Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 57,006
Pageviews Today: 102,747Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 524
12:57 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/11/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
the subconscious wouldn't be confused by a dog eating the ball of clay because, to your subconcious, what you perceive as "a dog eating the ball of clay" is in reality "the techician installing the dashboard to your new Ferrari" (or something such).

The way I understand it is we are not to make assumptions or presumptions on behalf of our subconcious. Ever.

Ironically, it was your post who helped me to see this. And for what ever reason, it clicked last night.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Well, then it seems we can help out each other. That example with the dashboard installing really helped. I always forget what I perceive only looks this and that because this is the easiest to perceive. But it might be entirely different from what my subconscious sees. That way interaction really does not matter, the only importance of it is that through forming relations it makes the car (or whatever is represented by the symbol) more relative to my perspective.

Now I see why symbol, logic and interaction can be anything. The question is why is it important that the space/possibility element should be somehow related to the goal? Eg. why is it better for the possibility element to be a bank when one wants to see $50 million USD on his/her account than eg. the wall in the kitchen? As far as I understand the conscious mind can only mess up with things, so the less logic it finds in the symbol and the rules the better -- it will let the subconscious do its job. But then isn't it all the same if the possibility element is the kitchen not the bank, as long as it provides enough possiblity for interaction and thus for the symbol to form relations with the things already perceived?
 Quoting: madcaddy

Here's my understanding. The subconscious is indeed a Genius and works with symbols. The less meaning to symbols and the crazier, the more it wakes up the subconscious.

However, we are also moving our perspective from current to desired perspective so something needs to make the connection for us. This is why the space is so important that the symbol is carried in the hand rather than in a bag. That space is the "new" perspective your old perspective is connecting to and needs to interact with.

Hope I'm right and that this helps.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/11/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or you could be really subtle with 'ecsys'-shaped pancakes, monogrammed bath towels, and coffee cups with Chaol-isms.

chuckle

Nothing too obvious, you know?
 Quoting: CatCarel

LOL! I'd love to do that. Unfortunately, he's in another country and without internet connection right now. But, I could think of something, I am sure. TY!
 Quoting: Unit3

Paste thought bubbles with ecsys-related quotes onto pictures of him! hehe

That's too cute. What a great idea. Thank you very much.

cool2

Edit: Okay, I'm going to go ahead and bring this up. I've never been one to put personal stuff in a forum. But,we all have serious issues to consider as we create our Genius plans anyway.

I'm not sure how much energy I want to put into bringing my husband into this nor whether I should. After all, he has his free will too. The other day, I saw that my 93 year old relative is coming right along with all we are doing here and even wants to learn how to use The Genius.

My husband, on the other hand, is not interested in Ecsys. We barely have communication because he doesn't have internet connection yet and I haven't seen him in almost a year. Once he was deported, we agreed to split up and pursue whatever path each of us wants to. We do in stay in touch and care about each other, obviously.

So, do I even have the right to try to interest him? Especially, since in all this time, there is still no interest. We are connected energetically just like I am with the 93 year old. So the question is, how much do we affect someone when we create a Genius? I like to assume it wouldn't happen if they weren't willing in some way.

I think these are good issues for us to explore. I understand we influence one another all day, every day anyway. I just think it's a good idea to consider this as we are learning and I'd like to hear what others have to say.

Thanks.

I'm sorry about your husband :(

It sounds like he's just not quite as relative to your life right now (which caused the deportation narrative). But because he is a projection of your self, you don't necessarily need him there physically in order to learn ecsys.

I guess the bigger question is do you want him along for this journey?
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I'd love to do that. Unfortunately, he's in another country and without internet connection right now. But, I could think of something, I am sure. TY!

cool2

Edit: Okay, I'm going to go ahead and bring this up. I've never been one to put personal stuff in a forum. But,we all have serious issues to consider as we create our Genius plans anyway.

I'm not sure how much energy I want to put into bringing my husband into this nor whether I should. After all, he has his free will too. The other day, I saw that my 93 year old relative is coming right along with all we are doing here and even wants to learn how to use The Genius.

My husband, on the other hand, is not interested in Ecsys. We barely have communication because he doesn't have internet connection yet and I haven't seen him in almost a year. Once he was deported, we agreed to split up and pursue whatever path each of us wants to. We do in stay in touch and care about each other, obviously.

So, do I even have the right to try to interest him? Especially, since in all this time, there is still no interest. We are connected energetically just like I am with the 93 year old. So the question is, how much do we affect someone when we create a Genius? I like to assume it wouldn't happen if they weren't willing in some way.

I think these are good issues for us to explore. I understand we influence one another all day, every day anyway. I just think it's a good idea to consider this as we are learning and I'd like to hear what others have to say.

Thanks.

It sounds like he's just not quite as relative to your life right now (which caused the deportation narrative). But because he is a projection of your self, you don't necessarily need him there physically in order to learn ecsys.

Thanks. I've had almost a year to adjust so the worse is over now. That's a good question and I have to say I don't really know the answer. The deportation is a huge message, that's for sure. Then his continued non-interest makes me feel I need to honor his choices.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/11/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

Thanks.

Thanks. I've had almost a year to adjust so the worse is over now. That's a good question and I have to say I don't really know the answer. The deportation is a huge message, that's for sure. Then his continued non-interest makes me feel I need to honor his choices.

:( People express grief in many ways. What you perceive as non-interest might just be his way of coping with the changes.

May I ask what kept you in the US?
Cat
Chaol

User ID: 16649194
Thailand
11/11/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol I'm quite confused now. I have read the past few pages of this thread and I think I've been doing it all wrong. I did make a model and thought I had assigned the rules and interaction and space correctly but I'm now not sure. My space was defined as my surroundings. Not a specific space. So I placed the model in different spots of my flat (room, kitchen, on too of the fridge etc) just letting it get a feel for everywhere. But now I don't know if that is what you meant by space.

Anyway here's my model. Please tell me what you think

Laura's Ecsys model for millions to get my dream home

Symbol: A model made from:
5 toothpicks
Plasters
A small white tube like thing with a flat base(don't know what it is really, looks like a lighthouse). It has holes going through it and a hole at the top that you can blow into.
A sprite plastic bottle cap (blue)

I glued the bottle cap to the white tube thing.
I stuck a toothpick on he base of the cap and another one through one of the holes.
So now I had two toothpicks sticking out of my blue bottle cap tower.
Then I used a plaster to tape one end if the two toothpicks together and stuck three other toothpicks on the opposite side of the plaster joint.
So I have two toothpicks from one end with my blue cap tower, the plaster joint and the three toothpicks from the other end.
This world is my very first genius model. Ta da!!

Structure: my model represents my wealth. Everyday I use it I am getting richer by the millions. It interacts with me and my environment.

Interaction: I bring it out with me on my journeys once in a while and allow it to interact with my works around me. People ask questions about it. At work, someone asked if I liked making things and didn't give me much of a chance to explain about it before he started telling a story about his little daughter who loves making things all the time. (Goes to show you my level of creativity lol)
People definitely wonder about it when I bring it out on the train or in the shops.

Possibility/space/potential energy:
I have it near me at all times. At home, I remove it from my bag and put on my dressing table or table or on the fridge or in the bathroom. Most of the time it's on my table or dressing table when I'm at home.
I put it in the play perfume box when I'm going anywhere and put it in my bag to prevent breakage. So in essence it is always with me anywhere I go.
I bring it out sometimes at work and rest it on my computer shelf/desk while I work.
I bring it out on the train and sometimes when I go to shops.

Logic: I twirl it 20 times everyday (on a flat surface) representing the twirling from joy at my fortune
I blow into the white thingy 20 times everyday representing the numerous sighs of relief and better breathing levels at my comfortable lifestyle.
I sing at least one song into it once a day representing my joy from knowing that I am exactly where I want to be and I'm singing for it daily!

The millions will enable me to acquire my dream of owning my dream home. A tall building with three houses on one side of the road and two on the opposite side (which is where my own dream house is)
There is a pool in my house and its amazing.
I was able to decorate my dream house from scratch by myself due to excessive amount of money I have.
I am really close to my next door neighbours who happen to be people that I love and they sometimes come round and we have a good time. I love my life!

Just recently, I thought of this and don't know if I can add to my already created model in this way:

The model represents my dream house.
The toothpick being the structure of the dream house (tall building)
The blue cap is the pool
The white thingy is the connection between me and my surroundings/people around me
The plaster signifies me doing up my dream house on my own and healing my life in the process.

Ok Chaol please analyse this. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068324

It seems fine. No need to change it. It sounds like you've made a nice first attempt.

Your Possibility is also fine. (You've defined it as your home.)

The "Structure" line doesn't belong though. Logic you all ready have.

Let me know how it works and what changes you see :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/11/2012 09:57 PM
Chaol

Thailand
11/11/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more analysis please Chaol. I recently had a tooth extraction and it went extremely well. A few days or the day before I made an ec string. Made the string and the image of it was stuck on the back of my phone on the morning of the extraction. I don't really want to get into the details of the extraction itself but it was very amazing and went like a dream (but that could just be the two shots I had to numb me up)

So here was what I did -

Tooth extraction
SUMI
Neutral possibility / high logic
Tools to solve teeth problem / teeth problem solved

OUGHT
High interaction / high logic
Dentist working on teeth / me taking care of it after extraction/ teeth getting better and better

B
High symbol / neutral possibility
Dentist working on teeth, me / using tools to repair the problem areas, me using tools for aftercare and following the guidelines for healing

EA
High symbol / high interaction
Me / going to hospital etc

SUMI-OUGHT-B-EA

Is this the right process in making up a string? Would the final outcome work better as the first icon or last icon? In this example: OUGHT being my teeth getting better and better

I don't often comment on Ec or strings (as I've realized it's a bit more complicated and don't want to confuse) but the above seems fine and should work.

You've created a new word to represent something, which creates a value in your perspective (thus creating a new perspective).

This is like creating a shortcut on your computer desktop that starts a more complicated process. The shortcut (your new word) will bring the experience closer because it decreases the amount of energy required to experience it.

Order doesn't actually make a difference, as your mind will 'read' it all simultaneously.

Hope this clarifies is, and nice work :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918001
United States
11/11/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your Genius knows everything. It knows it even before you do. (There is no separation between you and your sub-conscious. I just use these terms and phrases for ease of illustration.)

Imagine that when you see something 'new' or unique in your perspective for the first time your sub-conscious is open to suggestions as to what it is. So you make a suggestion (by intention) that, for example, "this ball of clay with the ice cream flag on it is my new car!"
 Quoting: Chaol

First, this clay ball analogy was excellent for clarity and understanding. Thank you!

And, next...

I'm wondering what part pre-existing programming plays in this process. Or, more to the point, how to prevent it from bleeding over into new intentions and new, preferred experiences.

Let's say I have a history of, for some or whatever reason, being attracted to people, or a narrative, which involves co-dependency and/or chasing the unavailable.

Should I make a Genius for this? I get that "history" should be in quotes, any way, but I'm looking for a way to integrate a new belief, that nothing is actually unavailable, really.

This one may not make much sense, so I appreciate whatever insights arise from you all.

Many thanks!

---
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

Thanks.

:( People express grief in many ways. What you perceive as non-interest might just be his way of coping with the changes.

May I ask what kept you in the US?

Yes, he has been through a lot so I have given him a lot of space. In fact, I've always given him a lot of space because he is not of this world, really. It's not unusual for him not to listen to me though.

I stayed in the US because he had to live with his parents after being deported. He hates this world so he won't get a job. He would rather live on the streets.

His parents forced him to sign up for a government house which he just moved into. This is why he doesn't have internet yet. He invited me to visit but I haven't accepted yet for various reasons.
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well this is interesting. I don't care for the perspective I would be creating with my Genius map so I have another post with suggestions on how to modify it. Now, I've run across this post in one of the other threads:

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 76)

"How to expand your perspective.

Ask yourself what representations matter to you most in your life? What do you consider yourself? What do you think about? What labels do you find yourself thinking about.

And then you will see that the representations (which are illusions of something else) influence your experience and limit your perspective.

(It's a matter of how much your perspective interacts with other things. Your perspective will always be limited somehow.)

So in order to expand your perspective through thinking, get rid of your thoughts, rely on them less, and make them interact with what no longer matters to you.

Become what you do not care to become. (As you care about what is most relative to you, which actually binds you to the current perspective.)"

So, if I want to expand my perspective, I should go ahead with the Genius map without modifying it? I just don't want to be so tied up in it that I don't have much time to be here and learning Ecsys. Maybe just an extra $100,000 instead of $$250 million for now!

Edit: If I actually do this, my 93 year old relative is going to want to do it too. This could be fun.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 11:30 PM
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more analysis please Chaol. I recently had a tooth extraction and it went extremely well. A few days or the day before I made an ec string. Made the string and the image of it was stuck on the back of my phone on the morning of the extraction. I don't really want to get into the details of the extraction itself but it was very amazing and went like a dream (but that could just be the two shots I had to numb me up)

So here was what I did -

Tooth extraction
SUMI
Neutral possibility / high logic
Tools to solve teeth problem / teeth problem solved

OUGHT
High interaction / high logic
Dentist working on teeth / me taking care of it after extraction/ teeth getting better and better

B
High symbol / neutral possibility
Dentist working on teeth, me / using tools to repair the problem areas, me using tools for aftercare and following the guidelines for healing

EA
High symbol / high interaction
Me / going to hospital etc

SUMI-OUGHT-B-EA

Is this the right process in making up a string? Would the final outcome work better as the first icon or last icon? In this example: OUGHT being my teeth getting better and better

I don't often comment on Ec or strings (as I've realized it's a bit more complicated and don't want to confuse) but the above seems fine and should work.

You've created a new word to represent something, which creates a value in your perspective (thus creating a new perspective).

This is like creating a shortcut on your computer desktop that starts a more complicated process. The shortcut (your new word) will bring the experience closer because it decreases the amount of energy required to experience it.

Order doesn't actually make a difference, as your mind will 'read' it all simultaneously.

Hope this clarifies is, and nice work :)

Very interesting!

Nice job AC! rockon How did you decide your output and input values? And by image, do you mean you took a photo of your string and taped it to your phone? Thanks.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/11/2012 11:14 PM
Unit3

United States
11/11/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, there will be a day when EC will be natural to us?

I mean, I'm really trying here, but I can't focus myself, I don't know why, and this is a big problem to me.

I've tried the 'Sekhmet exercise', the alternative (the book), no success.

So, I'm asking: Should I be 'worried' to miss the boat? Or it will come for everyone?
 Quoting: Gespenst

I'm worried about missing the boat too. I'm wondering if we could create a string or Genius map to help with that. Maybe bring new technology from our future to our present perspective that would open our brains to it?

Edit: I guess not unless things have changed since this was posted in January.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 77)

"Choose to be someone else that you can logically be right now, or forever be an energy stuck in the current loop."

And he says Ecsys cannot do it. We have to do it. If this is true, lots of people are missing the boat.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 12:33 AM
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.

I had a related question about the space element.

I have one of my Genius symbols on my patio, where it interacts with many other things, plants, me, swing, clouds, etc. Not a whole lot of human traffic through there though.

Is this okay? I spend a lot of time out there. But it is obviously more stationary than a purse ;) Also, it is not as enclosed as a purse or even a bank.

Thanks for your thoughts.

---
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

No need for human traffic, as humans are but a part of your perspective.

It should work fine.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/12/2012 01:53 AM
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

The prototype can be the symbol. You all ways need to represent it now.

However, you can also represent it indirectly with a bonne tot. As long as you're working with the bonne tot right now.

Quoting: Dodec 20177375

What is a bonne tot?

My friend google has no answer apart from a french translation to "happy early" Figured it may be a neuronicon so I translated the values from the pronunciation chart. However, before I get too side tracked I figured I'd just ask what you meant.

Nothing. Just something I made up. Creating a new value in your perspective is that easy.

Make up something and assign some meaning to it.
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

So, I have some ideas. ohyeah

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!

Memory is more or less based on relativity, so you would only 'forget' if it weren't relative to your current perspective.

(This doesn't mean you cannot forget your name or where you live. If you do, then you're in a different reality than you were before where those things are not relevant and/or there is other existing conflict where you are not sure which is which.)

May I ask, when did you discover your possible inheritance? Was it anytime in the last 4 weeks?

Sticking to one branch should be more effective, especially since you'll be able to make relationships (with the persons there) stronger.
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
2) Space: Will leave symbol in bank @ 11:00 AM every Tuesday while I do my banking. (will be going to different branches so I don't think I need a different symbol each time. It's still the bank my account is in.)
[snips]

One question, though. Where in the bank do you plan to leave it?

I'll leave it on the counter where everyone writes out their deposit slips, etc:. They have one of these counters in all the branches. I can even make it more specific....I'll leave it by the stack of deposit slips on said counter.

Good enough?

Yes, anywhere on the counter is fine*. As long as it's the same place.

*as long as you have a defined space and keep to it you've fulfilled the "Potential Energy" element.
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are advantages to being born and raised in the south, LOL!

rockon

Such as partaking in the glorious consistency of hominy grits?
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
To add, this change (becoming fluent in the above) requires a complete change of perspective.

It is something your current perspective may resist (expressed as a block or difficulty) because it may not see the need to use the energy to get there.

Something quite strange happened last night. I had the weirdest and most vivid dreams and woke up with Ecsys on the brain. I understand it much, much more clearly now--that is, I can see the flow and rhyme and reason of the Genius Modeling. I have even begun towards a much better understanding of Neuronics and the associated strings.

I also realized I've come to know how to begin towards a model of symbolizing the proficiency and fluency towards Ecsys Prime...a 'Rosetta Stone' indeed.

Chaol, what ever you did or did not dew seems to have worked. Thank you.

Let's keep it going, shall we?

I will begin the visualization so as to meet you under the tree. I hope to sea you there.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Yes, there's a lot than meets the eye that we haven't even begun to discuss yet. Dreaming is a good way to get a sense for it. I'm happy that you had a nice experience with it.

And once you've evolved a better understanding of Ecsys Prime there's really no limits.

(Thinking on Ecsys Prime alone is enough to have generated all of the understanding and knowledge that Ecsys provides, in our history at least.)

See you :)
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
So here is what I have so far, I am hoping for a review.

I have my symbol

The goal is income $20,000 for a new project. I am envisioning myself filling out an invoice for $20,000

The space is my home office

The logic is at least once a day I make a small change to the symbol and move it from the shelf to my desk, and rotate it's position

Am I missing anything?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Hi.

Is your goal:

1) $20,000 for a new project, or

2) filling out an invoice for $20,000 ?

Also, what kind of changes do you anticipate making to the symbol every day? Perhaps just rotating it is enough.

Further, your logic can be more specific to be more effective. (Such as exactly when and under what conditions?)

My goal is $20,000 for a new project

The symbol is a smooth pebble with a rubber band/o-ring holding a penny onto it. I slide the penny to one side, move the symbol to the either the shelf or desk surface and rotate it's position by 180 degrees. I do all of this at lease once a day, but also when I chance to glance at the symbol during my work day.

When you say exactly "when and under what conditions" do you mean as to when I move and change the symbol?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Making the symbol for a peripheral goal is more effective. (That is, making it for the experience of having $20,000 for a new project. #2, above, is an example.)

Your Logic element seems fine.

Please let us know how it goes =D
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, how many times must we go over this?

The pancakes just have a different value once they're in your mouth. I suppose they could be called something different (like, mush).

As for the towels, wet vs. dry depends on which object has more water- towel or skin. When skin is perceived to have more water on surface, the towel dries. When towel has more water, skin becomes wet. This, of course, is all just relationships and doesn't actually exist. But don't tell anyone I said that.

hehe.. actually, I would say that it ceases to exist when you put it in your mouth and becomes mushcakes.

I like your wet towel/dry towel example. Evaporation is certainly one way our reality illustrates Ecsys Prime (by returning what is no longer used to its source).

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/13/2012 07:09 AM
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have the 'problem' of writing neuronicons like a chain reaction? As in (I'm just making up random ones):

S +P, +P I, I L

Where the output become the proceeding input.

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules with this format, but I did manage to manifest rain and pumpkin bread yesterday! woohoo

Whatever works for you, go with it.

A "wrong" way has only to be used once to become useful :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27068324
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on the right track! Was hoping I wouldn't have got the message wrong along the line and messed my lovely model up big time. But nope, my model is working and I am on track. Woo bloody hoo! Sorry, just so excited! Still need further clarifications regarding use of space for other symbols I'll be creating. I want to get into the habit of creating at least one a week. Use of space as possibility can speed up the process if used effectively. So ideas on space/possibilities are welcome. Challenge: ON.

Also my Ec string was practically for validated too! Is it my birthday today? Lol

I have already used the Neuronics and have seen it work for me in ways that Chaol's validation should be unnecessary but I'm still quite chuffed (as we say over here) and happy that I can carry on building on my knowledge from this foundation.
*Singing 90's hit "Things can only get better!!!!!"*

Unit3, the experience we want to perceive is what determines the input and outputs. Like in my tooth extraction example, I knew I had to have a tooth extraction so I wasn't trying to perceive me not being there. That was a given lol
So I took if from there.
Tooth gets extracted by doctors, everything goes swimmingly and I get better.
I broke these into parts that would fit EC neuricons and searched for their icons. So for example: the dentist would definitely do some serious work on my teeth since it's an extraction. This is high interaction in my own thinking and the whole point of the visit to the dentist, so we I say high interaction.
At the end of it all, all I know is due to this high interaction, my teeth problems are going to go away and my teeth will get better. To my own thinking that is an output on high logic. So the SUMI icon was derived that way from this method.
I use SUMI in other strings I've made. It's one of my more commonly used ones.
I drew the icons on a piece of paper and stuck the bit of paper on the back of my phone. I look at it and say the string out loud and I'm good to go!
I've now progressed to taking a picture of any string I'm making use of on my phone and storing it as my lock screen. This is a very good reminder for me. Much better than sticking a bit of paper on my phone.

Hope this has helped because a lot of people on this thread have helped me a lot and I'd love to repay the kindness
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just decided to join the Genius exercise to earn some money. It could solve my car problem, and maybe we could even move to a nice big house, too :)

But then the following occurred to me: what if I wish for $50 million USD, then I get it, but it comes with a burden that I never wished for (eg. comes in an illegal way)? Or it comes in a form of heritage (probably my subconscious finds that needs the least energy to achieve), so someone I love will have to die? I really don't want that.

This means that when deciding on my goal I have to be really-really careful. Also I have to be as specific as possible when deciding on the source of that income, so that it cannot cause any harm to anyone. But then again if I introduce such limitations, it also limits the possibilities, right?

Since I cannot be smarter than my subconscious, what if I don't take something into account (do I really have to think about everything where things could possibly go wrong?) when defining my goal and I end up with a perspective that I did not want?

I begin to feel Genius might be a double-edged sword. Be careful what you wish for, because it might come true.

Me thinks you've been watching too many movies about genies.

There are no strings attached. Except, of course, the 10% fee of your 'winnings' payable to Chaol, Inc. Being your agent of change I think it's a fair sum lol

I can't imagine how it would come to you illegally if you're not all ready involved in that.

It's all pretty much free and clear. Why wouldn't it be? It's free for your perspective to create it. To itself, there is no difference between 'creating' an extra $1 and $500 million. It's more a matter of what is relative to you. (Not financially relative, but big-picture relative. Or maybe your cousin big Joe from Poughkeepsie.)

It's easy to believe that it is a double-edged sword because it's too good to be true, right? But we're not talking about a stranger giving you cash. We're talking about what can be thought of as the free energy the universe runs on. You're not charged for air (yet) and you're free to think as you want.

Limitations come from what is relative to your current perspective. But these change as you go along.

I hope this helps to clarify.
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

Do you really want to buy 19870 lottery tickets? If you want to have $250 million USD in let's say a year, you would have to buy 382 lottery tickets each and every week. Now that does not sound too comfortable.

Hopefully, the Logic will be adjusted as we go along :)

If it's working in some ways there's nothing wrong with changing planes mid-flight.

On each stepping stone is a new perspective, wherein you may decide that new elements would suit you better.
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/12/2012 03:00 AM
Harmonix

User ID: 25026645
Canada
11/12/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm worried about missing the boat too. I'm wondering if we could create a string or Genius map to help with that. Maybe bring new technology from our future to our present perspective that would open our brains to it?

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 77)

"Choose to be someone else that you can logically be right now, or forever be an energy stuck in the current loop."

And he says Ecsys cannot do it. We have to do it. If this is true, lots of people are missing the boat.

Ecsys is just an illustration of what you do all ready.

You can use it to understand this process but ultimately it is you that has the perspective (and, thus, you that changes your reality).

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/12/2012 03:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/12/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

hehehe I love it
Chaol

Thailand
11/12/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

hehehe I love it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

I know you do! But I hope you don't eat too much bacon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27562938
Brazil
11/12/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, there will be a day when EC will be natural to us?

I mean, I'm really trying here, but I can't focus myself, I don't know why, and this is a big problem to me.

I've tried the 'Sekhmet exercise', the alternative (the book), no success.

So, I'm asking: Should I be 'worried' to miss the boat? Or it will come for everyone?
 Quoting: Gespenst

Well...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/12/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol~
I did the Genius early of this year used as baby step and I found it very interesting and fun and of course it fulfilled what I wanted, and I THANK YOU! Now I am ready for the next level. I believe this map will work using the Genius.
What I want/Perspective: I am the winner of the Power Ball number 11 18 38 40 15 33 Jackpot $155,500,000.
Symbol: 78 pieces of Sand Dollar.
Possiblity: Each of Sand dollar has one of the winning Powerball number written to it. Meaning each winning number has 13 sand dollars.
Logic: Within 13 days I gave 6 sand dollars (set of winning Power Ball numbers) to 6 person per day.
Interaction:Having conversation with completely stranger and then gave them the sanddollar. Plus I will say it them with affirmation phrase "Great wealth continuously flowing to me". I will follow the flow of my perspective, believing it and most of all having fun to it. Then of course the 4 code of Ecsys must apply.

Please let me know what you all think about it. Thank you!

GLP