Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,868
Pageviews Today: 224,169Threads Today: 69Posts Today: 1,440
03:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27068324
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
[snips]
1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]
[snips]
 Quoting: Unit3

What's your excuse when someone in the bank asks you why you're leaving the same strange object all the time? heh
 Quoting: Chaol

LOL! That's why I plan on going to different branches of the same bank. Plus, there are different counters at each branch where I can leave it too.

And if someone asks, I'll say it's my lucky doo hickey and makes no sense.

Hahaha I'd laugh at lucky doo hickey alone and let you go about your business. Yep I can see it already :)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
One question, though. Where in the bank do you plan to leave it?

Chaol I'm quite confused now. I have read the past few pages of this thread and I think I've been doing it all wrong. I did make a model and thought I had assigned the rules and interaction and space correctly but I'm now not sure. My space was defined as my surroundings. Not a specific space. So I placed the model in different spots of my flat (room, kitchen, on too of the fridge etc) just letting it get a feel for everywhere. But now I don't know if that is what you meant by space.

Anyway here's my model. Please tell me what you think

Laura's Ecsys model for millions to get my dream home

Symbol: A model made from:
5 toothpicks
Plasters
A small white tube like thing with a flat base(don't know what it is really, looks like a lighthouse). It has holes going through it and a hole at the top that you can blow into.
A sprite plastic bottle cap (blue)

I glued the bottle cap to the white tube thing.
I stuck a toothpick on he base of the cap and another one through one of the holes.
So now I had two toothpicks sticking out of my blue bottle cap tower.
Then I used a plaster to tape one end if the two toothpicks together and stuck three other toothpicks on the opposite side of the plaster joint.
So I have two toothpicks from one end with my blue cap tower, the plaster joint and the three toothpicks from the other end.
This world is my very first genius model. Ta da!!

Structure: my model represents my wealth. Everyday I use it I am getting richer by the millions. It interacts with me and my environment.

Interaction: I bring it out with me on my journeys once in a while and allow it to interact with my works around me. People ask questions about it. At work, someone asked if I liked making things and didn't give me much of a chance to explain about it before he started telling a story about his little daughter who loves making things all the time. (Goes to show you my level of creativity lol)
People definitely wonder about it when I bring it out on the train or in the shops.

Possibility/space/potential energy:
I have it near me at all times. At home, I remove it from my bag and put on my dressing table or table or on the fridge or in the bathroom. Most of the time it's on my table or dressing table when I'm at home.
I put it in the play perfume box when I'm going anywhere and put it in my bag to prevent breakage. So in essence it is always with me anywhere I go.
I bring it out sometimes at work and rest it on my computer shelf/desk while I work.
I bring it out on the train and sometimes when I go to shops.

Logic: I twirl it 20 times everyday (on a flat surface) representing the twirling from joy at my fortune
I blow into the white thingy 20 times everyday representing the numerous sighs of relief and better breathing levels at my comfortable lifestyle.
I sing at least one song into it once a day representing my joy from knowing that I am exactly where I want to be and I'm singing for it daily!

The millions will enable me to acquire my dream of owning my dream home. A tall building with three houses on one side of the road and two on the opposite side (which is where my own dream house is)
There is a pool in my house and its amazing.
I was able to decorate my dream house from scratch by myself due to excessive amount of money I have.
I am really close to my next door neighbours who happen to be people that I love and they sometimes come round and we have a good time. I love my life!

Just recently, I thought of this and don't know if I can add to my already created model in this way:

The model represents my dream house.
The toothpick being the structure of the dream house (tall building)
The blue cap is the pool
The white thingy is the connection between me and my surroundings/people around me
The plaster signifies me doing up my dream house on my own and healing my life in the process.

Ok Chaol please analyse this. hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to add to my previous post, I made up the rules on the fly. Didn't start seeing the real logic of what I now think it represents till recently.

I don't know if that makes sense. I didn't assign what I think the process signifies when I created the rules. These have been added in my thinking afterwards.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more analysis please Chaol. I recently had a tooth extraction and it went extremely well. A few days or the day before I made an ec string. Made the string and the image of it was stuck on the back of my phone on the morning of the extraction. I don't really want to get into the details of the extraction itself but it was very amazing and went like a dream (but that could just be the two shots I had to numb me up)

So here was what I did -

Tooth extraction
SUMI
Neutral possibility / high logic
Tools to solve teeth problem / teeth problem solved

OUGHT
High interaction / high logic
Dentist working on teeth / me taking care of it after extraction/ teeth getting better and better

B
High symbol / neutral possibility
Dentist working on teeth, me / using tools to repair the problem areas, me using tools for aftercare and following the guidelines for healing

EA
High symbol / high interaction
Me / going to hospital etc

SUMI-OUGHT-B-EA

Is this the right process in making up a string? Would the final outcome work better as the first icon or last icon? In this example: OUGHT being my teeth getting better and better
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/11/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.

I had a related question about the space element.

I have one of my Genius symbols on my patio, where it interacts with many other things, plants, me, swing, clouds, etc. Not a whole lot of human traffic through there though.

Is this okay? I spend a lot of time out there. But it is obviously more stationary than a purse ;) Also, it is not as enclosed as a purse or even a bank.

Thanks for your thoughts.

---
Dodec
User ID: 20177375
United States
11/11/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

The prototype can be the symbol. You all ways need to represent it now.

However, you can also represent it indirectly with a bonne tot. As long as you're working with the bonne tot right now.

What is a bonne tot?

My friend google has no answer apart from a french translation to "happy early" Figured it may be a neuronicon so I translated the values from the pronunciation chart. However, before I get too side tracked I figured I'd just ask what you meant.
LeKing

User ID: 27508255
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to trello.com]

Check it out for everyone wanting to do group exercises, It will come in handy.

Taken from the site:
A Trello board is some product or project that is under continuous development, though a board can have a variety of uses and mean different things. Boards are made up of multiple lists. Generally, lists on the left are the start of a workflow and lists on right are the end. Lists contain cards. Cards represent the basic unit of a board, for instance: a new feature, a bug, a story lead, a legal case, a client, research for a paper, a potential employee, or a customer support issue. Cards move from list to list to indicate progression. Board members can add themselves to cards, start conversations on cards, create checklists on cards, and so on.

To give you an example, our board consists of five lists ordered left to right: Ideas, Design, Development, Implemented, and Deployed. For us, a card is usually a bug or a feature. A feature card that has finished being designed will be moved from the Design list to the Development list, and so on down the line. When we push bad code, we move cards from Deployed to Development. We sort cards vertically in a list to designate priority, the top being the highest priority. The cards with bad code are usually at the top. One look at the board will tell you where a feature or bug is in the development cycle.

That's how we use a board. You'll likely have your own lists, your own concept of a card, and your own workflow.

Last Edited by LeKing on 11/11/2012 08:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27505718
Germany
11/11/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the response... we still talk about the car as 'my car'. The seller hasn't relisted the ad yet as well. ;-)

I never was so close to this classic car dream of mine becoming reality.

Now rereading all I missed in this thread...
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/11/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand. So, I guess you want me to up it to $250 million?

I was just saying that relative perspective does not function in a linear way so, for example, getting to the perspective of having $250 million USD may be easier than getting to the perspective of $50 million USD.

I've noticed that some people on this forum assume that they must start "small" with a goal that they think is easier to achieve. (For example, getting a Toyota before the Ferrari.) However, that is not the way perspective works. If your uncle works in a Ferrari shop or you've been visiting the dealership quite often then the Toyota may require more energy to perceive.

And if I modify my symbol so it doesn't poke a hole in my hand, does my latest Genius plan work otherwise?

You can try it to see how it works.

Edit: Here's my latest Genius...for your convenience:

1) Symbol: Plastic carton holder of one egg with a a red dot on it.

2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)

3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it.

4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble @ Noon on Tuesdays, with a different symbol.

Another Edit: I just saw where Chaol said to do multiple Genius models. So, I'll make a Genius model for the lottery tickets too. Also for the CPA, tax attorney and investment adviser.

Seems fine. Let me know how it works :)

Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

So, I have some ideas. ohyeah

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 06:20 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)
[snips]

One question, though. Where in the bank do you plan to leave it?

I'll leave it on the counter where everyone writes out their deposit slips, etc:. They have one of these counters in all the branches. I can even make it more specific....I'll leave it by the stack of deposit slips on said counter.

Good enough?
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
1) Symbol: egg carton holder with a toothpick stuck through it and a red dot made with fingernail polish. (Scroll down)
[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]
[snips]

What's your excuse when someone in the bank asks you why you're leaving the same strange object all the time? heh

LOL! That's why I plan on going to different branches of the same bank. Plus, there are different counters at each branch where I can leave it too.

Hahaha I'd laugh at lucky doo hickey alone and let you go about your business. Yep I can see it already :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068324

There are advantages to being born and raised in the south, LOL!

rockon
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/11/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add, this change (becoming fluent in the above) requires a complete change of perspective.

It is something your current perspective may resist (expressed as a block or difficulty) because it may not see the need to use the energy to get there.

Something quite strange happened last night. I had the weirdest and most vivid dreams and woke up with Ecsys on the brain. I understand it much, much more clearly now--that is, I can see the flow and rhyme and reason of the Genius Modeling. I have even begun towards a much better understanding of Neuronics and the associated strings.

I also realized I've come to know how to begin towards a model of symbolizing the proficiency and fluency towards Ecsys Prime...a 'Rosetta Stone' indeed.

Chaol, what ever you did or did not dew seems to have worked. Thank you.

Let's keep it going, shall we?

I will begin the visualization so as to meet you under the tree. I hope to sea you there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12844162
United States
11/11/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
So here is what I have so far, I am hoping for a review.

I have my symbol

The goal is income $20,000 for a new project. I am envisioning myself filling out an invoice for $20,000

The space is my home office

The logic is at least once a day I make a small change to the symbol and move it from the shelf to my desk, and rotate it's position

Am I missing anything?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Hi.

Is your goal:

1) $20,000 for a new project, or

2) filling out an invoice for $20,000 ?

Also, what kind of changes do you anticipate making to the symbol every day? Perhaps just rotating it is enough.

Further, your logic can be more specific to be more effective. (Such as exactly when and under what conditions?)

My goal is $20,000 for a new project

The symbol is a smooth pebble with a rubber band/o-ring holding a penny onto it. I slide the penny to one side, move the symbol to the either the shelf or desk surface and rotate it's position by 180 degrees. I do all of this at lease once a day, but also when I chance to glance at the symbol during my work day.

When you say exactly "when and under what conditions" do you mean as to when I move and change the symbol?
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/11/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3,

I can't reply to the messages as I'm not a subscribing member, but shoot me an email at [email protected]. I've been having problems syncing the inbox, so hopefully I won't miss your message :)
Cat
CatCarel

United States
11/11/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing too obvious, you know?
 Quoting: CatCarel

lol.. that's a great idea!

But do the pancakes exist once you put it in your mouth?

Do the towels get you wet and dry at the same time?

So much to think about :)

Chaol, how many times must we go over this?

The pancakes just have a different value once they're in your mouth. I suppose they could be called something different (like, mush).

As for the towels, wet vs. dry depends on which object has more water- towel or skin. When skin is perceived to have more water on surface, the towel dries. When towel has more water, skin becomes wet. This, of course, is all just relationships and doesn't actually exist. But don't tell anyone I said that.

Last Edited by Cat_Carel on 11/11/2012 03:58 PM
Cat
CatCarel

United States
11/11/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have the 'problem' of writing neuronicons like a chain reaction? As in (I'm just making up random ones):

S +P, +P I, I L

Where the output become the proceeding input.

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules with this format, but I did manage to manifest rain and pumpkin bread yesterday! woohoo
Cat
madcaddy

User ID: 23448927
Hungary
11/11/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just decided to join the Genius exercise to earn some money. It could solve my car problem, and maybe we could even move to a nice big house, too :)

But then the following occurred to me: what if I wish for $50 million USD, then I get it, but it comes with a burden that I never wished for (eg. comes in an illegal way)? Or it comes in a form of heritage (probably my subconscious finds that needs the least energy to achieve), so someone I love will have to die? I really don't want that.

This means that when deciding on my goal I have to be really-really careful. Also I have to be as specific as possible when deciding on the source of that income, so that it cannot cause any harm to anyone. But then again if I introduce such limitations, it also limits the possibilities, right?

Since I cannot be smarter than my subconscious, what if I don't take something into account (do I really have to think about everything where things could possibly go wrong?) when defining my goal and I end up with a perspective that I did not want?

I begin to feel Genius might be a double-edged sword. Be careful what you wish for, because it might come true.
madcaddy

Hungary
11/11/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

Do you really want to buy 19870 lottery tickets? If you want to have $250 million USD in let's say a year, you would have to buy 382 lottery tickets each and every week. Now that does not sound too comfortable.
CatCarel

United States
11/11/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

If your children play hide-and-seek, for example, why not find a really good hiding place? Like an other world? Then I will try to come find you :)

Doing even the slightest bit brings it closer to your perspective.

So even if they fail you have introduced the concept to their perspective which brings it closer to their perspective.

It could even be the thought of hiding in an other world that brings them closer to the experience of living in an other world.

It's exactly what I am doing in this forum :)

VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested.

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

chuckle

LOL! I'd love to do that. Unfortunately, he's in another country and without internet connection right now. But, I could think of something, I am sure. TY!

Paste thought bubbles with ecsys-related quotes onto pictures of him! hehe
Cat
madcaddy

Hungary
11/11/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have the 'problem' of writing neuronicons like a chain reaction? As in (I'm just making up random ones):

S +P, +P I, I L

I am not sure you can do that. S +P looks OK, but I think you can't have +P I, only I +P. This is because INPUTs have priority over OUTPUTs and priority is clockwise starting from 12 o' clock ( 1. S, 2. I, 3. P, 4. L ).
CatCarel

United States
11/11/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

S +P, +P I, I L

I am not sure you can do that. S +P looks OK, but I think you can't have +P I, only I +P. This is because INPUTs have priority over OUTPUTs and priority is clockwise starting from 12 o' clock ( 1. S, 2. I, 3. P, 4. L ).
 Quoting: madcaddy

Agreed. Like I said, just made them up, but I keep thinking of them as reactions.

Edit to: S +I, +I P, P L

Last Edited by Cat_Carel on 11/11/2012 04:17 PM
Cat
madcaddy

Hungary
11/11/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: you mentioned earlier that it does not matter what the symbol is, as long as it has no preattached meaning. Similarly the logic and interaction is not relevant, as long as they are able to create relationship with my reality (things relevant to me). However as far as I understand space/possibility cannot be anything, it needs to be a place which relates to the goal (eg. in Unit3's case it should be a bank if the goal is to get $250 million USD).

Why is that? Why can be the symbol, interaction and logic be practically anything (totally not related to what the symbol represents / what the goal is), but not the possibility?

If I decide to represent a car with a piece of clay for instance, then my subconscious accepts it as if it was the car (truely it is, I just can't see it yet). However when I would like to pick up my friend, the subconscious would have a hard time making me believe that piece of clay is actually a car. So it will have to make up a story that I actually own that car and then I can really pick up my friend with it.
That sounds logical to me.

But why is that the logic and interaction elements in Genius can be anything? Would not the subconscious get confused when eg. a dog eats my car (in reality the dog holds the piece of clay in its mouth)? Also what if I decide that the logic would be to throw the car (actually the piece of clay) to the ceiling three times when somebody makes an offer on buying my old car? Would not the subconscious get confused that I am doing impossible things like flinging a 1.7 ton car?

I would find it more logical to create similar logic and interaction to what I would do with the actually represented thing: the car. So the logic would be to wash it on Sundays, the interaction would be to let my kids sit on it, it would be stored in the garage, etc.

I can't get it, really. A few days ago I thought I understood these things better, but now I feel I know nothing.

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/11/2012 04:33 PM
madcaddy

Hungary
11/11/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not so good with craftworks, and also don't have too many raw material available to create such symbols like you did. Will it work if I draw or paint my symbols to an amorph piece of paper? It would be easier to carry, it could fit in my purse and could easily interact with my environment when fixing it on the wall at home or at my workplace.

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/11/2012 04:38 PM
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/11/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
-snip-

Why is that? Why can be the symbol, interaction and logic be practically anything (totally not related to what the symbol represents / what the goal is), but not the possibility?

But why is that the logic and interaction elements in Genius can be anything? Would not the subconscious get confused when eg. a dog eats my car (in reality the dog holds the piece of clay in its mouth)? Also what if I decide that the logic would be to throw the car (actually the piece of clay) to the ceiling three times when somebody makes an offer on buying my old car? Would not the subconscious get confused that I am doing impossible things like flinging a 1.7 ton car?

I would find it more logical to create similar logic and interaction to what I would do with the actually represented thing: the car. So the logic would be to wash it on Sundays, the interaction would be to let my kids sit on it, it would be stored in the garage, etc.

I can't get it, really. A few days ago I thought I understood these things better, but now I feel I know nothing.

Madcaddy, as to what you wrote above, think about the relation of the Possibility element to that of Potential Energy. Also, don't try to "out smart" your subconscious in this process--that is, the subconscious wouldn't be confused by a dog eating the ball of clay because, to your subconcious, what you perceive as "a dog eating the ball of clay" is in reality "the techician installing the dashboard to your new Ferrari" (or something such).

The way I understand it is we are not to make assumptions or presumptions on behalf of our subconcious. Ever.

Ironically, it was your post who helped me to see this. And for what ever reason, it clicked last night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27535443
Brazil
11/11/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly, lol.

I was just thinking the same thing. As I learn, things get more complicated.
madcaddy

Hungary
11/11/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
the subconscious wouldn't be confused by a dog eating the ball of clay because, to your subconcious, what you perceive as "a dog eating the ball of clay" is in reality "the techician installing the dashboard to your new Ferrari" (or something such).

The way I understand it is we are not to make assumptions or presumptions on behalf of our subconcious. Ever.

Ironically, it was your post who helped me to see this. And for what ever reason, it clicked last night.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Well, then it seems we can help out each other. That example with the dashboard installing really helped. I always forget what I perceive only looks this and that because this is the easiest to perceive. But it might be entirely different from what my subconscious sees. That way interaction really does not matter, the only importance of it is that through forming relations it makes the car (or whatever is represented by the symbol) more relative to my perspective.

Now I see why symbol, logic and interaction can be anything. The question is why is it important that the space/possibility element should be somehow related to the goal? Eg. why is it better for the possibility element to be a bank when one wants to see $50 million USD on his/her account than eg. the wall in the kitchen? As far as I understand the conscious mind can only mess up with things, so the less logic it finds in the symbol and the rules the better -- it will let the subconscious do its job. But then isn't it all the same if the possibility element is the kitchen not the bank, as long as it provides enough possiblity for interaction and thus for the symbol to form relations with the things already perceived?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27535443
Brazil
11/11/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, there will be a day when EC will be natural to us?

I mean, I'm really trying here, but I can't focus myself, I don't know why, and this is a big problem to me.

I've tried the 'Sekhmet exercise', the alternative (the book), no success.

So, I'm asking: Should I be 'worried' to miss the boat? Or it will come for everyone?
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unit3,

I can't reply to the messages as I'm not a subscribing member, but shoot me an email at [email protected]. I've been having problems syncing the inbox, so hopefully I won't miss your message :)

Goofy Thum
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really want to buy 19870 lottery tickets? If you want to have $250 million USD in let's say a year, you would have to buy 382 lottery tickets each and every week. Now that does not sound too comfortable.

I agree. I'm not done creating the Genius I want. I've asked Chaol some more questions and just waiting now. I'm not using The Genius until I have a much better understanding of how it works and until I can create a perspective I really want.

I am also thinking I won't use it until I can also create on- the-fly because what's the good of creating a perspective that is going to keep me so busy, I can't hang out here?

Thanks for your concern because had I not thought of it, it would indeed be something I wouldn't enjoy. That's what I really like about this thread. We all seem to be helping one another. This is truly a dream come true for me already. hf
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

VERY interesting. Thank you. So talking to my husband about Ecsys still brings it closer, even though he is not interested.

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

chuckle

LOL! I'd love to do that. Unfortunately, he's in another country and without internet connection right now. But, I could think of something, I am sure. TY!

Paste thought bubbles with ecsys-related quotes onto pictures of him! hehe

That's too cute. What a great idea. Thank you very much.

cool2

Edit: Okay, I'm going to go ahead and bring this up. I've never been one to put personal stuff in a forum. But,we all have serious issues to consider as we create our Genius plans anyway.

I'm not sure how much energy I want to put into bringing my husband into this nor whether I should. After all, he has his free will too. The other day, I saw that my 93 year old relative is coming right along with all we are doing here and even wants to learn how to use The Genius.

My husband, on the other hand, is not interested in Ecsys. We barely have communication because he doesn't have internet connection yet and I haven't seen him in almost a year. Once he was deported, we agreed to split up and pursue whatever path each of us wants to. We do in stay in touch and care about each other, obviously.

So, do I even have the right to try to interest him? Especially, since in all this time, there is still no interest. We are connected energetically just like I am with the 93 year old. So the question is, how much do we affect someone when we create a Genius? I like to assume it wouldn't happen if they weren't willing in some way.

I think these are good issues for us to explore. I understand we influence one another all day, every day anyway. I just think it's a good idea to consider this as we are learning and I'd like to hear what others have to say.

Thanks.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 07:21 PM

GLP