Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 965,805
Pageviews Today: 1,723,553Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,084
07:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/12/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
I want to keep this thread posted with updates to my first few Genius attempts. Today was the first day my symbols were placed in Possibility for interaction...wow, what a surprise it was.

I got to school very early and placed the metal tool symbol inconspicuously (at first, I said I would place it in the open, but feared it being discovered and thrown away, so I crawfished and more or less hid it). I performed my rules and then placed my other symbol in a different Possibility.

We ended up having class in the technical room, and the instructors actually moved everything out of the way and put my symbol right into open view. It was crazy how the focus became on the exact area I had hid it and how much attention was given to moving the stuff that was blocking it. Nobody said anything about the weirdly decorated tool that was in plain view during class. But after words, a guy in my class came up to me out of nowhere with my symbol in hand and said, "hey, you know what this is?". I replied that I didn't...thinking that he had seen me put it there (which he absolutely hadn't), to which he went on to tell me what the tool is used for TOTALLY IGNORING the decorative oddities adorning it. I played cool like they weren't there either and just acted cool. His demeanor when talking to me about it was very odd...not like this guy at all. He kept looking at it like he wasn't sure if it was going to jump out of his hand...very odd. Then, another guy came out of no where and started talking about how he used the same kind of tool before while holding the symbol and, again, NOT NOTICING the crazy accoutrements on it. (And this is not subtle decoration...it's like a drill bit wrapped in wire with a fuzzy pipe cleaner coming out the end and colored with magic marker. Then, ANOTHER guy comes up and starts talking about the tool...SO ODD. I was just sitting down with these 3 guys standing around me acting in a daze around my symbol....and they did act like daze-E's.

Also, all day, people have been so out of character. Everyone was talking about dreams and illusion of reality type stuff...about perception!!! These are people who only talk about sports and TV and beer and chasing tail.

SO WEIRD!!! There's more, and I'll right it later.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

LOL! What a trip. Are you willing to upload an image of your symbol? I'd love to see it.

Thanks for telling us about this. How very interesting. It reminds me of the day I watched the weather report on tv and the graphics seemed alive. It hasn't happened again (and I've watched the weather report every day since then, looking for it) so I'm looking forward to when this type thing will lock and load for me!!!!

rockon

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/12/2012 11:14 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/13/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have the 'problem' of writing neuronicons like a chain reaction? As in (I'm just making up random ones):

S +P, +P I, I L

Where the output become the proceeding input.

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules with this format, but I did manage to manifest rain and pumpkin bread yesterday! woohoo
 Quoting: CatCarel

Whatever works for you, go with it.

A "wrong" way has only to be used once to become useful :)
 Quoting: Chaol

Like forgetting to use an oven mitt!

That lesson's very useful ohyeah
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.
 Quoting: Unit3

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.

If I carry a symbol in my bag to the bank plus a different symbol I leave on the counter (which I carry in my hand), do I need to do anything with the bag.....such as place it it on the counter?

And I would be carrying this same bag to the other places I go that day, so it would be interacting with all the places I go. Is this effective?
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, how many times must we go over this?

The pancakes just have a different value once they're in your mouth. I suppose they could be called something different (like, mush).

As for the towels, wet vs. dry depends on which object has more water- towel or skin. When skin is perceived to have more water on surface, the towel dries. When towel has more water, skin becomes wet. This, of course, is all just relationships and doesn't actually exist. But don't tell anyone I said that.

hehe.. actually, I would say that it ceases to exist when you put it in your mouth and becomes mushcakes.

I like your wet towel/dry towel example. Evaporation is certainly one way our reality illustrates Ecsys Prime (by returning what is no longer useded to its source).

How do you define source?
CatCarel

United States
11/13/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ch-a-o-l,

I've read your posts about binaural beats and the third tone created etc. But what about isochronic tones? Does the lack of 'blending' frequencies make them more/less effective?
Cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12844162
United States
11/13/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that this is a bit outside of the scope of what is currently being discussed but:

Have you discussed how voodo dolls relate to this?

Also, "The Bat Lady hasn't sung yet"

Care to expand on that a bit??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27105855
United States
11/13/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is OP died?

uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
11/13/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRUTH be told.

CatCarel

United States
11/13/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, how many times must we go over this?

The pancakes just have a different value once they're in your mouth. I suppose they could be called something different (like, mush).

As for the towels, wet vs. dry depends on which object has more water- towel or skin. When skin is perceived to have more water on surface, the towel dries. When towel has more water, skin becomes wet. This, of course, is all just relationships and doesn't actually exist. But don't tell anyone I said that.

hehe.. actually, I would say that it ceases to exist when you put it in your mouth and becomes mushcakes.

I like your wet towel/dry towel example. Evaporation is certainly one way our reality illustrates Ecsys Prime (by returning what is no longer useded to its source).

How do you define source?

Your comment got me thinking, Unit3.

Matter is simply structured gravity.

Evaporation is an example of Ecsys Prime.

Evaporation is the dispersion of water molecules from a 'structure'.

In other words, less logic.

A decrease in matter implies less interaction, as interaction tends to strengthen the logic of ___.

So evaporation returns water to its source, which is possibility.

Maybe?
Cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27597547
Germany
11/13/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ch-a-o-l,

I've read your posts about binaural beats and the third tone created etc. But what about isochronic tones? Does the lack of 'blending' frequencies make them more/less effective?

(I found from earlier experience with Robert Monroes hemisync material that I am way to analyzing... I just listen to the two tones, completely missing the third)
CatCarel

United States
11/13/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ch-a-o-l,

(I found from earlier experience with Robert Monroes hemisync material that I am way to analyzing... I just listen to the two tones, completely missing the third)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27597547

The third tone is created 'in your brain,' so to speak. You can't hear it; it's just the difference of the frequencies.

But if two sounds are distracting, definitely give isochronic tones a shot. I prefer them because they don't require headphones :)

Last Edited by Cat_Carel on 11/13/2012 06:44 AM
Cat
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/13/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

I will be heading out on November 17th to return on December 17th.

All posts will be responded to before then :)

thanks for your patience
LeKing

User ID: 27539199
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I broke these into parts that would fit EC neuricons and searched for their icons. So for example: the dentist would definitely do some serious work on my teeth since it's an extraction. This is high interaction in my own thinking and the whole point of the visit to the dentist, so we I say high interaction.
At the end of it all, all I know is due to this high interaction, my teeth problems are going to go away and my teeth will get better. To my own thinking that is an output on high logic. So the SUMI icon was derived that way from this method.
I use SUMI in other strings I've made. It's one of my more commonly used ones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068324

Oops high interaction, high logic is OUGHT not SUMI.

Can't wait for LeKing to get our dictionary in the road. More grease to your programming elbow LeKing!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27578214

Lol everything happens at the perfect time :) keep an eye out later though.

Everyone just has to remember its no where near finished when it gets released!

It just works for what we need it to.

I'm im the process of making an icon for it, setting up a genius, need to create a how to page, take some screen shots etc.

But the good news is my gf is helping me today so its not as much of a ball ache.

To add, this change (becoming fluent in the above) requires a complete change of perspective.

It is something your current perspective may resist (expressed as a block or difficulty) because it may not see the need to use the energy to get there.

Big time block.
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Have a good time. You will be missed hearts and thank you for your patience. hf

Edit: I know I have plenty of homework while you're gone, that's for sure.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/13/2012 12:44 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1755255
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Awwwww Chaol, we will miss you!
Thanks for your patience you kind surgeon! hf
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to keep this thread posted with updates to my first few Genius attempts. Today was the first day my symbols were placed in Possibility for interaction...wow, what a surprise it was.

I got to school very early and placed the metal tool symbol inconspicuously (at first, I said I would place it in the open, but feared it being discovered and thrown away, so I crawfished and more or less hid it). I performed my rules and then placed my other symbol in a different Possibility.

We ended up having class in the technical room, and the instructors actually moved everything out of the way and put my symbol right into open view. It was crazy how the focus became on the exact area I had hid it and how much attention was given to moving the stuff that was blocking it. Nobody said anything about the weirdly decorated tool that was in plain view during class. But after words, a guy in my class came up to me out of nowhere with my symbol in hand and said, "hey, you know what this is?". I replied that I didn't...thinking that he had seen me put it there (which he absolutely hadn't), to which he went on to tell me what the tool is used for TOTALLY IGNORING the decorative oddities adorning it. I played cool like they weren't there either and just acted cool. His demeanor when talking to me about it was very odd...not like this guy at all. He kept looking at it like he wasn't sure if it was going to jump out of his hand...very odd. Then, another guy came out of no where and started talking about how he used the same kind of tool before while holding the symbol and, again, NOT NOTICING the crazy accoutrements on it. (And this is not subtle decoration...it's like a drill bit wrapped in wire with a fuzzy pipe cleaner coming out the end and colored with magic marker. Then, ANOTHER guy comes up and starts talking about the tool...SO ODD. I was just sitting down with these 3 guys standing around me acting in a daze around my symbol....and they did act like daze-E's.

Also, all day, people have been so out of character. Everyone was talking about dreams and illusion of reality type stuff...about perception!!! These are people who only talk about sports and TV and beer and chasing tail.

SO WEIRD!!! There's more, and I'll right it later.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

What a great tale! :)
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/13/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

In spite of you saying you aren't the teacher.... if I was looking how to be a teacher... well,all I can say is, your interactions with us are better than any teacher I've ever had :)
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just got back from my first run with symbols. I am currently activating 2 Genius maps and 4 symbols.

Carrying symbols is quite an experience. If you are a Starbucks aficionado, I recommend getting the coffee AFTER the symbol is delivered to its space. Although my symbol had a nice interaction with liquid, thank goodness it wasn't too hot or else my hand may not have stayed closed! Heh!

Another thing I noticed is I forgot my "regular" routine and had to backtrack to finish errands. I will be carrying a card next time with instructions!!

One more observation I made is today, while I was out, I started to throw something away, then immediately realized it had little value so I wanted to keep it, only to realize I had just placed a value on it! tounge So what is valueless is an evolution in itself.

Which brings me to this last observation, I realized we already create Genius on-the-fly. Interesting times, indeed!

Chaol, I have a question re: a symbol carried in a bag. Somewhere in this thread, you told me to interact with the symbol before/during/after putting it in the bag.

I took this to mean the symbol needs a space defined besides the bag.....which is contrary to my understanding that each space needs its own symbol.

Anyway, my symbol stays on my most valuable piece of artwork until its space definitions for Tuesday errands which places it in the bag. Is this okay?

Additionally, can I create another symbol for a billfold in the bag.....which is technically a different space but I could take advantage of the interaction with the bag as a whole?

Thanks so much.
CatCarel

United States
11/13/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Bonne tot! Er.. journee!

Last Edited by Cat_Carel on 11/13/2012 03:10 PM
Cat
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 15758460
United States
11/13/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Have you uncovered the outcome of our dual nexus? Is this the reason for your absence?

Thank you Chaol, and all my classmates... been a very interesting time "lately".
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
madcaddy

User ID: 27679948
Hungary
11/13/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not sure about the possibility and interaction elements of my Genius map. I think leaving the symbol at a car dealership might be fine, because it is very related to the goal it represents. Also the symbol may interact with a lot of things nearby.

However, I rarely go to car dealerships. I mean if instead of the dealership I had the symbol at my workplace for instance, it would probably let it be more relative to my perspective, as I spend at least 40 hours a week there.
As far as I understand the interaction is needed to bring the represented thing closer and closer to my perspective by allowing it to create more and more relations with my surroundings. For this reason I don't think that a place where I don't spend much of my time is the best space possible.

I am also thinking about creating a second symbol representing another aspect of the new car and letting its space element be my workplace. I will think about other rules and interaction element for that one.

What do you think?

BTW, my younger son, who is just around 14 months old started to snap his fingers the other day (remember: that is the logic element of my Genius map). I found it quite strange, because my elder son who is 3.5 years old still haven't learned how to do it :) Today I saw only one car on the street, so I snapped my fingers once.
Last evening after creating the symbol and the Genius map I was so excited. I felt the same contentment and stillness that I had when I finished preparing for my exams and visualized receiving an A grade. I felt like I already had the car parking under my window.
I hope I can also see it with my eyes soon!

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/13/2012 03:04 PM
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 15758460
United States
11/13/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, if you have an experience you'd like to find yourself in:

First, imagine the experience thoroughly. Imagine it with all five of your senses and any emotional sense you're accustomed to.

Then, construct a symbol with little preconceived meaning or value to represent that experience within perspective.

Then, make up rules on how that symbol will interact with other symbols in the environment (mental or physical).

Then, follow the rules within a possibility space that will allow the experience to be uncovered.

Before ya know it, the constuct is irrelevant and you find yourself in the desired experience.

I believe I understand. I just have the damnedest time believing what I understand.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
LeKing

User ID: 27703567
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to echelper.weebly.com]

It works well enough to store and retrieve your words.

Its easy to break and not prettiest or neatest application but its a start!

Will update it often but for now I am at least taking a week off, still need to plan a meet in the dream exercise!

Anyway, let me know what you think.
Unit3

United States
11/13/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will update it often but for now I am at least taking a week off, still need to plan a meet in the dream exercise!

Quoting: LeKing

Wow......awesome and thank you! Going there right now.

Glad to hear you will be taking some time off. You certainly deserve it.

And, I'm looking forward to the dream exercise. TY for organizing it. hf

Edit: The website is beautiful. I got everything downloaded and trying it now! Wow! Thanks again.

Sent you a message from your new website! ;o)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/13/2012 11:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/14/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Chaol,

Do you require us to do anything forgot to find your way back?
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Off topic message for Cat or LeKing -
I'd not come across weebly before. How have you found it? Would it be suitable for a business website?
Thanks
Marshwiggle

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is beautifully done! LeKing - you are THE MAN :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1755255
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well done Leking. I haven't been able to access it yet. It doesn't open on my phone and my work has blocked the website. But still, I'm very happy about the progress. Thank you :)
Unit3

United States
11/14/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you to everybody participating in this thread. I have learned much while here.

I would like to thank Chaol. Your patience is amazing. I don't know the reasons for your "absence" but I am sure you earned it. My prayer is for you to fully enjoy it. I hope I didn't ask for too much. I have plenty from your teachings to last me a long time. How can I thank you enough?

To Gespenst: I have learned a valuable lesson because of you. I apologize I didn't get it sooner. You are precious.

To LeKing: Just wow! Time to rock and roll, eh? rockon

To everybody....I see some more amazing things getting ready to happen. How about you?

yoda

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/14/2012 11:39 AM
Chaol

User ID: 18836093
France
11/14/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you to everybody participating in this thread. I have learned much while here.

I would like to thank Chaol. Your patience is amazing. I don't know the reasons for your "absence" but I am sure you earned it. My prayer is for you to fully enjoy it. I hope I didn't ask for too much. I have plenty from your teachings to last me a long time. How can I thank you enough?

To Gespenst: I have learned a valuable lesson because of you. I apologize I didn't get it sooner. You are precious.

To LeKing: Just wow! Time to rock and roll, eh? rockon

To everybody....I see some more amazing things getting ready to happen. How about you?

Thanks.

Just taking advantage of the huggggggggggggge nexus point coming up and will return on the, um, other one after that.

I'll respond to all queries, direct and indirect, until then :)

GLP