Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 85,179
Pageviews Today: 141,508Threads Today: 46Posts Today: 953
01:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Chaol

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/10/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Team Chaos (As Chaos is the goddess of interaction and interaction allows for relationships and these are only things that are real):

1 create a symbol

Just anything that doesn’t have a preassigned meaning, create something physical. This is your representation for 50 million US dollars in your account, and all you really have control over, your subconscious (genius) will handle the rest.

Focus not on the thing you want itself, but on the experiences surrounding it. (i.e. a tax form you must fill out for an income exceeding 50 million US dollars.)

2 find possibility (potential energy, space, emotion, capital, incentives)

Chaol mentions that it will benefit those involved in a group to have our symbols as part of the same space. I believe that the internet is the best space we all share. It is also a very large part of our perspectives and offers the potential for large amounts of interaction

3 interaction (association, conversation, playing, competing, consciousness)

the interaction should enable the logic, which allows for relationships. By making a symbol and putting it on the internet, We can allow for numerous people to interact with that symbol. As well as the numerous non obvious interactions that would take place from utilizing the world wide web as the space for possibility.

4 Logic (rules, logic, structure, hieracrchy)

These rules are unimportant and can be anything. However they should be enabled from the interaction. If your interaction is a person interacting with your symbol on the web, make rules for those interactions (i.e. clap your hands every time your symbol gets a thumbs up on facebook)

get excited and....GO TEAM CHAOS!!!!

Or as my good friend Shadow would say…
[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

Nice.. but I would add for Logic that you need not do it yourself. You only need to perceive there being a rule in place and it interacting with your perspective. For best control, though, I suggest that it's something you do. But it could also be something you set up automatically and perceive working.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/10/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

So I would create a new symbol for the bank, and a new symbol for the grocery store, etc:? And do I need to use the same symbol each time I go to the bank and each time I go to the grocery?

And could these symbols be created each day or do they need to be created at one time before starting interaction?
 Quoting: Unit3

If your space used (Possibility) is the bank then the symbol would be different than that used for the grocery store.

If the symbol is something you take with you then just keep in mind that it needs a defined space with which to process interactions. (It could be a bag, for example.)

No need to create a new symbol each day. They can be created at any time in past/present/future.
 Quoting: Chaol

Are you saying if I decide I want to take a symbol to the bank weekly and the grocery twice per week and on my daily walks, that I need to define the bag I'll carry them in and also define each space with a different symbol for each space?

(I'll get back to you on past/present/future.....I'm still thinking about it.)

Defining it is quite easy. As follows:

Symbol #1: Space = spot in bank

Symbol #2: Space = grocery bag (could be any bag. You can just say that your Possibility is a grocery bag)

If you don't create 2 symbols then you're working with a space that includes bank+grocery bag, which is hard to measure because it may not be too related in your perspective. It would be a single space, and unlikely to be effective.

For each space, a new symbol. (However, you can use the same symbol for highly similar spaces. It won't be as effective as using a separate symbol but it would still work.)

So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/11/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, I don't understand why I'm having such a hard time grasping all of this. I'm usually an adept at abstract analytics...this mind block to Ecsys Prime is quite frustrating for me.

What would you say the effect would be for creating a Genius model that would allow me to not only grasp but to become fluent and masterful of all-things-Ecsys/Genius/Neuronics?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, I don't understand why I'm having such a hard time grasping all of this. I'm usually an adept at abstract analytics...this mind block to Ecsys Prime is quite frustrating for me.

What would you say the effect would be for creating a Genius model that would allow me to not only grasp but to become fluent and masterful of all-things-Ecsys/Genius/Neuronics?

Quoting: X Won 1407931

I feel the same way but never thought of creating a Genius for it. This would be wonderful, eh? Thanks for bringing it up. I'm all ears.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]
[snips]

What's your excuse when someone in the bank asks you why you're leaving the same strange object all the time? heh
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks. You're right that the confusion needs to be cleared as early as possible.

I keep going back to the website for my base and the terms have morphed since then. I forget what I learn! ;o(

Anyway, here's another way to look at it:

Symbol is............what.
Space is.............where.
Interaction is ......how.
Rules are............what happens.

If I may...

Symbol = an indirect representation of what you want

Space = somewhere for your symbol to interact

Interaction = introducing it to the other stuff in your reality

Rules = a way to remind the desired thing how to find your specific perspective in a sea of perspectives

(the above for ease of explanation only)
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[snips]

What's your excuse when someone in the bank asks you why you're leaving the same strange object all the time? heh

LOL! That's why I plan on going to different branches of the same bank. Plus, there are different counters at each branch where I can leave it too.

And if someone asks, I'll say it's my lucky doo hickey and makes no sense.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 02:04 AM
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks. You're right that the confusion needs to be cleared as early as possible.

I keep going back to the website for my base and the terms have morphed since then. I forget what I learn! ;o(

Anyway, here's another way to look at it:

Symbol is............what.
Space is.............where.
Interaction is ......how.
Rules are............what happens.

If I may...

Symbol = an indirect representation of what you want

Space = somewhere for your symbol to interact

Interaction = introducing it to the other stuff in your reality

Rules = a way to remind the desired thing how to find your specific perspective in a sea of perspectives

(the above for ease of explanation only)

I like it! Thank you very much.

Yes, ease of explanation is good right now. I've never felt so dumb in my life, LOL!
curve

User ID: 18215937
Australia
11/11/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm curious to see how it works.

So will you participate by placing the symbol mentally or not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469395

I will try to steer you in the right direction :)

But it would not be fair if I just made it happen for you. Better to learn and teach about it. And I will "interfere" where I think it will help in the learning process, as I have done for others.

I know you've already begun with the symbols, but do you think it's a good idea to use an arrow in combination with an 'X'?

I was not asking to have you do it, I was requesting your participation. I don't have any reason to think an arrow with an X means anything but I sense you would suggest I go with another symbol. Fair enough and thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Let us know when or if you have designed your new symbol.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol!

Would it be accurate to say that songs can work as symbols?

Because I tend to 'encode' a song with the setting/emotions/events that exist when I first hear it, and am reminded of them every time the song plays.

I'm thinking that this could work mentally as well (hearing the song in your head), if a meaning has been consciously attached from the get-go.

Idk, there's just something about music that speaks to the soul :)
 Quoting: CatCarel

Reality = the relationships between symbols

And songs are indeed symbols, too (in the above way).

The only problem is that the conscious meaning and the sub-conscious meaning of the song may be different. But, from my experience, the sub-conscious meaning is oft in accordance with the lyrics of the song.

So in that way I suppose music does speak to us :)
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
So here is what I have so far, I am hoping for a review.

I have my symbol

The goal is income $20,000 for a new project. I am envisioning myself filling out an invoice for $20,000

The space is my home office

The logic is at least once a day I make a small change to the symbol and move it from the shelf to my desk, and rotate it's position

Am I missing anything?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Hi.

Is your goal:

1) $20,000 for a new project, or

2) filling out an invoice for $20,000 ?

Also, what kind of changes do you anticipate making to the symbol every day? Perhaps just rotating it is enough.

Further, your logic can be more specific to be more effective. (Such as exactly when and under what conditions?)
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol!

Would it be accurate to say that songs can work as symbols?

Because I tend to 'encode' a song with the setting/emotions/events that exist when I first hear it, and am reminded of them every time the song plays.

I'm thinking that this could work mentally as well (hearing the song in your head), if a meaning has been consciously attached from the get-go.

Idk, there's just something about music that speaks to the soul :)

The only problem is that the conscious meaning and the sub-conscious meaning of the song may be different. But, from my experience, the sub-conscious meaning is oft in accordance with the lyrics of the song.

I know we don't need to get into an explanation right now of the sub-conscious. (It's probably better to keep our focus on one thing right now since it's such a challenge for some of us, LOL!)

But anyway, will we become more aware of our subconscious as we learn to use the Genius and later, the Language?
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing too obvious, you know?

lol.. that's a great idea!

But do the pancakes exist once you put it in your mouth?

Do the towels get you wet and dry at the same time?

So much to think about :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 12:43 AM
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested.

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

Nothing too obvious, you know?

lol.. that's a great idea!

But do the pancakes exist once you put it in your mouth?

Do the towels get you wet and dry at the same time?

So much to think about :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 12:45 AM
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm curious to see how it works.

So will you participate by placing the symbol mentally or not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469395

I will try to steer you in the right direction :)

But it would not be fair if I just made it happen for you. Better to learn and teach about it. And I will "interfere" where I think it will help in the learning process, as I have done for others.

I know you've already begun with the symbols, but do you think it's a good idea to use an arrow in combination with an 'X'?

I was not asking to have you do it, I was requesting your participation. I don't have any reason to think an arrow with an X means anything but I sense you would suggest I go with another symbol. Fair enough and thank you.

Hi. Understood, but I was implying my participation in the exercise would make it happen for you automatically.

Although I still know how to order pancakes as Denny's, I forgot how to visualize as others do and would just do it in the way that I know how.. which would automatically create the experience for you in my perspective.

But learning is fun! hehe
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

If it were an efficient model then you'd find your own Rosetta Stone-type "key" for it and it would become easy, most likely.

The effect on your current life, though, is an other story :)
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.

Not the one with the toothpick sticking out of the top, LOL!

So if I want to take a symbol to the bank and then another one on to Barnes & Noble the same day, they need to be symbols I can carry in my hand the whole time....until I leave each in their pre-designated space? And I could also create a symbol for in the bag too?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 12:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/11/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi. Understood, but I was implying my participation in the exercise would make it happen for you automatically.

Although I still know how to order pancakes as Denny's, I forgot how to visualize as others do and would just do it in the way that I know how.. which would automatically create the experience for you in my perspective.

thanks Chaol. Now you've hit on something very interesting. Can you describe how you visualize things that makes them materialize in your perspective?
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel the same way but never thought of creating a Genius for it. This would be wonderful, eh? Thanks for bringing it up. I'm all ears.

To add, this change (becoming fluent in the above) requires a complete change of perspective.

It is something your current perspective may resist (expressed as a block or difficulty) because it may not see the need to use the energy to get there.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
[snips]

LOL! That's why I plan on going to different branches of the same bank. Plus, there are different counters at each branch where I can leave it too.

And if someone asks, I'll say it's my lucky doo hickey and makes no sense.

Edit: Told you I like crazy and strange, heh! And since we're talking $50 million, which means I'll be at the bank a lot, I'll probably have to take someone into my confidence and tell them a big story. For example, this is my lucky charm. It's a long story though, so don't ask. Please, just bear with me and let me leave it here. You are welcome to pitch it after I leave.

Don't assume $250 million USD isn't easier to achieve than $50 million USD ;)
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know we don't need to get into an explanation right now of the sub-conscious. (It's probably better to keep our focus on one thing right now since it's such a challenge for some of us, LOL!)

But anyway, will we become more aware of our subconscious as we learn to use the Genius and later, the Language?

Yes. The Genius is how our perspective works, and Ec is a close representation of the language that your "sub-conscious" uses to explore existence.
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
[snips]

Don't assume $250 million USD isn't easier to achieve than $50 million USD ;)

I understand. So, I guess you want me to up it to $250 million?

And if I modify my symbol so it doesn't poke a hole in my hand, does my latest Genius plan work otherwise?

Edit: Here's my latest Genius...for your convenience:

1) Symbol: Plastic carton holder of one egg with a a red dot on it.

2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)

3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it.

4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble @ Noon on Tuesdays, with a different symbol.

Another Edit: I just saw where Chaol said to do multiple Genius models. So, I'll make a Genius model for the lottery tickets too. Also for the CPA, tax attorney and investment adviser.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 11:22 AM
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. The Genius is how our perspective works, and Ec is a close representation of the language that your "sub-conscious" uses to explore existence.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 02:00 AM
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

To add, this change (becoming fluent in the above) requires a complete change of perspective.

It is something your current perspective may resist (expressed as a block or difficulty) because it may not see the need to use the energy to get there.

That's interesting. I guess that's why I'm trying to simplify it so it won't take so much energy to understand it.

I feel, once I finally get the basics, I'll take off with it. At least, that's been my experience with a lot of other things I've learned. And this is the most exciting yet.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not the one with the toothpick sticking out of the top, LOL!

So if I want to take a symbol to the bank and then another one on to Barnes & Noble the same day, they need to be symbols I can carry in my hand the whole time....until I leave each in their pre-designated space? And I could also create a symbol for in the bag too?

That's fine. It need not be in the space all the time. Just let it 'check in' to the space sometimes before/during/after interaction.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's interesting. I guess that's why I'm trying to simplify it so it won't take so much energy to understand it.

I feel, once I finally get the basics, I'll take off with it. At least, that's been my experience with a lot of other things I've learned. And this is the most exciting yet.

More power to you, then! (in the most efficient way possible)
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

thanks Chaol. Now you've hit on something very interesting. Can you describe how you visualize things that makes them materialize in your perspective?

Not yet. It would seriously confuse the lot of us (even moreso). Further, it's quite difficult to explain in English.
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand. So, I guess you want me to up it to $250 million?

I was just saying that relative perspective does not function in a linear way so, for example, getting to the perspective of having $250 million USD may be easier than getting to the perspective of $50 million USD.

I've noticed that some people on this forum assume that they must start "small" with a goal that they think is easier to achieve. (For example, getting a Toyota before the Ferrari.) However, that is not the way perspective works. If your uncle works in a Ferrari shop or you've been visiting the dealership quite often then the Toyota may require more energy to perceive.

And if I modify my symbol so it doesn't poke a hole in my hand, does my latest Genius plan work otherwise?

You can try it to see how it works.

Edit: Here's my latest Genius...for your convenience:

1) Symbol: Plastic carton holder of one egg with a a red dot on it.

2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)

3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it.

4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble @ Noon on Tuesdays, with a different symbol.

Another Edit: I just saw where Chaol said to do multiple Genius models. So, I'll make a Genius model for the lottery tickets too. Also for the CPA, tax attorney and investment adviser.

Seems fine. Let me know how it works :)
Chaol

Ireland
11/11/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
[snips]

One question, though. Where in the bank do you plan to leave it?

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 02:41 AM

GLP