Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,081
Pageviews Today: 1,737,051Threads Today: 743Posts Today: 13,210
07:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Dodec
User ID: 20177375
United States
11/12/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Lemme know what you think Chaol,

Thought: Have proof of transaction that shows I transferred USD 450MM to 9 separate accounts, each receiving USD 50MM.

Direct Symbol: Breakage Crowdfunding Page

Space: Internet URL where page is hosted

Interaction: People interfacing with crowd-funding page

Logic: Whenever someone makes a donation, I will generate a "buzz" noise

Indirect Symbol: iooooy

Proof of transaction = (S,I) = sit
of USD 450MM being transferred = (+S, I) = too
to 9 people who receive = (+S, +I) = book
a transfer of equal amounts = (I,L) = my
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27578214
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I broke these into parts that would fit EC neuricons and searched for their icons. So for example: the dentist would definitely do some serious work on my teeth since it's an extraction. This is high interaction in my own thinking and the whole point of the visit to the dentist, so we I say high interaction.
At the end of it all, all I know is due to this high interaction, my teeth problems are going to go away and my teeth will get better. To my own thinking that is an output on high logic. So the SUMI icon was derived that way from this method.
I use SUMI in other strings I've made. It's one of my more commonly used ones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068324

Oops high interaction, high logic is OUGHT not SUMI.

Can't wait for LeKing to get our dictionary in the road. More grease to your programming elbow LeKing!
madcaddy

User ID: 3670690
Germany
11/12/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me thinks you've been watching too many movies about genies.
 Quoting: Chaol

Well, that may be true :) I just wonder if the Genius has good intents, or will it try to trick me in unexpected ways.

There are no strings attached. Except, of course, the 10% fee of your 'winnings' payable to Chaol, Inc. Being your agent of change I think it's a fair sum lol

LOL. I am pretty sure you are not in need of that if you managed to 'create' a Bentley by yourself.

I can't imagine how it would come to you illegally if you're not all ready involved in that.

I am not at all involved in ayhthing like that. I have always considered myself as a fair-dealing, law-abiding man. And I would like to keep that at all cost. Also I don't want to hurt anyone in any imaginable way.

It's easy to believe that it is a double-edged sword because it's too good to be true, right?

Yes. I was educated that way. Until now, there has been no such thing as free ice-cream in my reality, so to speak.

Limitations come from what is relative to your current perspective. But these change as you go along.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Yes, it did help. So you say it is safe to want $50 million USD in my bank account? No gimmicks or drawbacks?
Then I will be back with a Genius map in a day. cool2
madcaddy

User ID: 3670690
Germany
11/12/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible to attach a date to my goal? I mean it would be cooler if I reached my goal of $50 million USD within let's say a year (and the first $100 000 in the first year) instead of when I am already 90 years old. Or does this limit the possibilities and I should not do that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible to attach a date to my goal? I mean it would be cooler if I reached my goal of $50 million USD within let's say a year (and the first $100 000 in the first year) instead of when I am already 90 years old. Or does this limit the possibilities and I should not do that?
 Quoting: madcaddy

I believe Chaol mentioned at one point that using a date was fine, maybe even encouraged it.
Chaol

User ID: 7998823
Ireland
11/12/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: you mentioned earlier that it does not matter what the symbol is, as long as it has no preattached meaning. Similarly the logic and interaction is not relevant, as long as they are able to create relationship with my reality (things relevant to me). However as far as I understand space/possibility cannot be anything, it needs to be a place which relates to the goal (eg. in Unit3's case it should be a bank if the goal is to get $250 million USD).

Hi.

Your Possibility element can be any defined space. There is no limitation as to what is it, as long as it's something that can be used for its space and it is defined as a type of space.

The more you have related your Possibility element to your intention the more relative the resultant interactions are.

Just as a rule of thumb you can say that the bigger the space is the more interactions with your symbol there can be inside of it.

Why is that? Why can be the symbol, interaction and logic be practically anything (totally not related to what the symbol represents / what the goal is), but not the possibility?

The basic formula of Possibility is 5-3=2. “Symbol without Interaction”.

In a way your space is your symbol (before it interacts). When it interacts it "becomes" what your symbol represents.

If I decide to represent a car with a piece of clay for instance, then my subconscious accepts it as if it was the car (truely it is, I just can't see it yet). However when I would like to pick up my friend, the subconscious would have a hard time making me believe that piece of clay is actually a car. So it will have to make up a story that I actually own that car and then I can really pick up my friend with it.
That sounds logical to me.

Your sub-conscious knows the difference but it does not care how you interpret it. It only cares about the relationships between symbols.

When the dog chews on the clay then your sub-conscious thinks, "The dog is chewing on the clay" but it also perceives an identical reality where the same relationship occurs (just as an example, perhaps in the other reality the dog is chewing on the tire).

The "story" that is being made up is the stepping stone to the new perspective.

You are all ready driving the car both in the symbol of the car and the symbol of the clay because the relationships become the same through your sub-consciousness (because are assigning the same value to it). But marrying this other perspective (of which there are many ways to see the clay/car) to your current perspective is what the Genius does.

Again:

-both realities (and more) exist now and they are of the same value

-Your sub-conscious knows the difference but it does not care because the values are the same.

-You experience "car" instead of "clay" once you find a way to move from one perspective to the other. This is done by the logic, interactions, etc., as a way to marry the new perspective with your current perspective

But why is that the logic and interaction elements in Genius can be anything? Would not the subconscious get confused when eg. a dog eats my car (in reality the dog holds the piece of clay in its mouth)? Also what if I decide that the logic would be to throw the car (actually the piece of clay) to the ceiling three times when somebody makes an offer on buying my old car? Would not the subconscious get confused that I am doing impossible things like flinging a 1.7 ton car?

I would find it more logical to create similar logic and interaction to what I would do with the actually represented thing: the car. So the logic would be to wash it on Sundays, the interaction would be to let my kids sit on it, it would be stored in the garage, etc.

I can't get it, really. A few days ago I thought I understood these things better, but now I feel I know nothing.

The sub-conscious does not get confused. If it looked at something that was confusing, for example, it would interpret it as something that made sense to it. That is the nature of perspective and it's what you're doing right now.

The chair you're sitting in is not a chair but your interpretation of something that is not a chair.

Confusion arises when we're trying our hardest to waste energy and swim against the cognitive tides... but the sub-conscious knows to just go with the flow.

There's no need to make an obvious connection with your symbol. Your Genius figures it out for you.

Please let me know if I can further clarify any of the above.
Chaol

Ireland
11/12/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol~
I did the Genius early of this year used as baby step and I found it very interesting and fun and of course it fulfilled what I wanted, and I THANK YOU! Now I am ready for the next level. I believe this map will work using the Genius.
What I want/Perspective: I am the winner of the Power Ball number 11 18 38 40 15 33 Jackpot $155,500,000.
Symbol: 78 pieces of Sand Dollar.
Possiblity: Each of Sand dollar has one of the winning Powerball number written to it. Meaning each winning number has 13 sand dollars.
Logic: Within 13 days I gave 6 sand dollars (set of winning Power Ball numbers) to 6 person per day.
Interaction:Having conversation with completely stranger and then gave them the sanddollar. Plus I will say it them with affirmation phrase "Great wealth continuously flowing to me". I will follow the flow of my perspective, believing it and most of all having fun to it. Then of course the 4 code of Ecsys must apply.

Please let me know what you all think about it. Thank you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

Hi. Glad to hear that your previous attempt worked, whatever it was.

But for your new one you're using your Symbol as a Possibility. It should be an other thing.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/12/2012 10:55 AM
Chaol

Ireland
11/12/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lemme know what you think Chaol,

Thought: Have proof of transaction that shows I transferred USD 450MM to 9 separate accounts, each receiving USD 50MM.

Space: Internet URL where page is hosted

Logic: Whenever someone makes a donation, I will generate a "buzz" noise

Proof of transaction = (S,I) = sit
of USD 450MM being transferred = (+S, I) = too
to 9 people who receive = (+S, +I) = book
a transfer of equal amounts = (I,L) = my
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

Hi.

Is your Possibility element the URL or the website?

I would suggest adding a little something to your Logic element.
Chaol

Ireland
11/12/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me thinks you've been watching too many movies about genies.

Well, that may be true :) I just wonder if the Genius has good intents, or will it try to trick me in unexpected ways.

There are no strings attached. Except, of course, the 10% fee of your 'winnings' payable to Chaol, Inc. Being your agent of change I think it's a fair sum lol

LOL. I am pretty sure you are not in need of that if you managed to 'create' a Bentley by yourself.

I can't imagine how it would come to you illegally if you're not all ready involved in that.

I am not at all involved in ayhthing like that. I have always considered myself as a fair-dealing, law-abiding man. And I would like to keep that at all cost. Also I don't want to hurt anyone in any imaginable way.

It's easy to believe that it is a double-edged sword because it's too good to be true, right?

Yes. I was educated that way. Until now, there has been no such thing as free ice-cream in my reality, so to speak.

Limitations come from what is relative to your current perspective. But these change as you go along.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Yes, it did help. So you say it is safe to want $50 million USD in my bank account? No gimmicks or drawbacks?
Then I will be back with a Genius map in a day. cool2

There is no difference between wanting $50 million USD and a candy wrapper for your birthday in your perspective.

The only thing that matters is how relative it is. Your perspective would not consider either a gift. Both have equal value and are made up of the same 'stuff'.
Chaol

Ireland
11/12/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe Chaol mentioned at one point that using a date was fine, maybe even encouraged it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20177375

It's probably going to be less effective.

The sub-conscious does not care what date it is. Only what is related to the current moment matters.

The thinking seems to be more linear (e.g., first $100,000 then $50,000,000 as your goal) but that is irrelevant.

There is no reason why it cannot happen much sooner than you expected so I would say just focus on making it relative to your perspective rather than thinking of it as a goal that has a deadline.

But if you're more comfortable with a deadline then of course you're welcome to try it. Perhaps it will work differently for you.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/12/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

So, I have some ideas. ohyeah

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!
 Quoting: Unit3

Memory is more or less based on relativity, so you would only 'forget' if it weren't relative to your current perspective.

(This doesn't mean you cannot forget your name or where you live. If you do, then you're in a different reality than you were before where those things are not relevant and/or there is other existing conflict where you are not sure which is which.)

May I ask, when did you discover your possible inheritance? Was it anytime in the last 4 weeks?

Sticking to one branch should be more effective, especially since you'll be able to make relationships (with the persons there) stronger.

Interesting you should as this question. The answer is YESTERDAY!

Yesterday, I remembered something my father told me many years ago. So, I googled and sure enough, what he told me has some basis in truth.

Edit: The Petraeus scandal is a perfect example of the storyline too! Heh! Isn't that interesting? So, the logic for current perspective to make the connection, is definitely established! (Both for self and internationally, heh)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/13/2012 02:04 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!

Memory is more or less based on relativity, so you would only 'forget' if it weren't relative to your current perspective.

(This doesn't mean you cannot forget your name or where you live. If you do, then you're in a different reality than you were before where those things are not relevant and/or there is other existing conflict where you are not sure which is which.)

May I ask, when did you discover your possible inheritance? Was it anytime in the last 4 weeks?

Sticking to one branch should be more effective, especially since you'll be able to make relationships (with the persons there) stronger.

The bolded part is what scares me about time shifting. I guess it's possible to visit the future and come back with Ecsys if you don't lose memory.

You know, I drug that piece of furniture home that is related to my childhood. I know it's my symbol. Let's do something with it. Like, can I use it to help me come visit your world in my future?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 11:13 PM
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
So here is what I have so far, I am hoping for a review.

I have my symbol

The goal is income $20,000 for a new project. I am envisioning myself filling out an invoice for $20,000

The space is my home office

The logic is at least once a day I make a small change to the symbol and move it from the shelf to my desk, and rotate it's position

Am I missing anything?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Hi.

Is your goal:

1) $20,000 for a new project, or

2) filling out an invoice for $20,000 ?

Also, what kind of changes do you anticipate making to the symbol every day? Perhaps just rotating it is enough.

Further, your logic can be more specific to be more effective. (Such as exactly when and under what conditions?)

My goal is $20,000 for a new project

The symbol is a smooth pebble with a rubber band/o-ring holding a penny onto it. I slide the penny to one side, move the symbol to the either the shelf or desk surface and rotate it's position by 180 degrees. I do all of this at lease once a day, but also when I chance to glance at the symbol during my work day.

When you say exactly "when and under what conditions" do you mean as to when I move and change the symbol?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Making the symbol for a peripheral goal is more effective. (That is, making it for the experience of having $20,000 for a new project. #2, above, is an example.)

Your Logic element seems fine.

Please let us know how it goes =D

So would my goal of $250 million (or whatever) be more effective if my goal is filling out an invoice for $250 million? And if I get $250 million, what happens if I don't fill out an invoice?
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
4) Every time my account has an additional $12,581.74 in it, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket. (until I reach $250 million)

Do you really want to buy 19870 lottery tickets? If you want to have $250 million USD in let's say a year, you would have to buy 382 lottery tickets each and every week. Now that does not sound too comfortable.

Hopefully, the Logic will be adjusted as we go along :)

If it's working in some ways there's nothing wrong with changing planes mid-flight.

On each stepping stone is a new perspective, wherein you may decide that new elements would suit you better.

Yes, was planning on adjusting the logic. Glad to hear the rest of this though. I am seeing using the Genius on-the-fly!
WHOOOHOOOO! banana2
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: you mentioned earlier that it does not matter what the symbol is, as long as it has no preattached meaning. Similarly the logic and interaction is not relevant, as long as they are able to create relationship with my reality (things relevant to me). However as far as I understand space/possibility cannot be anything, it needs to be a place which relates to the goal (eg. in Unit3's case it should be a bank if the goal is to get $250 million USD).

Hi.

Your Possibility element can be any defined space. There is no limitation as to what is it, as long as it's something that can be used for its space and it is defined as a type of space.

The more you have related your Possibility element to your intention the more relative the resultant interactions are.

Just as a rule of thumb you can say that the bigger the space is the more interactions with your symbol there can be inside of it.

Why is that? Why can be the symbol, interaction and logic be practically anything (totally not related to what the symbol represents / what the goal is), but not the possibility?

The basic formula of Possibility is 5-3=2. “Symbol without Interaction”.

In a way your space is your symbol (before it interacts). When it interacts it "becomes" what your symbol represents.

If I decide to represent a car with a piece of clay for instance, then my subconscious accepts it as if it was the car (truely it is, I just can't see it yet). However when I would like to pick up my friend, the subconscious would have a hard time making me believe that piece of clay is actually a car. So it will have to make up a story that I actually own that car and then I can really pick up my friend with it.
That sounds logical to me.

Your sub-conscious knows the difference but it does not care how you interpret it. It only cares about the relationships between symbols.

When the dog chews on the clay then your sub-conscious thinks, "The dog is chewing on the clay" but it also perceives an identical reality where the same relationship occurs (just as an example, perhaps in the other reality the dog is chewing on the tire).

The "story" that is being made up is the stepping stone to the new perspective.

You are all ready driving the car both in the symbol of the car and the symbol of the clay because the relationships become the same through your sub-consciousness (because are assigning the same value to it). But marrying this other perspective (of which there are many ways to see the clay/car) to your current perspective is what the Genius does.

Again:

-both realities (and more) exist now and they are of the same value

-Your sub-conscious knows the difference but it does not care because the values are the same.

-You experience "car" instead of "clay" once you find a way to move from one perspective to the other. This is done by the logic, interactions, etc., as a way to marry the new perspective with your current perspective

But why is that the logic and interaction elements in Genius can be anything? Would not the subconscious get confused when eg. a dog eats my car (in reality the dog holds the piece of clay in its mouth)? Also what if I decide that the logic would be to throw the car (actually the piece of clay) to the ceiling three times when somebody makes an offer on buying my old car? Would not the subconscious get confused that I am doing impossible things like flinging a 1.7 ton car?

I would find it more logical to create similar logic and interaction to what I would do with the actually represented thing: the car. So the logic would be to wash it on Sundays, the interaction would be to let my kids sit on it, it would be stored in the garage, etc.

I can't get it, really. A few days ago I thought I understood these things better, but now I feel I know nothing.

The sub-conscious does not get confused. If it looked at something that was confusing, for example, it would interpret it as something that made sense to it. That is the nature of perspective and it's what you're doing right now.

The chair you're sitting in is not a chair but your interpretation of something that is not a chair.

Confusion arises when we're trying our hardest to waste energy and swim against the cognitive tides... but the sub-conscious knows to just go with the flow.

There's no need to make an obvious connection with your symbol. Your Genius figures it out for you.

Please let me know if I can further clarify any of the above.

Done.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 10:28 PM
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are advantages to being born and raised in the south, LOL!

rockon

Such as partaking in the glorious consistency of hominy grits?

LOL! You all make me happier than a tornado in a trailer park!

Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on the right track! Was hoping I wouldn't have got the message wrong along the line and messed my lovely model up big time. But nope, my model is working and I am on track. Woo bloody hoo! Sorry, just so excited! Still need further clarifications regarding use of space for other symbols I'll be creating. I want to get into the habit of creating at least one a week. Use of space as possibility can speed up the process if used effectively. So ideas on space/possibilities are welcome. Challenge: ON.

Also my Ec string was practically for validated too! Is it my birthday today? Lol

I have already used the Neuronics and have seen it work for me in ways that Chaol's validation should be unnecessary but I'm still quite chuffed (as we say over here) and happy that I can carry on building on my knowledge from this foundation.
*Singing 90's hit "Things can only get better!!!!!"*

Unit3, the experience we want to perceive is what determines the input and outputs. Like in my tooth extraction example, I knew I had to have a tooth extraction so I wasn't trying to perceive me not being there. That was a given lol
So I took if from there.
Tooth gets extracted by doctors, everything goes swimmingly and I get better.
I broke these into parts that would fit EC neuricons and searched for their icons. So for example: the dentist would definitely do some serious work on my teeth since it's an extraction. This is high interaction in my own thinking and the whole point of the visit to the dentist, so we I say high interaction.
At the end of it all, all I know is due to this high interaction, my teeth problems are going to go away and my teeth will get better. To my own thinking that is an output on high logic. So the SUMI icon was derived that way from this method.
I use SUMI in other strings I've made. It's one of my more commonly used ones.
I drew the icons on a piece of paper and stuck the bit of paper on the back of my phone. I look at it and say the string out loud and I'm good to go!
I've now progressed to taking a picture of any string I'm making use of on my phone and storing it as my lock screen. This is a very good reminder for me. Much better than sticking a bit of paper on my phone.

Hope this has helped because a lot of people on this thread have helped me a lot and I'd love to repay the kindness
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068324

Awwww, thank you. That's what is so great about everyone in this thread. We all want it for each other too! hf

So with the string, you only need to break it down, determine the parts which will help determine output/input, (but I still don't get how the output or the input is determined) find the icon and then speak it or look at it throughout the day?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 11:46 PM
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, there will be a day when EC will be natural to us?

I mean, I'm really trying here, but I can't focus myself, I don't know why, and this is a big problem to me.

I've tried the 'Sekhmet exercise', the alternative (the book), no success.

So, I'm asking: Should I be 'worried' to miss the boat? Or it will come for everyone?
 Quoting: Gespenst

I'm worried about missing the boat too. I'm wondering if we could create a string or Genius map to help with that. Maybe bring new technology from our future to our present perspective that would open our brains to it?

Edit: I guess not unless things have changed since this was posted in January.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 77)

"Choose to be someone else that you can logically be right now, or forever be an energy stuck in the current loop."

And he says Ecsys cannot do it. We have to do it. If this is true, lots of people are missing the boat.

Well...
 Quoting: Gespenst

Here's what I think.

I plan on having fun no matter which world I end up in or what happens. How could that be bad?

If I go through an earth change that is rotten to the core, I will eventually get over it and get back on track to having fun!!!!! For me, that's all I really care about anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508675
Canada
11/12/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am wondering if binaural tones could make limestone liquid and pourable, could it turn steel molten and concrete turn to dust?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/12/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol~
I did the Genius early of this year used as baby step and I found it very interesting and fun and of course it fulfilled what I wanted, and I THANK YOU! Now I am ready for the next level. I believe this map will work using the Genius.
What I want/Perspective: I am the winner of the Power Ball number 11 18 38 40 15 33 Jackpot $155,500,000.
Symbol: 78 pieces of Sand Dollar.
Possiblity: Each of Sand dollar has one of the winning Powerball number written to it. Meaning each winning number has 13 sand dollars.
Logic: Within 13 days I gave 6 sand dollars (set of winning Power Ball numbers) to 6 person per day.
Interaction:Having conversation with completely stranger and then gave them the sanddollar. Plus I will say it them with affirmation phrase "Great wealth continuously flowing to me". I will follow the flow of my perspective, believing it and most of all having fun to it. Then of course the 4 code of Ecsys must apply.

Please let me know what you all think about it. Thank you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

Hi. Glad to hear that your previous attempt worked, whatever it was.

But for your new one you're using your Symbol as a Possibility. It should be an other thing.

Chaol,
My original thought as my symbol was abaca/hemp rope tie on old glass jar and inside have 78 sand dollar. What do you think?
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any comments?

Chaol, would it be more effective to leave the symbol at the teller's counter where I will be interacting? Or is it okay to leave it at the counter where people write out their deposit slips? (It's 2 different counters.)

One reason I want to use the writing counter is the tellers are at different windows every time I go in. I could specify leaving it at a teller's window but that is not as specific as the writing counter.

Edit: Also, at this branch, the drive-in window is used more than inside. What about leaving another symbol at the drive-through? I could specify which lane and tape it to the intercom.

Also, how exact do I need to be on the 11:00 AM timing? I decided it's too complicated so I took out the exact time and just have I'll go to the bank on Tuesdays. Is this ok?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/13/2012 01:13 PM
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any feedback is appreciated Chaol,

"Wish":

To view a proof of transaction that shows that I transferred 450 million US dollars to 9 separate accounts, each receiving 50 million US dollars.

Symbol: create functional Breakage website (which would be in the future, as it is only a prototype now)

Potential energy/ Space
: Internet

Interaction: People interfacing with the website.

Logic: A.) whenever we give away a prize I will do a sit-up

B.) Whenever there is a record amount of money we giveaway to a story “breaker” I will do a push-up

1. Would this not work because there is not yet an exact path for how the website becomes functional?

2. Would it be better to have the symbol be the current prototype, or would that already have attached meaning?

Thank you for you continued help Chaol!
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

The prototype can be the symbol. You all ways need to represent it now.

However, you can also represent it indirectly with a bonne tot. As long as you're working with the bonne tot right now.

Your Potential Energy element is fine. It could also be something on or of the internet (which is more readily-defined, as the bounds of the internet is moving into the realm of abstraction).

For your logic, how many sit-ups and push-ups can you do? Your results may be limited by this. As in, "I can't give away that many prizes because I'm tired of doing push-ups." It need not make sense. It could be that you'll ring a golden bell. When your site is popular and you're giving away lots of prizes you can make a Flash animation of a continuously-ringing golden bell and it would still work.

Nice work. I can almost see it on the horizon.

So we can change the logic at any time, after we start? So Dodec could do the sit-ups until a certain point and then the flash animation after that point? And does the second point need to be established when the Genius is created?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 11:10 PM
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/12/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cha-ol,

So I said, 'I want ___.'

Then I mapped it out in my mind, picturing the neuronicons. Went over them a couple times.

After that I thought about life post-___ and what would happen, what I'd do.

Now what?
Cat
madcaddy

User ID: 23448927
Hungary
11/12/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Symbol: I created a Genius symbol for the feeling I have during our first travel to the mountains with our new Ford S-Max car. The symbol is made of two cardboards, white and blue. It is something like an origami that I made randomly. Also glued it together so it won't fall apart.

Here you can see a picture of it: [link to img692.imageshack.us]

Sorry for the bad image quality, it seems this is all my phone camera is capable of in low light.

I have been planning such a journey with my family for a long time and it is far more relevant to me than just getting a car. Probably it works even better, like it did for Chaol using the symbol for fixing the rim scratches of his Bentley.

Car details:
- 7 leather seats
- heated front seats
- electronically adjustable and foldable mirrors
- air conditioned
- metallic white color and the windows are darkened from the B pillar
- 163 hp 2.0 TDCi engine with 6 shift manual transmission
- 17" light alloy rims, 225/50 R17 tires
- automatic tire pressure checking
- the driver seats adjusts electronically and has 4 memory slots
- Sony hifi
- sunroof
- Convers+ dashboard screen
- adaptive tempomat
- navigation
- parking camera

Possibility/space: Ford dealership.
I will bring this symbol with me on Saturday (November 17) to a Ford dealership, where I am going to test drive an S-Max (not mine though, because it does not have leather seats, but looks similar to mine). I will try to ask if I can leave my symbol there or just simply leave it on the counter at the right moment :) As far as I know it does not matter if they throw it away, it is still an interaction. However I think I will put it to somewhere where it can interact with its surroundings for as long as possible.

Interaction: new car magazines and pamphlets nearby. People planning to buy a Ford. Ford dealership personnel. Lot of Ford cars. Car parts. Paperwork. Keys.

Logic/rules: until I get in my own S-Max, whenever I see an S-Max, I will smack with my fingers. If I see it has leather seats, I will smack twice. If I see one completely identical to the one I'd like, I will smack three times: right hand - left hand - right hand.

Chaol, do you think the above could work? Should I include less details maybe for the car, or is it okay if I have a goal with that much details?

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/16/2012 04:45 PM
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Symbol: I created a Genius symbol for the feeling I have during our first travel to the mountains with our new Ford S-Max car. The symbol is made of two cardboards, white and blue. It is something like an origami that I made randomly. Also glued it together so it won't fall apart.

Here you can see a picture of it: [link to img692.imageshack.us]

Sorry for the bad image quality, it seems this is all my phone camera is capable of in low light.

I have been planning such a journey with my family for a long time and it is far more relevant to me than just getting a car. Probably it works even better, like it did for Chaol using the symbol for fixing the rim scratches of his Bentley.

Car details:
- 7 leather seats
- heated front seats
- electronically adjustable and foldable mirrors
- air conditioned
- metallic white color and the windows are darkened from the B pillar
- 163 hp 2.0 TDCi engine with 6 shift manual transmission
- 17" light alloy rims, 225/50 R17 tires
- automatic tire pressure checking
- the driver seats adjusts electronically and has 4 memory slots
- Sony hifi
- sunroof
- Converse+ dashboard screen
- adaptive tempomat
- navigation
- parking camera

Possibility/space: Ford dealership.
I will bring this symbol with me on Saturday (November 17) to a Ford dealership, where I am going to test drive an S-Max (not mine though, because it does not have leather seats, but looks similar to mine). I will try to ask if I can leave my symbol there or just simply leave it on the counter at the right moment :) As far as I know it does not matter if they throw it away, it is still an interaction. However I think I will put it to somewhere where it can interact with its surroundings for as long as possible.

Interaction: new car magazines and pamphlets nearby. People planning to buy a Ford. Ford dealership personnel. Lot of Ford cars. Car parts. Paperwork. Keys.

Logic/rules: until I get in my own S-Max, whenever I see an S-Max, I will smack with my fingers. If I see it has leather seats, I will smack twice. If I see one completely identical to the one I'd like, I will smack three times: right hand - left hand - right hand.

Chaol, do you think the above could work? Should I include less details maybe for the car, or is it okay if I have a goal with that much details?

I got such a kick out of your symbol. Heh! Anyway, I'd say the symbol may get a lot of interaction in the trash too. Someone will throw it in the trash. Other things will be thrown in the trash with it, the bag will be put in a vehicle where other bags of trash may be thrown in. It will go to the dump where other stuff will be dumped around it.

Thanks for reminding me of the Nov 17 nexus. I forgot all about it. Dangit, now I have to re-think my Genius plans.

Chaol, I go to the bank on Tuesdays with my symbol. Can I just add Saturday, Nov 17th to my logic too? Or would it be better to create another symbol for that date even if I am using the same space? Or should I create another symbol and use a different space at the bank for that date?

So many choices!!!!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 11:17 PM
dodec
United States
11/12/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Space: Indiegogo website

Logic: Whenever someone makes a donation of less than $250 USD, I will generate a "buzz" noise

Whenever someone donates $500 USD or more I will generate a clap.

Whenever someone comments on the page I will add a "." to a Word document.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27418261
Canada
11/12/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Would the wands of Horus help us with our visualization?
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unit 3 - just got your private message,, unfortunately I can't reply, I realise, as I don't have an upgraded account. Maybe you could mailbox me an email address??
Unit3

United States
11/12/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unit 3 - just got your private message,, unfortunately I can't reply, I realise, as I don't have an upgraded account. Maybe you could mailbox me an email address??
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Sure. I'll go do it now. Btw, anybody that wants to PM me, I'd love to say hi.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 10:29 PM
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/12/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to keep this thread posted with updates to my first few Genius attempts. Today was the first day my symbols were placed in Possibility for interaction...wow, what a surprise it was.

I got to school very early and placed the metal tool symbol inconspicuously (at first, I said I would place it in the open, but feared it being discovered and thrown away, so I crawfished and more or less hid it). I performed my rules and then placed my other symbol in a different Possibility.

We ended up having class in the technical room, and the instructors actually moved everything out of the way and put my symbol right into open view. It was crazy how the focus became on the exact area I had hid it and how much attention was given to moving the stuff that was blocking it. Nobody said anything about the weirdly decorated tool that was in plain view during class. But after words, a guy in my class came up to me out of nowhere with my symbol in hand and said, "hey, you know what this is?". I replied that I didn't...thinking that he had seen me put it there (which he absolutely hadn't), to which he went on to tell me what the tool is used for TOTALLY IGNORING the decorative oddities adorning it. I played cool like they weren't there either and just acted cool. His demeanor when talking to me about it was very odd...not like this guy at all. He kept looking at it like he wasn't sure if it was going to jump out of his hand...very odd. Then, another guy came out of no where and started talking about how he used the same kind of tool before while holding the symbol and, again, NOT NOTICING the crazy accoutrements on it. (And this is not subtle decoration...it's like a drill bit wrapped in wire with a fuzzy pipe cleaner coming out the end and colored with magic marker. Then, ANOTHER guy comes up and starts talking about the tool...SO ODD. I was just sitting down with these 3 guys standing around me acting in a daze around my symbol....and they did act like daze-E's.

Also, all day, people have been so out of character. Everyone was talking about dreams and illusion of reality type stuff...about perception!!! These are people who only talk about sports and TV and beer and chasing tail.

SO WEIRD!!! There's more, and I'll right it later.

GLP