Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 969,024
Pageviews Today: 1,768,373Threads Today: 580Posts Today: 12,974
05:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/10/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
I called the seller and the deal is off... no extension to the 17th.
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Doesn't matter. You got the 17th nexus energy connected to it. Now, keep doing the exercises you feel to do. The seller can easily change his mind.
 Quoting: Unit3

If the seller is focused upon the car itself may become unfocused.
 Quoting: Chaol

Would it have been better to tell the seller he hopes to have the car by Nov 17 then? He is keeping his focus on the car. He's doing visualization exercises. Seeing himself driving it, the look on his wife's face when he gets it, etc;.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 11:59 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/10/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol, Unit3 and all, I have a question:

If, perhaps, I had more than one thing I was looking to experience (I know, how weird! ;P) would it be better to create multiple symbols? Or to interwine it into one desired experience and one symbol?

As in:

a) Abundance (A cash amount in my bank account)
b) Abundance through career (Or more specifically, a cash amount in my bank account from my employer in the career I love)
OR
c) Abundance through career and a mate to share it with (Sailing on a yacht bought with money I made in my awesome career with the love of my life).

Or, three separate symbol/rules/potential/structure paradigms (for lack of a better word) for each?

Also, which is best, the more specific or less?

Hope that makes sense? Thanks! And I'm loving all the interaction lately, as well as the reports of the Genius in effect :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8047570

Hiya Papaya!

Well.. try creating separate models for each (comprised of the 4 elements)

As for specificity, make the Symbol specific but don't attach meaning to it (let your sub-conscious do it). For Logic, create specific rules and follow them.

Gad luck!

:) Got it, thanks.

So when I see/interact with my symbol, am I not to think of the initially established intent behind the model? Would that be assigning meaning to the symbol?

For example, I find myself looking at my symbol and wanting to re-mind myself that its value is "thriving career" or "being exhausted from a day of hard but fun work" or whatever.

Not sure if that's my mind not trusting my "subconscious" to know what the symbol represents? Or if this act of consistent labeling of the symbol is part of birthing that intended experience into my perspective.

Thanks always.

PS: Deliciate? Awesome word :)

---
*choco-mint
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/10/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi. It sounds fine. No changes. But I would like to hear your Interaction step.

The interaction will be as follows: I will place the object in a high-traffic area of the classroom that will force passers-by to see it and wonder, "What is THAT thing??", "Who put it there?",and make it highly likely that they will pick it up for more direct interaction. Also, it will naturally be interacting with in a newly unnatural way with its natural environment. Also, it will be interacting in entirely new ways with my home environment on the days that I take it out of the technical room...plus the car ride, backpack and every where in be twixt.

The danger is that one or more of the instructors will throw it away.

Chaol, what do you think about this interaction?
Chaol

User ID: 2045627
United States
11/10/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, this is my second attempt to recap. Last time, it wouldn't post because of server trouble. ;o(

Major Man suggested a group project. It was decided at that time it would be $50 million USD for each participant. Then Chaol told us we needed a logical idea to move into this perspective.

The only idea submitted so far was for a consciousness research group. No votes have been made either way and no new ideas have been suggested. (Maybe the website you guys are discussing?)

I'm wondering if one reason for the stalemate is if we think once we get the funds, do we actually have to form the research group or the website? I think it's a good question and look forward to hearing from Chaol on this.

In the meantime, Genius plans are being submitted and are for various ideas...group and/or individual perspectives.

It seems that the consciousness research group is something that was to be formed after each participant received $50MM USD, whereas

the website (regarding prizes) is something that is along the path to $50MM for each.

If this is the case then in the former, there is appears to be a hole in the logical narrative. The question I would ask is how likely is it that each participant would have $50MM to donate to the research facility?

(Actually, I think that the desired result was mixed up with the Logic in [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] )

The latter seems to be more logical on the path to $50 million USD for each participant.
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So each person specifies their currency.

It can be consistent throughout, to keep the same narrative (and thus what would be called a shared perspective).
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I called the seller and the deal is off... no extension to the 17th.
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Doesn't matter. You got the 17th nexus energy connected to it. Now, keep doing the exercises you feel to do. The seller can easily change his mind.

If the seller is focused upon the car itself may become unfocused.

Would it have been better to tell the seller he hopes to have the car by Nov 17 then? He is keeping his focus on the car. He's doing visualization exercises. Seeing himself driving it, the look on his wife's face when he gets it, etc;.

Although some focus is on the car there is what "seller" represents.

A seller is, of course, someone who has something to exchange for something else of value. But when this exchanged-for thing is thought of as money we may be overlooking what other things can be exchanged. Experience, for example.

The car was never meant to be purchased. It is a gift.

The 'deal' (as can be said now that most of the possibility has passed) was for the car to be brought back to its former glory by the giftee and entered into a contest, sponsored by the gifter.

Yes, it was close (though still not over). However, the confusion lay in 2 possibilities being presented.

One possibility, a dead end so to speak, is the intent to purchase a car that is not really for sale with money that is not there. The "seller" is looking for something that money cannot buy.

An other possibility is to excite possibilities in the owner's mind about what the car is (could be) if only it was in the right hand. (Something that would have happened if the model car was in hand, and unveiled, while talking with the gifter.)

"Would it have been better to tell the seller he hopes to have the car by Nov 17 then?", is not a focus on the possibilities of the car itself, which is the intent from what I understand.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/10/2012 12:22 PM
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/10/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not understand the desire for new cars and piles of money. I jwant to be able to oob and lucid dream as easily I daydream and fall asleep.
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

The former is easily measured the latter is less-so.

Why not make it more specific? For example,

"I can go out of my body to ______ after I ________ and breath rhythmically for _______ minutes."

When you define it...

I see what you're saying and agree. Thank you. I 've not been specific enough.

[snips]

Now, if I could just oob/ld as easily as recalling my phone number... I'd be one happy dude.

I guess on top of that, I'd like to interact more with ghosts/shadows. I've seen two of them in the last 3 years and it'd be interesting to have the option to interact with them more, maybe have a conversation etc...

The reason we cannot is because it would require us to become a different kind of human being.

Do you realise what these abilities would mean for your current life? Would you be ready for constant sennight sickliness when rapidly changing betwixt worlds? Seeing things that the person next to you does not see?

You'd have to change your whole personhood to get to that state.

Think about what it would mean and you're half-way there.

I do think about it, often. I wonder if I'd have to "die" or get(pretend to be?) mentally "insane" in the objective perspective to obtain what I am looking for. I am feeling out a good balance of subjective "inter-dimensional" travel and living a "normal" life. I'd like to allow my wife (a devout atheist) and family(christian based apatheists) to remain relevant. I do see them slowly changing perspective as I do (since they are values of myself)... and where they had previously said I was misunderstanding reality, they're beginning to show a glimmer of understanding.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

So when I see/interact with my symbol, am I not to think of the initially established intent behind the model? Would that be assigning meaning to the symbol?

For example, I find myself looking at my symbol and wanting to re-mind myself that its value is "thriving career" or "being exhausted from a day of hard but fun work" or whatever.

Not sure if that's my mind not trusting my "subconscious" to know what the symbol represents? Or if this act of consistent labeling of the symbol is part of birthing that intended experience into my perspective.

Thanks always.

---
*choco-mint
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

Hi.

You can think it, of course, but don't force it.

It would be like ordering something from a top Michelin-starred restaurant and, after a few minutes of waiting, bursting into the kitchen to add your own ingredients.

Just trust that the Genius (your sub-conscious) knows exactly what it is doing, and don't try to assign meaning to something that you only think you know about.

Sometimes a fish is not a fish. But your Genius all ways knows what it is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks always.

---
*choco-mint

Hi.

You can think it, of course, but don't force it.

It would be like ordering something from a top Michelin-starred restaurant and, after a few minutes of waiting, bursting into the kitchen to add your own ingredients.

Just trust that the Genius (your sub-conscious) knows exactly what it is doing, and don't try to assign meaning to something that you only think you know about.

Sometimes a fish is not a fish. But your Genius all ways knows what it is.

Excellent, thanks :)
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

The interaction will be as follows: I will place the object in a high-traffic area of the classroom that will force passers-by to see it and wonder, "What is THAT thing??", "Who put it there?",and make it highly likely that they will pick it up for more direct interaction. Also, it will naturally be interacting with in a newly unnatural way with its natural environment. Also, it will be interacting in entirely new ways with my home environment on the days that I take it out of the technical room...plus the car ride, backpack and every where in be twixt.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407931

No need to define how it will interact. Just with what.

Keep in mind it uses the space of Potential Energy so the more you pre-determine its interactions the more you may be sub-consciously limiting your results.

So, Interaction: with classroom, car ride, backpack, everywhere in be'twixt.

Keep in mind that this element is the most important, because the Symbol develops a relationship with your perspective here.

It doesn't matter if the symbol is thrown away by an instructor because it still counts as an interaction. (Interactions are neutral.)

hope this helps!
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep in mind it uses the space of Potential Energy so the more you pre-determine its interactions the more you may be sub-consciously limiting your results.

Keep in mind that this element is the most important, because the Symbol develops a relationship with your perspective here.

It doesn't matter if the symbol is thrown away by an instructor because it still counts as an interaction. (Interactions are neutral.)

hope this helps!

So would it work if we developed several symbols and just left them around different places? And we need to define those spaces before leaving them there? Or just take it with us and leave it wherever we go?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 12:49 PM
Dodec
User ID: 20177375
United States
11/10/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Would it be better if the possibility for all of our symbols regarding the shared $50MM was not a space but was a different type of possibility such as trust or happiness (emotion)....hope?

A possibility that each of us can share more easily.

Also if overlooked,

website idea can be found at:
[link to www.indiegogo.com]
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not understand the desire for new cars and piles of money. I jwant to be able to oob and lucid dream as easily I daydream and fall asleep.

"I can go out of my body to ______ after I ________ and breath rhythmically for _______ minutes."

When you define it...

[snips]

Now, if I could just oob/ld as easily as recalling my phone number... I'd be one happy dude.

I guess on top of that, I'd like to interact more with ghosts/shadows. I've seen two of them in the last 3 years and it'd be interesting to have the option to interact with them more, maybe have a conversation etc...

The reason we cannot is because it would require us to become a different kind of human being.

Do you realise what these abilities would mean for your current life? Would you be ready for constant sennight sickliness when rapidly changing betwixt worlds? Seeing things that the person next to you does not see?

I do think about it, often. I wonder if I'd have to "die" or get(pretend to be?) mentally "insane" in the objective perspective to obtain what I am looking for. I am feeling out a good balance of subjective "inter-dimensional" travel and living a "normal" life. I'd like to allow my wife (a devout atheist) and family(christian based apatheists) to remain relevant. I do see them slowly changing perspective as I do (since they are values of myself)... and where they had previously said I was misunderstanding reality, they're beginning to show a glimmer of understanding.

The "I'd like to allow my wife (a devout atheist) and family(christian based apatheists) to remain relevant." part may be quite difficult, unless of course you're willing to change an entire world (this one) to bring them closer to your new one.

Or you can find a way to do it in ways that are relevant to them. Making it a game, for example.
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So would it work if we developed several symbols and just left them around different places? And we need to define those spaces before leaving them there?

Yes, that would work.

No need to define the spaces beforehand. Just be sure to create a new symbol should you change the space that it interacts in.
X Won
United States
11/10/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hope this helps!

Thanks Chaol! A quick question: Interaction is the most important element, yet is also entirely neutral?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

hope this helps!

So would it work if we developed several symbols and just left them around different places? And we need to define those spaces before leaving them there?

This occurred to me, too. I thought of how companies will have pens made up with their logo on it and give them away. Then that pen is disbursed to many places, interacting in many ways in many spaces. The only thing I was unsure of was the ongoing Structure around it. Nonetheless, we can see examples of successful "branding" everywhere. This may be different from the Genius, but mentioning it any way...

---
was *choco-mint
will now be:

---
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Would it be better if the possibility for all of our symbols regarding the shared $50MM was not a space but was a different type of possibility such as trust or happiness (emotion)....hope?

A possibility that each of us can share more easily.

Also if overlooked,

website idea can be found at:
[link to www.indiegogo.com]
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

You can try it but I don't think it is likely to work because it must be measured.

Otherwise, you'll end up with:

Symbol = measured when creating, through process of manifestation
Interaction = measureable
Logic = measure
Potential Energy = unmeasured

The space can be mental. But it must be defined.

If you can measure trust and happiness it may work. But then it would be more complicated than using an other type of space (like a room in a dream version of the Eiffel Tower).
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/10/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

When you define it...

[snips]

The "I'd like to allow my wife (a devout atheist) and family(christian based apatheists) to remain relevant." part may be quite difficult, unless of course you're willing to change an entire world (this one) to bring them closer to your new one.

Or you can find a way to do it in ways that are relevant to them. Making it a game, for example.

My Wife and Family, as I perceive them "here" are already recurring characters in my outer-realm experience. Similar to the way the cast followed Dorothy to Oz(a realm she experienced in a spontaneous oob). Repeating patterns of relevancy seen through a kaleidoscope of perspective.

(thanks again Chaol)

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/10/2012 01:00 PM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

hope this helps!

Thanks Chaol! A quick question: Interaction is the most important element, yet is also entirely neutral?
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Yes. There are no 'good' or 'bad' interactions.

The symbol should be neutral (as free of pre-extant value as you think possible)

Potential Energy is inherently neutral.

Logic is neutral because it does not matter what it is.

And Interactions are neutral because there's only the objective values created in relationships. (How these are perceived depends on perspective.)
Chaol

United States
11/10/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This occurred to me, too. I thought of how companies will have pens made up with their logo on it and give them away. Then that pen is disbursed to many places, interacting in many ways in many spaces. The only thing I was unsure of was the ongoing Structure around it. Nonetheless, we can see examples of successful "branding" everywhere. This may be different from the Genius, but mentioning it any way...

---
was *choco-mint
will now be:

---

Nice insight.

There is no where the Genius is not used.

Everything that exists is one of the four elements and "follows" the same steps that we here illustrate.
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, this is my second attempt to recap. Last time, it wouldn't post because of server trouble. ;o(

Major Man suggested a group project. It was decided at that time it would be $50 million USD for each participant. Then Chaol told us we needed a logical idea to move into this perspective.

The only idea submitted so far was for a consciousness research group. No votes have been made either way and no new ideas have been suggested. (Maybe the website you guys are discussing?)

I'm wondering if one reason for the stalemate is if we think once we get the funds, do we actually have to form the research group or the website? I think it's a good question and look forward to hearing from Chaol on this.

In the meantime, Genius plans are being submitted and are for various ideas...group and/or individual perspectives.

It seems that the consciousness research group is something that was to be formed after each participant received $50MM USD, whereas

the website (regarding prizes) is something that is along the path to $50MM for each.

If this is the case then in the former, there is appears to be a hole in the logical narrative. The question I would ask is how likely is it that each participant would have $50MM to donate to the research facility?

(Actually, I think that the desired result was mixed up with the Logic in [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] )

The latter seems to be more logical on the path to $50 million USD for each participant.

What if a non-profit consciousness research group is legally formed? Then is it logical?
X Won
United States
11/10/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

The symbol should be neutral (as free of pre-extant value as you think possible)

And Interactions are neutral because there's only the objective values created in relationships. (How these are perceived depends on perspective.)

Chaol, this'll be my last one for today. :)

Given your reply above (and all times prior) as to what symbols 'are' and 'are not' supposed to represent....would it not be better to just continually be creating symbols and the subsequent Genius Relationary steps without regard to any thing in particular. This way, someone like Gespenst, who can't consciously pin down any physical desires, can just start making symbols and steps and haphazardly (sub-consciously) fall into the exact thing he wanted without being aware of it before hand.

??? does my question make sense

Thanks again, Chaol. You're aces!
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, that would work.

No need to define the spaces beforehand. Just be sure to create a new symbol should you change the space that it interacts in.

So I would create a new symbol for the bank, and a new symbol for the grocery store, etc:? And do I need to use the same symbol each time I go to the bank and each time I go to the grocery?

And could these symbols be created each day or do they need to be created at one time before starting interaction?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 01:21 PM
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/10/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if a non-profit consciousness research group is legally formed? Then is it logical?

If the intention was to enrich participants by USD $50 million, I don't see how it would make sense in different perspectives.

Care to illustrate how?
Chaol

Thailand
11/10/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chaol, this'll be my last one for today. :)

Given your reply above (and all times prior) as to what symbols 'are' and 'are not' supposed to represent....would it not be better to just continually be creating symbols and the subsequent Genius Relationary steps without regard to any thing in particular. This way, someone like Gespenst, who can't consciously pin down any physical desires, can just start making symbols and steps and haphazardly (sub-consciously) fall into the exact thing he wanted without being aware of it before hand.

??? does my question make sense

Thanks again, Chaol. You're aces!

Yes, it makes sense. And it can be done.

The difficult part, though, is determining what the symbol is (loosely) for so that it could be discarded or interactions enhanced if need be.

Eventually, though, I'm hoping some of us will get to the point of creating the symbols on-the-fly (mentally) so this could be a logical path to there.
Chaol

Thailand
11/10/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, that would work.

So I would create a new symbol for the bank, and a new symbol for the grocery store, etc:? And do I need to use the same symbol each time I go to the bank and each time I go to the grocery?

And could these symbols be created each day or do they need to be created at one time before starting interaction?

If your space used (Possibility) is the bank then the symbol would be different than that used for the grocery store.

If the symbol is something you take with you then just keep in mind that it needs a defined space with which to process interactions. (It could be a bag, for example.)

No need to create a new symbol each day. They can be created at any time in past/present/future.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/10/2012 01:33 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491393
Canada
11/10/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Based on your flags, you really get around. Would you mind placing my red arrow with an X on the tail on some first tee boxes on your travels?

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

The flags are near-meaningless. I just like to play with colors. They change because of the proxy servers that I use to access this site.

But can you define your exercise?

I have asked the group to work with me. My symbol for earning >$5M per year for 10 years on the PGA Tour is a red arrow with an X for a tail. We are mentally placing it on the first tee box of golf courses so it can interact with all of the golfers that play the courses.
X Won
United States
11/10/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, it makes sense. And it can be done.

The difficult part, though, is determining what the symbol is (loosely) for so that it could be discarded or interactions enhanced if need be.

Eventually, though, I'm hoping some of us will get to the point of creating the symbols on-the-fly (mentally) so this could be a logical path to there.

I must have misunderstood before when you made comments that the symbol was to be free of extant representation. For instance, when I asked whether it was better for my symbol to represent my new position, or the paperwork associated with the new position, I understood you to say that it should be free of any 'meaning'. Meaning that I should not have associated anything about any thing of the "position" or any part there in and just make a symbol (with the subsequent steps) and let my subconscious fill in the rest.

So now, I take it to mean that the symbol should be free of any conscious relation, but that it should have some semblance of what we were "intending" with the creation of the symbol (and steps) in the first place?

So that would mean that I shouldn't just start creating symbols (and steps) willy-nilly without having any semblance of what I was intending for each symbol to bring about [in my perception] in the first place?

Again, thanks so much for your input. THIS is really my last one I'll bother you with today.
Chaol

User ID: 1165113
France
11/10/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Based on your flags, you really get around. Would you mind placing my red arrow with an X on the tail on some first tee boxes on your travels?

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

The flags are near-meaningless. I just like to play with colors. They change because of the proxy servers that I use to access this site.

But can you define your exercise?

I have asked the group to work with me. My symbol for earning >$5M per year for 10 years on the PGA Tour is a red arrow with an X for a tail. We are mentally placing it on the first tee box of golf courses so it can interact with all of the golfers that play the courses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1491393

May I ask, what does the arrow or 'X' represent?
Chaol

User ID: 1165113
France
11/10/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

So now, I take it to mean that the symbol should be free of any conscious relation, but that it should have some semblance of what we were "intending" with the creation of the symbol (and steps) in the first place?

So that would mean that I shouldn't just start creating symbols (and steps) willy-nilly without having any semblance of what I was intending for each symbol to bring about [in my perception] in the first place?

Again, thanks so much for your input. THIS is really my last one I'll bother you with today.

... by all means, create symbols willy-nilly.

But keep to the steps we've pointed out here.

No need for semblance. It's better for there not to be. Your sub-conscious will take care of it. (No need to force the semblance, as it will just confuse things.)

By the way. I'm not at all bothered by your questions :)

GLP