications to make it unique and adapted.

Step 3: Possibility. I will place this in a technical instruction classroom in a conspicuous position for highest interaction with the elements (to include people) around it.

Step 2: Rules. Every Monday and Wednesday I will spin the symbol in the morning. If points right, I will snap twice and hop once on my right leg. If it points left, I will snap twice and hop once on my left leg. Every other Wednesday, I will take it home with me for interaction around my home environment/setting.

Chaol, please give me your input on my steps so far and then I will work on setting up the Interaction step.

Again, thanks for any advice/direction you may provide.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

I think it would be more effective to keep your symbol on your person, or at least have it close, most of the time. Also, the rules you assign to be performed everyday. Creating greater potential for your desired outcome by stimulating more frequent interactions with more of your symbols, in several spaces(potential).
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/08/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay. Let me ask this then. I go to a branch where everybody uses the drive-through and no customers are ever inside. Can I go inside and ask the tellers to use my lucky pen which I can paint a logo on?

Or, would a symbol I create (that is whimsical and no definition of anything) that's attached to my bankbook, which I take into the bank, work better?

Then what would your Possibility (space) be?

Also, a logo'd pen may not change the value of the pen much.

OK, first, I will create a symbol as something whimsical to attach to my bank book. Forget the modified pens.

Space/Possibility: I will put my bank book in my purse each night while I sing a lullaby. I will take it out of my purse each morning, tickle it, and put it by my computer. Every Friday, I will find a website the wealthy look at and will contact them or enroll for a newsletter and tell my bank book about it.

I will go to the bank on Tuesdays @ 11:00 AM and leave the bank book out on the counter. I will walk away from it if no one says anything about it, hoping someone will call my attention that I left it on the counter. (Remember, I only have the employees to interact with, so I'll be leaving it right at the teller's window, heh)

Also, I noticed once the logic included others to also receive $50 million (instead of just myself), it seemed to change the required space needed. Is this correct?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see why it's considered interference. And, I don't see how interference is part of nature!

Edit: I'm here willingly, so how is it interference?

"interference on my part" meaning that I am changing some of the values from my end.

re-programming, I suppose it could be said.

Thank you. I like that word much better, LOL! This is because I don't really see it as interference. I see it as willingness between us to find common ground.
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed. Every few weeks we get DOD other government and NGO types on their break time (or whatever) but NATO-behind-proxy is kind of strange. Pretending they are part of a school system is an even more interesting way of browsing the internet.

So, I didn't think this would be in your perspective. cool2

There are a number of things in my perspective ;)

lol
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
And a hand full of people posting? Why aren't the rest of you people posting? Tell us hi. Tell us you want to learn. Tell us when you can help us. Or not! cool2

I can vouch for this, your world really expands when you post and get involved.

Give it a try.
 Quoting: LeKing

That's for sure. Thanks. Glad to see you here. I know you are very busy.

rockon
Unit3

United States
11/08/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's more about new perspective than achieving things.

If you can define bliss in practical terms, sure :)

How would "bliss" exist in your reality in a way that can be measured somehow?

I don't know scratching

LOL!

So now, what "thing" are you going to try for? afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27342820
Brazil
11/08/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's more about new perspective than achieving things.

If you can define bliss in practical terms, sure :)

How would "bliss" exist in your reality in a way that can be measured somehow?

I don't know scratching

LOL!

So now, what "thing" are you going to try for? afro

Umm... I guess I'm going for an enjoyable job...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/08/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please make a symbol for me making it to the PGA Tour and winning $5M per year for 10 years. I am going to be visiting all of the courses in my mind and dropping my symbol on the 1st tee box so every golfer that tees off there interacts with it when they start their round.
curve

Australia
11/08/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please make a symbol for me making it to the PGA Tour and winning $5M per year for 10 years. I am going to be visiting all of the courses in my mind and dropping my symbol on the 1st tee box so every golfer that tees off there interacts with it when they start their round.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

I would have thought a 'physical' symbol dropped in the 1st tee box would be more effective.

Maybe you should interact with companies that sponsor golfers too, might help increase the possibilities.

GLP