Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,498 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 276,547
Pageviews Today: 440,233Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,802
04:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/10/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Team Chaos (As Chaos is the goddess of interaction and interaction allows for relationships and these are only things that are real):

1 create a symbol

Just anything that doesn’t have a preassigned meaning, create something physical. This is your representation for 50 million US dollars in your account, and all you really have control over, your subconscious (genius) will handle the rest.

Focus not on the thing you want itself, but on the experiences surrounding it. (i.e. a tax form you must fill out for an income exceeding 50 million US dollars.)

2 find possibility (potential energy, space, emotion, capital, incentives)

Chaol mentions that it will benefit those involved in a group to have our symbols as part of the same space. I believe that the internet is the best space we all share. It is also a very large part of our perspectives and offers the potential for large amounts of interaction

3 interaction (association, conversation, playing, competing, consciousness)

the interaction should enable the logic, which allows for relationships. By making a symbol and putting it on the internet, We can allow for numerous people to interact with that symbol. As well as the numerous non obvious interactions that would take place from utilizing the world wide web as the space for possibility.

4 Logic (rules, logic, structure, hieracrchy)

These rules are unimportant and can be anything. However they should be enabled from the interaction. If your interaction is a person interacting with your symbol on the web, make rules for those interactions (i.e. clap your hands every time your symbol gets a thumbs up on facebook)

get excited and....GO TEAM CHAOS!!!!

Or as my good friend Shadow would say…
[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)

3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it.

4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $50 million)

I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble @ Noon on Tuesdays, with a different symbol.

Another Edit: I just saw where Chaol said to do multiple Genius models. So, I'll make a Genius model for the lottery tickets too. Also for the CPA, tax attorney and investment adviser.

Edit: Btw, thanks for the cheer! cheer
And kewl video! LOL!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 10:55 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27403797
Brazil
11/10/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are moving too fast, wait for meee!
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
P.S. To the silent reader that just posted. Glad you're here. We are all learning together and I feel each brings a perspective that is helpful for others. Good luck with the Genius! flower
 Quoting: Unit3

Thank you!

Been reading for a long time. Your questions have definitely helped me to understand a few things.

I'm following the group project with much interest. I will throw in some input/suggestions if I can think of anything! hf

P.S. I did just notice this:

Every Genius has 4 elements:
(I've noticed we seem to use interchangeable words with the elements so I'll try to include them.)

Symbol
Potential Energy, Space, Possibility, Rules
Interaction
Logic

And wanted to say that I think Rules falls under the Logic category - just wanted to clear any confusion before it gets too deep :)
 Quoting: Arellios 27259854

Thanks. You're right that the confusion needs to be cleared as early as possible.

I keep going back to the website for my base and the terms have morphed since then. I forget what I learn! ;o(

Anyway, here's another way to look at it:

Symbol is............what.
Space is.............where.
Interaction is ......how.
Rules are............what happens.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 10:24 PM
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Gespenst

Everybody is included. Once we figure this out, we'll lay it out for you. I want this for myself and for everyone else. But honey, we are not waiting, LOL!

Edit: Once I ever get it though, I'll be more than glad to help you or anyone else. Through helping you, I'll learn too. But really, you aren't that far behind. Today was awesome though.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 08:59 PM
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNIT3

I think the symbols on the fly has to do with creating the genius in your brain.

When you create a mental symbol you are manipulating thought and unlocking certain values in your current perspective, which causes a change in your neurons.

The change in these neurons manipulates the values of those relationships. (we uncover new perspectives only by changing relationships)

Subconscious does the rest while you need only manage the representations and move yourself into position (Less sure as to how this works)

symbol = neuronicon
space = your brain
interaction = neurons forming new relationships
logic = neurons fire after neurons change.

Stuff like this really helps me. Thanks. hf

That's why I posted what I learned today in a recap. I think it's a good idea for us to do this so we can remember.....and also others, as they come along, have a summary too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27403797
Brazil
11/10/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everybody is included. Once we figure this out, we'll lay it out for you. I want this for myself and for everyone else. But honey, we are not waiting, LOL!

Edit: Once I ever get it though, I'll be more than glad to help you or anyone else. Through helping you, I'll learn too. But really, you aren't that far behind. Today was awesome though.

It's great to see you guys making progress, really!

I'm still taking baby steps, the language is really a barrier for me. But I'd be glad if I can help too! :^)
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/10/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol!

Would it be accurate to say that songs can work as symbols?

Because I tend to 'encode' a song with the setting/emotions/events that exist when I first hear it, and am reminded of them every time the song plays.

I'm thinking that this could work mentally as well (hearing the song in your head), if a meaning has been consciously attached from the get-go.

Idk, there's just something about music that speaks to the soul :)
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's great to see you guys making progress, really!

I'm still taking baby steps, the language is really a barrier for me. But I'd be glad if I can help too! :^)

Oh yeah, I bet English is your second language. But don't worry about that. If you don't know a word, just guess. We'll ask if we don't understand.

I'm still in baby steps too. I tell you what, if you can post a Genius plan and interact with Chaol and the rest of us, it will really help you, imo. AND, it will help us.

Just look at all the information we got today. It was great today with several of us posting and asking questions. Every perspective helps. It really does.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 10:17 PM
Chaol

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/10/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing in particular. It's just a symbol that came to mind. I wrapped it in red electrical tape. When i visualized myself going to the teebox it was the object that appeared in my hand so i placed it down. Now i have and mentally placed it on numerous tee boxes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2501130

I'm curious to see how it works.
 Quoting: Chaol

So will you participate by placing the symbol mentally or not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469395

I will try to steer you in the right direction :)

But it would not be fair if I just made it happen for you. Better to learn and teach about it. And I will "interfere" where I think it will help in the learning process, as I have done for others.

I know you've already begun with the symbols, but do you think it's a good idea to use an arrow in combination with an 'X'?
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is something that only PGA tour winners experience?

An invitation to the Player's Championship. If you don't win, you don't play in it. Why??

Then why not make that the goal of a Genius model?

And how do you get an invitation to the Player's Championship? (Make one for that, too.)

And so on...
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no where the Genius is not used.

Everything that exists is one of the four elements and "follows" the same steps that we here illustrate.

I'm seeing it all over.

That I, and others, do it all the time.

The Geniuses we devise on this thread will seem crazy to others.

The 'Geniuses' people partake in every day are no less crazy ;)
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

It is indeed all over and everywhere extant.

Once we see it working for us then we can see it working everywhere simultaneously.

It is the nature of existence and how our perspectives comes to be, in physical expression.
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
For clarity, Chaol, is there a benefit in regularly changing the elements of a Genius, while keeping the same intention for it?

And, are you also suggesting that many symbols (Geniuses?) for the same intention is a good idea?

Hi.

The purpose of creating additional Genius models (groups of element combinations) would be to further create the perspective that you're headed to.

Your sub-conscious will create additional models anyway but by being aware of the process you can steer it in the way that you want.

You can create hundreds of symbol+interaction+logic+possibility Geniuses, all with the same loose intention.

You can use the same Possibility (space) for two different Symbols however I would suggest it only after you've become comfortable with how your creations work.

So for you I would suggest that each unique symbol uses a unique space (possibility). And similar or identical symbols can use the same space element.
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

An invitation to the Player's Championship. If you don't win, you don't play in it. Why??

Then why not make that the goal of a Genius model?

And how do you get an invitation to the Player's Championship? (Make one for that, too.)

And so on...

So make several Genius models for our one goal. Very interesting. And I can see how this helps to bring the goal closer pretty fast. Nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12844162
United States
11/10/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
So here is what I have so far, I am hoping for a review.

I have my symbol

The goal is income $20,000 for a new project. I am envisioning myself filling out an invoice for $20,000

The space is my home office

The logic is at least once a day I make a small change to the symbol and move it from the shelf to my desk, and rotate it's position

Am I missing anything?
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/10/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You've now got one in a popular course in N Wales :)

Thank you very much marshwiggle

Aren't they awarded a distinctive green jacket?
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another silent reader here :) I want to see if Chaol can clarify some things for me.

Let's say that I want to use The Genius to get a new house. So, I visualize myself standing in my new house and I start to perceive the other objects around me.

To my left is a table. On the table is a letter from a company called Service Pros. It's a thank you letter, thanking me for my recent business. They came out to my house to fix my heating unit just in time for the winter. I even remember the first time the faulty unit was brought to my attention by the person selling the house. I got a better deal on the house because of it.

Attached to the letter is a receipt for the $143.92 that I already paid them for fixing it.

I see this as logical narrative. So now I would create a symbol, give it logic, find space for it and then interact with it. My question is, would I define the new symbol AS the letter? When I interact with the symbol, when I follow a rule I've created for it, and when I place it on my computer desk (space), does my subconscious know that I'm actually interacting with the the letter on the table? Does it know that I'm following the logic of the letter and perceiving the table it sits on as it's space? Does it then work to bridge the two perspectives?

Or am I ruining the symbol by defining it as the letter? Am I forcing the symbol to exist as a small pre-defined possibility therefore limiting other ways from which the house would come about?

Sorry for the wall of questions, but you're input is appreciated! tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5243746

Hi.

Can Service Pros fix something where you live currently? If not, it would work much better. If they can then you may just end up with a broken something where you are currently, because that would be the path that your Genius sees as most efficient to your destination.

You'll want to shoot for something that is only likely to exist as part of the experience of your new house.

However, your new symbol would not be the letter itself. That is too obvious and would require lots of energy to experience it multiple kinds of physicality*. Your goal can, in stead, be to receive such letters or communication.

You would then create a Genius path to it.

You can just create a random, unique symbol with that in mind. There is no need to create an obvious symbol or one that you think would work. Just do it randomly and your sub-conscious will take care of the rest.

You and your current perspective (your house, your family, your life, etc.) can then interact with the new symbol. It could be as simple a thing as a question, "What is that?" asked by someone. Or even a rat chewing on it. This enables your current perspective to be drawn to your 'future', desired perspective.

(Really you're just bringing your future perspective out of the current one. It's kind of like a sculptor chipping away at stone. Except that you're doing it mentally, at every moment, and on-the-fly with everything that you see, know, touch, feel, dream, etc.)

Your Genius knows everything. It knows it even before you do. (There is no separation between you and your sub-conscious. I just use these terms and phrases for ease of illustration.)

Imagine that when you see something 'new' or unique in your perspective for the first time your sub-conscious is open to suggestions as to what it is. So you make a suggestion (by intention) that, for example, "this ball of clay with the ice cream flag on it is my new car!"

Your sub-conscious says, "Yeah, ok. That will work." because it has nothing invested in the symbol. (Which is why we need to use symbols that have as little pre-existing value as possible.)

Then when you interact with your ball of clay you are actually interacting with your new car. To your sub-conscious there is not much difference between the car (in your future) and your ball of clay.

But wait.. your sub-conscious realizes that it will be difficult to pick up your cousin with a ball of clay. Further, it will need to be fixed at the mechanic and may need an oil change. It will take too much energy for your sub-conscious to perceive picking up your cousin in a ball of clay. It will also take too much energy to change the oil in your ball of clay. (It can be done, of course, as every possibility exists. But the question is, "How much energy does it take to bring it to your perspective?")

So then it changes your perspective of your ball of clay into the new car that it also is in order to conserve as much energy as possible.

With the Genius we're just using (what I call) Ecsys Prime, which is that "We perceive that which takes the least amount of energy to perceive".

In a way it's tricking your perspective. It doesn't really care about cars or balls of clay. It's pretty much all the same to it. It is only about relationships and the fact that it will waste a lot of energy (meaning, it is not relative) to change the oil of a ball of clay. And since the ball of clay has been interacting with the new Toyota dealership service center it will take more energy to perceive going someplace new, so it may as well be a Toyota. etc, etc.

So there's no need to force anything. When we think we're smarter than our Genius then it's unlikely to work :)

*once you 'wish' it it is all ready fulfilled by your sub-conscious in what would be called metaphysical reality. This usually completely satisfies the need for the 'real' experience that you wanted. Putting it further into your current physical experience is something that your Genius would see as a waste of energy unless there is an other reason for it (an other logical narrative that would dictate that your Genius present the experience to you).
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
That example helps but still hard to grasp for an earthling.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 757374

Okay!

What is consciousness to you?

Is there anything that you're completely aware of?

Thanks.
 Quoting: chaol 183770

Are you?
 Quoting: DJocker

Am I what?

Is there anything that I am completely aware of? No, it would be impossible.

Everything is comprised entirely out of nothing and only seems to be something when we've related two nothings together.

To be completely aware of something means being aware of nothing which, by the nature of perspective, is impossible. (i.e., you can perceive nothing but you would not be perceiving anything)
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesse, do you have any idea how your family follows you into the outer-realm experiences? I feel I have one family member that I can bring along with what I'm going to present next as my Genius goal, but I'm not sure about my husband.

Chaol said to make it a game, but I don't think I know how to do this with another realm. Any ideas?

If your children play hide-and-seek, for example, why not find a really good hiding place? Like an other world? Then I will try to come find you :)

Doing even the slightest bit brings it closer to your perspective.

So even if they fail you have introduced the concept to their perspective which brings it closer to their perspective.

It could even be the thought of hiding in an other world that brings them closer to the experience of living in an other world.

It's exactly what I am doing in this forum :)
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
To describe these things you need a language to define its values to yourself, however what you are talking about has no value in the English language and therefore is currently out of our perspective.
[snips]

Indeed. However, you can easily create a value in English by simply making one up.

This brings it closer to perspective.
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesse, do you have any idea how your family follows you into the outer-realm experiences? I feel I have one family member that I can bring along with what I'm going to present next as my Genius goal, but I'm not sure about my husband.

Chaol said to make it a game, but I don't think I know how to do this with another realm. Any ideas?

If your children play hide-and-seek, for example, why not find a really good hiding place? Like an other world? Then I will try to come find you :)

So even if they fail you have introduced the concept to their perspective which brings it closer to their perspective.

It could even be the thought of hiding in an other world that brings them closer to the experience of living in an other world.

VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested. And the reason my relative is getting caught up with us in this forum, is because I'm talking about these kinds of things with her. So the SciFi books showed up to help her.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 11:28 PM
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any feedback is appreciated Chaol,

"Wish":

To view a proof of transaction that shows that I transferred 450 million US dollars to 9 separate accounts, each receiving 50 million US dollars.

Symbol: create functional Breakage website (which would be in the future, as it is only a prototype now)

Potential energy/ Space
: Internet

Interaction: People interfacing with the website.

Logic: A.) whenever we give away a prize I will do a sit-up

B.) Whenever there is a record amount of money we giveaway to a story “breaker” I will do a push-up

1. Would this not work because there is not yet an exact path for how the website becomes functional?

2. Would it be better to have the symbol be the current prototype, or would that already have attached meaning?

Thank you for you continued help Chaol!

The prototype can be the symbol. You all ways need to represent it now.

However, you can also represent it indirectly with a bonne tot. As long as you're working with the bonne tot right now.

Your Potential Energy element is fine. It could also be something on or of the internet (which is more readily-defined, as the bounds of the internet is moving into the realm of abstraction).

For your logic, how many sit-ups and push-ups can you do? Your results may be limited by this. As in, "I can't give away that many prizes because I'm tired of doing push-ups." It need not make sense. It could be that you'll ring a golden bell. When your site is popular and you're giving away lots of prizes you can make a Flash animation of a continuously-ringing golden bell and it would still work.

Nice work. I can almost see it on the horizon.
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another silent reader here :) I want to see if Chaol can clarify some things for me.

Let's say that I want to use The Genius to get a new house. So, I visualize myself standing in my new house and I start to perceive the other objects around me.

To my left is a table. On the table is a letter from a company called Service Pros. It's a thank you letter, thanking me for my recent business. They came out to my house to fix my heating unit just in time for the winter. I even remember the first time the faulty unit was brought to my attention by the person selling the house. I got a better deal on the house because of it.

Attached to the letter is a receipt for the $143.92 that I already paid them for fixing it.

I see this as logical narrative. So now I would create a symbol, give it logic, find space for it and then interact with it. My question is, would I define the new symbol AS the letter? When I interact with the symbol, when I follow a rule I've created for it, and when I place it on my computer desk (space), does my subconscious know that I'm actually interacting with the the letter on the table? Does it know that I'm following the logic of the letter and perceiving the table it sits on as it's space? Does it then work to bridge the two perspectives?

Or am I ruining the symbol by defining it as the letter? Am I forcing the symbol to exist as a small pre-defined possibility therefore limiting other ways from which the house would come about?

Sorry for the wall of questions, but you're input is appreciated! tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5243746

Hi.

Can Service Pros fix something where you live currently? If not, it would work much better. If they can then you may just end up with a broken something where you are currently, because that would be the path that your Genius sees as most efficient to your destination.

You'll want to shoot for something that is only likely to exist as part of the experience of your new house.

However, your new symbol would not be the letter itself. That is too obvious and would require lots of energy to experience it multiple kinds of physicality*. Your goal can, in stead, be to receive such letters or communication.

You would then create a Genius path to it.

You can just create a random, unique symbol with that in mind. There is no need to create an obvious symbol or one that you think would work. Just do it randomly and your sub-conscious will take care of the rest.

You and your current perspective (your house, your family, your life, etc.) can then interact with the new symbol. It could be as simple a thing as a question, "What is that?" asked by someone. Or even a rat chewing on it. This enables your current perspective to be drawn to your 'future', desired perspective.

(Really you're just bringing your future perspective out of the current one. It's kind of like a sculptor chipping away at stone. Except that you're doing it mentally, at every moment, and on-the-fly with everything that you see, know, touch, feel, dream, etc.)

Your Genius knows everything. It knows it even before you do. (There is no separation between you and your sub-conscious. I just use these terms and phrases for ease of illustration.)

Imagine that when you see something 'new' or unique in your perspective for the first time your sub-conscious is open to suggestions as to what it is. So you make a suggestion (by intention) that, for example, "this ball of clay with the ice cream flag on it is my new car!"

Your sub-conscious says, "Yeah, ok. That will work." because it has nothing invested in the symbol. (Which is why we need to use symbols that have as little pre-existing value as possible.)

Then when you interact with your ball of clay you are actually interacting with your new car. To your sub-conscious there is not much difference between the car (in your future) and your ball of clay.

But wait.. your sub-conscious realizes that it will be difficult to pick up your cousin with a ball of clay. Further, it will need to be fixed at the mechanic and may need an oil change. It will take too much energy for your sub-conscious to perceive picking up your cousin in a ball of clay. It will also take too much energy to change the oil in your ball of clay. (It can be done, of course, as every possibility exists. But the question is, "How much energy does it take to bring it to your perspective?")

So then it changes your perspective of your ball of clay into the new car that it also is in order to conserve as much energy as possible.

With the Genius we're just using (what I call) Ecsys Prime, which is that "We perceive that which takes the least amount of energy to perceive".

In a way it's tricking your perspective. It doesn't really care about cars or balls of clay. It's pretty much all the same to it. It is only about relationships and the fact that it will waste a lot of energy (meaning, it is not relative) to change the oil of a ball of clay. And since the ball of clay has been interacting with the new Toyota dealership service center it will take more energy to perceive going someplace new, so it may as well be a Toyota. etc, etc.

So there's no need to force anything. When we think we're smarter than our Genius then it's unlikely to work :)

*once you 'wish' it it is all ready fulfilled by your sub-conscious in what would be called metaphysical reality. This usually completely satisfies the need for the 'real' experience that you wanted. Putting it further into your current physical experience is something that your Genius would see as a waste of energy unless there is an other reason for it (an other logical narrative that would dictate that your Genius present the experience to you).

I'm marking this sucker!!!!

:greenbump:

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/10/2012 11:33 PM
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/10/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested.

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

chuckle

Nothing too obvious, you know?
Cat
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
As we decide a group project, let's recap some of the things we have learned.

1) Each space must be defined.
2) A symbol is assigned to each space with each space having it's own symbol
3) Symbols may be mental and can be positioned at any time in the past/present/future.
4) Symbols should have the least amount of value possible. They need not even look like any known thing.
5) Every interaction is neutral, so leaving a symbol in a space where it might be thrown away is acceptable interaction.
6) If the space is changed, it must be defined and a new symbol created.
7) Logic must be incorporated so it makes sense how one goes from current perspective to new perspective.

(I've noticed we seem to use interchangeable words with the elements so I'll try to include them.)

Symbol
Interaction
Logic

The elements are the logical steps to fulfill the goal.

1) So, we have a thing(symbol)

2) We make rules about the symbol (which do not need to make sense, in fact it's better if they don't make sense. Singing to the symbol for example.)

3) We decide how the symbol will be interacted with. We take the symbol some WHERE and do something with it.

4) Logic: What I'm going to do when someone interacts with my symbol.

Hi. Some notes:

Altough (for 3) the entire exercise can be mental I would not suggest it until you've got a feel for how the physical works. You can try it (as I do consciously) but it's a bit more advanced. It's something that your sub-conscious is doing right now and may be a bit overwhelming to experience.

For 7, the logic need not make sense. It's just a way to define limits. Otherwise it's too abstract for your sub-conscious. If the logic is crazy or strange that's fine also (I recommend it, because it really wakes your sub-conscious us and fortifies the perspective).

And, as an other poster has stated, "Rules" are the Logic element.

Edit: I wonder if it would be easier to decide something to happen for each of us individually rather than a group? Such as, each of us get $50 million in our bank account. Then, we talk about the steps and logic to go from current perspective to the new perspective?

I'm thinking if we can agree on one thing, then we can work together trying to figure out the rest of the steps.

No, not easier. The question is how relative is it? If one person has an idea that others can contribute to, for example, is it easier than perceiving 10 separate things happening?

The easiest, probably, is to take an idea that someone has and turn it into something big.

An alternative would be to make it a contest where each person comes up with their own model and try it for a couple of weeks, reporting on progress, to see what actions and Genius types can work best for you. Then, using that experience, do something that has greater benefit.

Some issue here is that we are focused on the details of the goal rather than the perspective that achieving the goal entails.

The Genius works out the details about how to get there. You only need to focus the perspective using the elements. But here is the issue... don't focus on the goal. Create a sense of focus for the Genius using the elements. hope this helps :)
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any feedback is appreciated Chaol,

"Wish":

To view a proof of transaction that shows that I transferred 450 million US dollars to 9 separate accounts, each receiving 50 million US dollars.

Symbol: create functional Breakage website (which would be in the future, as it is only a prototype now)

Potential energy/ Space
: Internet

Interaction: People interfacing with the website.

Logic: A.) whenever we give away a prize I will do a sit-up

B.) Whenever there is a record amount of money we giveaway to a story “breaker” I will do a push-up

1. Would this not work because there is not yet an exact path for how the website becomes functional?

2. Would it be better to have the symbol be the current prototype, or would that already have attached meaning?

Thank you for you continued help Chaol!

The prototype can be the symbol. You all ways need to represent it now.

However, you can also represent it indirectly with a bonne tot. As long as you're working with the bonne tot right now.

Your Potential Energy element is fine. It could also be something on or of the internet (which is more readily-defined, as the bounds of the internet is moving into the realm of abstraction).

For your logic, how many sit-ups and push-ups can you do? Your results may be limited by this. As in, "I can't give away that many prizes because I'm tired of doing push-ups." It need not make sense. It could be that you'll ring a golden bell. When your site is popular and you're giving away lots of prizes you can make a Flash animation of a continuously-ringing golden bell and it would still work.

Nice work. I can almost see it on the horizon.

WhoooHooo! banana2 Good for you Dodec! applause chorus
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested.

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

chuckle

Nothing too obvious, you know?
 Quoting: CatCarel

LOL! I'd love to do that. Unfortunately, he's in another country and without internet connection right now. But, I could think of something, I am sure. TY!
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, that would work.

No need to define the spaces beforehand. Just be sure to create a new symbol should you change the space that it interacts in.

So I would create a new symbol for the bank, and a new symbol for the grocery store, etc:? And do I need to use the same symbol each time I go to the bank and each time I go to the grocery?

And could these symbols be created each day or do they need to be created at one time before starting interaction?

If your space used (Possibility) is the bank then the symbol would be different than that used for the grocery store.

If the symbol is something you take with you then just keep in mind that it needs a defined space with which to process interactions. (It could be a bag, for example.)

No need to create a new symbol each day. They can be created at any time in past/present/future.

Are you saying if I decide I want to take a symbol to the bank weekly and the grocery twice per week and on my daily walks, that I need to define the bag I'll carry them in and also define each space with a different symbol for each space?

(I'll get back to you on past/present/future.....I'm still thinking about it.)

Defining it is quite easy. As follows:

Symbol #1: Space = spot in bank

Symbol #2: Space = grocery bag (could be any bag. You can just say that your Possibility is a grocery bag)

If you don't create 2 symbols then you're working with a space that includes bank+grocery bag, which is hard to measure because it may not be too related in your perspective. It would be a single space, and unlikely to be effective.

For each space, a new symbol. (However, you can use the same symbol for highly similar spaces. It won't be as effective as using a separate symbol but it would still work.)
Unit3

United States
11/10/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
As we decide a group project, let's recap some of the things we have learned.

1) Each space must be defined.
2) A symbol is assigned to each space with each space having it's own symbol
3) Symbols may be mental and can be positioned at any time in the past/present/future.
4) Symbols should have the least amount of value possible. They need not even look like any known thing.
5) Every interaction is neutral, so leaving a symbol in a space where it might be thrown away is acceptable interaction.
6) If the space is changed, it must be defined and a new symbol created.
7) Logic must be incorporated so it makes sense how one goes from current perspective to new perspective.

Symbol
Interaction
Logic

The elements are the logical steps to fulfill the goal.

1) So, we have a thing(symbol)

2) We make rules about the symbol (which do not need to make sense, in fact it's better if they don't make sense. Singing to the symbol for example.)

3) We decide how the symbol will be interacted with. We take the symbol some WHERE and do something with it.

4) Logic: What I'm going to do when someone interacts with my symbol.

Hi. Some notes:

Altough (for 3) the entire exercise can be mental I would not suggest it until you've got a feel for how the physical works. You can try it (as I do consciously) but it's a bit more advanced. It's something that your sub-conscious is doing right now and may be a bit overwhelming to experience.

For 7, the logic need not make sense. It's just a way to define limits. Otherwise it's too abstract for your sub-conscious. If the logic is crazy or strange that's fine also (I recommend it, because it really wakes your sub-conscious us and fortifies the perspective).

And, as an other poster has stated, "Rules" are the Logic element.

Edit: I wonder if it would be easier to decide something to happen for each of us individually rather than a group? Such as, each of us get $50 million in our bank account. Then, we talk about the steps and logic to go from current perspective to the new perspective?

I'm thinking if we can agree on one thing, then we can work together trying to figure out the rest of the steps.

No, not easier. The question is how relative is it? If one person has an idea that others can contribute to, for example, is it easier than perceiving 10 separate things happening?

The easiest, probably, is to take an idea that someone has and turn it into something big.

An alternative would be to make it a contest where each person comes up with their own model and try it for a couple of weeks, reporting on progress, to see what actions and Genius types can work best for you. Then, using that experience, do something that has greater benefit.

Some issue here is that we are focused on the details of the goal rather than the perspective that achieving the goal entails.

The Genius works out the details about how to get there. You only need to focus the perspective using the elements. But here is the issue... don't focus on the goal. Create a sense of focus for the Genius using the elements. hope this helps :)

Yes, it helps a lot. Thank you so much. And, I like the idea of waking up the subconscious by doing crazy and strange things, heh!

rockon
Chaol

Ireland
11/10/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNIT3

I think the symbols on the fly has to do with creating the genius in your brain.

When you create a mental symbol you are manipulating thought and unlocking certain values in your current perspective, which causes a change in your neurons.

The change in these neurons manipulates the values of those relationships. (we uncover new perspectives only by changing relationships)

Subconscious does the rest while you need only manage the representations and move yourself into position (Less sure as to how this works)

symbol = neuronicon
space = your brain
interaction = neurons forming new relationships
logic = neurons fire after neurons change.

that's about it ;)

in this physicality it works with the neurons in your brain (both are representations of something else).

The Genius is part of neuronics in Ecsys. But for now I think doing it on-the-fly is a bit complicated.

It also requires extremely fast processing and thinking, which is difficult to do without a language like Ec (or similar).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/10/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing in particular. It's just a symbol that came to mind. I wrapped it in red electrical tape. When i visualized myself going to the teebox it was the object that appeared in my hand so i placed it down. Now i have and mentally placed it on numerous tee boxes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2501130

I'm curious to see how it works.

So will you participate by placing the symbol mentally or not?

I will try to steer you in the right direction :)

But it would not be fair if I just made it happen for you. Better to learn and teach about it. And I will "interfere" where I think it will help in the learning process, as I have done for others.

I know you've already begun with the symbols, but do you think it's a good idea to use an arrow in combination with an 'X'?

I was not asking to have you do it, I was requesting your participation. I don't have any reason to think an arrow with an X means anything but I sense you would suggest I go with another symbol. Fair enough and thank you.

GLP